#151 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, After a very very tough fight.

T'challa is a Tactical genius, like Slade...he maybe don't have the brain processing speed of 9 times of a human, but his scientific knowledge definitely gains him a chance. I don't understand why so many people think Slade can easily beat BP.

T'challa 's Vibranium suit and herbs gains him the strength to go Toe to Toe with Deathstroke. I am gonna go with BP here.

#152 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batman242

But Batman HAS beaten superhumans before. He sliced open Spawn's face, Bane might as well be called superhuman, He beat Captain America (due to technicality, but still won). Batman, again, who u say isn't superhuman, (which is obvious) has been a worthy opponent to Slade and Slade admitted it. So it doesn't matter that Batman isn't

who's document is that on BP?

None of that is canon, it's all crossovers. BP can beat DS in a random fight 5.5 maybe 6/10. It would be close.
#153 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H.. going with BP.

#154 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: .... so what if it's not canon? They were all on the money. If that's the way you're thinking, this fight doesn't matter at all. Because it'd be a crossover. Meaning non-canon. Meaning that it's just a stupid idea. Nobody gives a five cent on what is canon or non-canon, if it happened, it did. If BP can beat Slade like you say he can, he's better than Batman and can basically take down any one if he really tried is what you're telling me?

#155 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batman242

@WaveMotionCannon: .... so what if it's not canon? They were all on the money. If that's the way you're thinking, this fight doesn't matter at all. Because it'd be a crossover. Meaning non-canon. Meaning that it's just a stupid idea. Nobody gives a five cent on what is canon or non-canon, if it happened, it did. If BP can beat Slade like you say he can, he's better than Batman and can basically take down any one if he really tried is what you're telling me?

Obviously you don't know the Battle board rules, NON CANON feats ( crossovers, else world or if it happened in a cartoon) DO NOT COUNT. Therefore you using Bats vs Spawn etc doesn't count and can't be used just like using Deathstroke vs JLA in which he obviously had a lot of prep as an argument for Deathstroke winning a random fight. I get it your a Bat wank/ fan but rules are rules.
#156 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242. I also said it would be close with BP taking a SLIGHT majority IMO. If DS had prep with no prep for BP would be different story as would the case if they BOTH had prep which I'd go with BP because of his intelligence and better resources.

#157 Posted by darktiger (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

H2H.. going with BP.

you're wrong

#158 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@_slim_ said:

H2H.. going with BP.

you're wrong

Lol. Ok.

#159 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: I am a Bat fan, but not to the point where I can say he's virtually unstoppable. I believe that Black Canary and Batgirl (Cassie) can beat him. But that's something else. Okay, I forgot about the board rules, I'm sorry and thank you for telling me. But if this is a H2H fight, and the two are fighting, I honestly think Slade would win. He might not be as agile as BP or has good senses (but still great), but he does have the brain, and strength to defeat him. If you add the Vibranium armour, that'd be one-sided.

#160 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6914 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade will shatter every bone in Tchilla's body.

#161 Posted by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Slade will shatter every bone in Tchilla's body.

No he wont.

#162 Posted by dondave (37516 posts) - - Show Bio

Balck Panther ftw

#163 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting Deathstroke against mid Street level character ye great thread Slade rapes

#164 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

I am a Bat fan, but not to the point where I can say he's virtually unstoppable. I believe that Black Canary and Batgirl (Cassie) can beat him.

Why do you think Black Canary would win? I'm genuinely curious. I've seen other people say that she's a top tier martial artist, but I haven't read much of anything with her in it. What has she done to put her above Batman?

#165 Posted by MonsterStomp (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Black Panther, After a very very tough fight.

T'challa is a Tactical genius, like Slade...he maybe don't have the brain processing speed of 9 times of a human, but his scientific knowledge definitely gains him a chance. I don't understand why so many people think Slade can easily beat BP.

T'challa 's Vibranium suit and herbs gains him the strength to go Toe to Toe with Deathstroke. I am gonna go with BP here.

This is a random encounter, I doubt scientific knowledge means much in hand to hand combat. Also Deathstrokes tactical thought has been said to par, if not surpass Batman. Deathstroke is easily second to Karate Kid in terms of H2H skill.

#166 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Black Canary is on par with Lady Shiva. If I'm not mistaken, Lady Shiva is Cassie's (Batgirl) mother. Lady Shiva trained Cassie (partially) and Bruce himself admitted that Cassie can beat him. So Lady Shiva, Black Canary and Cassie are pretty awesome fighters in their own rights.

To get back onto Black Canary, she has trained several places (I think) just like Bruce. She even has the Canary Cry. But, she doesn't like using it, so she'd rather beat you senseless with her bare hands. Not much of an explanation on how she can, but... you know.

#167 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: dont go by what Bruce says, just because he said cassie can beat him doesn't mean he can. Remember when he said that Grayson had surpassed him in his Martial Arts abilities? we all saw how true that was. Or how about him saying that Wonder woman was the best melee fighter in the world? i wouldn't trust everything Bruce says.

#168 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Well Dick is better than Bruce when it comes to aerobics/agility. That's a fact. But Cassie has trained her entire life. She doesn't even speak or read or write because she used her brain to only know how to fight. And she isn't even at her primal age. So that means she can get even better than she is now.

#169 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Yeah Dick has definitely surpassed him as far as acrobatics go, but i don't think heh has surpassed him as far as martial Skill. As for Cassandra beating Bruce, i to think that she has a slight edge when it comes to her fighting ability, but Bruce has the edge in durability, Speed and Strength. In my opinion the gap between them in martial ability is smaller than the gap between them in their Physicals.

Opinions are opinions though.

#170 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: dont go by what Bruce says, just because he said cassie can beat him doesn't mean he can. Remember when he said that Grayson had surpassed him in his Martial Arts abilities? we all saw how true that was. Or how about him saying that Wonder woman was the best melee fighter in the world? i wouldn't trust everything Bruce says.

Did he state martial arts specifically or just martial? Because just like Batman242 stated Dick does surpass him in ways that could be referred to as "martial" talents. Or it's true that Bats himself could have went too far stating Grayson was better than him, but with good reason.

I would still agree with WW being the best melee fighter... melee combat emcompasses many things and Wonder Woman is an inherently talented warrior. Superman might be stronger but that doesn't make him the better fighter. Batman might be more skilled but that doesn't make him the better fighter. I'd guess what he meant was that she's the best on the battlefield

#171 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Batman242: Yeah Dick has definitely surpassed him as far as acrobatics go, but i don't think heh has surpassed him as far as martial Skill. As for Cassandra beating Bruce, i to think that she has a slight edge when it comes to her fighting ability, but Bruce has the edge in durability, Speed and Strength. In my opinion the gap between them in martial ability is smaller than the gap between them in their Physicals.

Opinions are opinions though.

Cass has much better speed feats than Bruce. Batman has a couple of ambiguous feats where he shows the ability to react to a bullet after it's fired. Cass has several totally unambiguous feats of her positively toying with bullets.

Why do you think Black Canary is on par with Shiva? Also, Shiva has never beaten Batman in-continuity. They were stalemating once before Jason Todd cheapshotted her, and in another encounter Batman one-shotted her in Superman/Batman, although most people would consider that PIS.

#172 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru: I guess he could be referring to Martial Talents, ill have to look at that again. But i think it is clear that Bruce's Martial Art ability is greater than that of Grayson.

I see what your saying, but i still think Batman is a superior fighter. There were actual several instances where Batman has the upper hand on WW, to the point that she has to resort to using superhuman strength in order to beat him.

#173 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Seriously? Wow. DO you have the scans? not that i don't believe you, just for future reference.

#174 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara:

Plenty more of that throughout her appearances. She's kind of ridiculous.

#175 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: thats insane, wow. Thanks for those

#176 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Glancing through, it looks like most of her good ones are here.

#177 Posted by cmyers1980 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther after a tough fight because he is more skilled than Deathstroke.

#178 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@Ren

said:

"I could post the scan of him saying he has superhuman reflexes, coordination, and stamina, but that probably wouldn't be good enough for you anyway. "

LOL. That's all that superhuman about him, and this what I conceded to in many other threads involving his character. But, none this means T'Challa cannot fight him, H2H.

@Ren

said:

Seriously, you do this in every thread that involves Deathstroke. What would be the point of proving you wrong? "

That's the problem. No one has proven me wrong, yet. People keep saying that Deathstroke is

superhuman everything

, when I was the one who disproved this nonsense in another thread. People make him out to be someone that can't be beaten by other street-levelers, when in general, he does nothing different from a lot of them.

I know this is a bit late, but I read this forum and want to point out that Deathstoke is at super human levels at certain attributes, like brain capacity, coordination, healing factor ect...

Now to address this fight, both Deathstroke and Black Panther have great martial art skills and have taken teams out single handidly. To say one is better than the other at hand to hand will just lead to a shouting match in terms of fighting skill. People keep quoting Black panther beating Captain America, and the same can be shown with Deathstroke beating Batman in a record of 2 out of 3, and the one where Bats won, Deathstroke beat him twice in 2 skirmishes and didn't finish him, then Batman got him on the 3rd skirmish. In terms of intellect, id give technological smarts to Black Panther, but Id give proccessing info and tactics to Deathstroke simply because of his super human brain capacity. Speed is not an issue with Deathstroke, nor do I think Black Panther will have too much trouble landing hits, perhaps though he will not land as much hits as Deathstroke due to everything being peak human accept his sensory perception. A big factor is armor and how durable thier armor is. Promethium vs vibranium, and there are cases of both armor being penetrated or shredded. But in the armor department, pre 52 deathstroke loses. So to recap, H2H they have great feats, but Deathstrokes inhancements help a lot as well. They have both beaten top tier fighters and both incredible use of thier brain. Deathstroke will be faster/ stronger, but Black panther's armor is a little better. It is nearly dead even in my mind, people who claim an easy win for either of them are clearly mistaken and showing encredible bias. If deathstroke can get past Black panther's armor, he wins, if not Black panther wins.

#179 Posted by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Black panther much like Deathstroke is enhanced with the heart shaped herb. There is enough evidence to conclude black panther is beyond peak. One bio has him ranked as super human, the heart shaped herb has been stated to give the user enhanced strength, and when black panther was without the herb recently he was referred to as peak human. Black panther and deathstorke have compareable physical feats. Deathstroke does have the advantage of an enhanced mind but black panther is just naturally smarter then deathstroke. He doesn't need an enhanced mind. Deathstrokes only advantage is his healing factor here. And the reason black panther is considered more skilled is because he has feats without his enhancements (unlike deathstroke), he has shown more pressure point knowledge then deathstroke, he has stated to have trained in every style on the planet, and has faced enhanced humans who are physically equal to him if not greater (captain america, killmonger, kanark, wolverine, etc).

#180 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme: Black panther much like Deathstroke is enhanced with the heart shaped herb. There is enough evidence to conclude black panther is beyond peak. One bio has him ranked as super human, the heart shaped herb has been stated to give the user enhanced strength, and when black panther was without the herb recently he was referred to as peak human. Black panther and deathstorke have compareable physical feats. Deathstroke does have the advantage of an enhanced mind but black panther is just naturally smarter then deathstroke. He doesn't need an enhanced mind. Deathstrokes only advantage is his healing factor here. And the reason black panther is considered more skilled is because he has feats without his enhancements (unlike deathstroke), he has shown more pressure point knowledge then deathstroke, he has stated to have trained in every style on the planet, and has faced enhanced humans who are physically equal to him if not greater (captain america, killmonger, kanark, wolverine, etc).

I agree, though saying that Black panther is better in H2H than Deathstroke due to the fact that he has beaten top tiers when he wasn't enhanced' doesn't mean that Deathstroke's enhancements were the desisive factor. Though regaurdless of this, Deathstoke has his enhancements so with them he surpasses people like Batman in fighting ability (not skill). So when talking about H2H, the question is not only who is more skilled, but who will be the victor when everything like speed strength and durability are are discussed, and are just as important. The main problem here is I do not see a way that Deathstroke can get past Black Panthers armor without his sword, he basically needs something to cut agaisnt the grain of the vibranium suit. Though on the other hand, Deathstroke has been shot clear through with machine gun fire and kept fighting due to his healing factor, and his promethium armor should hold up nicely vs a weaponless Black Panther. This battle imo depends on who tires out first, i dont see either of them putting eachother down with melee.

#181 Edited by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

I agree, though saying that Black panther is better in H2H than Deathstroke due to the fact that he has beaten top tiers when he wasn't enhanced' doesn't mean that Deathstroke's enhancements were the desisive factor.

Problem is that Slade has stated they are an advantage and the fact they do physically out class there opponents contributes to there wins.

Though regaurdless of this, Deathstoke has his enhancements so with them he surpasses people like Batman in fighting ability (not skill). So when talking about H2H, the question is not only who is more skilled, but who will be the victor when everything like speed strength and durability are are discussed, and are just as important.

I agree. Personally I would say black panther is a more skilled fighter where as deathstroke has his healing factor.

The main problem here is I do not see a way that Deathstroke can get past Black Panthers armor without his sword, he basically needs something to cut agaisnt the grain of the vibranium suit. Though on the other hand, Deathstroke has been shot clear through with machine gun fire and kept fighting due to his healing factor, and his promethium armor should hold up nicely vs a weaponless Black Panther. This battle imo depends on who tires out first, i dont see either of them putting eachother down with melee.

Well neither of them have there armor here I assume. As for slades healing factor it has its limits.

#182 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor aside, I'd give this to T'challa. He's like Batman with higher stats.

#183 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Problem is that Slade has stated they are an advantage and the fact they do physically out class there opponents contributes to there wins.

Sorry for replying a month later, i've been gone for personal reasons. To continue this i would have to agree that his enhancements are in fact a great advantage. But, I would also have to say, it doesn't mean that people he beats out skills him, it could mean that him and Batman are even in skill, but his enhancements pushed him for the win. But regardless of that, i made the point that we should look at overall fighting ability.

I agree. Personally I would say black panther is a more skilled fighter where as deathstroke has his healing factor.

Well, Black Panther might come out on skill, barely, but not necessarily on fighting ability seeing how enhancements are a big factor.

Well neither of them have there armor here I assume. As for slades healing factor it has its limits.

Well, the bio said random encounter, so that is how i have treated this. So that is why I have assumed that they had thier ordinary weaponry/armor.

#184 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker_the_hacker: dude BP is much better in hand to hand than death stroke. if you gave deathstroke his swords hed probably have a better chance but youd have to give BP his vibranium daggers and stuff

#185 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Slade wins.

#186 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker_the_hacker: dude BP is much better in hand to hand than death stroke. if you gave deathstroke his swords hed probably have a better chance but youd have to give BP his vibranium daggers and stuff

Bit of a stretch was when saying much better.

I doubt that BP is leagues about Deathstroke in h2h. He's is better though.

Heck this thread is 4 pages long of debates and two years old. If anything the thread needs an update

#187 Edited by dondave (37516 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Pis on Pis Black Panther has better PIS feats he arm barred the Silver Surfer

Death Stroke GOT NOTHIN on that

BP wins via arm bar.

#189 Posted by KingAres109 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#190 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke after a really good battle.

#191 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke always seemed to rely mainly on his physical enhancements to overcome opponents; does he have any actual feats of pure h2h skill? If he does then how consistent are they and how do they compare to T'Challa's?

As for the Vibranium vs Promethium debate: Even if Slade's gear is around the same toughness as T'challa's, the vibranium will still kill any kinetic force used against it, which leaves Slade with little tools to use.

Whenever I see Slade used in a battle the talk of his "superior brain function" always gets brought up quickly. I have routinely seen this as little more than a plot device for Slade to be able to overcome higher tier opponents (super powered beings just seem to forget half of their capabilities when facing him, namely the Flash.)

Unless Slade has some history of impressive h2h skills I am unfamiliar with I am leaning heavily towards T'Challa.

#192 Edited by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Sorry for replying a month later, i've been gone for personal reasons. To continue this i would have to agree that his enhancements are in fact a great advantage. But, I would also have to say, it doesn't mean that people he beats out skills him, it could mean that him and Batman are even in skill, but his enhancements pushed him for the win. But regardless of that, i made the point that we should look at overall fighting ability.

Thing is Slade said he wouldn't want to fight batman without his enhanced strength. If Deathstroke thought he could win without his enhancements why would he hate to have a fight with batman without them? I don't think the skill gap between Slade and batman is very big but at the same time I am not sure if beating batman is a skill showing that puts him above black panther. Black panther can physically match him unlike batman which is the advantage that allowed slade to win. My main point is we don't know what would have happened if slade and batman were physically equal.

Well, Black Panther might come out on skill, barely, but not necessarily on fighting ability seeing how enhancements are a big factor.

I think in terms pf physicals black panther and deathstroke are equals. All though yes slades enhancements are better due to his healing factor.

Well, the bio said random encounter, so that is how i have treated this. So that is why I have assumed that they had thier ordinary weaponry/armor.

It would be pointless if they had armor IMO because there isn't anything slade can do to vibranium suit black panther. So I assume no armor for either to make things fair.

As for this fight I think its 50/50

#193 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
#194 Edited by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

BP wins via arm bar.

The arm bar sequence was just silver surfer allowing himself to be arm barred. Surfer wanted black panther to talk so he pretended that black panther was able to restrain him.

#195 Posted by CoolCat33 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on what version of BP, because during Most dangerous MAn alive he was depowered so DS but if he had the powers of the panther god I think BP takes this.

#196 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

BP wins via arm bar.

The arm bar sequence was just silver surfer allowing himself to be arm barred. Surfer wanted black panther to talk so he pretended that black panther was able to restrain him.

nope,nope arm bar solo's

#197 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Thing is Slade said he wouldn't want to fight batman without his enhanced strength. If Deathstroke thought he could win without his enhancements why would he hate to have a fight with batman without them? I don't think the skill gap between Slade and batman is very big but at the same time I am not sure if beating batman is a skill showing that puts him above black panther. Black panther can physically match him unlike batman which is the advantage that allowed slade to win. My main point is we don't know what would have happened if slade and batman were physically equal.

Well, who would want to fight Batman, saying he wouldnt want to fight Batman without his enhancements can just mean it would be much more challenging. From what I understand about black panther is he is peak human, except for endurance and senses similar to Captain America. Though he has been known to alter his physical abilities via herbs that i currently do not remember the name of. Now I dont know if this is an ordianry thing with Black Panther. But even so, Deathstroke has brawled with the best of them, able to fight multiple opponents at once, and extremely tactical, just like Black Panther. The physical advantage helped slade win, not necisarily allowed him to.

I think in terms pf physicals black panther and deathstroke are equals. All though yes slades enhancements are better due to his healing factor.

Now I would only agree with this if him using the herb enhancements is normal for Black Panther.

It would be pointless if they had armor IMO because there isn't anything slade can do to vibranium suit black panther. So I assume no armor for either to make things fair.

As for this fight I think its 50/50

Okay, I agree with this.

(Ps, I re-edited this)

#198 Edited by NighThunder (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

why was this bumped , and t'challa

#199 Posted by jashro44 (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Well, who would want to fight Batman, saying he wouldnt want to fight Batman without his enhancements can just mean it would be much more challenging.

Possibly but thats not the point. The point is he said his enhancements were an edge which gave him the win on batman. We really don't know what would have happened without his enhancements so its hard to quantify his skill level.

From what I understand about black panther is he is peak human, except for endurance and senses similar to Captain America. Though he has been known to alter his physical abilities via herbs that i currently do not remember the name of. Now I dont know if this is an ordianry thing with Black Panther.

Black panther is enhanced in every physical way with the heart shaped herb which is regular black panther.

But even so, Deathstroke has brawled with the best of them, able to fight multiple opponents at once, and extremely tactical, just like Black Panther. The physical advantage helped slade win, not necisarily allowed him to.

I can agree with this.

Now I would only agree with this if him using the herb enhancements is normal for Black Panther.

It is.

Okay, I agree with this.

(Ps, I re-edited this)

All right.

#200 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well then, from what i have gathered on this specific battle is, they are both enhanced, both smart, and both skilled. H2H they have taken down teams of highly trained individuals and both have defeated people like Batman and Captain America. The main difference is the healing ability that Slade has, which could keep him longer in the fight than Black panther, seeing how he has been shot and stabbed repeatedly clean through and kept fighting. I am not aware of Black Panther taking damage like this without his armor on. So for Black Panther he needs to get a quick win since Slade can probably outlast him. The longer the fight goes on, the less likely that black panther wins. Also smartness wise, I would definitely give the technological smarts to Black Panther, and Deathstrokes increased brain capacity and function id give him a slight (on the job) tactical advantage.