#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio


No prep random enocounter fight takes place in a warehouse to the death both blood lusted its dark in the warehouse and theres lose floor boards in it

 

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
well i think bp as good chance here not sure he would win but bp is dressed in black but its still hard to pick
#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed.
#5 Posted by Shadey (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed. "
So does T'Challa. 
 
Btw he's my pick.
#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadey:  Haven't seen T'challa do anything that's on par with the Terminator.
#7 Edited by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:

" @slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed. "


I know so dose bp deathstrokes may be better imo but bp as chance cause of the setting but it dose not mean hes gonna win
#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  the setting won't help BP, if anything it will be as much a problem for him as DS.
#9 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:   Deathstroke. 
 
pretty easily.
#10 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  the setting won't help BP, if anything it will be as much a problem for him as DS. "

But he blends better with it
#11 Posted by Shadey (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" @Crom-Cruach:   Deathstroke.   pretty easily. "
No
#12 Posted by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Another thing to factor in would be BPs hi-tech/magic gadgets.  Like someone said in another thread a few days ago, he's almost like Batman in that manner, and physically, reaction wise, and so forth, he should be a match for Deathstroke.
 
As for DS tagging Kid Flash and the Flash, I've already had this argument, seen the scans, and found fault with the tagging of Flash and Kid Flash.  I will not revisit that particular argument at this time, but if anyone wants to repost those scans, I'll point out my observations again.  As for Superman, need to see the scans before I'll judge that.  As for smacking around Titans...from what everyone has always said, he has had prep...I've even heard that from some of the people that have put up arguments for him. 
 
My pick here is T'challa.  Now that I have stoked this little fire, going to read some more of the Grim Hunt storyline, and get to bed.  I'll see you crazy cats tomorrow.

#13 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

close fight

#14 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter  BP would get the win. But a rematch would deff... go to slade

#15 Posted by Shadey (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" Random encounter  BP would get the win. But a rematch would deff... go to slade "
How? T'challa is just as good if not better than Slade in tactics.
#16 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadey said:

" @BattleMage said:

" Random encounter  BP would get the win. But a rematch would deff... go to slade "
How? T'challa is just as good if not better than Slade in tactics. "
 WTF do you mean? How what?    
#17 Posted by theiconic (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther  can beat  Deathstroke

#18 Edited by Shadey (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@BattleMage I was asking you how do you think a rematch would def. go to Slade. And tone down on the rudeness.

#19 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade
#20 Posted by whacknasty (5594 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther... 
 
He can see in the dark without any problems, due to the heart shaped herbs effects, and he also has greatly enhanced stats all around that at the very least equal Deatstroke's...  and T'Challa has beaten teams by himself (the F4) just like Slade has the Titans...

#21 Posted by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

if BP has his vibranium suit he wins if not then Deathstroke
#22 Posted by theiconic (912 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: agreed,  death stroke  will not penetrate vibranium
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed. "
He's never tagged Superman, and smacking around the Titans means nothing, especially when T'Challa has smacked around teams on his own, too. Deathstroke tags the Flashes because they aren't going all out, and they could beat Deathstroke if they wanted to. Despite all that, Deathstroke has consistently tagged by much less, especially in one-on-one battles.
 
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Shadey:  Haven't seen T'challa do anything that's on par with the Terminator. "
Like what? We already know that Deathstroke isn't as good a fighter as Black Panther is. On top of that, I haven't even seen Deathstroke do anything physically equal to Black Panther. Other than smacking teams around (in which Black Panther has done before), T'Challa has done a lot of the same things Deathstroke has, on a physical level.
 

@demifiend said:
" @Crom-Cruach:   Deathstroke.   pretty easily. "
Please. Deathstroke couldn't even beat Bronze Tiger easily.
 
@BattleMage said:
" WTF do you mean? How what?     "
Perhaps you weren't intelligent enough to understand why he asked 'How?' As in 'How would Deathstroke win in a rematch?'
 
It's not rocket science, buddy.
#24 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed. "
He's never tagged Superman, and smacking around the Titans means nothing, especially when T'Challa has smacked around teams on his own, too. Deathstroke tags the Flashes because they aren't going all out, and they could beat Deathstroke if they wanted to. Despite all that, Deathstroke has consistently tagged by much less, especially in one-on-one battles.
 
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Shadey:  Haven't seen T'challa do anything that's on par with the Terminator. "
Like what? We already know that Deathstroke isn't as good a fighter as Black Panther is. On top of that, I haven't even seen Deathstroke do anything physically equal to Black Panther. Other than smacking teams around (in which Black Panther has done before), T'Challa has done a lot of the same things Deathstroke has, on a physical level.
 

@demifiend said:
" @Crom-Cruach:   Deathstroke.   pretty easily. "
Please. Deathstroke couldn't even beat Bronze Tiger easily.
 
@BattleMage said:
" WTF do you mean? How what?     "
Perhaps you weren't intelligent enough to understand why he asked 'How?' As in 'How would Deathstroke win in a rematch?'  It's not rocket science, buddy. "
While I agree with most of this post, smacking the Titans around does mean something since Slade was manhandling Ravager Nightwing and Donna Troy at the same time and was making it look easy.  The only team I recall Panther fighter was the F4 and you really can't compare anyone there to Donna physically or Grayson and Ravager in terms of skill
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:

" if BP has his vibranium suit he wins if not then Deathstroke "

He doesn't really need it in this situation, since there are no weapons. T'Challa, before he even acquired the suit, has taken blows from people stronger than Slade. Slade really isn't, or hasn't shown to be that much stronger than Slade, anyway. 
 
 @Crom-Cruach said:

" @slacker the hacker:  the setting won't help BP, if anything it will be as much a problem for him as DS. "

  Black Panther can see in the dark, and there, his vision extends the infrared bandwidth. T'Challa would have it easier, I'm afraid.
#26 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" While I agree with most of this post, smacking the Titans around does mean something since Slade was manhandling Ravager Nightwing and Donna Troy at the same time and was making it look easy. 

Donna Troy? The Amazonian who has recently shown to be on par with Wonder Woman, physically? How does that work? What comic was this in?
 
@FinalStar86 said:

The only team I recall Panther fighter was the F4 and you really can't compare anyone there to Donna physically or Grayson and Ravager in terms of skill "

That wasn't the only team he's fought. Deathstroke smacking around Donna Troy (currently) is PIS. Grayson (who isn't on Panther's physical level) and Ravager (who isn't as skilled as T'Challa) don't really mean much to me.
#27 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

"Deathstroke. "


 

 

"
#28 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" While I agree with most of this post, smacking the Titans around does mean something since Slade was manhandling Ravager Nightwing and Donna Troy at the same time and was making it look easy. 

Donna Troy? The Amazonian who has recently shown to be on par with Wonder Woman, physically? How does that work? What comic was this in?
 
@FinalStar86 said:

The only team I recall Panther fighter was the F4 and you really can't compare anyone there to Donna physically or Grayson and Ravager in terms of skill "

That wasn't the only team he's fought. Deathstroke smacking around Donna Troy (currently) is PIS. Grayson (who isn't on Panther's physical level) and Ravager (who isn't as skilled as T'Challa) don't really mean much to me. "
It was in the Titans East Arc when they were on the Outsiders Island, Donna, NW Ravager and Jericho all attack him and couldn't lay a hand on him, he even said that he could keep it up all day but he didn't have the time to do so.  
 
I agree that Panther is more skilled in H2H but he is going to have a hard time landing hits on Slade.  Can he win? Sure, but he is going to have trouble hitting him
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: So, how is Donna not laying a hand on him (doesn't make sense, because she's obviously faster than him, anyway) equate to Deathstroke 'handling' her? Is there anything else I should know about? Did he land hits on her? Did he physically hurt her? Bronze Tiger, Nightwing, Cassandra Cain and Batman were able land hits before. T'Challa will, too, based on that fact. 
#30 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically, Slade is no match for BP. I think BP is a better hand to hand fighter also. I would give this fight to Black Panther.

#31 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86: So, how is Donna not laying a hand on him (doesn't make sense, because she's obviously faster than him, anyway) equate to Deathstroke 'handling' her? Is there anything else I should know about? Did he land hits on her? Did he physically hurt her? Bronze Tiger, Nightwing, Cassandra Cain and Batman were able land hits before. T'Challa will, too, based on that fact.  "
He smacked her around also, while he dealing with Ravager Jericho and Nightwing.  In fact each time he hit Donna his back was turned and he was barely paying attention to her.  He was mainly fighting Ravager while Dick and Donna tried getting some cheap shots on him from behind and kept failing.  He even said that the Titans make the mistake of going hand to hand with him.  
 
Bronze and Batman haven't landed hits on Slade for over a decade now, in fact the last time Batman fought him he got pwned twice by a depowered Deathstroke then finally subdued him then Slade escaped a few minutes later.  The only time I ever see Nightwing land hits on Slade are through special circumstances like Slade being depowered or Slade not trying to fight back, when he actually tries he stomps the hell out out of Grayson.
 
Cassie is the only person recently that I can think of that can consistently tag Deathstroke.  
 
I'm not denying that Black Panther can tag him
#32 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"Physically, Slade is no match for BP. I think BP is a better hand to hand fighter also. I would give this fight to Black Panther. "

Slade himself has outright said he has superhuman attributes. And DC defines him as a Metahuman. The same can not be said of Black Panther.
#33 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

BP is an amazing fighter. But with how quick DS can think I think he can handle BP in h2h. But honestly BP is no putts in that department. The guy is a for sure powerhouse in any department involving melee.

#34 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86: So, how is Donna not laying a hand on him (doesn't make sense, because she's obviously faster than him, anyway) equate to Deathstroke 'handling' her? Is there anything else I should know about? Did he land hits on her? Did he physically hurt her? Bronze Tiger, Nightwing, Cassandra Cain and Batman were able land hits before. T'Challa will, too, based on that fact.  "

You have an overwhelming anti-Deathstroke bias. It is almost comical. Why even participate in threads that involve him?
#35 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ren said:
"Slade himself has outright said he has superhuman attributes. And DC defines him as a Metahuman. The same can not be said of Black Panther. "
When has Slade stated that he has superhuman strength? What is (or what did Slade say was) superhuman about him other than his reflexes and brain capacity? Being defined as metahuman doesn't necessarily mean that you have superhuman physical abilities.
#36 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Ren said:
"Slade himself has outright said he has superhuman attributes. And DC defines him as a Metahuman. The same can not be said of Black Panther. "
When has Slade stated that he has superhuman strength? What is (or what did Slade say was) superhuman about him other than his reflexes and brain capacity? Being defined as metahuman doesn't necessarily mean that you have superhuman physical abilities. "

I could post the scan of him saying he has superhuman reflexes, coordination, and stamina, but that probably wouldn't be good enough for you anyway. Seriously, you do this in every thread that involves Deathstroke. What would be the point of proving you wrong?
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ren: We've had this discussion already, in PMs. I participate because I can. I have that right. There's no reason to think that Deathstroke can legitimately fight an Amazonian on Wonder Woman's physical level. 

@FinalStar86: Just as I thought. He should have never been able to deal with current Donna Troy like that. Bronze Tiger and Batman tagging Slade has happened, no matter how long ago it was. It didn't appear that difficult for them, either. I've seen Nightwing tag Deathstroke under normal conditions, while Deathstroke had his powers. I've even seen Nightwing easily dancing around Slade while disarming him. I'm arguing that T'Challa wouldn't have s hard time hitting him, and since they are fighting in the dark, he's going to have a field day.



#38 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ren said:

"I could post the scan of him saying he has superhuman reflexes, coordination, and stamina, but that probably wouldn't be good enough for you anyway. "

LOL. That's all that superhuman about him, and this what I conceded to in many other threads involving his character. But, none this means T'Challa cannot fight him, H2H.
 
@Ren said:

Seriously, you do this in every thread that involves Deathstroke. What would be the point of proving you wrong? "

That's the problem. No one has proven me wrong, yet. People keep saying that Deathstroke is superhuman everything, when I was the one who disproved this nonsense in another thread. People make him out to be someone that can't be beaten by other street-levelers, when in general, he does nothing different from a lot of them.
#39 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Ren: We've had this discussion already, in PMs. I participate because I can. I have that right. There's no reason to think that Deathstroke can legitimately fight an Amazonian on Wonder Woman's physical level. 

@FinalStar86: Just as I thought. He should have never been able to deal with current Donna Troy like that. Bronze Tiger and Batman tagging Slade has happened, no matter how long ago it was. It didn't appear that difficult for them, either. I've seen Nightwing tag Deathstroke under normal conditions, while Deathstroke had his powers. I've even seen Nightwing easily dancing around Slade while disarming him. I'm arguing that T'Challa wouldn't have s hard time hitting him, and since they are fighting in the dark, he's going to have a field day. "

I could go on and on about Slades cybernetic eye that grants him infra red vision and heat signature tracking capabilities in the dark, or his enhanced senses both of which would make these circumstances anything but a field day for Black Panther. But you're too annoying to debate with. Go have your issues worked out, find a happy place.
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren said:

"I could go on and on about Slades cybernetic eye that grants him infra red vision and heat signature tracking capabilities in the dark, or his enhanced senses both of which would make these circumstances anything but a field day for Black Panther.

Either way, this doesn't make it any easier for Slade, anyway.
 
@Ren said:

"But you're too annoying to debate with. Go have your issues worked out, find a happy place. "

I don't see how this is the case. But, if you don't want to debate with me, that's fine. I could care less. I don't have issues, and I'm a very happy person. Keep your insecurities to yourself, please. I'm not the one.
#41 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Ren: We've had this discussion already, in PMs. I participate because I can. I have that right. There's no reason to think that Deathstroke can legitimately fight an Amazonian on Wonder Woman's physical level. 

@FinalStar86: Just as I thought. He should have never been able to deal with current Donna Troy like that. Bronze Tiger and Batman tagging Slade has happened, no matter how long ago it was. It didn't appear that difficult for them, either. I've seen Nightwing tag Deathstroke under normal conditions, while Deathstroke had his powers. I've even seen Nightwing easily dancing around Slade while disarming him. I'm arguing that T'Challa wouldn't have s hard time hitting him, and since they are fighting in the dark, he's going to have a field day. "

Im not saying it never happened but Slade has gotten alot better since then.  Even 4 years after that he one shotted Bats while he was depowered and shrugged off most of his hits.  
 
The only time I have seen Nightwing dance around Deathstroke was when Slade was depowered and was in his purple costume.  The only other time I've seen him tag Deathstroke was when he smashed his head into a wall and Deathstroke ended up KO'ing him a minute later.   Every other time they fought Slade usually stomps the hell out of Grayson
 
With these circumstances I would agree with you, under normal circumstances I would say Panther would have trouble hitting him.  
#42 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

Im not saying it never happened but Slade has gotten alot better since then.  Even 4 years after that he one shotted Bats while he was depowered and shrugged off most of his hits.    The only time I have seen Nightwing dance around Deathstroke was when Slade was depowered and was in his purple costume.  The only other time I've seen him tag Deathstroke was when he smashed his head into a wall and Deathstroke ended up KO'ing him a minute later.    With these circumstances I would agree with you, under normal circumstances I would say Panther would have trouble hitting him.   "

I'm not knocking Deathstroke's ability to fight Batman while depowered, but that doesn't mean that T'Challa wouldn't be able to inflict damage on him. The instance I'm referring to is while Deathstroke was in his original suit, and Nightwing dodged everything he could dish out, even while disarming him. The other instance was a much older one. Nightwing (while wearing a leather coat) struck him preemptively, and manage to get in a few hits until Deathstroke knocked him into a wall.
 
Whether they are fighting in the dark or not, I don't think situation would be different.
#43 Posted by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ren said:

" @JThree47693 said:

"Physically, Slade is no match for BP. I think BP is a better hand to hand fighter also. I would give this fight to Black Panther. "

Slade himself has outright said he has superhuman attributes. And DC defines him as a Metahuman. The same can not be said of Black Panther. "
But Marvel does say he has been enhanced to superhuman levels.  Click the powers tab: 
  
http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther     
 
Also, per what someone wrote on this site, his strength was further enhanced in Doomwars: 
 
http://www.comicvine.com/black-panther/29-1477/
#44 Posted by King Saturn (225050 posts) - - Show Bio
hard to say... Black Panther may take this though 58 out of 100 times against Deathstroke... 
#45 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  Deathstroke has super-human reflexes and reaction, he's smacked around the titans like it's out of style, he's tagged Kid Flash, the flash and Superman. I'm not worried about his reflexes or his speed. "
He's never tagged Superman, and smacking around the Titans means nothing, especially when T'Challa has smacked around teams on his own, too. Deathstroke tags the Flashes because they aren't going all out, and they could beat Deathstroke if they wanted to. Despite all that, Deathstroke has consistently tagged by much less, especially in one-on-one battles.
 
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Shadey:  Haven't seen T'challa do anything that's on par with the Terminator. "
Like what? We already know that Deathstroke isn't as good a fighter as Black Panther is. On top of that, I haven't even seen Deathstroke do anything physically equal to Black Panther. Other than smacking teams around (in which Black Panther has done before), T'Challa has done a lot of the same things Deathstroke has, on a physical level.
 

@demifiend said:
" @Crom-Cruach:   Deathstroke.   pretty easily. "
Please. Deathstroke couldn't even beat Bronze Tiger easily.
 
@BattleMage said:
" WTF do you mean? How what?     "
Perhaps you weren't intelligent enough to understand why he asked 'How?' As in 'How would Deathstroke win in a rematch?'  It's not rocket science, buddy. "
While I agree with most of this post, smacking the Titans around does mean something since Slade was manhandling Ravager Nightwing and Donna Troy at the same time and was making it look easy.  The only team I recall Panther fighter was the F4 and you really can't compare anyone there to Donna physically or Grayson and Ravager in terms of skill "
TY
#46 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:

I know what he meant MORON "

Attempting to admit that you feigned ignorance in response to his question, and call me names in the process makes you seem a lot less intelligent. You're flagged, by the way.
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" Rather be flagged than a sis. "
Oh. So, calling people names over the internet makes you more of a man, right? LOL @ the irony. 
 
If this is what you think, then the jokes are on you.
#49 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade Wilson

#50 Posted by .Ajax. (2484 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @BattleMage said:

I know what he meant MORON "

Attempting to admit that you feigned ignorance in response to his question, and call me names in the process makes you seem a lot less intelligent. You're flagged, by the way. "
Rather be flagged than a sis. "

Two of you should seriously just knock it off, your ruining this thread by name calling. And if you think im some kind of noob around here, wrong idea. Ive been here for over 2 years, this just happens to be an alt account. Anyways, im saying DS takes it in a close one.