#1 Posted by SavageBeast (327 posts) - - Show Bio
 Slade
Cassie

Nightwing

Round 1: H2H. 

Round 2: Slade has a katana and two sais. Dick and Cassie have standard weapons. 

Location & Rules

Location ; A Shopping Mall in NYC. 
The team has no morals. 
Slade has morals, though. 
Slade is 20 ft. from them. 
Who wins? 
#2 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

you need to handi cap slade more and amp the duo more for this to be even fair.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Really?

No he doesn't. Its pretty fair as it is IMO. I actually think the team can win round 1. I don't know about 2. Depends when they decide to use there gadgets.

#4 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:Death Stroke>>>>>>>Batman>>>>>>>>Night Wing & Cassie.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7207 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team

Round 2: Deathstroke

#6 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Really?

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins both

#8 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Deathstroke

Round 2: Deathstroke

#9 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Your ignoring the fact that cass has given deathstroke many difficult battles and even taking the upper hand in a few. And also Cassandra cain IMO is better than batman (all though I will admit it is debatable)

@Ddecourt said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Really?

No.

#10 Posted by dondave (26739 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke ftw

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#12 Edited by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Deathstroke has come out on top against a whole group and which I might add that they were even more dangerous than Dick and Cassandra.

#13 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Team wins.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@jashro44: Deathstroke has come out on top against a whole group and which I might add that they were even more dangerous than Dick and Cassandra.

Which group are you talking about?

#15 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Ddecourt said:

He nearly beat Elongated Man, the Flash, Zatanna, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom and Green Lantern.

#16 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Your ignoring the fact that cass has given deathstroke many difficult battles and even taking the upper hand in a few. And also Cassandra cain IMO is better than batman (all though I will admit it is debatable)

@Ddecourt said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Really?

No.

nice scans

#17 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger:Thanks.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@WonderHunter said:

@jashro44 said:

@Ddecourt said:

He nearly beat Elongated Man, the Flash, Zatanna, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom and Green Lantern.

He used prep to beat the flash who wasn't moving at his fastest, Green lantern decided to throw a punch instead of using his powers, Zatanna and elontated man aren't skilled fighters so there is a difference between fighting them and these 2, none of the rest are as skilled as cassandra cain or nightwing IMO.

I would also say identity crisis was pis.

#19 Posted by leonkarlen123 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Because Deathstroke was not even trying. He wanted her to stalemate him because he was planing to kill Batman

#20 Posted by Jayc1324 (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Cass beat him by herself before?

#21 Posted by XiiX (4797 posts) - - Show Bio

Team probably sweep.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15763 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2198 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke can take them, his superhuman stats and training give him the edge

#24 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say, though Deathstroke's doesn't have morals so IDK what the BIO was getting at.

#25 Posted by reaverlation (7182 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. Nightwing's a non factor

#26 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Because Deathstroke was not even trying. He wanted her to stalemate him because he was planing to kill Batman

Pretty sure thats not true but there is also the time Slade said he has to get inside cassandras head to beat him.

#27 Edited by leonkarlen123 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He was probably just playing around :)

#28 Posted by DarthAznable (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes round 1. Stroke's H2H isn't his main focus.

Round 2 I'll give to stroke. He's taken them before IIRC.

#29 Posted by ShenKuei (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes round 1. Stroke's H2H isn't his main focus.

Round 2 I'll give to stroke. He's taken them before IIRC.

Pretty much this. Actually, I think he may be able to take round 1 as well but it's very close.

#30 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Pretty sure thats not true but there is also the time Slade said he has to get inside cassandras head to beat him.

Cassandra has also said that he is faster, stronger, and smarter than her and that he was toying with her when she was trying to catch him.

#31 Edited by Wolverine08 (26626 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Either is good enough for a fair challenge, they're going to net Slade together.

#32 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Cassandra has also said that he is faster, stronger, and smarter than her and that he was toying with her when she was trying to catch him.

Thing is skill and compensate for those things. Honestly I think Slade beats her in hand to hand in one on one but he loses here.

#33 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Thing is skill and compensate for those things. Honestly I think Slade beats her in hand to hand in one on one but he loses here.

He quite possibly loses here.

#34 Posted by leonkarlen123 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Yes i can relate to that he might lose but if he comes up with a good plan he owns them.

#35 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Yes i can relate to that he might lose but if he comes up with a good plan he owns them.

I think he can own them with prep, sure, but in a random battle, it would be pretty close.

#36 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep wasn't specified. Hasn't Pre-52 DS already beaten these two before while also fighting the rest of the Titans?

#37 Edited by Cable_Extreme (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomlantern8 said:

Prep wasn't specified. Hasn't Pre-52 DS already beaten these two before while also fighting the rest of the Titans?

He didn't "beat" them in that encounter, but I would say humiliation is more like it.

#38 Edited by BoringPerson (332 posts) - - Show Bio

What are standard weapons? As in bat gadgets or Nightwing's escrima sticks and Cain's katana?
I'm only talking round 1 until the question is answered

No morals? Deathstroke definitely wins 8-9/10

With morals, it gets dicey and I'd bet on Nightwing and Cain.

Without morals Deathstroke gets into Cain's head and wins the psychological battle upfront, and ignores Nightwing until the real threat of Cain is neutralized. With morals, Nightwing realizes he should be in a heavy support role and coaches Cain through the fight preventing Deathstroke from getting the psychological advantage. From there it's 6.5-7/10 in favor of the team.

#39 Edited by whysoserious1 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke solos