#1 Posted by Iron Doom (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

1 hour Preptime who wins?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Iron Doom (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody please?

#3 Posted by Iron Doom (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on please at least post something

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#5 Posted by NightFang (10788 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#6 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone gonna give a reason or no?

#8 Posted by Ragnarök (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke should win.He's alot stronger and smarter than Ms.Cain.She is a very good fighter and she does have that move reading technique...but Deathstroke seems to be of a higher skill level and he also has the experience advantage.

#9 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Ragnarök said:
"I think Deathstroke should win.He's alot stronger and smarter than Ms.Cain.She is a very good fighter and she does have that move reading technique...but Deathstroke seems to be of a higher skill level and he also has the experience advantage."
silence fanboy
#10 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

DS pretty easily...

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Ragnarök said:
"I think Deathstroke should win.He's alot stronger and smarter than Ms.Cain.She is a very good fighter and she does have that move reading technique...but Deathstroke seems to be of a higher skill level and he also has the experience advantage."
silence fanboy"
Get off his c#ck.
Moderator
#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"DS pretty easily..."
LMAO what the?
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em.

Moderator
#14 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"bloodmist said:
"DS pretty easily..."
LMAO what the?"

DS plus preptime is like asking for and ass kicking.
#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em."
I use to. But it seems he's become one of those characters everyone picks and believe is unbeatable. (even though Batgirl does it on the regular)
#16 Edited by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em."
I use to. But it seems he's become one of those characters everyone picks and believe is unbeatable. (even though Batgirl does it on the regular)"
The thing is I can't make a case against him because his feats are random.One day he can't beat Nightwing..the next day he's fighting the Titans as a whole.
Moderator
#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em."
I use to. But it seems he's become one of those characters everyone picks and believe is unbeatable. (even though Batgirl does it on the regular)"
The thing is I can't make a case against him because his feats are random.One day he can't beat Nightwing..the next day he's fighting the Titans as a whole."
Thats cause one day he's been preparing for three weeks and the other is a random encounter.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em."
I use to. But it seems he's become one of those characters everyone picks and believe is unbeatable. (even though Batgirl does it on the regular)"
The thing is I can't make a case against him because his feats are random.One day he can't beat Nightwing..the next day he's fighting the Titans as a whole."
Thats cause one day he's been preparing for three weeks and the other is a random encounter."
So than what are we supposed to assume.Is Deathstroke on a levelr where losing to Cassie,Nightwing,or Bats is viable or is he someone above that level..because of so I think people have been choosing him to beat people he can't acutally beat based on prep-feats like they do with Dr.Doom.
Moderator
#19 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio

When exactly has Deathstroke been unable to beat Nightwing?

Nightwing has flat out said that Deathstroke could kill him if he wanted to.

#20 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Cassie..I can't make a case against Deathstoke..but I don't like'em."
I use to. But it seems he's become one of those characters everyone picks and believe is unbeatable. (even though Batgirl does it on the regular)"
The thing is I can't make a case against him because his feats are random.One day he can't beat Nightwing..the next day he's fighting the Titans as a whole."
Thats cause one day he's been preparing for three weeks and the other is a random encounter."
So than what are we supposed to assume.Is Deathstroke on a levelr where losing to Cassie,Nightwing,or Bats is viable or is he someone above that level..because of so I think people have been choosing him to beat people he can't acutally beat based on prep-feats like they do with Dr.Doom."
I think with prep he can take just about anyone. Without it he's still badass, but not like everyone's making him out to be.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"When exactly has Deathstroke been unable to beat Nightwing?

Nightwing has flat out said that Deathstroke could kill him if he wanted to."
I don't know but I have heard people use that in defense for Nightwing against Daredevil.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"When exactly has Deathstroke been unable to beat Nightwing?

Nightwing has flat out said that Deathstroke could kill him if he wanted to."
Hold on. I'll get the scans (or an issue number)
#23 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't know but I have heard people use that in defense for Nightwing against Daredevil."
Those people need to learn that just because two characters are enemies and one is a hero and the other is a villain that the hero can't automatically beat the villain.

I keep hearing people say Flash can beat Zoom and when I call him out on in they're like "Well he must of right?"  Nope.  Not really.

Granted, Nightwing might have beat Deathstroke in some comicbook I didn't read.  I like Nightwing but I haven't read every issue of his comic.  It'd be crap or it'd be when Deathstroke was depowered but it might have happened.
#24 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

it was during nightwings comic and the manbat storyline where nightwing speed blitz wade  freed the manbat and escape before slade could react....

question i heard slade has never landed a hit on batgirl is that true?

#25 Posted by OgreMan (366 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"it was during nightwings comic and the manbat storyline where nightwing speed blitz wade  freed the manbat and escape before slade could react....

question i heard slade has never landed a hit on batgirl is that true?"

I could be mistaken but I've never seen him hit her. I've seen the opposite however.
#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"question i heard slade has never landed a hit on batgirl is that true?"
As far as I know he's landed one punch, and tossed her once. (doesn't mean I'm right though lol)

As for Nightwing beating Deathstroke (along with the example castleking gave) Nightwing handled Slade in "Nightwing 117" he easily avoided his attacks while landing his own. Eventually Slade blow his own house up to end the fight.
#27 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio
OgreMan said:
"castleking said:
"it was during nightwings comic and the manbat storyline where nightwing speed blitz wade  freed the manbat and escape before slade could react....

question i heard slade has never landed a hit on batgirl is that true?"

I could be mistaken but I've never seen him hit her. I've seen the opposite however."
thats the same argument i have heard..

Zoom
said:

"When exactly has Deathstroke been unable to beat Nightwing?

Nightwing has flat out said that Deathstroke could kill him if he wanted to."
nightwing has also told wade that he couldnt beat him or kill, but that he could try as he made his escape from a window.. also threw it in his face that if he ever tried he would just push rose away and prove nightwings point about him..
#28 Posted by Ragnarök (176 posts) - - Show Bio

So Nightwing did beat Deathstroke?

#29 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Ragnarök said:
"So Nightwing did beat Deathstroke?"
Yes.
#30 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler said:
"Ragnarök said:
"So Nightwing did beat Deathstroke?"
Yes."


ha ha nightwing goes up a lodge on my street lvler list in front of DD... in your face DD as he back kick dirt in his eyes as he climbs the latter(its ok DD is blind dirt wont effect him).
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"
Gambler said:
"Ragnarök said:
"So Nightwing did beat Deathstroke?"
Yes."


ha ha nightwing goes up a lodge on my street lvler list in front of DD... in your face DD as he back kick dirt in his eyes as he climbs the latter(its ok DD is blind dirt wont effect him)."
I don't think Nightwing beating Deathstroke is a at all logical.If you're using illogical feats to put Nightwing over DD...DD has quite a few BS feats that would push the scale the other way.
Moderator
#32 Edited by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

but night wing has dont it twice now... and he hasnt straight out beat him but has relied on his agility and keeping his distance for the win.... not like he just stood his ground and out fought him like some of DD and his illogical fight feats

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"but night wing has dont it twice now... and he hasnt straight out beat him but has relied on his agility and keeping his distance"
I don't think Nightwing is more agile than Daredevil.They are on the same level if anything.
Even if Nightwing has done it twice..I still don't think it's logical.Deadpool beat Wolverine 4 times and I don't think he should have beaten him once.
Moderator
#34 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

well back on topic i can see batgirl using a lethal death touch move on slade to take him out

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what to think anymore.Too many inconsistencies.

Moderator
#36 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually gonna change my mind and go with Deathstroke. With an hour to prepare he could easily whip up something nasty for her. He's all about the mind games when it comes to Batgirl. She even admits he's in her head. Fun debate though

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio

What would Cassie even have access to with Prep?

Moderator
#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"What would Cassie even have access to with Prep?"
Oh she gets prep to? She's really close with Barbra Gordon and has been shown to sneak into the Batcave and hack the Batcomputer. She knows Slades weakness is his daughter. So she could probably come up with something herself.
#39 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

with prep i think batgirl can get just about the same level items as wade...
i still say she can take him with some bat toys...

#40 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"with prep i think batgirl can get just about the same level items as wade...
i still say she can take him with some bat toys..."
Move over. I'm back on the Batgirl bandwagon
#41 Edited by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

she shows  up with a bat bot armor or some strength enhancement gloves with some venom...... for a nasty surprise for wade   :P

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What would Cassie even have access to with Prep?"
Oh she gets prep too? She's really close with Barbra Gordon and has been shown to sneak into the Batcave and hack the Batcomputer. She knows Slades weakness is his daughter. So she could probably come up with something herself."
Oh.
Moderator
#43 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Ragnarök said:
"So Nightwing did beat Deathstroke?"
Yes."

Issue numbers?  Or at least story arcs?
#44 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

i already gave you an example of the manbat story arc

#45 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Issue numbers?  Or at least story arcs?"
Gambler said:
"As for Nightwing beating Deathstroke (along with the example castleking gave) Nightwing handled Slade in "Nightwing 117" he easily avoided his attacks while landing his own. Eventually Slade blow his own house up to end the fight."
#46 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"she shows  up with a bat bot armor or some strength enhancement gloves with some venom...... for a nasty surprise for wade   :P"
It's Slade
They both get an hour of prep?
#47 Edited by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

i like to see slade show up or have access to a superman lvl bat armor or equivelent in under an hour

#48 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

huh? 

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"huh? "
I think he's saying he wants to see Slade show up....with...wait never mind I have no idea what he's saying.
Moderator
#50 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry i meant to say that batgirl has access to bat armor that is superstrong  and other types of stuff that she can bring to the battle in under an hour thanks to bats teleporter in the cave and some such