• 178 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jashro44

I don't see how bane has a hard time with night wing... He was dispatched in less then a page. And Slade wins.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By darktiger

@jashro44 said:

I don't see how bane has a hard time with night wing... He was dispatched in less then a page. And Slade wins.

definitively

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Static Shock said:

I wonder why they haven't fought yet, after all these years.

Wish granted.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but what was the context of that photo?

How did Bane even manage to get a hold of Slade and backbreak him?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hhmmm im gonna go for slide. tho it was a tough one. i meen in arkham origons bane was the hardest assassin to defeat. in fact the hardest boss battle of the arkham series. but deathstroke has had better feats than bane. and plus bane is always working with someone. slade works alone. and bane is stronger. but slade managed to tear of a plane door while the plane was flying. which meens he might be stronger but still thats the only advantage bane has. giv bane a chance. oh yeh and the fact about arkham origins. plus deathstroke could easily trick bane into going somwere were bane is useless. and has better equipment. deathstroke is just such a good assassin. he takes on groups like justice league nd teena titans. bane takes on only barman. i dont know how deathy isnt the hardest assassin in arkham origins.

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Bane

Round 2 Deathstroke.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Zjun_

Deathstroke. He has a better healing factor, has more agility/speed, combat speed and tactical intelligence.

The only thing Bane has on him is a lot of strength.

Bane is smart, but Deathstroke is smarter.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By leonkarlen123

@zjun_: Do you really believe an unarmed Deathstroke can take down an Bane on venom with an axe?

Round 1: Bane pretty handily

Round 2: Deathstroke

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@leonkarlen123 said:

@zjun_: Do you really believe an unarmed Deathstroke can take down an Bane on venom with an axe?

Yes, he can take down Bane using his melee, he has enhanced strength as well.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joseph

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Yea i know, he should be around 1 ton while Bane is 3-5 ton, also his speed increases with venom. And we see what Bane can do with an large axe

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Bane crushes DS in both rounds. Maybe in round 1 if Slade had weapons and knew who he was facing he'd win.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@leonkarlen123: disagree with you, he not only has a healing factor he is wearing promethium armor. His speed will allow him an advantage this fight, along with his superior mind. Bane is pretty skilled so Slade doesn't have much of an advantage there, but he will in over all agility, stamina, durability (armor+healing factor). His kicks hit hard enough to knock highly durable meta humans on their behind. Strength advantage doesn't equal win.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jokerpoker: Crushes? Really? I'm just going to assume your joking.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#119  Edited By Jokerpoker
DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bane wins both rounds

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zjun_
@cable_extreme said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Yes, he can take down Bane using his melee, he has enhanced strength as well.

@cable_extreme said:

@leonkarlen123: disagree with you, he not only has a healing factor he is wearing promethium armor. His speed will allow him an advantage this fight, along with his superior mind. Bane is pretty skilled so Slade doesn't have much of an advantage there, but he will in over all agility, stamina, durability (armor+healing factor). His kicks hit hard enough to knock highly durable meta humans on their behind. Strength advantage doesn't equal win.

I would've responded with what Cable Extreme said (thanks Cable), strength isn't everything. Deathstroke has the smarts, speed, equipment (guns) and durability to hold his own and take down Bane. He has embarrassed Batman so I have no doubt in my mind he'll do the same (if not worse) to Bane.

Mr. Z~kun

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Wolverine008

@zjun_: Deathstroke has never really embarrassed Batman frankly. Bruce has always given him ridiculously hard fights, and even beaten him with the advantage of surprise. Bruce has one shotted Slade once as well I might add.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_: Deathstroke has never really embarrassed Batman frankly. Bruce has always given him ridiculously hard fights, and even beaten him with the advantage of surprise. Bruce has one shotted Slade once as well I might add.

Don't take it out of context.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

There's nothing really out of context about it. Bruce one shotted Slade and tied him up to a pole in the Batman/Superman annual from 2006.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

There's nothing really out of context about it. Bruce one shotted Slade and tied him up to a pole in the Batman/Superman annual from 2006.

I know what it is, just like Wolverine got one shotted by Daredevil, it isn't a consistent feat either.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

I know what it is, just like Wolverine got one shotted by Daredevil, it isn't a consistent feat either.

But the main problem here is your incorrect use of out of context. What I noted was not out of context. It did happen in a canon comic book. If it is a consistent occurrence is another story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman can beat bane then deathstroke can

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

But the main problem here is your incorrect use of out of context. What I noted was not out of context. It did happen in a canon comic book. If it is a consistent occurrence is another story.

No, your forgot to say that he sneak attacked him, similar to Spock sneak attacking Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

No, your forgot to say that he sneak attacked him, similar to Spock sneak attacking Wolverine.

I don't know if you're using examples of Wolverine to try appeal to my emotions, but what I noted still really wasn't out of context. Bruce did one shot Slade in the instance I noted. Slade wasn't pretending to be unconscious, he wasn't a clone, etc. He got one shotted. I was using it as an extreme example of Batman's performances against Slade if we wanted to dig into things.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

I don't know if you're using examples of Wolverine to try appeal to my emotions, but what I noted still really wasn't out of context. Bruce did one shot Slade in the instance I noted. Slade wasn't pretending to be unconscious, he wasn't a clone, etc. He got one shotted. I was using it as an extreme example of Batman's performances against Slade if we wanted to dig into things.

I am using examples of Wolverine because I do not know the extent of your comic knowledge so I chose to make a "safe" comparison. In this specific instance, it isn't a actual fight where Batman utilizes his skill and one shots Deathstroke, it is one where batman sneak attacks Slade, hardly a showing of skill, and it is inconsistent with Deathstroke's durability feats.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: My comic knowledge is very vast thank you, so you can use any example you might know from your vats array of knowledge. Don't have to be safe if you actually have a clue what you are talking about yourself. You can call the instance I noted a low showing, inconsistent, etc. That's fine, but I didn't note it out of context, mate.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: why the hostility? I told you why I used wolverine as an example, which is because I don't know what you do or don't know, I never said you didn't know anything.

And it was out of context because Batman didn't simply 1 shot Deathstroke in a fight, he did a sneak attack "ambush". That doesn't show any type of skill superiority, and it is inconsistent with Deathstroke's other showings. It would be like trying to use Spock sneak shotting Wolverine as a showing that he can be KO'ed by a simple head slam even though he has other, more consistent showings.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#133  Edited By patrat18
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ds both rounds.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane with venom can apparently lift 2 tons

Deathstroke is 9 times the average human, and bearing in Mind the average human man can lift around 135ibs; 135x9=1250ibs.

While Bane has a strength advantage, Bane sacrifices his fighting ability the more venom he induces in his body.

My opinion is that Deathstroke takes it, purely because he not only is 9 times stronger than the average human man, but is also 9X faster, quicker fighting reaction, smarter, etc; he use 90% of his brain.

Deathstroke comes out on top 6.5/10

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Cable_Extreme
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GothamBane42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By GothamBane42

Bane will win these

He will just grab his sword and eat it and procced to break hem

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Bane wins. He charges at Deathstroke like a bloody idiot an' flails the axe like a crazy muthaf**ka, then Deathstroke dodges Bane's axe an' dropkicks Bane in the face, but then Bane quickly grabs Deathstroke's foot an' body slams him all over the place with his gorilla strength, then he goes all chop-chop on Deathstroke with the axe an' screams "I BROKE HIM!!!! I BROKE THE STROKE!!!!!!".

Round 2: Bane puts on his Venom an' says "ready to die, fool?" Deathstroke screws talkin' though an' kicks Bane in the groin, but Bane goes all Brock Lesnar an' jumps towards Deathstroke, grabs him an' does a suplex on him, then he double hammerfists Deathstroke's head to the ground, then he goin' for the final blow with a stomp to the back head but Deathstroke quickly dodges an' strikes Bane in really sensitive spots, Bane gets pi**ed an' flails his fists like a gorilla, Deathstroke dodges most but Bane ends up hittin' once an' that damages Deathstroke an' sends him flyin' into a wall.

tbh I dunno who wins round 2...but if Bane keeps his Venom on an' gets in enough haymakers then Bane wins round 2, otherwise Deathstroke.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke murders Bane

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ilikedonuts

@ninjawarrior268:

ya serious? that pis* wuz posted a month ago. I might'a been fanboyin' a little, an' underratin' Deathstroke.

1500th post!!!!

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#146  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Slade with mid level difficulty.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By dondave

Slade

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins both rounds easily enough. Giving Bane an axe helps Slade more than it does Bane since he is strong and fast enough to disarm Bane and take the axe for himself (and yes, I know that Bane is extremely skilled himself and that this would be very difficult to do, but if anyone could do it and do it with ease, it would be Deathstroke)

Second round is another easy win for Slade, as in a straight fistfight he is faster, more skilled, much smarter, and I'd say stronger by feats.

The only contention to this is that Deathstroke's feats are really very haphazard and all over the board. He can beat the entire Justice League and has even traded blows with Wonder Woman at his best, but then he can also lose to Green Arrow with just a few tricks (of course, that ended up being a ruse, but still, he seemed to be on his toes for a bit there)

That being said, I still say that the higher end feats are more often consistent and I think he should beat Bane with little real problem.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I saw a fan-made trailer about Deathstroke vs Bane, I thought of going here and see if anyone else had the same idea. This battle is just pure yes.

Slade should take this. Albeit with considerable difficulty if he has no weapons, but in the end, his reflexes and intellect would give him the edge he needs, and also strength (thinking of his "ripping the door off a flying airplane" feat). Not sure about martial art skills, both are extremely up there.

It should end up being a moderatly long, and very amusing, fight. I can see Slade thinking after the fight like when he beat Batman the first time: "Holy hell, this guy is a monster. Wouldn't want to face him without the enhancements"