buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000
@mrtrickster: 
Really, Is it because of her strength advantage? I was thinking of setting a limit to it or at least making two seperate rounds but I think Deathstroke can beat her regardless in a tough fight
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By GTG12

Artemis has a chance i tak her 6 outa 10
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @mrtrickster:  Really, Is it because of her strength advantage? I was thinking of setting a limit to it or at least making two seperate rounds but I think Deathstroke can beat her regardless in a tough fight "
What strength advantage?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000
@erik: 
Artemis is a 15 tonner
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By spystreak

while I'm drawing a blank on this I'm going to say artemis because of strength and the fact I don't know how good Deathstroke's speed is and if he's fast enough to dodge her blows I have to stress Artemis is not my final decision as of yet someone needs to post some scans of each characters ability to dodge blows before I make my final decision
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @erik:  Artemis is a 15 tonner "
When she had the Gauntlet of Atlas she did. That was part of her Wonder Woman garb and it became Cassie's after Artemis stopped being Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Probably Artemis
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@erik said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
When she had the Gauntlet of Atlas she did. That was part of her Wonder Woman garb and it became Cassie's after Artemis stopped being Wonder Woman. "
No, when she had the gauntlets of Artemis she was In Wonder Womans strength class of strength. Without it, Artemis has a slightly above Amazonian strength class of 15 tons
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @erik said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
When she had the Gauntlet of Atlas she did. That was part of her Wonder Woman garb and it became Cassie's after Artemis stopped being Wonder Woman. "
No, when she had the gauntlets of Artemis she was In Wonder Womans strength class of strength. Without it, Artemis has a slightly above Amazonian strength class of 15 tons "
She was never in Wonder Woman's strength class. Diana was just drained of her power near Artemis whenever they were close because of a spell that Diana's mother had cast on them. 

Artemis is Bana-Mighdall. Amazons that have had their purity bred out of them over 3,000 years.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000
@erik said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @erik said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
No, when she had the gauntlets of Artemis she was In Wonder Womans strength class of strength. Without it, Artemis has a slightly above Amazonian strength class of 15 tons "
She was never in Wonder Woman's strength class. Diana was just drained of her power near Artemis whenever they were close because of a spell that Diana's mother had cast on them.   Artemis is Bana-Mighdall. Amazons that have had their purity bred out of them over 3,000 years. "
Youre right. I could of sworn she was a 15 tonner though. She has peak level strength though right?
Well, anyways that makes the fight all the even. Who do you think wins?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

I think Artemis wins.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

Wait, her comicvine page says she is in the 15 ton strength class

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
" Wait, her comicvine page says she is in the 15 ton strength class "
Because of fans that do not read her comics or just see out of context scans. Even with the Gauntlet of Atlas, her strength is still only multiplied by 10. The Bana-Mighdall are a fierce people, but they are not in the same physical class as pure Amazons.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
"Youre right. I could of sworn she was a 15 tonner though. She has peak level strength though right?Well, anyways that makes the fight all the even. Who do you think wins? "
Debatable. She was the 'golden child' of the Bana-Mighdall so she was their most well trained and powerful. So I think peak sums it up. But a pure Amazonian, even the ones that are not warriors born or by trade (such as their artists) outclass peak humans.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

yet somehow she brawls with Wonder woman just fine and trained super girl and wonder girl. Artemis does not play around. Deathstroke goes down

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@Supreme Cosmic said:
" yet somehow she brawls with Wonder woman just fine and trained super girl and wonder girl. Artemis does not play around. Deathstroke goes down "
I already explain in the above posts that she brawls with Wonder Woman because Diana's mother had a spell cast on both of them so that Artemis saps Diana's power and ability. She could never hope to beat even a powerless Diana in combat. 

Both Supergirl and Wonder Girl are not efficient fighters. They lean heavily on their powers so I do not know if you want to make that the foundation of your argument.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Supreme Cosmic: 
I dont think Deathstrokes gonna be going down that easy

I say Deathstroke has the physical advantage over Artemis so now it comes down to skill.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supreme Cosmic
@erik said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
" yet somehow she brawls with Wonder woman just fine and trained super girl and wonder girl. Artemis does not play around. Deathstroke goes down "
I already explain in the above posts that she brawls with Wonder Woman because Diana's mother had a spell cast on both of them so that Artemis saps Diana's power and ability. She could never hope to beat even a powerless Diana in combat.   Both Supergirl and Wonder Girl are not efficient fighters. They lean heavily on their powers so I do not know if you want to make that the foundation of your argument. "
Diana can defeat Artemis in no small part because of the power of the gods.  I know supergirl and wondergirl are not legendary fighters but I wanted to point out Artemis is the go to trainer
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik
@Supreme Cosmic said:

" @erik said:

" @Supreme Cosmic said:
I already explain in the above posts that she brawls with Wonder Woman because Diana's mother had a spell cast on both of them so that Artemis saps Diana's power and ability. She could never hope to beat even a powerless Diana in combat.   Both Supergirl and Wonder Girl are not efficient fighters. They lean heavily on their powers so I do not know if you want to make that the foundation of your argument. "
Diana can defeat Artemis in no small part because of the power of the gods.  I know supergirl and wondergirl are not legendary fighters but I wanted to point out Artemis is the go to trainer "
No. Not at all. Diana is the best that the Amazons have ever produced. Again, this and Artemis' ability to tangle with her are already explained. She would stand no chance at all against Diana in a no powers battle. Artemis is the best of the Bana-Mighdall. It was stated in issue several times that they are not as good in any category other than technology against the pure Amazons and Diana is the best of the pure Amazons even without her powers. 

Artemis could not even win a single fight when she was Wonder Woman. One guy Artemis fought (who did not have powers) thought she was just acting and pretended to lose the fight to her. She is good, but she is not beyond any notable fighters.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supreme Cosmic
@erik said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:

" @erik said:

" @Supreme Cosmic said:
Diana can defeat Artemis in no small part because of the power of the gods.  I know supergirl and wondergirl are not legendary fighters but I wanted to point out Artemis is the go to trainer "
No. Not at all. Diana is the best that the Amazons have ever produced. Again, this and Artemis' ability to tangle with her are already explained. She would stand no chance at all against Diana in a no powers battle. Artemis is the best of the Bana-Mighdall. It was stated in issue several times that they are not as good in any category other than technology against the pure Amazons and Diana is the best of the pure Amazons even without her powers.   Artemis could not even win a single fight when she was Wonder Woman. One guy Artemis fought (who did not have powers) thought she was just acting and pretended to lose the fight to her. She is good, but she is not beyond any notable fighters. "
since you know more about her than I do I must concede lol. I guess writers trashed her over the years spectre style
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buttersdaman000
@erik: 
So youre saying Deathstroke would stomp her?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @erik:  So youre saying Deathstroke would stomp her? "

Yup,now it means she's 1.5 tons and he's on that level.slade slaughterhouse.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @erik:  So youre saying Deathstroke would stomp her? "
I was just looking to keep the facts straight.

@entropy_aegis said:
"Yup,now it means she's 1.5 tons and he's on that level.slade slaughterhouse. "
She does not even have that because she does not get the Gauntlet of Atlas (or at least the OP does not say she has it). She gave it up when she stopped being Wonder Woman.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By velle37

Deathstroke by feats..... 

Artemis by logic.......... 

DS 6/10
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buttersdaman000

A peak human isnt so far away from Deathstrokes strength that it becomes a stomp. I think this all comes down to skill now and Artemis is highly proficient with the sword

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Slash03

Artemis by logic

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artemis. Faster, stronger, more skilled.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way could happen