Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

No prep.No Morals.Fights is in a abandoned warehouse.DS has all standard Gear.Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Bump

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Achilles.

deathstroke

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Deathstroke, i know Wesker, but i neevr see him, being as smart, good in h2h combats and with the weapons as Deathstroke is.

dragonmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dragonmaster

Deathstroke    

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

I'll go with Wesker, although, I do understand the argument for Deathstroke. 

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Exactly what are Wesker's abilities exactly? I mean super-strong super-fast and smart doesn't really give much information.

What exactly has he been shown to be capable of.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Exactly what are Wesker's abilities exactly? I mean super-strong super-fast and smart doesn't really give much information.  What exactly has he been shown to be capable of. "
strong enough to lift big-@ss missiles with one hand
 strong enough to stop a RPG
strong enough to break through steel while weakned
fast enough to move faster than the human eye can see while weakned
fast enough to dodge bullets after they are fired
durable enough to shrug off a RPG directly to the face
healing factor that enables him to recover from bullets,healed from a knife wound in seconds while weakned
and....thats all i bother to remember right now

@progenitor:
cant you slow down the gif?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@Crom-Cruach said:

"Exactly what are Wesker's abilities exactly? I mean super-strong super-fast and smart doesn't really give much information.  What exactly has he been shown to be capable of. "

Wesker is basically the prototype of a perfect human being, or, if you will, Aryan (RE5).  Add incredibly intelligent to that list, he was an Umbrella researcher alongside William Birkin before he decided that line of work bored him, and enrolled in Umbrella's military (Wesker's Report).  Um, Wesker's feats basically include; taking on and killing the Prototype Tyrant from RE0 and killing him once and for all, without his powers.  With powers, he was able to take down the mutated Lisa Trevor using weapons, basically immobilizing her for the explosion, he was also able to kill 2 Tyrants (The Ivans) basically made like Mr. X was in RE2, only their heads were helmeted.  Afterwards, he managed to take out Sergei, a former Russian militant who ended up mutating himself, during which Wesker killed him (RE: Umbrella Chronicles). 

Wesker's been shown to have incredible agility, in RE: Umbrella Chronicles, before he faced off against Sergei, he leapt from side to side down a huge column of an elevator and did it effortlessly until he reached the bottom.  Wesker briefly held his own against a mutated Alexia Ashford (RE: Code Veronica X), although not for too long, she had psychokinetic flame abilities, which at the time, Wesker couldn't match.  Wesker faced off, unarmed, against Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield from the BSAA, two seasoned veterans in combat, Chris, who had already been given awards for his marksmanship (RE).  Wesker basically humiliated them, and was about to kill Chris when Jill tackled him through a window and down a cliff, which not only did he survive, but he saved Jill and enslaved her. 

Wesker has enough strength to wrestle with RPG's fired at him in the dark, and survive having them explode in his face with little damage done.  He had the strength to punch through solid steel when he punched through the shell of a missile to infect himself, also showing the ability to punch straight through a human torso when he killed Lord Spencer (RE5).  And, as shown above in my previous post with the animated gif, his reaction time and speed practically resembles teleporting, as well as a healing factor.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" Exactly what are Wesker's abilities exactly? I mean super-strong super-fast and smart doesn't really give much information.  What exactly has he been shown to be capable of. "
healing factor that enables him to recover from bullets,healed from a knife wound in seconds while weakned

@progenitor: cant you slow down the gif? "

Sorry, it's not sped up or anything, it's right from the game.  It's not that big, though, I didn't think it would cause a problem.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:

@progenitor: cant you slow down the gif? "
Sorry, it's not sped up or anything, it's right from the game.  It's not that big, though, I didn't think it would cause a problem. "
maybe it is just my computer....
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@progenitor: 
@Matezoide:

I'd give this one to Wesker based on this Deathstroke would need some solid prep to have a chance.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @progenitor: 
@Matezoide:  I'd give this one to Wesker based on this Deathstroke would need some solid prep to have a chance. "

Agreed.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to rememebr, that Wesker is a perfect human in a world without metahumans, Deathstroke is a perfect human in a world full of Mmetahumans.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sexy_merc

I'll take Wesker here.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" I'll take Wesker here. "
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I'll take Wesker here. "
"
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Deathstroke need prep. Didn't Chris beat him in Res 5. If a normal guy can beat him so can Deathstroke. Even if Chris had help from two or three people. Deathstroke far surpasses their speed, strength, and intelligent. I think DS wins. But I never bothered to beat Res 5 so Wesker actually get beat and if so, how?

mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mysticboy

Wesker

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matezoide2
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Why would Deathstroke need prep. Didn't Chris beat him in Res 5. If a normal guy can beat him so can Deathstroke. Even if Chris had help from two or three people. Deathstroke far surpasses their speed, strength, and intelligent. I think DS wins. But I never bothered to beat Res 5 so Wesker actually get beat and if so, how? "
Wesker lost through massive PIS and a huge plot device
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: How exactly did he lose
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Why would Deathstroke need prep. Didn't Chris beat him in Res 5. If a normal guy can beat him so can Deathstroke. Even if Chris had help from two or three people. Deathstroke far surpasses their speed, strength, and intelligent. I think DS wins. But I never bothered to beat Res 5 so Wesker actually get beat and if so, how? "
Wesker lost through massive PIS and a huge plot device "
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Matezoide2
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Matezoide: How exactly did he lose "

Capcom made Wesker freaking blind for a fight,where he couldnt see Chris as long as he was in the dark (WTF?!)
Chris uses this to blast Wesker with a RPG,when Wesker is temporary weakned,Chris uses a medicine that severely depowers Wesker
they fight again on a plane,where Wesker absoluetely owns both of his opponents,he puts a gun pointed to Chris`s head and waits 5 seconds,Sheeva appears,somehow wrestles him and Chris uses the medicine again,making Wesker even weaker,but Wesker was still overpowering then,because of this,they open the plane`s hangar and only Wesker falls (for some reason,neither Chris or Sheeva were being really pulled by it as much as Wesker)
then the plane falls on a vulcano and Chris and Sheeva survives without injures (WTF?!) and Wesker (without a single injure as well) decides to use Uroboros,turning him into a slow-@ss creature with a clear weak-point (despite still having more than enouhg power to one-shot both of then)
they manage to knock Wesker into lava and hop in a chopter,Wesker gets up and tries to take then down with his tentacles,Chris and Sheeva blast him with 2 RPGs and he dies
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus

Stalemate?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Wesker.

TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheVindicator

Deathstroke.

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BattleMage
@progenitor said:
"
I'll go with Wesker, although, I do understand the argument for Deathstroke. 

"
Deathstroke gets slayed!!
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By csokane

Thrusssssssssssst punch for anyone who's played RE4 anyway.

Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By American Dragon

No Caption Provided

Curb Stomp
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Matezoide: How exactly did he lose "

Capcom made Wesker freaking blind for a fight,where he couldnt see Chris as long as he was in the dark (WTF?!)Chris uses this to blast Wesker with a RPG,when Wesker is temporary weakned,Chris uses a medicine that severely depowers Wesker they fight again on a plane,where Wesker absoluetely owns both of his opponents,he puts a gun pointed to Chris`s head and waits 5 seconds,Sheeva appears,somehow wrestles him and Chris uses the medicine again,making Wesker even weaker,but Wesker was still overpowering then,because of this,they open the plane`s hangar and only Wesker falls (for some reason,neither Chris or Sheeva were being really pulled by it as much as Wesker)then the plane falls on a vulcano and Chris and Sheeva survives without injures (WTF?!) and Wesker (without a single injure as well) decides to use Uroboros,turning him into a slow-@ss creature with a clear weak-point (despite still having more than enouhg power to one-shot both of then)they manage to knock Wesker into lava and hop in a chopter,Wesker gets up and tries to take then down with his tentacles,Chris and Sheeva blast him with 2 RPGs and he dies "
Wow, I haven't even beaten it and it sounds like  PIS, lol.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Deathstroke would obliterate Wesker. He predict all his movents and weaknesses before Wesker could strike.

Even with his speed Deathstroke would have no problem keeping up with him. If he can tag flash wesker is gonna be child's play.

Deastroke killed lobo, took down the justice league, cut a plane in half, killed an entire train full of highly trained ninjas (with no equipment), and serviced being impaled and crushed by a submarine.

Plus he's stronger, smarter, and more skilled then Wesker. Not to mention he has nth metal armor. And could cut Wesker in half with his promethium sword.

Wesker the one who needs prep. And he still be able to beat Slade.