Deathstroke Vs Achilles {sword fight}

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Fight in greece on open ground,both have the same sword and shield and start 100 meters apart. Achilles version from troy film.,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Slade slaughterstompubermassacremurderfest.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane said:

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Megabeast1

Deathstroke

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By super_psycho

@ReVamp said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

@CitizenBane said:

This

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

Drama queen.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Dex_Starr

Brad Pitt Achilles couldn't even beat Stephanie Brown let alone Slade. Dude barely beat Eric Bana Hector.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@CitizenBane said:

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

The real historical Achilles should have won because of his absolute invulnerability, no way Deathstroke would know and get to strike him on his heels.

This Achilles dies horribly.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Mismatch.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

The real historical Achilles should have won because of his absolute invulnerability, no way Deathstroke would know and get to strike him on his heels.

I'm not an expert on the Achilles from Greek Mythos but isn't it possible that Slade would be familiar with him enough to strike him on his heel?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By HolySerpent

Achilles doesn't win

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the darknessss

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Brad Pitt Achilles couldn't even beat Stephanie Brown let alone Slade. Dude barely beat Eric Bana Hector.

what?????? which film did you see? he played him the fool with ease!!! hector was one of the best mortal fighters in greek history,achilles in the film makes him look crap,he toys with him to show him up,,,,,barley beat him is very wrong sorry.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@the darknessss said:

what?????? which film did you see? he played him the fool with ease!!! hector was one of the best mortal fighters in greek history,achilles in the film makes him look crap,he toys with him to show him up,,,,,barley beat him is very wrong sorry.

To be honest, they way they were fighting in that video shows no indication that they could take on Deathstroke. Despite being the best amongst mortal greeks, they have no chance. I assume their art of combat isn't that special in particular compared to Deathstroke's style.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the darknessss

@PunkMastaFlex: true,but achilles sort of isnt a normal mortal,he beats most of the soliders on the beach with ease,doubtful any mortal could do that feat,hes more superhuman type crafted with a bit of god power.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

I love movie troy and the way they betrayed achilles. He was a beast

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@the darknessss said:

@PunkMastaFlex: true,but achilles sort of isnt a normal mortal,he beats most of the soliders on the beach with ease,doubtful any mortal could do that feat,hes more superhuman type crafted with a bit of god power.

I know who Achilles is. Deathstroke will still easily win. He's a bullet timer, possesses strength greater than Batmans' and therefore, greater than "Troy" Achilles, and a much better fighter. Deathstroke will be thinking circles around Achilles.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the darknessss

@PunkMastaFlex: achilles isnt a normal foe,i doubt d/s would stomp a guy who has be given the gift of battle from the gods,im not saying who will win thats not my job too,but a blessed warrior with only one weakness and a warrior who takes down 20 guys in like 2 mins isnt losing easy in a sword fight.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@the darknessss said:

@PunkMastaFlex: achilles isnt a normal foe,i doubt d/s would stomp a guy who has be given the gift of battle from the gods,im not saying who will win thats not my job too,but a blessed warrior with only one weakness and a warrior who takes down 20 guys in like 2 mins isnt losing easy in a sword fight.

Doesn't matter if he's blessed and possesses all that jazz, fact is Deathstroke has shown superior feats compared to Achilles in "Troy."

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dex_Starr

@the darknessss said:

At 2:50 Hector actually connects with part of Achilles' chest piece.

At 3:35 you can clearly see Achilles breathing heavy.

To suggest he beat Hector with ease is complete BS, he barely won that fight, if it wasn't for the whole immortality gimmick Hector would of easily been on par with Achilles. It doesn't matter either way since Slade would curbstomp both of them in seconds.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By D3athstroke

I believe Achiles can beat Slade, but not movie Achiles that was not even Achiles it was more Bred Pitt failing to act badass in pathetic movie god knows why called "Troy"

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By thanobomb1124

Slade easly

Bright_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bright_Blade

Achilles is the greatest warrior in his world. Slade isn't even top 5 in his. Achilles stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

I'm not an expert on the Achilles from Greek Mythos but isn't it possible that Slade would be familiar with him enough to strike him on his heel?

Well even if slade was aware dont think it would matter much. Firstly the actual Achilles is a titan (son of god) and as such will have greater strength and speed than normal human. Besides in a sword fight, he should know well that as long as he protects his heels there is no way he can be harmed. I think slade will have a huge amount of trouble putting down the real Achilles, after all even in stories the only reason he did was because she was shot while saving his love by an archer that he did not notice.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the darknessss

@Hohenheim_of_light: hes toys with with him!! lol!! anyway a warrior like hector must at least look like hes gets a bit of a chance hence the close strike,and achilles breathes heavy because of the anger he has towards hector,not because he is tired!! watch the film,he kills a beach full running up hill and then chops off a solid bronze head of apollo and ISNT out of breathe even then,oh and throws a spear in a manner only a superhuman warrior could,,its no stomp either for d/s.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28  Edited By Saren

@the darknessss said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: hes toys with with him!! lol!! anyway a warrior like hector must at least look like hes gets a bit of a chance hence the close strike,and achilles breathes heavy because of the anger he has towards hector,not because he is tired!! watch the film,he kills a beach full running up hill and then chops off a solid bronze head of apollo and ISNT out of breathe even then,oh and throws a spear in a manner only a superhuman warrior could,,its no stomp either for d/s.

Slade stomps this fight so horribly it's like Superman vs Robin. Quite honestly even Tim Drake or Steph Brown could beat up movie Achilles, I've seen much better feats from them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@the darknessss said:

He did not toy with him, in fact this is sort of out of character for the real Achilles himself (the mythological guy) and they tend to put fighter in character. Greek legend will say Achilles is a ruthless killing machine whose fury even frightened Zeus himself. Although Hector actually never did jack to Achilles in the battle based on mythology here he was sort of giving him a good fight.

Just a random info, did you know, based on the actual Greek mythology, Hector actually ran away from Achilles when he came to fight him but was tricked by gods and was made to fight Achilles. Man the Achilles in the real story is an absolute beast, in the movie no were as good as he should have been. The mythological Achilles absolutely stomps but not the movie version, kind of like King Hyperion in the latest movie Immortals.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the darknessss

@Killemall: hey yeah,hector up until his match with achillies was known as a great warrior,achillies in greek myt was a total machine of death,and he stated in the afterlife in the "odyssey" that he regretted his past of fame and power to kill easy like a god now to here in the underworld,the problem here is if d/s doesnt know of his weakness how does he stomp him?????

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

@the darknessss said:

@Killemall: hey yeah,hector up until his match with achillies was known as a great warrior,achillies in greek myt was a total machine of death,and he stated in the afterlife in the "odyssey" that he regretted his past of fame and power to kill easy like a god now to here in the underworld,the problem here is if d/s doesnt know of his weakness how does he stomp him?????

No i mean here they are using the movie version, and Achilles himself said he is not invulnerable and hence he carries the shield. So i dont think he is as invulnerable as he was suppose to be. Besides doesnt he get cut in one of the battle in his hands??

Real achilles is the guy who blocked a goddam river by the carcass of men he killed in a day :p no way deathstroke is going to stomp him =)

NOTE: SORRY HAD TO EDIT STH, YOU WILL GET 2 MESSAGES IN YOUR INBOX. I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the darknessss

@Killemall: the way i always saw achillies being invulnerable is not his skin is un-cutable but the blessed power he received was to stop him dying in battle from a wound,unless that wound was in his foot,i'm sure i read he was cut many times in his campaigns but could never be stopped or die,its was like a "Longshot" sort of blessing,an already amazing skilled warrior with that power is hard to beat.,un-less his foot was hit achillies power of dealing death was unstoppable.but thats my take of reading greek mty.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@the darknessss said:

@Killemall: the way i always saw achillies being invulnerable is not his skin is un-cutable but the blessed power he received was to stop him dying in battle from a wound,unless that wound was in his foot,i'm sure i read he was cut many times in his campaigns but could never be stopped or die,its was like a "Longshot" sort of blessing,an already amazing skilled warrior with that power is hard to beat.,un-less his foot was hit achillies power of dealing death was unstoppable.but thats my take of reading greek mty.

That’s strange because from what i know Achilles was absolutely invulnerable because of he was dipped in the water of invulnerability as a child, but since his mother had to hold the heel of his right foot to dip him in, that part remained invulnerable.

Dont know if he has ever been cut though, even Memnon did not manage to lay a hand on him and he's like a titan with a divine armor.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the darknessss

2.00 minutes in the video here shows hes defo not got normal human fighting skills,gos through troy soilders with total ease,much like d/s would do.

@Killemal

: yeah i think the way some of the histories where written and the way the old scribes are interpreted he was like metal skined or in some he was un killable due to his dipping,either way achillies is no stomp for d/s with a sword,

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dex_Starr

@the darknessss said:

Dude don't try to BS me, he breathes heavy because he's having a hard time with Hector, if he was breating heavy because he was angry why was he starting to breath heavy after they started fighting and not before? Because Achilles is barely above Hector is, and even states to Hector's father that he was the best warrior he ever fought. He kills a bunch of canon fodder running up the hill, Hector kill tons of Greeks in the movie also, neither feat is impressive, and when Achilles threw that spear outside of the temple, Hector threw one back but Achilles dodged it.

This is a major stomp for Slade. He could kill 10 Achilles in seconds if he wanted to. Stephanie Brown or Tim Drake would manhandle Achilles in seconds let alone Slade.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36  Edited By Erik

@the darknessss said:

@super_psycho: @dccomicsrule2011: ohh no!!!

Lol famous last words being that of sarcasm and beliefs of invulnerability.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the darknessss said:

@super_psycho: @dccomicsrule2011: ohh no!!!

Oh, yes.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

LMAO!