Deathstroke (Susanoo) vs Albert Wesker (Sherlock)

• 59 results
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

Deathstroke                                                                                 Wesker
   vs      

Fight takes place inside the Castle of Resident evil 4. They meet face to face. Distance is 100 ft. They are aware of each others abilities but not skill. Deathstroke has his promethium sword, energy staff, 1 flash grenade, nd an M4a1 custom. Deathstroke had prepped for this (2 hours). Wesker KNOWS Ds set traps(s). Wesker has his Magnum nd a flash grenade. Both characters have knowledge on each others weapons. Winner by Ko or Death.  

I will pick the winner by debate/votes. Anyone that comes on this thread, pls feel free to comment on who wins nd why ^_^
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Meh wish i was still in this , Deathstroke could win here

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Achilles.
@CaptainRodgers: You got eliminated??? Damn I wanted to battle you 

Wesker wins due to speed and healing factors
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Achilles.:
No i went on holiday so forfeited so the contest continues instead of waiting for me to get back to continue it.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Achilles.
@CaptainRodgers: DAmn That sucks, All I did was prove my char's durability and i won
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Achilles.:
Lol , i proved mines (hits fom Juggs She Hulk msmarvel and Hulk) and still didn't win , I didn't finish mines though :/ wish I could of continued :/ 
Who were you against ?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Achilles.
@CaptainRodgers: Ty Lee from Avatar cartoon. I was using Judge Dredd
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PirateKing69

Voting for Wesker for now...See what Sus brings for DS

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Susanoo

I get prep and knowledge? I win. Wesker may be fast, but it's not faster than DS's reflexes and eyesight. The gun isn't a problem as DS has shown to dodge bullets easily. I believe with prep, knowledge, skills, and PREP again, I win with little problem.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Im thinking wesker but DS has a good shot with prep, how idk but we will see.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn said:
"Im thinking wesker but DS has a good shot with prep, how idk but we will see. "

I'm just waiting on his response.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jazzitup:
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-albert-wesker/567764/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/albert-wesker-vs-deathstroke/389951/ 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Jazzitup:  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-albert-wesker/567764/   http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/albert-wesker-vs-deathstroke/389951/  "

Bro I think you just ended the battle.
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jazzitup
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Jazzitup:  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-albert-wesker/567764/   http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/albert-wesker-vs-deathstroke/389951/  "

That wasn't necissary.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jazzitup said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
That wasn't necissary. "
Search function
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jazzitup
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
That wasn't necissary. "
Search function "

This is a tourney
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blob

Going with Deathstroke.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PirateKing69

is it going to be locked?? this a tourney of ppl debating i dont really see it as a dupe...ay guess its a mods decision

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Mercy_

It's a tourney. It doesn't count.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Mercy_

And if Susanoo can give me a convincing scenario of something that Slade can do with prep to counter Wesker's insane speed I'll vote for him.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@Jazzitup: I need a rundown of the kind of prep Slade has here he kinda took on the JLA at one point which is no small feat so what exactly is he allowed to do here and how much info on Wesker does he have?
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jazzitup
@Sherlock said:
" @Jazzitup: I need a rundown of the kind of prep Slade has here he kinda took on the JLA at one point which is no small feat so what exactly is he allowed to do here and how much info on Wesker does he have? "

Basically bombs on the ground to throw Wesker off guard. Info on Wesker's powers nd weapons.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock
@Jazzitup: Thankee kindly

This is the scenario for all who would like to know im going to assume we are in the courtyard at the beginning of the video since that would have the most room 

Weskers opening strategy would e to use his speed to get off a lot of magnum shots from a lot of different angles making it increadibly hard to dodge them even for someone like Slade hoping to get a bullet in him right off.After that he would go in for close combat going with a hit and move strategy which should take its toll on him since Wesker is capable of punching through steel adn through someones torso with little effort.Slade shouldnt be able to get any real hits on him since though he has good reaction he has never tagged anyone moving that quickly that i have seen (Note i said moving that quickly not that can move that quickly whenever iv seen him get Flash Donna or Starfire he either 1 had the element of surprise or they werent moving at full speed)
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Susanoo
@Sherlock said:
" @Jazzitup: Thankee kindly

This is the scenario for all who would like to know im going to assume we are in the courtyard at the beginning of the video since that would have the most room   Weskers opening strategy would e to use his speed to get off a lot of magnum shots from a lot of different angles making it increadibly hard to dodge them even for someone like Slade hoping to get a bullet in him right off.After that he would go in for close combat going with a hit and move strategy which should take its toll on him since Wesker is capable of punching through steel adn through someones torso with little effort.Slade shouldnt be able to get any real hits on him since though he has good reaction he has never tagged anyone moving that quickly that i have seen (Note i said moving that quickly not that can move that quickly whenever iv seen him get Flash Donna or Starfire he either 1 had the element of surprise or they werent moving at full speed) "

1. Wesker using his speed is bound to step onto a bomb. 
2. Slade doesn't have to dodge all of them. He also has his sword to deflect them as well. Maybe even using his staff to get the better of Wesker and throw him off guard. He most likely will go onto a bomb and be thrown off guard even more. 
3. Slade has taken on the Titans before and even they can't land a hit on him. What makes you think Slade will? 
4. Slade has taken down walls that were reinforced by missles. Scans say his strength is on par with 10 soldiers, 20, or even a hundred before. I never seen a good strength feat from Wesker that would put him even on class 5 superhuman. 
5. Slade has better reaction speed than wesker. It even grants him nearly perfect aim. He saw the Atom and even shot him with a tiny red laser. Right at something microscopic I might add. Hitting Wesker wouldn't be a problem for Slade at all. 
6. Slade had prep to hit Flash in infinity crisis (he has prep here too). He can simply detonate the bombs in the manner that will lead Wesker into DS's trap or throw him off guard long enough for Slade to put Wesker down. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

This is the scenario for all who would like to know im going to assume we are in the courtyard at the beginning of the video since that would have the most room   Weskers opening strategy would e to use his speed to get off a lot of magnum shots from a lot of different angles making it increadibly hard to dodge them even for someone like Slade hoping to get a bullet in him right off.After that he would go in for close combat going with a hit and move strategy which should take its toll on him since Wesker is capable of punching through steel adn through someones torso with little effort.Slade shouldnt be able to get any real hits on him since though he has good reaction he has never tagged anyone moving that quickly that i have seen (Note i said moving that quickly not that can move that quickly whenever iv seen him get Flash Donna or Starfire he either 1 had the element of surprise or they werent moving at full speed) "
1. Wesker using his speed is bound to step onto a bomb. 2. Slade doesn't have to dodge all of them. He also has his sword to deflect them as well. Maybe even using his staff to get the better of Wesker and throw him off guard. He most likely will go onto a bomb and be thrown off guard even more. 3. Slade has taken on the Titans before and even they can't land a hit on him. What makes you think Slade will? 4. Slade has taken down walls that were reinforced by missles. Scans say his strength is on par with 10 soldiers, 20, or even a hundred before. I never seen a good strength feat from Wesker that would put him even on class 5 superhuman. 5. Slade has better reaction speed than wesker. It even grants him nearly perfect aim. He saw the Atom and even shot him with a tiny red laser. Right at something microscopic I might add. Hitting Wesker wouldn't be a problem for Slade at all. 6. Slade had prep to hit Flash in infinity crisis (he has prep here too). He can simply detonate the bombs in the manner that will lead Wesker into DS's trap or throw him off guard long enough for Slade to put Wesker down.  "
1:If the bombs are set about in that manner then it would limit Slades movement considerably making it that much more difficult to dodge about Wesker would more than likely to get several bullets into him in that manner
Wesker has also survived large explosion before small bombs shouldnt be much of a problem
2:Deflecting a bullet is considerably harder than dodging one adn iv never seen Slade deflect a bullet before
3:I call most of that PIS people who can move as fast as some of them move shouldnt have any trouble tagging him especially when he has been tagged by the likes of Batgirl his reflexes are good but not that good
4:Im not following how do you reinforce a wall with missles?Wesker has punched through solid steel before and also a human torso i would call that a pretty good feat.Slade being compared 10 20 and 100 is inconsistancy in writing
5:Good aim has nothing to do with reaction time and do you have the scan of this?Its not that i dont believe you i just want to see the contexed of it
6:Slade knows all about Wally and knows exactly how his mind works,he has never met Wesker or studied him he just knows his powers not how he uses them
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo
@Sherlock said:
" @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

1. Wesker using his speed is bound to step onto a bomb. 2. Slade doesn't have to dodge all of them. He also has his sword to deflect them as well. Maybe even using his staff to get the better of Wesker and throw him off guard. He most likely will go onto a bomb and be thrown off guard even more. 3. Slade has taken on the Titans before and even they can't land a hit on him. What makes you think Slade will? 4. Slade has taken down walls that were reinforced by missles. Scans say his strength is on par with 10 soldiers, 20, or even a hundred before. I never seen a good strength feat from Wesker that would put him even on class 5 superhuman. 5. Slade has better reaction speed than wesker. It even grants him nearly perfect aim. He saw the Atom and even shot him with a tiny red laser. Right at something microscopic I might add. Hitting Wesker wouldn't be a problem for Slade at all. 6. Slade had prep to hit Flash in infinity crisis (he has prep here too). He can simply detonate the bombs in the manner that will lead Wesker into DS's trap or throw him off guard long enough for Slade to put Wesker down.  "
1:If the bombs are set about in that manner then it would limit Slades movement considerably making it that much more difficult to dodge about Wesker would more than likely to get several bullets into him in that manner Wesker has also survived large explosion before small bombs shouldnt be much of a problem 2:Deflecting a bullet is considerably harder than dodging one adn iv never seen Slade deflect a bullet before 3:I call most of that PIS people who can move as fast as some of them move shouldnt have any trouble tagging him especially when he has been tagged by the likes of Batgirl his reflexes are good but not that good 4:Im not following how do you reinforce a wall with missles?Wesker has punched through solid steel before and also a human torso i would call that a pretty good feat.Slade being compared 10 20 and 100 is inconsistancy in writing 5:Good aim has nothing to do with reaction time and do you have the scan of this?Its not that i dont believe you i just want to see the contexed of it 6:Slade knows all about Wally and knows exactly how his mind works,he has never met Wesker or studied him he just knows his powers not how he uses them "

1. The bombs are only designed to limit his speed. Not do major damage. Who said the bombs are also planted around DS? DS has full knowledge on Wesker's speed and weapons. He also isn't the type to underestimate. He will set it in the manner that will only limit Wesker and not himself due to combat intellegence, thinking ahead, and exp.
2. He deflected GA's arrow at an extremely close range. Slade with his reflexes and accurate aim and speed should be able to deflect a bullet from a distance. 
3. Not PIS because Slade has repeatedly shown it. Spidey has also been tagged by slower characters because of their battle smarts and skill. Such as Cap and DD. 
4. A wall reinforced FOR missles. Slade has been compared to 10 times as strong as strong soldiers regularly. That isn't inconsistant. An average soldier has strength ranging from 200 lbs to 300. 
5. ... Reaction speed determines the aim. If you play games like COD or baboviolent 2 or Halo reach, you would know that it takes reaction speed as well. It was shown in infinity crisis in his fight against the JLA. 
6. True but if he does detonate his bombs in the manner he did against Wally and shoot with his gun, he is bound to throw Wesker off guard and go for the kill. 

Slade is also fast enough to dodge Wesker. Wesker's hits doesn't even look fast nor his combat speed. He may be a bullet dodger but so are almost all street levelers.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By ReVamp

@Susanoo:
identity crisis :P

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@ReVamp: LOL @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

" @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

1:If the bombs are set about in that manner then it would limit Slades movement considerably making it that much more difficult to dodge about Wesker would more than likely to get several bullets into him in that manner Wesker has also survived large explosion before small bombs shouldnt be much of a problem 2:Deflecting a bullet is considerably harder than dodging one adn iv never seen Slade deflect a bullet before 3:I call most of that PIS people who can move as fast as some of them move shouldnt have any trouble tagging him especially when he has been tagged by the likes of Batgirl his reflexes are good but not that good 4:Im not following how do you reinforce a wall with missles?Wesker has punched through solid steel before and also a human torso i would call that a pretty good feat.Slade being compared 10 20 and 100 is inconsistancy in writing 5:Good aim has nothing to do with reaction time and do you have the scan of this?Its not that i dont believe you i just want to see the contexed of it 6:Slade knows all about Wally and knows exactly how his mind works,he has never met Wesker or studied him he just knows his powers not how he uses them "
1. The bombs are only designed to limit his speed. Not do major damage. Who said the bombs are also planted around DS? DS has full knowledge on Wesker's speed and weapons. He also isn't the type to underestimate. He will set it in the manner that will only limit Wesker and not himself due to combat intellegence, thinking ahead, and exp.2. He deflected GA's arrow at an extremely close range. Slade with his reflexes and accurate aim and speed should be able to deflect a bullet from a distance. 3. Not PIS because Slade has repeatedly shown it. Spidey has also been tagged by slower characters because of their battle smarts and skill. Such as Cap and DD. 4. A wall reinforced FOR missles. Slade has been compared to 10 times as strong as strong soldiers regularly. That isn't inconsistant. An average soldier has strength ranging from 200 lbs to 300. 5. ... Reaction speed determines the aim. If you play games like COD or baboviolent 2 or Halo reach, you would know that it takes reaction speed as well. It was shown in infinity crisis in his fight against the JLA. 6. True but if he does detonate his bombs in the manner he did against Wally and shoot with his gun, he is bound to throw Wesker off guard and go for the kill.  Slade is also fast enough to dodge Wesker. Wesker's hits doesn't even look fast nor his combat speed. He may be a bullet dodger but so are almost all street levelers. "
1:If they arent planted around Slade i dont see how they would hit Wesker when he is running around him
2:I can deflect an arrow at close range but still couldnt deflect a bullet.An arrow moves at about 100 MPS where as a bullet goes about 340 MPS thats more than three times as fast no to mention bullets are much smaller
3:Thats a horrible example because 1 Spidey is not as skilled a Slade is so saying that he gets tagged due to lack of skill is absurd and 2 Saying that its anything other than PIS that he can avoid character with near FTL speed and reaction time and then cant avoid them from character with aboslutely no powers at  
4:You also said 20 times and then 100 times it cant be all of them and if it has said all of them then its inconsistent 
5:Having good reaction does not necessarily mean you have good aim and vice versa having good aim and good reaction would make you very effective on a quick draw but they are not the same thing
6:Wesker knows there are bombs and knows what weapons Slade has he is going to be on guard for both of them   
  Heres a clip of Wesker using his speed in a combat situation.Notice he moves so fast it looks like hes teleporting and he could use it the same way,as in move hit move again hit move hit etc.This sort of thing would make it difficult for Slade to keep up with him and even harder to tag
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#29  Edited By ReVamp
@Sherlock:
Am I incorrect? I just posted that because I was having trouble understanding your posts due to the wrong titles.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Susanoo
@Sherlock said:
" @ReVamp: LOL @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

" @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

1. The bombs are only designed to limit his speed. Not do major damage. Who said the bombs are also planted around DS? DS has full knowledge on Wesker's speed and weapons. He also isn't the type to underestimate. He will set it in the manner that will only limit Wesker and not himself due to combat intellegence, thinking ahead, and exp.2. He deflected GA's arrow at an extremely close range. Slade with his reflexes and accurate aim and speed should be able to deflect a bullet from a distance. 3. Not PIS because Slade has repeatedly shown it. Spidey has also been tagged by slower characters because of their battle smarts and skill. Such as Cap and DD. 4. A wall reinforced FOR missles. Slade has been compared to 10 times as strong as strong soldiers regularly. That isn't inconsistant. An average soldier has strength ranging from 200 lbs to 300. 5. ... Reaction speed determines the aim. If you play games like COD or baboviolent 2 or Halo reach, you would know that it takes reaction speed as well. It was shown in infinity crisis in his fight against the JLA. 6. True but if he does detonate his bombs in the manner he did against Wally and shoot with his gun, he is bound to throw Wesker off guard and go for the kill.  Slade is also fast enough to dodge Wesker. Wesker's hits doesn't even look fast nor his combat speed. He may be a bullet dodger but so are almost all street levelers. "
1:If they arent planted around Slade i dont see how they would hit Wesker when he is running around him
2:I can deflect an arrow at close range but still couldnt deflect a bullet.An arrow moves at about 100 MPS where as a bullet goes about 340 MPS thats more than three times as fast no to mention bullets are much smaller
3:Thats a horrible example because 1 Spidey is not as skilled a Slade is so saying that he gets tagged due to lack of skill is absurd and 2 Saying that its anything other than PIS that he can avoid character with near FTL speed and reaction time and then cant avoid them from character with aboslutely no powers at  
4:You also said 20 times and then 100 times it cant be all of them and if it has said all of them then its inconsistent 
5:Having good reaction does not necessarily mean you have good aim and vice versa having good aim and good reaction would make you very effective on a quick draw but they are not the same thing
6:Wesker knows there are bombs and knows what weapons Slade has he is going to be on guard for both of them   
  Heres a clip of Wesker using his speed in a combat situation.Notice he moves so fast it looks like hes teleporting and he could use it the same way,as in move hit move again hit move hit etc.This sort of thing would make it difficult for Slade to keep up with him and even harder to tag "

1. Distance is 100 ft.  
2. An arrow nearly 1 feet close and a bullet from a hundred feet away ^^ 
3. Spidey is more agile than a regular human by 20-40 times yet DD and Cap can tag him because of their skills. Slade has powers. Badassness powers bro. J/k seriously, he has insane reflexes, combat skills, thinks ahead alot ect. He also consitantly shown these feats with characters in such nature. 
4. 20 to 100 is wrong. 10 is correct.  
5. Without reaction speed, your aim will be off. Hitting the Atom with a tiny red laser is pertains to this.  
6. Read it again bro, he only knows that Slade setted something for him.  

Wesker's speed is nothing to DS. The Titans didn't land a hit on DS, he can react to speedsters even without prep and more. Slade smacks down teams of heroes regularly. Wesker, however, gets taken down by 2 humans. Tell me, if you pin Wesker against Donna troy, how will that turn out? 

DS outclasses Wesker in nearly everything aside from speed.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By tensor

i will go with ds guy dodging ww punches an had time to steal her lasso the guy reflex is top notch wesker might have hi speed but i do not see it doing him no good against ds he has take down faster but since the battle is between susanoo an sherlock i will leave it alone

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sherlock
@Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

" @ReVamp: LOL @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

" @Susanoo said:

" @Sherlock said:

Heres a clip of Wesker using his speed in a combat situation.Notice he moves so fast it looks like hes teleporting and he could use it the same way,as in move hit move again hit move hit etc.This sort of thing would make it difficult for Slade to keep up with him and even harder to tag "
1. Distance is 100 ft.  2. An arrow nearly 1 feet close and a bullet from a hundred feet away ^^ 3. Spidey is more agile than a regular human by 20-40 times yet DD and Cap can tag him because of their skills. Slade has powers. Badassness powers bro. J/k seriously, he has insane reflexes, combat skills, thinks ahead alot ect. He also consitantly shown these feats with characters in such nature. 4. 20 to 100 is wrong. 10 is correct.  5. Without reaction speed, your aim will be off. Hitting the Atom with a tiny red laser is pertains to this.  6. Read it again bro, he only knows that Slade setted something for him.   Wesker's speed is nothing to DS. The Titans didn't land a hit on DS, he can react to speedsters even without prep and more. Slade smacks down teams of heroes regularly. Wesker, however, gets taken down by 2 humans. Tell me, if you pin Wesker against Donna troy, how will that turn out?  DS outclasses Wesker in nearly everything aside from speed. "
1:Yeah i got that
2:Wesker can cover 100 feet in no time,he wouldnt have to be shooting from a distance i was thinking more along the lines of in close getting off his shots and none of them would be from the same place adding an unpredictablity factor
3:Again though its common knowledge that Spidey is less skilled and holds back are you saying Slade does as well?If so Wesker would mop the floor with him.Him being more badass than Wesker is debatable personally i believe that Wesker is much more so.His consistency with metas that are well beyond him are either 1 psychological
No Caption Provided
Such as this one.He knows Wally as i said before and has studied him and being the tactition he is was able to predict where he would go(Though there is some contreversy that Flash should have seen his sword since he sees things as slower when moving that fast)
Then there are things like this
No Caption Provided

Which is PIS he could never pull anything like this off it pure PIS
4:Thats still only a ton and a half by your logic which by any logic isnt enough to punch through a missile proof wall.
5:Yes both are helpful but they are not one and the same
 6:He know that he set traps he it would still be safe to assume that there wouldnt be any where the person who set them is and again he would be on the lookout for traps
7:Again someone who has trouble with street levelers shouldnt be able to do crap to anyone on Donnas level in a pure fight with no PIS and no psychology involved she would kill Slade every single time so Wesker losing to her is irrelevant
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Susanoo
@Sherlock:
It isn't PIS if it happens consistantly bro. Karate kids powerset looks lamer than DS but... you know KK. DS also taken hits from class 100s before and is fine. He's tagged faster beings like Kid Flash, Flash, Donna Troy ect consistantly before. Slade has sighted the Atom before and hit him with a red laser. Imagine how small an atom is. 

Batman kicked a tree and it fell down. Slade broke through a missle proof glass before. DC's street levels are sure unstreet level huh? 

I'll debate about this tomorrow. I'm not in the mood atm.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PirateKing69
@Susanoo: dang i really like that scan of DS stabbing flash...saving that scan lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Susanoo: 

DC's street levels are sure unstreet level huh? 

how many times have i said this? lol
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn said:
"@Susanoo: 

DC's street levels are sure unstreet level huh? 

how many times have i said this? lol "

xD
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sherlock
@Susanoo said:
" @Sherlock: It isn't PIS if it happens consistantly bro. Karate kids powerset looks lamer than DS but... you know KK. DS also taken hits from class 100s before and is fine. He's tagged faster beings like Kid Flash, Flash, Donna Troy ect consistantly before. Slade has sighted the Atom before and hit him with a red laser. Imagine how small an atom is. Batman kicked a tree and it fell down. Slade broke through a missle proof glass before. DC's street levels are sure unstreet level huh?  I'll debate about this tomorrow. I'm not in the mood atm. "
Not necessarily Beating people leagues above you consistently is still PIS Take Rulk for instance he has great showing and they are all consistent but they are still PIS pure and simple
Again with the atom thing do you have the scan because i would love to see the context of it
Batman is also a PIS character perfect example kicking Spectre in the face and bruising it

Okeeday sleep well
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Susanoo
@Sherlock said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Sherlock: It isn't PIS if it happens consistantly bro. Karate kids powerset looks lamer than DS but... you know KK. DS also taken hits from class 100s before and is fine. He's tagged faster beings like Kid Flash, Flash, Donna Troy ect consistantly before. Slade has sighted the Atom before and hit him with a red laser. Imagine how small an atom is. Batman kicked a tree and it fell down. Slade broke through a missle proof glass before. DC's street levels are sure unstreet level huh?  I'll debate about this tomorrow. I'm not in the mood atm. "
Not necessarily Beating people leagues above you consistently is still PIS Take Rulk for instance he has great showing and they are all consistent but they are still PIS pure and simple Again with the atom thing do you have the scan because i would love to see the context of it Batman is also a PIS character perfect example kicking Spectre in the face and bruising it  Okeeday sleep well "

Rulk had Leob force bro. DS has always constantly taken out metahumans. For the past 20 years too. DS was made to do that. He's the perfect terminator. Consistant showings of doing things like that is who he is. Not PIS if it's shown 3 times or more consitantly. Slade has always taken out metahumans like this. I'll debate more about this tomorrow.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sherlock
@Susanoo: So its only PIS if its Leob?How does that make sense?He is also consistently seen having trouble with street levelers that is inconsistent.While i will grant you he takes down the Titans regularly he know everything about all of them and gets into their head makes them sloppy and has little trouble accurately predicting what they will do and how they will do it he does not have this kind of info on Wesker
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Slade Wilson FTW... It is not PIS.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sherlock
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Slade Wilson FTW... It is not PIS. "
So Slade taking on several people of Donna Troys strength and speed level at the same time and winning isnt PIS?Could you explain how it isnt because i for one find that a little far fetched
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:

" @Xavier St. Cloud said:

So Slade taking on several people of Donna Troys strength and speed level at the same time and winning isnt PIS?Could you explain how it isnt because i for one find that a little far fetched "
sounds like he should be disqualified  for not being street level lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:

So Slade taking on several people of Donna Troys strength and speed level at the same time and winning isnt PIS?Could you explain how it isnt because i for one find that a little far fetched "
sounds like he should be disqualified  for not being street level lol "
i agree even though my guy was built as anti-brick taking on rulk, beating the thing, surviving brain damage from the second strongest incarnation of the hulk and still remaining conscious and even holding his own against hulk even though he is like a 1-2 tonner
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@god_spawn:
Who was your guy ? 

Slade ftw here
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:

i agree even though my guy was built as anti-brick taking on rulk, beating the thing, surviving brain damage from the second strongest incarnation of the hulk and still remaining conscious and even holding his own against hulk even though he is like a 1-2 tonner "
Wolverine has a massive agility and speed advantage over the hulks and a very effective healing factor.......Slade taking on several ppl In Donna Troys speed and strength is either pis...or he isnt a street leveler imo
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jazzitup
@PirateKing69 said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:

i agree even though my guy was built as anti-brick taking on rulk, beating the thing, surviving brain damage from the second strongest incarnation of the hulk and still remaining conscious and even holding his own against hulk even though he is like a 1-2 tonner "
Wolverine has a massive agility and speed advantage over the hulks and a very effective healing factor.......Slade taking on several ppl In Donna Troys speed and strength is either pis...or he isnt a street leveler imo "

After checking up on Slade... he's a metahuman from his showings... think a little above BP level with his armor nd superhuman attributes... I guess Susanoo is disqualified.... Sherlock/Wesker wins.  

Oh nd technically, Wesker nd Wolverine r above street level as well.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sherlock
@Jazzitup: None of the characters are above what the limit in the OP for the tourny and Spiderman is a street leveler though because they OP said no one above 5 tons he was illegal but Slade Logan and Albert are all under that limit and  if were going by metahumans are illegal then Luke and T'challa are illegal as well.Slade just has a lot of ridiculous showings though i will admit most of his battles vs the Titans are legit because of his psycological advantage on them without that though he would get massacred
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I never said Slade was Street Level... However he would own Albert all the same. Name calling just proves that point for me... PIS is PIS... However more often than not PIS is just a word thrown around by sore loser's. IMHO anyways... In all honesty Slade should be kicked out of this tournament.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sherlock
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" I never said Slade was Street Level... However he would own Albert all the same. Name calling just proves that point for me... PIS is PIS... However more often than not PIS is just a word thrown around by sore loser's. IMHO anyways... In all honesty Slade should be kicked out of this tournament. "
Im sorry but who called anyone names?

And Slade beating people like Wonder Woman is in fact PIS
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I don't think so... Slade has been doing the impossible sense his comic debut... PIS is what you call it when a character does something that they would normally not be able to do. Slade consistantly does things that show how he can do things that you would think would be impossible for him. It is not like Rulk, because that was just one run... Slade has always been this way, it is just who he is.