• 54 results
#1 Edited by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has his new 52 Nth metal armor and his blade cannot be destroyed by a lightsaber. Jedis cant use their mind trick. Round 1: Obi Wan Kenobi ep. 1 no force powers Round 2: Anakin ep. 2 ( uses force ) Round 3: Mace Windu Round 4: Dart Sidius

Edit:No force choke.

#2 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not human and they are. Stops at 2, he can just force choke him

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (8318 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2.

#4 Posted by ShootingNova (18650 posts) - - Show Bio

Episode 2 Anakin? Why would he be simply choking Deathstroke, especially immediately?

#5 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

No wait. Nth metel blocks magic and In the DC world force would be magic. Now it depends who's in who's world

#6 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you say if there were no force choke then?

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (18650 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

In the DC world force would be magic.

No, the Force is not magic. This is very common misconception, the Force's equivalent is not magic. It is rather like Qi (Chi), and certain "life force" based metaphysical forces.

Now it depends who's in who's world

No, it doesn't. Battles with no specific background information are set in neutral universes where all forces work unless they have been specifically protected against.

#8 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

He could just get pushed around. In (I think) book 10 or 11 DS is suspended in mid air from a psychic. This is in the new 52. Not unless using the force makes you tired. Then DS can out last him.

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (18650 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know what you are saying, but it doesn't sound correct or relevant. Using the Force doesn't make you tired, what? You can use it to replenish stamina, or call on it when you are suffering from fatigue for greater endurance.

#10 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I am saying he doesn't have any defence to attacks of the mind. I also asked if one can simply keep using the force or does it take a toll after a while

#11 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DS has a solid shot look at the scan noone is using force powers so obviously a jedi wont just rush in with force push or choke. But he will die to Sidius.

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

I think DS has a solid shot look at the scan noone is using force powers so obviously a jedi wont just rush in with force push or choke. But he will die to Sidius.

Those are featless Jedi, a lot of whom are unlikely to be as powerful as Mace, Obi-Wan or Anakin.

#13 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Yeah but still, if a mandalorian can make totall fools of 3 jedi then DS should be able to handle 1.

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1.

#16 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: There were much more Jedi than that and it was Jango Fett, not your average Mandalorian. Regardless, as I said, these are featless Jedi who could have had next to no skill in the Force at all.

#17 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Anakin wasnt insanely skilled during episode 2 either. Those are still jedi you cant just disregard the scan by saying they are featless. If Mango Fett could do it so could DS.

#18 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Stops at 1.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

said:

Stops at 1

Based on what? DS is fast enough to tag flash I think he stomps Obi Wan with no force powers.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

DS is fast enough to tag flash I think he stomps Obi Wan with no force powers.

DS coming anywhere close to tagging Flash is PIS.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi an Sith have super speed also an DS tagging Flash is PIS.

#21 Edited by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

đ

You gonna write all of this off as PIS? DS stomps round 1 unless you show me some of Obi Wans feats that can match this.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Sorry, that's Jango not Mango, the autocorrect on my tablet changed it :/

The scan has no relevance to this battle because the Jedi combatants are featless thus potentially below everyone involved in this gauntlet.

#23 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Slade stabbing flash is major pis and I suggest you do more research about that battle he had with the JLA if you dont agree. As for the other scans, reread them because they prove nothing.

#24 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: They prove that Slade has amazing reaction time go ahead and post some scans for Obi Wan that can say the same.

#25 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: The scan shows that it is entierly possible to take down a jedi without getting force choked. And that isnt the first time Jango has taken down a jedi.

#26 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

@guttridgeb: The scan shows that it is entierly possible to take down a jedi without getting force choked. And that isnt the first time Jango has taken down a jedi.

Problem being that there are skilled Jedi who couldn't use Force choke even if they were willing to do it in the first place (using the Force to grip someone is not allowed). I doubt, for instance, that Corran Horn could do it.

#27 Edited by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Slade stabbing flash is major pis and what excactly does tripping him mean. Force users easily deflect and dodge blaster bolts like its nothing which are more advanced than modern gunfire and move at speeds that a normal human cant detect which I doubt Slade can. They also add lots of acrobatics in their movement unlike the flashes.

#28 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

This would really boil down to the sword/lightsaber skills. Because Mace still killed Jango. Obi Wan and Anakin Ep.2 is not as formidable as Dooku. Mace was able to battle Sidious to a standstill without force although I think Palpatine was just letting him win. But my vote still has DS stop at Mace.

#29 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

@Strider92:

đ

You gonna write all of this off as PIS? DS stomps round 1 unless you show me some of Obi Wans feats that can match this.

Thumbs up

#30 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: Not PIS at all the scan explains that DS is quicker where it counts. They dont shoot lasers they shoot plasma wich travels at the same speed as gunfire DS is probably the best bullet timer in DC. Get your facts straight. All Ive heard from you is PIS get some scans to back up Obi Wan or gtfo.

#31 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: So jedi arent allowed to use force choke? Thats what i thought Ive never seen a jedi use it.

#32 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Show me scans where deathstroke moves so fast that a human has trouble seeing him. Show me feats that deathstroke is able to swing his sword fast enough to make it look like a shield. Do you even know what PIS is? Blasters are faster than gunfire.

#33 Posted by KingAres109 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

To even have Sidous in this is beyond insane.No one in the OP could beat him.Probably even if they teamed up.But back to the battle.stops at 2 and tagging Flash is PIS.If you dont agree with that then read up on Flash.

#34 Edited by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Just reread the OP and didnt see that obi couldnt use the force and the force is what makes jedi and sith physically enhanced. Without it, obi is still trained but a human and Slade would win but stops at anakin.

#35 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: In theory they aren't. There has been multiple cases of it happening anyway though (such as Luke and the Gamorreans in RotJ).

#36 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: So do you think DS could take round 2?

#37 Edited by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: Here you go:

DS moving too fast for Superman to see him. Show me Obi Wan doing anything like this or dont bother replying.

Show me where it says blasters shots are faster than gunfire and show me Obi Wan moving so fast that you cant see him.

#38 Edited by Wyldsong (5797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

@Strider92:

đ

So he tripped a stunned Flash -- which was less about an impressive tag and more about a setup, a distracted Flash on the ground that wasn't even looking at him when he shot him. The middle scan, really doesn't look all that impressive (barely looked to be using his speed at all and Slade comments how slow he was moving), and the last -- major PIS -- Flash's can sense vibrational changes in the air and have even been shown to dodge a bullet after it has touched their skin. With enhanced perceptions and all, he should have avoided that easily.

As for your Supes scan, Supes as been shown moving and reacting at speeds that Slade could not even dream of. Definite PIS. Slade's greatest power has always been making others forget theirs.

Not to mention, I am sure people can dig up some scans of him even having trouble with a street leveller or two...I am not saying he can't win round 1, but a lot of those feats are highly questionable.

I'll say he can take round 1 after a good fight, stops at 2.

#39 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: I'm not sure, he wouldn't get past 3 or 4 though.

#40 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: Yeah sure buddy whatever you say.

#41 Posted by Wyldsong (5797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: I do say, because it's true. Have fun in your thread buddy.

#42 Edited by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: Sure it is.

Say what you want DS tagged Flash 4 times and no matter how many times you say PIS it still happend and it shows that DS has amazing reaction time.

#43 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash:

Here is another scan for you, you gonna say this is PIS too?

#44 Posted by Wyldsong (5797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac: Considering he has some pretty low showings for a speedforce user, and I believe I have seen a scan of even Bats tagging him before...like i said, have fun with your thread;-)

#45 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: Stop trying to underplay Deathstrokes feats.

#46 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

What he said.

#47 Edited by Wyldsong (5797 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

Lol, whatever you say bud:-)

I am not trying to downplay DS, but let's be realistic about some of his feats. Yes, DS is awesome, but this is the reality of him fighting a Flash:

As for why the Superman thing is PIS (or CIS -- hey, maybe Supes just forgot he was that fast): http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/majestic99/what-are-supermans-speed-feats/87-81160/

Superman has far better speed and reaction feats than Slade -- he should have caught DS easily there.

As for his feats against any Kid Flash's -- I can slightly understand those a bit more, as they aren't very experienced and generally have lower showings. Against an adult Flash being able to sense vibrational changes in the air and such, not so much.

#48 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TheTmac said:

DS is fast enough to tag flash I think he stomps Obi Wan with no force powers.

DS coming anywhere close to tagging Flash is PIS.

stops at 2

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26082 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets stomped at round 2

#50 Posted by Dredeuced (5775 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

@Wyldsong: Yeah sure buddy whatever you say.

Wally can do this:

And he does stuff like this frequently. He is subconsciously so fast that a bullet touching his skin instantly freezes the world, and the bullet, to nothing. Even IF Wally was just being lackadaisical and moving at speeds Deathstroke could keep up with, Wally is subconsciously too fast for a bullet that has ALREADY HIT HIM to move far enough to even scratch his skin. It's patently absurd that he gets tagged by Deathstroke in any scenario where he's not already immobilized or hindered.

DS probably stops at 1, definitely stops at 2.