#1 Edited by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke (Pre-Flash Point) has his Standard gear.

1 hour gap between matches

30 min prep between matches

30 min Rest

Round 1: Frost

Round 2: Skarlet and Mileena

Round 3: Kano

Round 4: Rain

Round 5: Smoke (Robotic Version)

Round 6: Noob Saibot

Round 7: Cyrax and Sektor

Round 8: Reptile

Round 9: Cyber Sub-Zero

Round 10: Scorpion (Fight Location: Nether Realm)

Round 11: Shang Tsung

Round12: Kintaro

Boss Round: Shao Kahn (MK3 Version)

Win by Fatality

#2 Edited by Iragexcudder (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind said:

Deathstroke has his Standard gear.

1 hour gap between matches

30 min prep between matches

30 min Rest

Round 1: Frost

Round 2: Skarlet and Mileena

Round 3: Kano

Round 4: Rain

Round 5: Smoke (Robotic Version)

Round 6: Noob Saibot

Round 7: Cyrax and Sektor

Round 8: Reptile

Round 9: Cyber Sub-Zero

Round 10: Scorpion (Fight Location: Nether Realm)

Round 11: Shang Tsung

Round12: Kintaro

Boss Round: Shao Kahn (MK3 Version)

Win by Fatality

He could have trouble against Noob Smoke and Scorp IMO.. but then again, Deathstrokes feats should put him above a majority of people in here. Shang Stung & Shao Kahn should beat him though

#3 Posted by RetconCrisis (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Shang Tsung. He's too versatile for DS. He'd have a helluva lot of difficulty with 5-10 though. He could honestly stop any time in between those if he makes bad decisions.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10. I'd argue Scorpion in a neutral setting can give Deathstroke tons of trouble. In his own domain he could take this.

#5 Posted by scorpion2501 (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. He stops at scorpion.

#6 Edited by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by RBT (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll have trouble at 8 and 9. Stops at 9 or 10.

#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins quite easily

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins quite easily

How? He only gets 1 hour rest, and that doesn't cover up his injuries. I doubt his healing factor is that potent.

#10 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I quit arguing for MK.

#11 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10. I'd argue Scorpion in a neutral setting can give Deathstroke tons of trouble. In his own domain he could take this.

#12 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

How? He only gets 1 hour rest, and that doesn't cover up his injuries. I doubt his healing factor is that potent.

Slade has recovered from anti-tank gunfire in a handful of panels, and his typical loadout consists of firearms. No one in this gauntlet is a bullet-time or has the reaction time necessary to dodge a well placed shot from Deathstroke, who is extremely accurate with firearms and thrown weapons.

#13 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

Not passing Scorpion. An argument can be made for Rain....

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

Slade has recovered from anti-tank gunfire in a handful of panels, and his typical loadout consists of firearms. No one in this gauntlet is a bullet-time or has the reaction time necessary to dodge a well placed shot from Deathstroke, who is extremely accurate with firearms and thrown weapons.

Yeah but the MK characters have magical properties wherein anti-tank gunfire isn't applicable. I'm pretty sure the MK characters are bullet-timers, as they have fought Stryker numerous times in-game and in the EU IIRC. Regardless I'm fairly sure everyone in the gauntlet can give Slade some trouble, which is enough in my opinion to wear him down throughout the gauntlet. The heavy-hitters like Noob Saibiot, Scorpion, and Shang Tsung would give Deathstroke tons of trouble with their own formidable skill and various powers. And also Slade's feats against Flash are almost all utter PIS just in case anyone wants to say "Slade is reacted to Flash so teleporting is nothing". Even Kid Flash can react in the attosecond range. Even if Deathstroke makes it pass the three heavy hitters, and Kintaro, Shao Kahn is just out of the mercenary's league.

#15 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not getting past Skarlet and Mileena, and in the event he does, he won't get past Rain.

#16 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

Yeah but the MK characters have magical properties wherein anti-tank gunfire isn't applicable. I'm pretty sure the MK characters are bullet-timers, as they have fought Stryker numerous times in-game and in the EU IIRC. Regardless I'm fairly sure everyone in the gauntlet can give Slade some trouble, which is enough in my opinion to wear him down throughout the gauntlet. The heavy-hitters like Noob Saibiot, Scorpion, and Shang Tsung would give Deathstroke tons of trouble with their own formidable skill and various powers. And also Slade's feats against Flash are almost all utter PIS just in case anyone wants to say "Slade is reacted to Flash so teleporting is nothing". Even Kid Flash can react in the attosecond range. Even if Deathstroke makes it pass the three heavy hitters, and Kintaro, Shao Kahn is just out of the mercenary's league.

1) What kinda of damage output has their projectiles been shown to be capable because I don't recall them doing anything extraordinary, and isn't Deathstroke currently wearing Nth metal which is resistant to magic?

2) Your making the huge assumption that Stryker actually used his munitions during those fights, and that the only way they can be counteracted is through sheer speed when you initially mention that plenty of MK characters have magical properties. And, most of the fights that Stryker has been in he has won which should tell you something.

3) Noob Saibot isn't a heavy hitter by any means based off his on-panel showings; the only thing he has accomplished is killing a human Scorpion before the first Tournament. Shang Tsung doesn't have any note-worthy feats either, so I don't see why he would be considered formidable when Kung Lao was able to easily wreck both him and Quan Chi at the same time. Again, Shao Kahn only feat is beating King Jerrod who is featless and Kintaro has no feats, so how are they out of Deathstroke's league? Someone who has superhuman physical stats and is skilled enough to hold his own as The Ravagers and The Teen Titans.

#17 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

1) What kinda of damage output has their projectiles been shown to be capable because I don't recall them doing anything extraordinary, and isn't Deathstroke currently wearing Nth metal which is resistant to magic?

2) Your making the huge assumption that Stryker actually used his munitions during those fights, and that the only way they can be counteracted is through sheer speed when you initially mention that plenty of MK characters have magical properties. And, most of the fights that Stryker has been in he has won which should tell you something.

3) Noob Saibot isn't a heavy hitter by any means based off his on-panel showings; the only thing he has accomplished is killing a human Scorpion before the first Tournament. Shang Tsung doesn't have any note-worthy feats either, so I don't see why he would be considered formidable when Kung Lao was able to easily wreck both him and Quan Chi at the same time. Again, Shao Kahn only feat is beating King Jerrod who is featless and Kintaro has no feats, so how are they out of Deathstroke's league? Someone who has superhuman physical stats and is skilled enough to hold his own as The Ravagers and The Teen Titans.

1. I just noticed that the OP didn't state Pre-Flashpoint versions, and since the CV Rules say if that is not stated, we are using current versions, that changes things. I do believe Nth Metal armor negates magic to a certain degree at least, but I can't confirm it. Either way I'm fairly certain if it has tanked a collision of a sub-marine, it can endure mostly what the MK characters have to offer.

2. Really Stryker won those fights? I always thought it was just PIS how he won against some of those tough combatants.

3. IMO Kung Lao is a pretty heavy-hitter in the MK Universe, so wrecking Quan Chi and Shang Tsung at the same time isn't exactly humiliating for them. It may even be a low showing. Shao Kahn I believe is too durable for anything in Slade's arsenal to put down.

Although in Nth Metal Armor I have to agree Deathstroke probably takes it. He's just too durable to take down. With that he'd probably have time, with his enhanced statistics and brain processing power, to at least outwit his opponents.

#18 Edited by GraniteSoldier (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyber Sub-Zero? Kuai Liang could probably take him, but I don't know anything about Cyber Sub-Zero.

Should stop at Scorpion since Scorpion is on his home turf.

#19 Edited by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

1. I just noticed that the OP didn't state Pre-Flashpoint versions, and since the CV Rules say if that is not stated, we are using current versions, that changes things. I do believe Nth Metal armor negates magic to a certain degree at least, but I can't confirm it. Either way I'm fairly certain if it has tanked a collision of a sub-marine, it can endure mostly what the MK characters have to offer.

2. Really Stryker won those fights? I always thought it was just PIS how he won against some of those tough combatants.

3. IMO Kung Lao is a pretty heavy-hitter in the MK Universe, so wrecking Quan Chi and Shang Tsung at the same time isn't exactly humiliating for them. It may even be a low showing. Shao Kahn I believe is too durable for anything in Slade's arsenal to put down.

Although in Nth Metal Armor I have to agree Deathstroke probably takes it. He's just too durable to take down. With that he'd probably have time, with his enhanced statistics and brain processing power, to at least outwit his opponents.

In all honesty Kung Lao isn't that big of a heavy hitter in the MK Universe in comparison to characters like Scorpion, Liu Kang, Raiden, Sub-Zero, and etc. And, are you aware that sub-Peak Human strength is sufficient enough to harm and incapacitate Shao Kahn based off his fight with Liu Kang?

#20 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyber Sub-Zero? Kuai Liang could probably take him, but I don't know anything about Cyber Sub-Zero.

Cyber-Sub Zero is a beast. He took on Goro and Kintaro at the same time, IIRC.

#21 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

Oh damn. I Noob Saibot is Bi-Han, so is CSZ Kuai Liang then? Is he not human anymore?

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty Kung Lao isn't that big of a heavy hitter in the MK Universe in comparison to characters like Scorpion, Liu Kang, Raiden, Sub-Zero, and etc. And, are you aware that sub-Peak Human strength is sufficient enough to harm and incapacitate Shao Kahn based off his fight with Liu Kang?

Didn't Liu Kang have a really powerful technique in which he had to use to "kill" Shao Kahn? Not sure Deathstroke has the strength to rip a hole through Kahn's chest. He'd still win IMO, but not through strength.

#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Didn't Liu Kang have a really powerful technique in which he had to use to "kill" Shao Kahn? Not sure Deathstroke has the strength to rip a hole through Kahn's chest. He'd still win IMO, but not through strength.

He had already beaten Shao Kahn to a pulp before enhancing his fist by engulfing it in flames. Deathstroke has been able to rip the pressurized door off of a airplane several thousands feet in the air with one hand, so I don't see why he couldn't simply backhand Shao Kahn into submission when Liu Kang molly whoop him despite having sub-Peak Human strength.

#24 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

Neither one of those fighters are impressive by any means.

#25 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

He had already beaten Shao Kahn to a pulp before enhancing his fist by engulfing it in flames. Deathstroke has been able to rip the pressurized door off of a airplane several thousands feet in the air with one hand, so I don't see why he couldn't simply backhand Shao Kahn into submission when Liu Kang molly whoop him despite having sub-Peak Human strength.

LMAO I love the description. However, I still think the other combatants wearing him down is a huge factor. I don't think Slade's physicals, at that point, would be too much of a factor. A beaten and battered Deathstroke with barely any gear by the time he reaches the Boss Round would need his wits to defeat Shao Kahn. Seeing as Slade is enhanced though, he could carry out those actions the minute he thinks of them.

#26 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

LMAO I love the description. However, I still think the other combatants wearing him down is a huge factor. I don't think Slade's physicals, at that point, would be too much of a factor. A beaten and battered Deathstroke with barely any gear by the time he reaches the Boss Round would need his wits to defeat Shao Kahn. Seeing as Slade is enhanced though, he could carry out those actions the minute he thinks of them.

You are forgetting the fact that Deathstroke has a potent healing factor and extremely durable Nth armor, no one in this gauntlet has the damage output to bypass his combined durability.

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

You are forgetting the fact that Deathstroke has a potent healing factor and extremely durable Nth armor, no one in this gauntlet has the damage output to bypass his combined durability.

I know about his healing factor and Nth Metal armor, but I'm talking about his ammunition. His Promethium Sword is also really durable. I really think New 52 Deathstroke is too much for the MK Gauntlet. They should make it Pre-Flashpoint Slade and they'd have more of a chance.

#28 Posted by patrat18 (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10.

#29 Edited by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier Na, the younger Sub-Zero was turned into a cyborg. Then he lost his humanity for a moment, until the good guys restored it. He's actually still beast.

@nick_hero22 I wasn't arguing for Cyber-Sub Zero. I was just simply telling GS how badass he is.

#30 Posted by DeathandGrim (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 1 and 4

if he narrows out those victories because I think he can actually then he DEFINITELY stops at 6 and 10

Noob being a wraith and shadow being with a ridiculous amount of clones and mobility will stop DS in his tracks

Scorpion. Well yea that's not happening, hellfire spam to death.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats. Doesn't Cyber-Sub > Scorpion?

#32 Edited by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Slade wins quite easily

yea for got to put Pre-Flash Point, but fixed it.

#33 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Scorpion

#34 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind: If this is Pre-Flashpoint then the MK Gauntlet have much higher chances.

#35 Posted by matanui123 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

clears