Round 6: Lady Shiva:

Round 7: Batman:

Round 8: Bane (Venom):

Finale: Wolverine:

Rules:

Deathstroke:

• Pre-52.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Fully rested and healed between rounds.
  • Morals Off, Fighting at his best.
  • Win by Death or KO only.

Gauntlet Members:

• Pre 52 for DC Characters, Classic for Marvel.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Morals Off, Bloodlusted but still retain their mentality.

Battlefield:

Does he clear it?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (22889 posts) - - Show Bio

If wolverine has his healing factor slade stops there. He clears if its current.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

That Wonder Woman pic...... Oh, Slade either stops at Bane with Venom or Wolverine. He isn't clearing.

#4 Edited by dondave (38534 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

If wolverine has his healing factor slade stops there. He clears if its current.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has his healing factor right?

#6 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Yes, but Slade can still win via KO. Not saying he does win, but he has a way.

#7 Edited by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Wolverine( assuming James has his healing factor), and that Wonder Woman pic is grotesquely silly.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@wolverine08:

Yes, but Slade can still win via KO. Not saying he does win, but he has a way.

True, but I'm in the opinion that Wolverine takes a 6/10 majority over Slade in a MASSIVELY hard battle due to his far superior healing factor, durability, and damage output. It would be an awesome battle.

#9 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 4 due to inability to think straight since all his blood from his brain went elsewhere...

#10 Edited by RogueShadow (11124 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6 in my opinion. Definitely 7.

#11 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix:

Stops at Wolverine( assuming James has his healing factor), and that Wonder Woman pic is grotesquely silly.

James?

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@xiix:

James?

That's Wolverine's real name.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

That Wonder Woman pick though... Lol.

#14 Posted by dondave (38534 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by XLR87T3 (2892 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

That Wonder Woman pick though... Lol.

What, you don't like big breasts?

#16 Posted by CatNorris5 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman could take him out, or maybe deadpool

#17 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

#18 Edited by Anjales (468 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Overpowers and out-skills Nightwing. Dick is killed.

2- After a hard fought battle, Slade's advantages, strength, smarts and gear, win out against Wade's healing factor and constant blabbering. Wade is KO'ed.

3 - An even harder battle, very close, and while DD is capable of pulling out a win, I say Slade wins out largely due to his strength and advanced armor (which will make it hard for DD to use his patented nerve strikes). KO's DD.

4 - This is an interesting one. Does WW lose all her strength or does she retain some degree of it? So does that mean she has what is called peak human strength? I'll say Stroke win because he's more skilled fighter and has more weapons than her. KO's Diana.

5 - Back and forth fight but Deathstroke takes this thanks to strength, armor, and weapons. Kills Bane.

6 - His strength gives him the advantage over Shiva's skills. I don't know how they compare in terms of skill but I say DS takes this. KO's Shiva.

7 - This is a tough one. Both have defeated each other before and know each other well. Batman is capable of defeating Slade, but that doesn't mean he'll do it. Very similar to the DD fight but Batman has more advantages thanks to his gear and slightly better H2H. Add in the fact that Bruce is bloodlusted and things get harder for Slade. Stalemate.

8 - Unlike the previous fight, Bane has strength advantage and it will help him against DS's armor. His weapons also won't be as useful as they were in the first fight. Morals Off + Bloodlusted + Venom and it will be very hard for Slade to walk away from this fight. But it's still possible.

9 - A bloodlusted Wolverine is usually a sloppy Wolverine. His true H2H skills are shown when he's calm and focused. However, bloodlusted means it will be very hard hard to put him down. Add in his healing factor and Adamantium that can cut through DS's armor. Though DS has strenght and H2H advantage (in large due to Logan's bloodlust), Wolverine takes this because there is very little in Slade's bag to put him down in this state. Though it's still possible but not likely.

So Slade stops at either 7 8 or 9.

#19 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@anjales:

Wonder Woman retains only her skill, and peak human strength.

Also, the gauntlet members are bloodlusted but they still retain their mentality. As in, Wolverine is willing to cut Slade to pieces without question, but he still retains his mental state.

#20 Edited by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

What Slade did to Dick...

What Slade did to Batman on their second fight...

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

OP didn't mention any breaks between the fights. I say he'd stop at Batman.

#22 Edited by NoBody134 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade should clear with a 50 50 chanse for a KO against Wolverine and a 70 30 against bane with venom

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Slade can clear if he's fully fit for each fight. Barely winning against Wolverine.

#24 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

OP didn't mention any breaks between the fights. I say he'd stop at Batman.

@pope052 said:

Rules:

Deathstroke:

• Pre-52.
  • Standard Equipment.
  • Fully rested and healed between rounds.
  • Morals Off, Fighting at his best.

#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: It's that time of the night again. Where I selectively read parts of the OP.

#26 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, the dude one shotted Batman. That has to stand for something.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

It does. And that's why he clears.

#28 Edited by Wolverine08 (43693 posts) - - Show Bio

Just don't see Deathstroke clearing to be honest. Bane or Wolverine should stop him.

#29 Posted by Black_Arrow (3426 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears because he is fully rested between fights

#30 Posted by Black_Arrow (3426 posts) - - Show Bio

When he has oneshotted Batman?

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

When he has oneshotted Batman?

#32 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

#33 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: That's not really one-shotting, because he was previously injured, evident by the blood and torn costume. Now, if the fight had just started and Batman was all fine and dandy, and THEN Deathstroke did that...that would be impressive.

Anyway, I think Slade stops at Rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, or possibly Wolverine. Either way, there's no way he's clearing.

Jmarshmallow

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Batman was beat up because Slade stomped him the first time round.

On both stomping occasions Batman had the element of surprise.

#35 Posted by D3athstroke (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 armed Deathstroke clears with ease.

#36 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

he clears easy

#37 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

Then why did you say he one-shotted Batman when he hadn't?

#38 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: You're missing my point I'm afraid.

I'm not saying that Slade can't(double negative FTW) easily destroy Batman(which he didnt for the record, Batman put up a solid fight.)

All I'm trying to say is he didnt ONE-SHOT Bats. One-shotting is when the fight starts, you get hit once, and you're done.

That didnt happen.

Jmarshmallow

#39 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6468 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Pretty much this.

#40 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears it

#41 Posted by jashro44 (22889 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

Anyway, I think Slade stops at Rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, or possibly Wolverine. Either way, there's no way he's clearing.

I'm going to need you to explain why Slade loses these rounds.

Just don't see Deathstroke clearing to be honest. Bane or Wolverine should stop him.

I think he can take Bane. The OP does say this is pre 52 versions and Bane with knightfall levels of venom was only a 2-3 tonner. Slade should be able to cut him apart with his blade or blow him away with his blast staff. I think he could take New 52 Bane the same way.

#42 Posted by JwwProd (10074 posts) - - Show Bio

When you mean't by Wonder Woman being depowerd does that mean that she doesn't have her super speed and her other stuff?

If so then Deathstroke stops at round 6.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (22889 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

When you mean't by Wonder Woman being depowerd does that mean that she doesn't have her super speed and her other stuff?

If so then Deathstroke stops at round 6.

With standard gear? He is definitely beating shiva.

#44 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine nor Deadpool have their healing factor, so Deathstroke wins all rounds due to all of the pedestrians around, and since Deathstroke doesn't care about who he kills and Wolverine does, he'll slice wolverine up with ease. Other rounds, deathstroke takes it, but he has the most trouble with daredevil.

#45 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod:

Wonder Woman retains her skills and peak human attributes only.

#46 Edited by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

@jmarshmallow

Deathstroke stomped Batman in the first round and then one shotted him the second round.

#47 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Deathstroke takes Bane.

#48 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9616 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I agree, Pre-52 uses a lot of prep to take down high level opponents. Without it, he will most likely stop at Wolverine.

#49 Posted by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

The fact that he had previously done damage to him doesn't mean he one shotted Batman. A one shot is if Deathstroke hit him once and Batman is KO'd. Which Deathstroke didn't do.

#50 Posted by MonsterStomp (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: I guess we'll agree to disagree. Batman had his ass handed to him either way.