Deathstroke runs the DC & Marvel Gauntlet!

• 68 results
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blob

Rules: Slade gets 1 day rest between each round/opponent, Slade gets information on each of his opponents if he doesn't already know them well, Slade has standard equipment, all of his opponents have standard equipment, no outside interference, opponents get 10 minutes prep before they fight Slade, each round is ended by KO or death, Morals ON

Round 1: Black Cat, Barbara Gordon & Elektra

Round 2: Dick Grayson

Round 3: The Punisher

Round 4: Jason Todd

Round 5: Lizard (Classic)

Round 6: Daredevil

Round 7: Captain America (Steve Rodgers)

Round 8: Deadpool

Round 9: Black Panther (T'Challa)

Round 10: Lady Shiva

Round 11: Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Round 12: Spider-Man

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Assuming black cats bad luck powers don't cause him to die some how he probably makes it to black panther if its pre doom war. I think black panther energy dagger will allow him to disarm deathstroke by slicing up his weapons. It will definitely be a tough fight though that is tough to call. If its not pre doom war he beat black panther due to better stats and weapons. With 1 day rest he will basically be at full strength thanks to his healing factor so fatigue is a non factor. He will for sure stop at spider-man though due to his better stats but again it wont be a easy fight by any means.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blob

@jashro44 said:

Assuming black cats bad luck powers don't cause him to die some how he probably makes it to black panther if its pre doom war. I think black panther energy dagger will allow him to disarm deathstroke by slicing up his weapons. It will definitely be a tough fight though that is tough to call. If its not pre doom war he beat black panther due to better stats and weapons. With 1 day rest he will basically be at full strength thanks to his healing factor so fatigue is a non factor. He will for sure stop at spider-man though due to his better stats but again it wont be a easy fight by any means.

Morals are on which makes me think that Spidey wouldn't be willing to go that extra mile needed to possibly defeat or kill Deathstroke where as Slade would be willing to kill Spidey no questions asked.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44
@Blob said:

@jashro44 said:

Morals are on which makes me think that Spidey wouldn't be willing to go that extra mile needed to possibly defeat or kill Deathstroke where as Slade would be willing to kill Spidey no questions asked.

Web him up and punch him in the face will ko deathstroke.
NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonBlade

Or better yet. Web him, Spidey jumps in the air and basically slams Deathstroke into the tarmac with all his might while he's in the web-ball.. Instant K.O and tons of shattered bones. 

He definitely stops at Spidey. Could be potentially wounded badly by Panther, but still eek a victory.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor

he clears it

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Black

He could possibly clear it. I think that depends if Slade is willing to kill right off the bat.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nomed666

i think he stops at deadpool with deadpool has the bottomless pocket thing

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By dane

Clears it.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By 0blivion_

@Dane: How he going to defeat Spiderman?

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nomed666

@0blivion_: im thinking the same thing :/

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blob

@0blivion_ said:

@Dane: How he going to defeat Spiderman?

I really think Slade could out think Spidey. Also he's not going to just let himself get webbed up either he's fast enough, smart enough and agile enough to avoid that. About Spidey slamming him into the ground morals are on so I don't think Spidey would go to that extreme.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

@jashro44 said:

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nomed666

@Blob: yeah but his not faster or stronger then spidey, plus spider sense behind peter, if spidey hit him as hard as he wanted he would deffently ko slade, in reality it would prolly kill him, thats two charging african elephants every hit

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonBlade

Deadpool is also another random factor here. Motivated Deadpool could potentially be a thorn in Deathstrokes side, but unless the mutant race is at stake, and this fight drags om, which it very well could I can basically see Deadpool flaking out and just leaving. Motivated Deadpool is a monster, but what keeps him interested enough to stick around slogging it out with Slade?

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nomed666

the likeness of a guy dressed as him

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blob

@nomed666 said:

@Blob: yeah but his not faster or stronger then spidey, plus spider sense behind peter, if spidey hit him as hard as he wanted he would deffently ko slade, in reality it would prolly kill him, thats two charging african elephants every hit

True but Slade once seen Superman coming and rolled out of the way in time so he wasn't knocked off a truck. That is pretty killer reflexes in my opinion. And like I said Spidey isn't going to just brutally beat him down it's not in his morals to do it.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By dane
@0blivion_: Probably the same way he has beaten people with vastly superior physical stats and fighting skills to Spider-Man. Derp.
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blob

@Dane said:

@0blivion_: Probably the same way he has beaten people with vastly superior physical stats and fighting skills to Spider-Man. Derp.

Exactly.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

One day rest between each fight isn't very long for him to heal even with his healing factor...that being said, he stops at a fully rested Captain America

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By PikminMania

Deathstroke clears it, except maybe for Lizard.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nomed666

Lizard is pretty brutal , i still dont think slade has a chance against peter i dont think slade has ever had a fight with a guy that can predict his every move

The_White_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_White_King

@nomed666 said:

Lizard is pretty brutal , i still dont think slade has a chance against peter i dont think slade has ever had a fight with a guy that can predict his every move

Cass and Ravager say other wise.

Edit: Actually I take that back, I believe Ravager couldn't. Her precog didn't work on him and I recall Cass had difficulty reading his moves, but I haven't read any of their fights in awhile. Someone would have to clarify it.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 0blivion_

@Dane said:

Most of that is PIS or he had vasts amount of prep, Deathstroke is a extremely good combatant but his stats are not on the same level as Spiderman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

@The_White_King said:

@nomed666 said:

Edit: Actually I take that back, I believe Ravager couldn't. Her precog didn't work on him and I recall Cass had difficulty reading his moves, but I haven't read any of their fights in awhile. Someone would have to clarify it.

Yeah, Rose's precog doesn't work on him. But his explanation for why it doesn't work makes no sense.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane: And what about Cass? I know they've fought a few times but I vaguely remember saying she had trouble reading him too but I can't remember if she did read him fine in other fights.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane: And what about Cass? I know they've fought a few times but I vaguely remember saying she had trouble reading him too but I can't remember if she did read him fine in other fights.

Yeah, she said that his body was too noisy and so the meaning behind his movements was lost.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Thanks for the refresher.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane: Thanks for the refresher.

Any time.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Stops at DeadPool or BP

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NeonBlade
@CitizenBane said:

@The_White_King said:

@nomed666 said:

Yeah, Rose's precog doesn't work on him. But his explanation for why it doesn't work makes no sense.

No Caption Provided
God damn. It gets worse and worse every time. Whoever wrote that takes his audience for fools...
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Saren

@NeonBlade said:

God damn. It gets worse and worse every time. Whoever wrote that takes his audience for fools...

We get it. You don't like DC and think all Deathstroke's feats are PIS incarnate. Find some new material.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonBlade
@CitizenBane said:

@NeonBlade said:

We get it. You don't like DC and think all Deathstroke's feats are PIS incarnate. Find some new material.

Wasn't focusing on the brand itself in this instance. More on the actual writer.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By laflux

@NeonBlade: that crap doesn't work when a class 10 fist hits you in the face. Stops at spider-man.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#35  Edited By TDK_1997

Slade is enough strong and has enough abillities to clear this.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36  Edited By Strider1992

Definitely stops at Spider-man i'm with Stegman i'm not sure 1 days rest is enough to make it a lot further than Cap. Especially Deadpool; As he can't be put down easily he doesn't have to be particularly careful so he can put Slade in some bad positions not to mention his fighting style is unpredictable. If Deathstroke is fully rested everytime he could probably make it to Round 12 before being beaten but under these conditions I don't think he could make it past 7-8.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@The_White_King

@nomed666 said:

Spider Man's spider sense would work against DS. He doesn't read movement or see the future, he just reads and reacts. He's at least twice as fast, strong and agile as DS and if threatened he will go all out. An enraged Peter is dangerous.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Strider1992

@The_White_King said:

Spider-man doesn't read movements his Spider-sense picks up on it and tells him how to react. He's been known to fight villians with his eyes closed. Spider-sense is closer to pre-incog than reading someones movements.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonBlade

Thats what I'm saying about Deadpool a motivated Deadpool is no joke. Deadpool would gladly perform a maneuver where he knows Slade will cut off his hand and leg purposely, just so he can decapitate Deathstroke, because he knows he can just stick them back on and be good once the enemy is dead, but it all depends...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#40  Edited By Joygirl

Loses at 8 or 9 I think... he should also have moderate difficulty with Lizard. If he gets past T'Challa I think he should be able to take Spidey but I don't think he will. Energy daggers and vibrosuit are pretty OP, discounting the fact that Black Panther is just a total badass.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeathsHead2

Lizard "might" stop Slade, Spidey most likely will...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

@Strider92: spider-man clears. If he's angry, he stomps

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stops at Spiderman

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Stronger

If this was morals off I could see him stop at Batman.Anyway,he clears this with some difficulty on the last 2 rounds

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@WaveMotionCannon: @Strider92: I don't get where I even said Spider-Man's spider-sense wouldn't work on Slade. Please point out where I said it won't? I was replying to the guy saying he has fought people with move predicting abilities cause he has. For some reason they just had issues working and Cass and Slade have thrown down multiple times and I just couldn't remember if she used her move reading and in one instance shown she couldn't. And why bring up Pete going all out anyways? Morals are ON, Peter is so far behind Slade in skill he would probably skewer himself on his sword. Spider-sense doesn't mean he dodges every hit. Parker is still taggable and Slade is plenty skilled and fast to do it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn: It wasn't you who said it lol it was a guy who was commenting on something you said did who said it and as we quoted him you got a message that looks like we where referring to you which we weren't. If you read our comments the guy we where replying to is called The_White_King

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92: No I am the White King.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn: again just because morals are on it doesn't mean spider-man is going to pull his punches. And i don't care what you say spider-man is in a different league when it comes to reflexes and agility. The reason why spider-man even gets hit half the time is for plot development. Also Spider-man is much stronger than death-stroke, is quicker and more durable to. I don't know why people like death-stroke so much. He's overatted. Also peter may be a martial arts expert but he's no chump. The guy dances around machine gunfire for fun, so him skewering himself is just stupid. He is given 4 on the power grid so he's an experienced fighter, and now he has training from shang-chi in the way of spider. As long as spider-man isn't goofing about he will take death-stroke.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn said:

@WaveMotionCannon: @Strider92: I don't get where I even said Spider-Man's spider-sense wouldn't work on Slade. Please point out where I said it won't?

Here's where you said it:

@The_White_King said:

@nomed666 said:

Although you didn't say outright "Spider-mans spider-sense won't work on Slade" you where obviously insinuating it because if not there would have been no point in mentioning it.

I never said Spider-man was going all out. The OP even states morals are on. Also what you have to remember is that Deathstroke only has a one day rest between fights how is he going to make it all the way to round twelve after fighting a fully rested Cap, Deadpool and Black Panther. If he was fully rested every fight i'd say he stood a chance but under these conditions I don't see how he can win. All DP, BP or Cap have to do is break an arm and he's already handicapped Vs the next fighters. I'd say he gets to about round 8-9 under these conditions.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92: I don't even get how you could have come to the conclusion at all. I NEVER insinuated it wouldn't work. I clearly said in my last post when the user said Slade never faced opponents with pre-cog, both Cass and Ravager say other wise cause he fought them Cassandra Cain has her move reading and Rose Wilson has her own pre-cog abilities. And if you actually look back at the post I edited and took that statement back because they both had issues using it over him. I understand quite well Spider-sense works differently but he has faced opponents with pre-cog despite issues they both had. Peter's spider-sense should work fine.

@laflux: If Wolverine can handle Peter just fine, Slade can take him out. And Slade doesn't a need a huge bag of Firelord esque PIS to do so.