ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElmoHump

Main Idea

Look mate I'm sleepy as hell and I'm not about to write a plot for you so make one yourself and I'll edit it in for you if it makes you sleep better.

Yes this thread has been made before but with different settings so I'm allowed to make this thread.

Rules

• Morals on for both characters.

• Standard equipment.

• Gotham City is evacuated.

• No BFR.

• Random encounter.

• No outside help.

• Both are willing to go all out.

• No prep for both sides.

• Feats only from the stated versions.

• Both start 30 meters from each other.

• Winner by KO or death.

• Battle takes place in Crime Alley.

Crime Alley

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke (New 52)

No Caption Provided

Master Chief (Halo)

No Caption Provided

So it begins..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chief.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By marvel_boy2241
No Caption Provided

Master Chief ftw

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know how this could go really.Exactly why I made this thread lol.I heard MC is just a one tonner and is probably 60mph.I'd say it could go eitherway.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse

@elmohump: MC takes it, better Armor & Much Better Weapons. DS is better at H2H, but he's not getting past MC armor with mere bullets or even his energy staff. DS would have to get close and use his special sword. Chief is not going to let him get close, he'll blast slade a few times & slade will be dead.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: To be fair this is Gotham City where MC isn't used to the terrain and Slade can tank bullets with his crazy New 52 gear.He's able to think 9 times faster and utilize that much more of his mind than your average human for information processing and sorting stuff out so you would think he could at least dodge the bullets in time to get in close.I mean they are just 30 meters away and Slade can run at 30mph lol.Deathstroke's body can also recover from injuries and is capable of being repaired before death. His body body can take a tremendous amount of punishment before succumbing to death. Simple gunshot and stab wounds, cuts, and broken bones can heal faster than normal.He was once impaled clean through his chest, and it did nothing but slow him down and cause great pain.Roy Harper once claimed the Slade was, "The worlds greatest tactician." Using his superior problem-solving skills, Deathstroke can work out a battle ahead of time for many possibilities and predict enemy movements and tactics after the battle has engaged by recalling and utilizing memorized mannerisms acquired through past experience on a moment's notice.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@elmohump: Chief perceives much faster than 9 times.

No Caption Provided

I've always maintained Chief would be able to stomp Cassandra Cain/Lady Shiva level in straight up H2H.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@elmohump: I've seen plenty of scans of Slade, he's not taking MC one on one. People have posted battle threads were MC is taken on several Street Level, Marvel or DC characters at once. So, it's not happening. MC has much better weapons, radar, shields, plasma grenades, and since the OP doesn't say he can't(MC can use Forerunner weapons as his standard gear & disintegrate Slade). MC wins.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I thought they just get turned into data? Either way, MC stomps. You guys think he'd do any better than Slade during his tustle with Lobo?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: 45 hundredths of a second is only about half a second. Not impressive by Deathstroke standards. Chief's .20 seconds reaction feat is better although I'm still unsure if that's better than Deathstroke who can easily deflect a stream of machine gun fire with a sword.

Gonna have to give this match to Chief overall due to better gear.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@shenkuei: Oh, sorry. I forgot - that was when he was 14 and before he got his armour He was still adapting to his augmentation process, or rather that was his first experience with it. His MJOLNIR armour amplifies his reactions by a further factor of 5. He then got Cortana, who amplifies him even more.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I wasn't doubting, i just remember Cortana saying something about AIs turning into data, but it could be a misconception i haven't played H4 since 2k12

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: I'm not a Halo junky either, I just have this knowledge from facing MC in tourneys and reading about him in other battle threads.

Side Note:

The gear thing is why MC must be restricted to only certain weapons. Standard gear is basically anything a character has used twice. MC stomps.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shot

MC stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points