#1 Edited by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep for anybody. morals are on. starts in a new york ghetto. win by death or incapacitation.

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Spiderman

Round 3: Iron Spider

Round 4: Hulk (Savage)

Round 5: Darth Vader

Round 6: Batman (Insider Suit)

Round 7: World War Hulk

Round 8: Superman

Round 9: Flash (Barry Allen)

Final Round: Superman Prime (One Million)

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

If Midnighter doesn't have Doors:

Stops at 4 (Hulk)

If Midnighter has Doors:

Stops at 5 (Vader) assuming this is EU

#3 Posted by Greendevil (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know so much about Vader. But imo team should make it to round 6. WWH would Stomp them.

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Doors, they stop at Savage Hulk.

With Doors, they stop at Vader if it's EU, or WWH if it's movie Vader.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Well Midnighter could still BFR WWh if he had doors so if Vader wasn't there they would most likely get to Superman before getting roflstomped but as Vader is there they stop at 5. Pre-incog, force choke, forcelightning etc... they aren't getting past that.

#6 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Greendevil: Well Midnighter could still BFR WWh if he had doors so if Vader wasn't there they would most likely get to Superman before getting roflstomped but as Vader is there they stop at 5. Pre-incog, force choke, forcelightning etc... they aren't getting past that.

Win is only by death or incapacitation. They could beat Savage Hulk a least some of the time, but I don't see them getting past Vader. And why is Insider Suit Batman later than Superman, Flash, and WWH?

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Win is only by death or incapacitation. They could beat Savage Hulk a least some of the time, but I don't see them getting past Vader. And why is Insider Suit Batman later than Superman, Flash, and WWH?

Because people think for some reason that is beyond me that the Insider Suit has the Justice League's powers. Which of course it doesn't. It has powers similar but nowhere near as strong. Honestly Bruce would have trouble beating any high tier street level with the Insider Suit.

#8 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: But...But...it has speed force mode! So that means he can access the speed force, right? And GL mode, so with his willpower he can beat Hal Jordan! And look at all those feats! Like...uh...tricking Geo-Force into recharging it after one punch almost KO'd it!

#9 Posted by Greendevil (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

yeah Midnighter is a boss, and he could win solo on bfr. But since the fight is to death, i assume its a throw down with WWH and they would all get smashed. Superman would speedblitz the shit out of them though.

You guys really think Vader can take all 3 at the same time? dont you think 1 out of 3 can reach him and cut of some limbs?

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

You guys really think Vader can take all 3 at the same time? dont you think 1 out of 3 can reach him and cut of some limbs?

Movie Vader no. EU Vader on the other hand has TKed 10-15 people at 1 time. 3 wouldn't be a problem to him.

#11 Posted by Greendevil (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Greendevil said:

Movie Vader no. EU Vader on the other hand has TKed 10-15 people at 1 time. 3 wouldn't be a problem to him.

ok i take your word for it as ive only seen his movie version. What does "EU" stand for?

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Expanded Universe. Refers mainly to comic appearances.

#13 Posted by Greendevil (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

aha ok cheers mate

#14 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Cleaned up entirely. The Midnighter will be very surprised when he hears and feel a SNIKT in his back as he was trying to lecture Deathstroke on how faster than him he is.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

If Midnighter doesn't have Doors:

Stops at 4 (Hulk)

If Midnighter has Doors:

Stops at 5 (Vader) assuming this is EU

#16 Posted by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Esquire said:

Because people think for some reason that is beyond me that the Insider Suit has the Justice League's powers. Which of course it doesn't. It has powers similar but nowhere near as strong. Honestly Bruce would have trouble beating any high tier street level with the Insider Suit.

hmmm. i hadn't known about the suit before comic vine. somebody gave me wrong info. let me change that.