User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Deathstroke & Harley Quinn

VS
VS

Mystique & Sabretooth

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Pre new 52 and post new 52 feats are allowed but deathstroke doesn't have his nth metal
    • So no feats done while wearing his Nth metal armor are allowed since his Nth metal amps his stats
  • Non Jobbing sabretooth with adamantium
  • Standard gear (No Nth metal for Slade)
  • In character
  • Win by any means

• Begin visible
  • Begin 30 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Raven should be able to takedown Harley without too much difficulty. Victor with his adamantium could get a majority over Slade due to his stat advantage coupled with his ridiculous healing factor.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if I say that Deathstroke could solo? Cuz actually, he could...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@armedtron: Well then you'd be wrong because he can't..

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Jestersmiles

@juiceboks said:

Raven should be able to takedown Harley without too much difficulty. Victor with his adamantium could get a majority over Slade due to his stat advantage coupled with his ridiculous healing factor.

Raven? You mean Mystique? and that up in the air, which does not matter Since DS just solos. BTW I am stealing that DS /Harley pic.

No Caption Provided

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @leo-343: Guys, seriously, I've seen him outclassing two of the best fighters of DC comics, Oliver Queen and Black Canary, alone and at the same time, without any effort at all, I don't think Raven and Sabretooth would he that hard... If you really want I can bring scans..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@jestersmiles: Yes, she's the only here named Raven. And no Slade can't solo, he'd have a hard enough time putting down Victor and both would beat him 10/10.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 2. Harley dies, first.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@armedtron: What does Slade beating two characters physically inferior to him have to do with soloing two metas? One of which is actually physically superior to him in everyway?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Harley dies, first.

Mystique dies second, so it becomes a 1v1 between DS and Sabertooth.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a good fight.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Hmm, I was thinking it would be two versus one. In your scenario, Slade would win.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles: Hmm, I was thinking it would be two versus one. In your scenario, Slade would win.

Saber will easily kill Harley ( sad clown) but Harley and Mystique would be up in the air with a slight edge going to Harley

No Caption Provided

Also Harley Quinn was trained in a Themiscyran boot camp and was their star pupil.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArmedTron

@juiceboks: @leo-343: Ok ok, fair point, they are far stronger and physically better than Ollie and Dinah, but I do not think they are as well trained, and don't get me wrong, I do read x-men, but I haven't seen nothing amazing about sabretooth's skills, assuming that from Raven I've seen some crazy stuff. And stating that Olliver Queen and Black Canary are not Top ten list characters doesn't mean nothing since Raven and Sabretooth are not either, and just to remember, Slade also has Enhanced agility(matching with aquaman, and losing tough) and strength....

And don't get me wrong, but I've seen lists where they state that the Canary is Top 20...and I don't disagree..

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Mystique has the advantage healing-factor and she carries guns with her (unless Harley has some bullet-dodging feats that I don't know about).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@armedtron said:

@juiceboks: @leo-343: Ok ok, fair point, they are far stronger and physically better than Ollie and Dinah, but I do not think they are as well trained, and don't get me wrong, I do read x-men, but I haven't seen nothing amazing about sabretooth's skills, assuming that from Raven I've seen some crazy stuff. And stating that Olliver Queen and Black Canary are not Top ten list characters doesn't mean nothing since Raven and Sabretooth are not either, and just to remember, Slade also has Enhanced agility(matching with aquaman, and losing tough) and strength....

And don't get me wrong, but I've seen lists where they state that the Canary is Top 20...and I don't seem to disagree..

In pure skill i'd give Deathstroke the edge and speed might be equal, but in everything else Creed just outclasses, he's a 10 tonne, has better durability and a healing factor and is skilled enough to best Wolverine if written properly.

But you do have to agree that when Sabretooth and wolverine fight, they do get savage almost all the times...I almost think they forget how to properly fight 5 minutes before fighting...Cuz they act like brawlers...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@leo-343: I'm pretty sure a properly written Sabretooth has been faster than Wolverine on multiple occasions. Don't think Slade has the edge is speed, either. Slade just has the skill advantage.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles: Mystique has the advantage healing-factor and she carries guns with her (unless Harley has some bullet-dodging feats that I don't know about).

No Caption Provided

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ArmedTron

@beaconofstrength said:

@leo-343: I'm pretty sure a properly written Sabretooth has been faster than Wolverine on multiple occasions. Don't think Slade has the edge is speed, either. Slade just has the skill advantage.

Several battles of Deathstroke against Deadshot can show you that you are mistaken...He was able to dodge bullets as easy as it was a relaxing saturday morning of training....Even knowing that Deadshot made his own against him...

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@armedtron: I'm pretty sure Nightwing would beat Black Canary who I believe already stomped Green Arrow. Victor would run through Dhina and Ollie in seconds.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: And I'm pretty sure thats debatable, since with her scream, he wouldn't last a sec without some SERIOUS prep...

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armedtron: She only wins with sufficient enough distance.

In a morals off close quarters fight she takes an electrically charged stick to throat in seconds.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArmedTron

@leo-343 said:

@armedtron said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Several battles of Deathstroke against Deadshot can show you that you are mistaken...He was able to dodge bullets as easy as it was a relaxing saturday morning of training....Even knowing that Deadshot made his own against him...

Yeh as another has pointed out Sabretooth as been faster than Wolverine on occasions who has been compared to Spiderman in speed who is out of DS's league... so yeh the only advantage Slade has is skill which isn't much since Sabretooth is no slouch in skill. Creed outclasses him in every physcal category and dodging bullets is the most standard street level thing.

Yeah, I do agree with you, but it surely requires some speed. After all it all depends on how we define Skill and Speed in this thread... But from Green Arrow #62, Deathstroke managed to Cut in a half an arrow from GA while it on almost on his face, his reflexes are just beyond anything that I've seen from Sabretooth...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nefarious said:

@jestersmiles: That explains my curiosity.

Harley Strength

Throwing Joker from ground floor two-three stories straight up effortlessly
Throwing Joker from ground floor two-three stories straight up effortlessly

Quinn (she's the blonde in the armor, this is when she was training with the furies
Quinn (she's the blonde in the armor, this is when she was training with the furies

All credit goes to @joygirl my new second favorite person on Vine....behind me ;)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Sabretooth has blitzed Wolverine who has almost blitzaed Spiderman so again that's beyond Deathtroke, hejust doesn't have the necessary advantages to win this.

Wolverine has never blitzed spider-man. He had Peter comment on his speed.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Which circunstances? Cuz I don't see Wolverine Being KO'd just that easy, if you can, bring scans, if you can't alright...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@leo-343 said:

@jashro44 said:

@leo-343 said:

Sabretooth has blitzed Wolverine who has almost blitzaed Spiderman so again that's beyond Deathtroke, hejust doesn't have the necessary advantages to win this.

Wolverine has never blitzed spider-man. He had Peter comment on his speed.

I should have clarified- momentarily took Peter off guard with his impressive speed, hence 'all most blitzed'.

Alright. All though for the record this is something pretty common. Its a good feat but I wouldn't say its beyond deathstrokes capacity.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

Harley Strength

Throwing Joker from ground floor straight up effortlessly

All credit goes to @joygirl my new second favorite person on Vine....behind me ;)

Throwing Joker is nothing impressive. Heck, even Batman can do that. However, in that second scan.........that is an unusual feat.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jestersmiles said:

@nefarious said:

Harley Strength

Throwing Joker is nothing impressive. Heck, even Batman can do that. However, in that second scan.........that is an unusual feat.

Erm, she threw a grown man about two-three stories straight up. "Throwing Joker" doesn't sum that feat up.

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Srry than, but what do you mean by blitz?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@nefarious said:

@jestersmiles said:

@nefarious said:

Harley Strength

Erm, she threw a grown man about two-three stories straight up. "Throwing Joker" doesn't sum that feat up.

I reedited the Caption ^ ^

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@leo-343 said:

@armedtron said:

Like when a character speed rushes someone before they can react properly.

Like Harley did to the "sometimes-faster-than-Batman" Joker.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Shrugs* Nothing impressive.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jestersmiles

@nefarious said:

*Shrugs* Nothing impressive.

If you say so.. Show me Mystique doing that?

ArmedTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ArmedTron

@joygirl said:

@leo-343 said:

@armedtron said:

Like when a character speed rushes someone before they can react properly.

Like Harley did to the "sometimes-faster-than-Batman" Joker.

Ok, I got your point, but I still think T1 wins...without slade soloing