Deathstroke & Green Arrow vs Taskmaster & Hawkeye

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

2 vs 2 battle Morals off and a fight to the death Takes place in a completely empty Times Square No prep, random encounter

Which team wins and why? Thanks for reading :)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Team 1

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By never give up

Can't Deathstroke solo this?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tomlikesfries

Going with team 1.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Is Taskmaster not a high end street leveller anymore

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@dondave said:

Is Taskmaster not a high end street leveller anymore

It's no because of that. Deathstroke is the MVP on team 1. If he's Pre-52 then his superior stats and incredible fighting ability will allow him to take the win. If its New-52 Slade probably isn't as skilled as Taskmaster but he has Nth metal armor. Meaning neither Tasky or Clint are packing the firepower to get past his durability.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SexualLobster

I'm gonna say team 2.. taskmaster is pretty hard to overcome.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By JakeN7

@SexualLobster

Oh my god your username is fantastic!

OT: This is a damn good fight. If we just assume that Green Arrow and Hawkeye are locked in an eternal battle, it comes down to D-Stroke vs T-Master. If that's the case I would say Slade wins. He's much smarter (capable of using 9x the amount of brain power that any average human can at a time) and although Task would copy Wilson's moves tic for tac, Deathstroke's enhanced...well everything, would ensure he's victorious. Honestly though, I think it could go either way.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

OT: This is a damn good fight. If we just assume that Green Arrow and Hawkeye are locked in an eternal battle, it comes down to D-Stroke vs T-Master. If that's the case I would say Slade wins. He's much smarter (capable of using 9x the amount of brain power that any average human can at a time) and although Task would copy Wilson's moves tic for tac, Deathstroke's enhanced...well everything, would ensure he's victorious. Honestly though, I think it could go either way.

QFT

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sethlol

Team 1

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

The Hawkeye vs Green Arrow debate could go on for 50 pages and never be answered completely...but Pre-52 Slade beats Tasky eventually due to superior Stats. Post 52 is a tank that can take anything Taskmaster throws at him. Taskmaster in similar armour might be able to take him down though simply due to superior skill showings thus far. AS it is though...Team 1 gets the win ny my reckoning.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By JamesKM716

Isn't Slade superhuman?

so Team 1 then.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CalebHara

@Shawnbaby: post-52 has shown a considerable degree of skill, maybe not on the level of Taskmaster but sufficient enough to put up a decent fight. He has shown to be insanely durable, insanely strong, pretty dam fast a swell. Combine that with his nth metal armour and the fact he is much more grounded with his weapons and gear and i say that team 1 takes this handily pre-52 or post-52.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@CalebHara said:

@Shawnbaby: post-52 has shown a considerable degree of skill, maybe not on the level of Taskmaster but sufficient enough to put up a decent fight. He has shown to be insanely durable, insanely strong, pretty dam fast a swell. Combine that with his nth metal armour and the fact he is much more grounded with his weapons and gear and i say that team 1 takes this handily pre-52 or post-52.

I said the same thing....All I was saying is that IF Taskmaster had nth armour (or something comparable) as well...He might be able to take down Slade because he does have better skill showings.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CalebHara

@Shawnbaby: well dam... really read that wrong... here, to avoid this from becoming awkward, ill just say that i agreed with you so much that i re-wrote your response in my own words... yeah.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@CalebHara said:

@Shawnbaby: well dam... really read that wrong... here, to avoid this from becoming awkward, ill just say that i agreed with you so much that i re-wrote your response in my own words... yeah.

Figured it was a case of misreading. No offense was taken.