• In Character
  • Morals On
  • 1 Hour Prep Time
  • Standard Gear
  • Deathstroke does not possess any type of armory
  • Both Snake Eyes and Deathstroke are limited to 5 bullets each
  • Unpopulated Location
  • Fight takes place during the evening time, right before nightfall
  • Starts off 50 yards away (in a distance far enough to sight)
  • Win by Death

Must be standard gear(s) that are valid & displayed in panels/screenings:

• Deathstroke's equipped with his Promethium Sword, pocket knife, firearms, etc.
  • Green Arrow is equipped with his bow and trick arrows, etc.
  • Snake Eyes is equipped with his katanas, shurikens, firearms, etc.
  • Storm Shadow is equipped with his katanas, bow and arrows, shurikens, nunchucks, etc.

------------------------------------------------Vs-----------------------------------------------------------

Which team do you think would win and why?

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke can solo, he's much more physically superior to them

#3 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

With the possession of his armory which increases his strength and natural abilities; without it, he has a physical strength peak-human level, and believe Snake Eyes would be able to take on Deathstroke toe-to-toe while Storm Shadow and Green Arrow test their skills in a little archery battle. The real questions are; who's more quick and agile, possess greater reflexes and enhanced senses, and which team's overall the better fighters?

#4 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to the fact that most posters will only have scans of Deathstroke, Green Arrow, and Storm Shadow, I took it upon myself to post some scans and feats of Snake Eyes' that will help you make somewhat of a decision of who might win the bout.

Snake Eyes was a former commando and Master Sergeant, acquiring great hand-to-hand combat skills and enhanced abilities such as his stealth, agility, reflex, strategic tactics, and other senses. As commando, he completed many missions, specifically the one he went on with Stalker and Storm Shadow into Vietnam which he depicted great willpower, stamina and durability. After obtaining his abilities, he then ventured off to find study ninja arts with Storm Shadow and the Arashikage Clan, where he learned multiple martial art styles from many masters and became a full-fledged master (becoming a member of the G.I. Joe's and training the team combat skills soon afterwards). He is considered to be Storm Shadow's equal.

Here's a scene where Snake Eyes fights off trained ninjas and escaping from Storm Shadow and his ninjas displaying his H2H combat skills, stealthy approach, and tactical strategies.

Snake Eyes sword-fighting blind folded and defeating his opponent showing his enhanced senses and abilities.

Snake Eyes taking on a group of highly trained ninjas wielding maces, katanas, and other weaponry with just a pocket knife.

Here are scans depicting Snake Eyes' enhanced senses and abilities as well as his combat skills. He is shown blitzing through three men in the first scan, fighting off ninjas pointing their weapons at him at close range in the second scan, catching an arrow in the third and displaying his enhanced senses, defeating Slice and Dice (exceptionally skilled fighters) at the same time portraying his enhanced agility in the fourth, and deflecting mutliple bullets with his swords which elaborates on his extremely enhanced reflexes in the fifth scan.

Snake Eyes taking on Starstorm (although this is non-canon). I mean, not any normal human would do that, but instead run for their lives like Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox mostly were doing in the Transformer movies.

Now, does any one have any feats of Deathstrokes' and Green Arrow depicting their superhuman abilities, enhanced senses and fast agility, specifically in the New 52 series?

#5 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

With the possession of his armory which increases his strength and natural abilities; without it, he has a physical strength peak-human level, and believe Snake Eyes would be able to take on Deathstroke toe-to-toe while Storm Shadow and Green Arrow test their skills in a little archery battle. The real questions are; who's more quick and agile, possess greater reflexes and enhanced senses, and which team's overall the better fighters?

i didn't realize slade doesn't have his armor here. snake eyes is more skilled than deathstroke, deathstroke still has the superior physical stats though and has a healing factor. I dont know much of green arrow's feats in the new 52 but storm shadow has demonstrated to be able to use the ear that sees to hit a bullseye while blindfolded, he's also been referred to being better than the hard master in arching, he was able to deflect bullets with his sword so it's going to be tough for GA to hit him, he can also disappear from plain sight using a smoke bomb (while being completely surrounded by people)

#6 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@reefermadness said:

@rolldestroyer said:

i didn't realize slade doesn't have his armor here. snake eyes is more skilled than deathstroke, deathstroke still has the superior physical stats though and has a healing factor. I dont know much of green arrow's feats in the new 52 but storm shadow has demonstrated to be able to use the ear that sees to hit a bullseye while blindfolded, he's also been referred to being better than the hard master in arching, he was able to deflect bullets with his sword so it's going to be tough for GA to hit him, he can also disappear from plain sight using a smoke bomb (while being completely surrounded by people)

The settings are set to an unpopulated location during the evening time, so all contestants could use this at their advantage, which both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are known to do. However, Green Arrow also has a knack of being stealthy throughout the night and could also counter strike Storm Shadow if he's able to do so, visa versa. His trick arrows are definitely gonna help him out a lot, as well as his accuracy. Although, he's known to come up short and defeated against other archers such as Kamodo. Now, the way I see it, Storm Shadow definitely has what it takes to take down Kamodo, until I see some proof that GA does have what it takes to fight Storm Shadow, more so in this battle.

#7 Posted by dondave (38777 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 , Deathstroke physicals put him above any on on the other team and Green Arrows exploding arrow could kill anyone on Team 2

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@reefermadness said:

@rolldestroyer said:

The settings are set to an unpopulated location during the evening time, so all contestants could use this at their advantage, which both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are known to do. However, Green Arrow also has a knack of being stealthy throughout the night and could also counter strike Storm Shadow if he's able to do so, visa versa. His trick arrows are definitely gonna help him out a lot, as well as his accuracy. Although, he's known to come up short and defeated against other archers such as Kamodo. Now, the way I see it, Storm Shadow definitely has what it takes to take down Kamodo, until I see some proof that GA does have what it takes to fight Storm Shadow, more so in this battle.

ear that sees technique can detect GA since with it the user can hear heartbeats, though trick shots are definitely going to be a problem for SS, if it comes to close combat then SS is going to come out as the winner, though i doubt it would get to that, the ninjas also have the sleeping phoenix technique which can basically mimic death and fool the enemy, SS was shot 3 times at point blank (even after he was severely weakened because of sharks attacking him) and used this technique to fool baroness that he was dead.

#9 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness said:

ear that sees technique can detect GA since with it the user can hear heartbeats, though trick shots are definitely going to be a problem for SS, if it comes to close combat then SS is going to come out as the winner, though i doubt it would get to that, the ninjas also have the sleeping phoenix technique which can basically mimic death and fool the enemy, SS was shot 3 times at point blank (even after he was severely weakened because of sharks attacking him) and used this technique to fool baroness that he was dead.

GA's trick arrows will definitely help him compete with Storm Shadow, as he's equipped with his other standard gears as well (numchucks, katanas, etc). Their precision, accuracy, agility, and reflexes will play huge factors in this battle. However, like you said ninjas such as SS and SE are very stealthy and agile, although GA is also a skilled martial artists and might be able to play it stealthy in some cases. Deathstroke's brute strength, regenerative healing factor, and enhanced senses will also play a huge role in this match-up and will be a huge challenge for both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

#10 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Edited by swordbrothers (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes can catch any arrow shot by Green Arrow and Storm Shadow out aims him! Yeah I said it! So basically Green Arrow is eliminated quickly. The two then take out Deathstroke.

#12 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@swordbrothers: Yea true, but you also gotta look at Green Arrow's abilities, more so his equipment and weaponry. He does possess trick arrows such as flash arrows, stun arrows, net arrows, electric arrows, explosive arrows, and much more to his artillery. If Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes are to catch his trick arrows it won't be because of Ollie's lack of speed and agility, but cause he wanted them to. He is very tactical and has been able to outsmart the best of them, including meta-humans and the Chinese government agencies.

Here's Ollie using his trick arrows in a "tricky" way:

Here's another scene where he uses his trick arrows and agility to defeat 5 meta-humans far more superior than he is. He also displays outstanding durability (from his suit) as he takes an energy blast from a super-villain:

He's also able to take on meta-humans with greater strength and superiority than he possesses by using his fast agility and bow and arrows:

Another scene where Green Arrow defeats a meta-human using his trick arrows and on-the-dot accuracy:

Here are panels of Green Arrow displaying his willpower, agility, and use of his arrows as he defeats a creature much superior than he is:

Other than his trick arrows and durable suit in his artillery, Green Arrow's mask also gives him night vision, thermal vision, and other enhanced sighting features. This will keep him in contact with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes while they are trying to be in stealth mode:

Right now I'm just showing both of the opponents' capabilities to keep this evenly matched and debatable with valid scans, more so elaborating on Green Arrow in this post (as you can see), being considered the weakest link in this battle (theoretically - w/o proof or scans). However, once we see more of a debate/discussion, things will definitely get interesting between the two teams. They are almost considered equals as to the team challenges and will be a very controversial battle. This may be even thought of as a draw if simulated through computer, etc (jus saying). Deathstroke on the other hand, is probably one of the strongest links in this battle even without his Nth Metal armor, being the only meta-human in the fight. He does possess superhuman-like durability, speed, strength, agility, and stamina and is a very skilled and strategical tactician, always being steps ahead of what is in the present time; which evidently makes him come up against all odds in the end practically every time, having a knack for explosives and time bombs :P Both, Green Arrow and Deathstroke acquire numerous panels of their own feats, in contrary to the G.I. Joe characters, thus having me to open up their versions to both the movie and comics (even the Animated series). This will definitely get the battle interesting as they were not only very skilled and agile in the comics, but the movies as well. Again, I just want to keep an even battlefield in play and will post scans/explanations for both sides until we get more say in this battle. I focused on the OP more than usual before posting the thread to maintain an intense fight.

#13 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

And of course, Ollie knows Lian Yu Island the back of his head, having lived and survived on the island months on end. This battle is partly at his domain and has to be some kind of "homefield" advantage for sure.

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22698 posts) - - Show Bio

SE beaths Deathstroke.

GA beats SS

SE beats GA.

IMO

#15 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Green Arrow is definitely making a statement in this battle for sure and will be able to perform at his best, going up against fellow archers and stealthy 'vigiliantes' like himself. However, I think SS and SE are born fighters unlike GA and have been training in various types of martial arts style since children. Which I believe will be a major factor in this battle. Although, Green Arrow does possess weaponry unlike Storm Shadow's and Snake Eyes' artillery and acquires trick arrows, vision googles (mask), and a a durability suit that will help him stay in this fight as long as possible. Deathstroke on the other hand is straight meta-human and considered a really skillful "super solider". He is the only one in this battle that possesses superhuman strength and durability. All four fighters do have enhanced senses, it just all depends on which team has the better feats pretty much.

#16 Posted by Shiryu (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:

But Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow can both achieve superhuman stats by way of chi manipulation.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22698 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: yes but i think of it like this:

SE is faster, more agile, and equal if not better swordsman than Deathstroke. Deathstroke does have a healing factor though...

GA will win if they start at a long range. His vast assortment of trick arrows will give him the win. but in upclose combat SS will win.

Now with prep I see Deathstroke and Green Arrow winning, but it will still be a hard battle.

#18 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

@rolldestroyer:

But Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow can both achieve superhuman stats by way of chi manipulation.

This is true. Through chi manipulation both could reach exceptional strength and durability, enough to be evenly matched with some superhumans. Here's a scene where Snake Eyes single handedly took on Slice and Dice, who were both meta-humans. Really impressive feat of his enhanced senses.

#19 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

@rolldestroyer:

they never displayed this from what i know. when did they do that?

@reefermadness:

this doesn't really say that they can achieve superhuman stats, though they did display superhuman feats several times.

#20 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#21 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give this to team one. Deathstroke's stats and skills are top notch, combined with his tactical abilities. Green Arrow has a lot of amazing archery feats and versatile trick arrows.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are both very impressive but I think they're both a step under Slade in hand to hand and under Ollie in ranged weaponry.

#23 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Edited by Dane (10621 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Deathstroke is a huge factor.

#25 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@dane: I agree, but again Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes possess very strong enhanced senses and are considered above peak human in strength level. If SS were to take on GA and defeat him, then this would end up being a 1v2. Not leaving Green Arrow in the shadows, but he's probably the weakest link in this battle IMO. And I love Green Arrow, especially when teaming up with Green Lantern before the New 52 relaunch.

#26 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump