Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@impervious: Slade & Floyd are faster, have greater destructive capacity (Floyd's leveled buildings), Slade is comparable to Cap in strength, both are better marksmen than Bucky, Slade's just as skilled H2H, & I think that covers it.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Floyed is a non factor, Ultimate Cap beats DS. Team Marvel handily.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ultimates win

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap and Bucky.

Deathstroke skates by in most fights because of the fact 616 Cap plays nice. This Cap tanks hits from Abomination and Hulk consistently and kills pretty much anybody who engages with him. He's also stomped Ultimate Hawkeye who is likely as good or better a shot then Deadshot. DC guys are simply outmatched here.

Bucky should be able to hold his own with Deadshot until he gets an assist.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

This Cap tanks hits from Abomination and Hulk consistently

He tanks kitten scratches from these guys. They could both paste him with a hit if they wanted to.

He's also stomped Ultimate Hawkeye who is likely as good or better a shot then Deadshot.

Is this referring to that one panel where he just charges at him shooting willy nilly with tranqs?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

This Cap tanks hits from Abomination and Hulk consistently

He tanks kitten scratches from these guys. They could both paste him with a hit if they wanted to.

He's also stomped Ultimate Hawkeye who is likely as good or better a shot then Deadshot.

Is this referring to that one panel where he just charges at him shooting willy nilly with tranqs?

Yet Cap got right back up and beat the Colonel after this. I wouldn't call that a kitten scratch.

No Caption Provided

And Cap wasn't splattered here either.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I'm talking of the time Cap deflected tranq darts back at Clint. I wouldn't call his shooting willy nilly. Clint shot in a burst hoping to hit him with something. Clint's shots are all pretty much dead on. Steve was just too fast in deflecting with his shield. A nice skill to have when dealing with shooters of Ultimate Hawkeye, or say Deadshot's skill level.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap and Bucky.

Deathstroke skates by in most fights because of the fact 616 Cap plays nice. This Cap tanks hits from Abomination and Hulk consistently and kills pretty much anybody who engages with him. He's also stomped Ultimate Hawkeye who is likely as good or better a shot then Deadshot. DC guys are simply outmatched here.

Bucky should be able to hold his own with Deadshot until he gets an assist.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Well he did say "all yours" which implies he was holding back. And Ult. Hulk isn't nearly as powerful as his 616 counterpart. Still decent blunt damage showing though.

Clint's shots are all pretty much dead on. Steve was just too fast in deflecting with his shield. A nice skill to have when dealing with shooters of Ultimate Hawkeye, or say Deadshot's skill level.

Sure except Deadshot most likely won't just charge his opponent down. He also has large explosives to throw off cap and keep up the pressure.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Deathstroke and deadshot. Deadshot would probably die towards the end of the fight but Slade has enough to finish both of them.

That Deathstroke picture is also my phone background. Since everyone was totally interested.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: I took it to imply that Abomination was moving on, leaving his boss to deal with his grudge. Cap's a known superman in this universe. The fight where Hulk was beating on him was caught on film and sold very well. As a matter of Stark notes it sold 15 million DVD's in the next issue. Abomination would know Cap is super durable having tanked Hulk punches and have no reason to hold back.

As far as explosives, Cap also uses guns and explosives and can beat feet. With a 25 foot starting distance there is a good chance Cap overruns Deadshot with a quickness and one shots him. If Cap does meet up with Slade, then he's probably not going to chuck bombs. And lets not forget Bucky. Dudes no slouch.

If I had money on either side, I'd run with the good guys here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

I took it to imply that Abomination was moving on, leaving his boss to deal with his grudge. Cap's a known superman in this universe. The fight where Hulk was beating on him was caught on film and sold very well. As a matter of Stark notes it sold 15 million DVD's in the next issue. Abomination would know Cap is super durable having tanked Hulk punches and have no reason to hold back.

He's durable but no way can he survive hits from a class 100 going all out. I believe in the same universe he faced a 10-20 tonner? And was getting the sh*t kicked out of him in only a few blows. That may be the 616 verse not positive so don't quote me on it. But yeah he hasn't shown the durability to practically no sell, he wasn't even bloodied, a class 100 punch or punches.

With a 25 foot starting distance there is a good chance Cap overruns Deadshot with a quickness and one shots him

The only problem is that Deadshot has heightened perception enough to see a hummingbird's wing beats in slow motion. He should be able to dodge Cap and put some shots in his feet and alternate between high and low. But yeah he could still be taken out.

The main problem here is Slade is composite which depending on this he could have his bo-staff and Nth metal armor. Even if he doesn't he should be fast enough to kill bucky and move on to Ult. Cap.

Honestly I don't want to take sides on this fight though I do believe deadshot is a weak link, Slade's sheer speed, durability, and skill could outweigh that.