Deathstroke & Deadpool vs Black Panther & Black Tarantula

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ironshadow

Round 1:  No prep, morals on, fight takes place in NY, Sladew has his sword and Wade has 2 katanas.
Round 2: 1 day prep, morals on, fight takes place in NY.

VS

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Battle 1:Tarantula could probably solo. His physical stats alone may be enough, his combat skill notwithstanding. 
Battle 2: In prep, Panther is not only strategically comparable to Deathstroke, but he has far more resources and is a better inventor. He should take the win that. 

Basically, this is a clean sweep for team 2. 

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jayskee

team 2 bt beats deathstoke and black panther beats deadpool
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Silver2467 said:
"Battle 1:Tarantula could probably solo. His physical stats alone may be enough, his combat skill notwithstanding. Battle 2: In prep, Panther is not only strategically comparable to Deathstroke, but he has far more resources and is a better inventor. He should take the win that.  Basically, this is a clean sweep for team 2.  "
Co-signed
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

Round 1: 

Black Tarantula's skills combined with his physical stats, healing and insane durability, should allow him to beat or handle Slade. 
Black Panther's current physical stats and his superior skills should allow him to beat Slade after landing some well placed hits, IMO. It won't be easy though, especially if Deadpool is at his best. 
If Black Tarantula, would not beat Slade, he should be able to keep him busy long enough for BP to come and help him. Then they should win. 

Round 2: 

Black Panther's tactical intellect, might be on par with Slade's. But T'Challa has the superiority in terms of resources / tech, so he should have the advantage here. 
So i'll give this to team 2 again. 

=]
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

Round 1: Slade and Deadpool. I keep seeing that people are picking Tarantula because his physical stats are so much higher. But what I am confused by is why that matters? Deathstroke has beaten plenty of opponents far superior in strength and speed. He has also beaten fighters with betters fighting skills. I think Deathstroke and Deadpool take this. 

Round 2: Probably Black Panther and Tarantula. Reason is what the others stated. BP has the resources. The only reason I can't full commit to this is because Deathstroke and Deadpool are exceptional with prep as well. Which two tactical minds compared to one may give them the advantage, but ultimately BP's resources is what should give him the edge.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" Battle 1:Tarantula could probably solo. His physical stats alone may be enough, his combat skill notwithstanding. Battle 2: In prep, Panther is not only strategically comparable to Deathstroke, but he has far more resources and is a better inventor. He should take the win that.  Basically, this is a clean sweep for team 2.  "