Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deathstroke (Arrow) vs Winter Soldier (TWS Movie).

Both are in character, no prep time, are unarmed but Bucky has his metal arm and Deathstroke has his armor/suit (as shown in picture). The fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse and the characters start 5 meters apart. Both have basic knowledge of the abilities of the other. Who wins and why?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade would take majority. He's more durable. Only Bucky's arm is bullet proof but Slade is bulletproof all over. They are on same level of strength. Slade might be a bit stronger. Slade is more skilled. He is faster as well.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done before, however the op is different so I won't flag it.

They start roughly 15 feet apart, both of them could close that distance quickly and engage in H2H. From what I've seen of DS I'd say Bucky takes a slim majority, due to his arm.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

He's not beating stroke. He doesn't have the feats. Gonna have to wait till he appears in more marvel movies. Maybe Cap 3, Black Panther and some others.

RomanSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RomanSteel

Deathstroke wins this. Bucky didn't seem as skilled and slade matches him physically, he is also much faster. For example, he cleared the room of bloods guards while creeping him out and was gone whenever he turned to look at him. This shows both speed and stealth, i think this will give him the edge.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Namor_Curry

YOU'RE MY BOY BUCKY

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Slade wins. He's more skilled and physically superior in just about every way and he has a healing factor. Captain America proved he could break his arm; I don't see why Deathstroke can't do the same.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Kidd

Deathstroke

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Slade. Stronger, faster, more skilled, more durable, and healing factor. I'd say more intelligent too since in character Bucky wasn't too bright.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Wilson, The Mirakuru is the key factor here, it makes Slade more durable.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bucky

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sy8000  Online

Deathstroke everytime.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

tough

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frisky4

YOU'RE MY BOY BUCKY

No Caption Provided

Bah! Slade could react to Jedi!

No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Namor_Curry
No Caption Provided

@frisky4: Does it look like he cares? Winter Soldier all the way!

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Namor_Curry
nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What feats does he have to put him above Bucky's from TWS?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sy8000  Online

Stalemating Arrow from a skill standpoint while depowered should solidify him having much better skill than Bucky. In regards to physicals, Bucky was clearly inferior to Captain America by a fair margin, while Slade out-stats Steve by feats. Other people with his enhancements had feats like showing more strength than several forklifts or punching through bomb proof doors. Slade himself could punch through peoples chests. Regarding durability, he tanked explosive arrows that were able to KO other people with the same enhancements as him, survived getting ripped apart by coral reefs, tanked plasma blasts and ignored punches from other people with his enhancements.

If Bucky was well below MCU Captain America he's certainly not making headway against someone more skilled, durable and strong, even if he's slightly slower.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

=@highaccuser said:

@nfactor1995 said:

Stalemating Arrow from a skill standpoint while depowered should solidify him having much better skill than Bucky. In regards to physicals, Bucky was clearly inferior to Captain America by a fair margin, while Slade out-stats Steve by feats. Other people with his enhancements had feats like showing more strength than several forklifts or punching through bomb proof doors. Slade himself could punch through peoples chests. Regarding durability, he tanked explosive arrows that were able to KO other people with the same enhancements as him, survived getting ripped apart by coral reefs, tanked plasma blasts and ignored punches from other people with his enhancements.

If Bucky was well below MCU Captain America he's certainly not making headway against someone more skilled, durable and strong, even if he's slightly slower.

Slade is slower?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sy8000  Online

@rbt said:

=@highaccuser said:

@nfactor1995 said:

Slade is slower?

Than MCU Captain America? Yes. Not nessecarily Bucky, but definently Cap.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

=@highaccuser said:

@nfactor1995 said:

Slade is slower?

Than MCU Captain America? Yes. Not nessecarily Bucky, but definently Cap.

I disagree.

Slade was able to kill four people, all trained, before any of them could react and then disappeared from right in front of another.

He's better reflex feat than Cap as well. Slicing arrows mid air with a sword from barely 20ft.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sy8000  Online

@rbt said:

I disagree.

Slade was able to kill four people, all trained, before any of them could react and then disappeared from right in front of another.

He's better reflex feat than Cap as well. Slicing arrows mid air with a sword from barely 20ft.

I'm aware. Cap blocked plasma blasts, which move well into the high hypersonic range, after they were fired. He also generally looks faster when he's fighting.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I disagree.

I'm aware. Cap blocked plasma blasts, which move well into the high hypersonic range, after they were fired. He also generally looks faster when he's fighting.

I have heard this claim many times, Cap dodging/blocking plasma weapons. Can you tell me exactly when it happened? Because every time, he seemed to be aim dodging.

Also, where are you getting this "hypersonic speed" data from? Those blasts didn't even look supersonic, let alone hypersonic. We could literally see the blast moving. Just because its an energy weapon, doesn't automatically makes it hypersonic. Unless, of course it was mentioned somewhere in the movie.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Slade would take majority. He's more durable. Only Bucky's arm is bullet proof but Slade is bulletproof all over. They are on same level of strength. Slade might be a bit stronger. Slade is more skilled. He is faster as well.

The Arrow Version of Slade is not bulletproof to my knowledge.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

He was shot once but kept walking. He didn't even slow down.

Oliver wasn't sure that even a Barrett M82's head shot could kill Slade.

Roy, who could easily punch through a grenade proof container, punched Slade and he didn't even budge. And that was when Roy was bloodlusted.

These feats are of Slade without Deathstroke armor.

With his suit on--

Loading Video...

At 1:04.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I disagree.

The energy blast weapons that Hydra was using definitely did not move well into the hypersonic range. They were relatively slow moving actually. In the clip below you can actually see Cap throw his shield and hit a hydra soldier before the plasma blast from his weapon even makes it off screen and looks to be moving only slightly faster than the shield. If you pause the clip just right you can really what I mean.

Loading Video...

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@street_level_hero said:

@rbt said:

He was shot once but kept walking. He didn't even slow down.

Oliver wasn't sure that even a Barrett M82's head shot could kill Slade.

Roy, who could easily punch through a grenade proof container, punched Slade and he didn't even budge. And that was when Roy was bloodlusted.

These feats are of Slade without Deathstroke armor.

With his suit on--

Loading Video...

At 1:04.

That is body armor and his helmet deflecting the bullets. Slade himself is not Bulletproof. Yes The Mirakuru makes him stronger and faster and more durable to blunt force and gives him lot's of pain resistance but it does not make him bulletproof or knife-proof or arrow-proof or sword-proof.

Oliver wasn't sure a .50 cal to the head would kill Slade because of the Mirakuru's healing factor benefit. Slade without the helmet was bleeding from punches and kicks from Arrow.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: He is bulletproof in suit. And he's bulletproof without it as well.

Here, just to show what Roy is capable of

Loading Video...

Do you think a bullet could have penetrated that? A normal 9mm handgun bullet couldn't have. Roy did.

Here's another.

Loading Video...

Watch from 26 onward. The container was bomb proof. Oliver's explosive arrows, which has blown away piece of pavement couldn't even scratch it. Roy casually punched through it.

Loading Video...

And then there's this.

How is Slade not bulletproof?

Oliver had to create special arrow heads to fight Slade.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I disagree.

And a random general nazi dodged one of the plasma blasts.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: You edited your post.

Oliver wasn't sure a .50 cal to the head would kill Slade because of the Mirakuru's healing factor benefit. Slade without the helmet was bleeding from punches and kicks from Arrow.

Not really. Healing factor would not matter when someone is dead.

Slade was depowered and weakened(even by human standards) when he fought Oliver.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Slade was depowered and weakened(even by human standards) when he fought Oliver.

Slade revived Isabel with the mirakuru in his blood. She had been shot two times in the heart.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Slade revived Isabel with the mirakuru in his blood. She had been shot two times in the heart.

Mirakuru wouldn't have done anything if she was dead.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@street_level_hero: He is bulletproof in suit. And he's bulletproof without it as well.

How is Slade not bulletproof?

Oliver had to create special arrow heads to fight Slade.

Yes, the Mirakuru makes them strong and durable to punches and the like but not bulletproof.

Oliver created special arrowheads that contained the antidote is all.

In this clip you can see the blood where the explosive arrows punctured Slade's skin prior to them exploding. He is not bulletproof because that is not one of the effects of the Mirakuru.

Loading Video...

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Oliver wasn't sure the bullet would kill him because of his healing factor kicking in preventing him from dying.

Ok my mistake he was not on the Mirakuru when he was bleeding from the mouth but he still bled from the explosive arrows puncture wounds in the video i posted a few minutes ago though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sy8000  Online

@rbt said:

@highaccuser said:

@rbt said:

I disagree.

I have heard this claim many times, Cap dodging/blocking plasma weapons. Can you tell me exactly when it happened? Because every time, he seemed to be aim dodging.

Also, where are you getting this "hypersonic speed" data from? Those blasts didn't even look supersonic, let alone hypersonic. We could literally see the blast moving. Just because its an energy weapon, doesn't automatically makes it hypersonic. Unless, of course it was mentioned somewhere in the movie.

Meh, @frozen knows the math and he's argued for it before. He can do it better than me. I don't even fully understand the science.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@rbt:

1. Plasma energy; especially weaponized in the form of canons used against Cap must be comparatively faster than human firearms in order to work. The particles move around much faster in plasma, all the atoms in plasma are ionized and very energetic. These fast and energetic particles must reach the target before blooming occurs --- if blooming occurs the weapon becomes useless. The plasma would need to be much faster than a bullet firearm in order to even work. Directed energy beam / particle beam weapon information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Particle-beam_weapons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_weapon

2. How fast the blasts looked is a poor indicator. The plasma blasts were large, bright projectiles. You can see something or atleast make it's form out if the projectile is larger.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@street_level_hero:

In this clip you can see the blood where the explosive arrows punctured Slade's skin prior to them exploding. He is not bulletproof because that is not one of the effects of the Mirakuru.

Oliver created arrow heads which could pierce Slade's skin. It was mentioned many times in the show that Oliver was creating many types of arrow heads. Usual, trick, non-lethal and the ones he created to fight Slade.

Mirakuru enhanced human body in every way. Which includes durability. And not only Slade, even a random Mirakuru soldier was eating bullets.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Slade would probably win

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@rbt:

1. Plasma energy; especially weaponized in the form of canons used against Cap must be comparatively faster than human firearms in order to work. The particles move around much faster in plasma, all the atoms in plasma are ionized and very energetic. These fast and energetic particles must reach the target before blooming occurs --- if blooming occurs the weapon becomes useless. . Directed energy beam / particle beam weapon information.

You are really going to apply advanced physics in a movie? Okay. lets do it.

How fast do you think a simple laser gun beam travel in movies? If we go by advanced physics, it should travel by speed of light. So, everyone who has ever dodged a laser beam in comic/movie is FTL.

Problem with your argument is that you are applying real life physics on something that's impossible to exist in real life. Plasma cannot be made to travel as a beam or blast in open atmosphere. Plasma can be created in atmosphere, but it won't respond like you want it to for a energy gun.

2. How fast the blasts looked is a poor indicator. The plasma blasts were large, bright projectiles. You can see something or atleast make it's form out if the projectile is larger.

Not really. We've seen normal guys dodging plasma blasts.

So, what if it was bright? It only make it more visible. It doesn't make it appear any slower than it really is. @street_level_hero posted a video comparing speed of plasma blast with that of shield toss. We could actually see that it took sometime for the plasma beams to reach its target. That's not hypersonic. That's not even supersonic.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@rbt:

1. Plasma energy; especially weaponized in the form of canons used against Cap must be comparatively faster than human firearms in order to work. The particles move around much faster in plasma, all the atoms in plasma are ionized and very energetic. These fast and energetic particles must reach the target before blooming occurs --- if blooming occurs the weapon becomes useless. The plasma would need to be much faster than a bullet firearm in order to even work. Directed energy beam / particle beam weapon information.

A normal nazi general dodged one of those Plasma weapons.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

The ones Red Skull was gunning down with the remote control turret right? I think that was more of an issue with RS having trouble aiming the thing, seeing as he couldn't look down sights to help his accuracy and was eyeballing it the whole time.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

EclipseBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU'RE MY BOY BUCKY

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^ Bucky looks like Noob from MK! ^^I didn't know Bucky was a Spartan!

Slade wins tho, he's too much for the "fallen" soldier

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers