• 69 results
#1 Posted by Hovant1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. H2H, start 10 metres apart, No Gear

Round 2. All out battle, 100 metres apart, standard Gear

Remember these are the movie and TV show versions of the characters. After watching winter soldier I think that Cap has a really good chance of winning this.

#2 Edited by Stormdriven (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey welcome to the Vine! I'd give Cap a solid 8/10 both rounds. He was beastly in TWS, and his shield throws were insane.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve.

#4 Edited by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Lunacyde (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve dominates.

Hell Bucky, who I felt was undersold at points would beat Slade from what he's shown to this point.

#6 Posted by kgb725 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Steve.

Dominates. :)

Arguably, Civil War's best moment and one of my favorite moments from fiction

Love that Spidey offered Cap the tuna sandwiches his aunt makes right after this scene. :)

#9 Posted by RogueShadow (9946 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

#10 Edited by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Yeah, and I really liked his moment from Jonathan Hickman's Avengers run.

#11 Posted by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Yeah, and I really liked his moment from Jonathan Hickman's Avengers run.

Dang robot telling Cap to yield! I remember this badass moment from Avengers Vol 3 where Cap dodges multiple cannon rounds from an Avengers training robot and multiple traps all the while keeping eye on Ms. Marvel (she was WarBird then). Then he proceeded to block and parry multiple rounds back at the robot causing it to get stunned.

And people say Ult. Cap is better. Pfft! Non-believers.

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Dang robot telling Cap to yield! I remember this badass moment from Avengers Vol 3 where Cap dodges multiple cannon rounds from an Avengers training robot and multiple traps all the while keeping eye on Ms. Marvel (she was WarBird then). Then he proceeded to block and parry multiple rounds back at the robot causing it to get stunned.

And people say Ult. Cap is better. Pfft! Non-believers.

Ultimate Cap is the unconfident younger brother whom has to overcompensate to make up for his inferiority :D

#14 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade stomps in R1. Steve has absolutely no way of hurting Slade. If you think Cap takes this, you're wrong.

R2 is much closer, but Slade still takes this.

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Slade stomps in R1. Steve has absolutely no way of hurting Slade. If you think Cap takes this, you're wrong.

What a compelling argument. Wow.

#16 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

I know. Thanks.

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@wolverine08 said:

@rbt said:

I know. Thanks.

I mean, it's like one of those arguments you see from guys whom are always wrong, but have deceived themselves into thinking that they're actually right. Fun to watch from a distance.

#18 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@wolverine08 said:

@rbt said:

I know. Thanks.

I mean, it's like one of those arguments you see from guys whom are always wrong, but have deceived themselves into thinking that they're actually right. Fun to watch from a distance.

Cool man.

#19 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15114 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done a lot. Steve wins until we see more from Deathstroke. He hasn't really let loose yet.

#20 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done a lot. Steve wins until we see more from Deathstroke. He hasn't let loose yet. The potential exists but he lacks feats.

Even R1? I mean. how does Cap even hurt Slade let alone KO him.

#21 Posted by Pr0metheus (4942 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Been done a lot. Steve wins until we see more from Deathstroke. He hasn't let loose yet. The potential exists but he lacks feats.

Step 2 of the drill and fist position.

#22 Edited by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Shit yes! I still can't get over how easily Cap destroyed the Quinjet in TWS. Good God! That is some incredible athleticism, agility and strength right there.

#23 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Step 2 of the drill and fist position.

I have no idea what that meant.

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Shit yes! I still can't get over how easily Cap destroyed the Quinjet in TWS. Good God! That is some incredible athleticism, agility and strength right there.

Damn straight. I almost lost it when I watched it in theaters. Now that's how you portray a super soldier.

#25 Posted by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

Damn straight. I almost lost it when I watched it in theaters. Now that's how you portray a super soldier.

Dude, look at THAT PRECISION! He casually threw that Shield and it did a curve and hit that engine right where Cap wanted it to. And that strength. Cap pierced the hull armor, from the air. Do you realize how impossible it would be to pierce the armor of something that can probably withstand .50 Cal rounds, without having any friction to stand upon? Think about that for a second, mate.

Cap is a goddamn beast.

#26 Edited by darkseid1006 (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Give it a couple more episodes and I would lean towards Slade...I see big things for him in the future and I am waiting for the glorious moment when he goes for the attack on Oliver.

#27 Posted by eternityx (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap A

#28 Posted by i_like_swords (13037 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#29 Edited by Postacrat (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I agree with you RBT, I think Cap is getting the new movie wank. Roy Haper easily punched through a steel bomb blast door with one hand and ripped it open. The same Roy Harper gave slade the same kind of punch while slade was off guard and and not fighting back and the hit hardly moved him. Roy has the weaker version of the Mirikuru and has shown comparable H2H and strength feats to Cap and Bucky, not only has slade tanked hits from a guy who can punch through steel and concrete like nothing, he's even overpowered him in a handshake. Cap has some great feats of skill especially with his shield, but I did not see physical prowess that was leaps and bounds over Roy let alone Slade.

#30 Posted by godzilla44 (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a lot closer than people think

#31 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. Cap is superior.

#32 Edited by godzilla44 (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub:

Not by that much and I would say Slade has better durability, he was having bullets bounce off of him and tanked a punch from Roy

#33 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade 6/10 in the h2h round.

Cap 6/10 in the gear round.

These two are extremely close in damn near everything. I'd give Cap the strength edge and Slade the skill edge.

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (38597 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve.

#36 Edited by Night4345 (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America really doesn't have a chance. Slade's durability, speed, strength, and regen is too much for his superior h2h skill (which is a strange thing to say about Cap).

#37 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19998 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by reaverlation (13944 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#39 Posted by Sachmoo (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Another one of these eh?

Still Cap.

#40 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell did Roy take out Bronze f*cking tiger

#41 Posted by reaverlation (13944 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by reaverlation (13944 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Stormdriven (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

He's such a bad shot hahahaha XD

#46 Edited by reaverlation (13944 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Razerhandz (187 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Slade

R2: Could go either way

#48 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by godzilla44 (2634 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by RBT (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I agree with you RBT, I think Cap is getting the new movie wank.

Yep, he is. He's going to be for a while.

As for this battle-

Strength- Slade by a small margin.

Durability- Slade by a good margin.

Skills- Slade. His quote to Oliver-"Don't forget who taught you how to fight, kid." After he owned him in h2h.

Reflexes- Slade. Slicing Arrows out of air?

Slade ftw!