#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Deathstroke have 1 week prep

Win by Death or KO

VS

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Pre-52 Deathstroke, I think I'll give it to Team 1 since they have prep. If not, I think I'll give this to Team 2.

#4 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: I agree.

Great match up though :)!

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx: Thanks you won't believe how hard it is to make a good battle.

#6 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Does sabretooth have adamantium here? If he does I think Weapon X can win

#7 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: Yes I agree it is impossible, everything has been done lol

#8 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: No he dosn't but wolvie does.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle !

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

If this is Pre-52 Deathstroke, I think I'll give it to Team 1 since they have prep. If not, I think I'll give this to Team 2.

Agreed.

#11 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

Why is that, the New 52 Deathstroke survived a submarine thrown at him, and is around 5 ton Strength. New 52 Deathstroke is a full on beast. His mixture of Nth metal armor enhances his natural abilities, so he is bigger and badder than Pre- 52.

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (15865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme: Pre 52 is a better prep artist. I think thats what everyone was getting at.

#13 Edited by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cable_Extreme said:

@Fetts said:

Why is that, the New 52 Deathstroke survived a submarine thrown at him, and is around 5 ton Strength. New 52 Deathstroke is a full on beast. His mixture of Nth metal armor enhances his natural abilities, so he is bigger and badder than Pre- 52.

I'm pretty sure he was KO'd by that blast though. 

The point is, I'm pretty sure Team 2 would overwhelm Team 1. As MonsterStomp said New-52 Deathstroke isn't as good with prep as Pre-52 Deathstroke. Pre-52 Deathstroke with prep could probably take most of them at once, because he's been shown to be that skilled with prep. But New-52 Deathstroke hasn't been shown to be that skilled with prep. I just don't believe in his ability to take on multiple, skilled, superhumans with prep. Team 2 still has ways of getting around his armor, like Red's death spores. Also, if Adamantium can't get through the armor, they could always overwhlem him and slstart stripping him of his armor.
#14 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: @MonsterStomp:

I'm pretty sure he was KO'd by that blast though.

No, he momentarily was underwater, but he waited to show himself and came out of the water and planted a bomb on legacy to win the fight, New 52 is insanely more durable.

The point is, I'm pretty sure Team 2 would overwhelm Team 1. As MonsterStomp said New-52 Deathstroke isn't as good with prep as Pre-52 Deathstroke. Pre-52 Deathstroke with prep could probably take most of them at once, because he's been shown to be that skilled with prep. But New-52 Deathstroke hasn't been shown to be that skilled with prep. I just don't believe in his ability to take on multiple, skilled, superhumans with prep. Team 2 still has ways of getting around his armor, like Red's death spores. Also, if Adamantium can't get through the armor, they could always overwhlem him and slstart stripping him of his armor.

Remember, if we are talking about the New 52 Deathstroke which that is what the picture is off in the BIO, he is able to rip a steel door off of a plane with one arm, he is hardly going to get over whelmed. He is skilled with prep in New 52, like always having an exit plan, in nearly every fight, if it starts going bad for him, he has a way to exit. Deathstroke takes on Superhumans such as Hawkman and legacy, both of whom could do some real damage to Weapon X. I am just tired of people saying New 52 Deathstroke is bad, when he went up in all stats due to his new armor, and shows some pretty cool prepping feats, I'll post some if you wish. But Deathstroke New 52 would be too much for weapon X when paired with Wolverine.

Here is an example of a prepping feat, I'll fill you in. He went on this train to find out who was trying to kill him, well he did, and they ambushed him with a bunch of ninja's like at least 40-50 and they kept coming out, so he basically was defeating multiple highly trained ninja's without his armor.

Then the main ninja said that he was disappointed with Deathstroke, and said that he should have came prepared like they did. Then this happened.

He then jumped to the seperating part of the train and left them with ease. So he now knows who is after him, and came out from fighting tons of ninja's unscaved.\

So I am willing to bet that this Deathstroke is as good if not better than the Pre-52. The Pre-52's feats are always claimed to be PIS, so I generally try to show how good this one is.

#15 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cable_Extreme: Oh ok. My bad then. 

New-52 Deathstroke has fought superhumans one at a time. I haven't seen him take on several superhumans at once. Skilled superhumans. With healing factors. I've seen that ninja fight and while it's impressive, in the end they're still cannon fodder. It's not a good enough prep feat. I haven't seen a New-52 Deathstroke prep feat that'd make me believe he could put these skilled superhumans with healing factors down. Also, I think a couple of them are around the same ton range as well. And remember, Omega Red has death spores.

Pre-52 Deathstroke's feats aren't always PIS. At times they are. But certainly not always.
#16 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one

#17 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@Cable_Extreme: Oh ok. My bad then. New-52 Deathstroke has fought superhumans one at a time. I haven't seen him take on several superhumans at once. Skilled superhumans. With healing factors. I've seen that ninja fight and while it's impressive, in the end they're still cannon fodder. It's not a good enough prep feat. I haven't seen a New-52 Deathstroke prep feat that'd make me believe he could put these skilled superhumans with healing factors down. Also, I think a couple of them are around the same ton range as well. And remember, Omega Red has death spores. Pre-52 Deathstroke's feats aren't always PIS. At times they are. But certainly not always.

Well the feats for Pre-52 Deathstroke, ALL of the ones that define his prepping ability are always labeled as PIS by those who are argueing agaisnt Deathstroke, so I generally try and use New 52. Your argument is fairly one sided, you said that Deathstroke has fought one at a time, and then said he hasn't fought several superhumans at once that are also skilled and have healing factors. May I ask you to provide me scans of his competition doing so? And he has fraught multiple superhumans at the same time, look at him fighting along side Hawkman.