Deathstroke and Taskmaster vs Deadpool and Punisher (cap suit)

Avatar image for savagebloodysavage
SavageBloodySavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

aaaaand go!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Zombie_

Slade should be smart enough to put Deadpool down pretty quick(and he's won in the several Deathstroke vs. Deadpool threads), and I don't see how Frank is going to out-do Taskmaster when Tony can just replicate his fighting style and use it against him. Even if Deadpool or Punisher managed to take Taskmaster out, I think Deathstroke could still take it on his own. So I'm going with team 1 on this.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By demifiend

team one

Avatar image for savagebloodysavage
SavageBloodySavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay Deathstroke vs Taskmaster?

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Zombie_

@SavageBloodySavage said:

Slade still takes it. He's smarter then Tony and Taskmaster most likely wouldn't be able to replicate his style in time. Also, Taskmaster has lost to lesser opponents, you can even look up the numerous threads on the very battle of Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend

deathstroke
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Slade still takes it. He's smarter then Tony and Taskmaster most likely wouldn't be able to replicate his style in time. Also, Taskmaster has lost to lesser opponents, you can even look up the numerous threads on the very battle of Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster.

Absoultely agree, add to this the fact that taskmaster did lose against deadpool , twice as far as i know (if there are other occasions please let me know), and since Slade can pretty much do everything as Deadpool (apart from the healing factor, i think Deadpool now has a much better healing factor, specially since now he's immortal), I think Slade will take majority :) This is, despite the fact that Taskmaster had some very good showing in Dark Reign and Seige.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@Killemall said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Absoultely agree, add to this the fact that taskmaster did lose against deadpool , twice as far as i know (if there are other occasions please let me know), and since Slade can pretty much do everything as Deadpool (apart from the healing factor, i think Deadpool now has a much better healing factor, specially since now he's immortal), I think Slade will take majority :) This is, despite the fact that Taskmaster had some very good showing in Dark Reign and Seige.

I only remember the one in Taskmaster's school myself. Can't recall any others. He also lost to Agent X in the UDON mini-series, who was basically Deadpool's abilities and psyche inside Nijo's body.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Deathstroke and Taskmaster easily wins Punisher would be the first to go down and Deathstroke would win Deadpool easily enough i looked at the match ups and i didnt think it was fair why not Deathstroke and Deadshot against Deadpool and Punisher

i just signed up the other so hello everyone

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

Team 1 rather easily

Falcon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Falcon9

Deathstroke could probably take on the other three. So I gotta say DS on this one.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1