Round:2 standard gear.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Idk.. Deathstroke has had trouble fighting ever since he turned young. He even stated he was fighting like an amateur against Batman and had to resort to his physical strength to beat him.

Imo I would put Jason over Rose, he just impresses me more. But I think Rose can hold out against Jason long enough for Slade to beat Bruce and finish Jason for a win. Alright thread OP

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team Bat.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By chu42t

Idk.. Deathstroke has had trouble fighting ever since he turned young. He even stated he was fighting like an amateur against Batman and had to resort to his physical strength to beat him.

Imo I would put Jason over Rose, he just impresses me more. But I think Rose can hold out against Jason long enough for Slade to beat Bruce and finish Jason for a win. Alright thread OP

Yes, Deathstroke mentioned that but almost everyone fights like an amateur against Batman. Batman is a master of 127 martial arts, y'know. Deathstroke has never had trouble fighting.

Do more reading on Deathstroke. Deathstroke learned all the fighting styles that Adeline taught him in record time. And that was before his mind was enhanced.

Upon this fight however, I'd go with Batman and Robin, due to their higher versatility.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chu42t: Granted I haven't read Deathstroke pre 52 but I am reading his current series and he did indeed state he had trouble fighting batman because he has 2 eyes and the dark tint of his mask was throwing him off. If it wasn't for that, he states he would have beaten Batman in 3 moves.