#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams have 2 days prep.

Win by death or KO

#2 Edited by nickzambuto (14384 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Daken. Either of them can beat either member of team 1, so no matter what happens, the father/son team take it (in a good fight)

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15746 posts) - - Show Bio

eh, if daken has no healing factor would that make a diff?

#4 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Daken. Either of them can beat either member of team 1, so no matter what happens, the father/son team take it (in a good fight)

QFT!

But, if someone finds a huge magnet, they're good.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#6 Posted by drago666 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @thundergodswrath: Even with 2 days of prep? I would agree the father son duo would win a random (I dare say with ease since nightwing is a weak link) but with prep? I think team one takes it.

#7 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22743 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Nightwing with prep>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine and Daken with prep

#8 Posted by Marshall_Long (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep gotta give it Team 1.

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5216 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#10 Edited by MasterdBater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Prep I see Team 2 taking the win, Deathstroke is skilled and a killer and Nightwing is good at fighting but remember that Team 2 can take whatever they dish out. Daken might get knocked silly but would recover quickly and get the kill. Wolverine can heal through virtually anything Slade can dish out. That is unless they go to Batman for something that could negate healing factors which Batman would never give them (As it would mean a kill and he does not kill)

#11 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Either one will be able to take Nightwing, and Deathstroke won't have a chance against the two of them. I don't see prep making much difference here.

#12 Edited by laflux (17529 posts) - - Show Bio

Instant loss for team two for use of art from Wolverine the best there is.

In a random encounter, I would favor team 2- mostly because Nightwing is outmatched, as I''m sure most people would. Fact is though, that none of team 2 are particularly famed for being Prep masters, and I feel that in two days, team two could come up with equipment to help turn the tide in their favor. And this of course adding to the fact that Deathstroke would give either of team two a good fight one on one.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2.

#14 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Daken.

Nightwing goes down and Slade can't handle them both.

IMO it would be a good fight.

#15 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes it due to prep. Without prep, they get slaughtered.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Wolverine and Daken.

Nightwing goes down and Slade can't handle them both.

IMO it would be a good fight.

This

#18 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm this is a good one. The prep factor is what changes this around. With Prep I think nightwing and Deathstroke can win. They're both really good at prep and can mitigate their disadvantages. I think Nightwing is a bit out classed while Deathstroke might be able to beat either of the 2 one on one. With prep I say team 1 takes it.

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry,I didn't see they had prep.

Team 1 stomps with prep.Otherwise Team 2 takes this in a good one.

#20 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins. Only couse they have prep

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224749 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep Time killed the fight...

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, team one definitely wins. Deathstroke is a hell of a close fight for either in a random, let alone with prep.

In fact, give Deathstroke two days prep and he could very well take out both alone (despite them also having prep time) IMHO. Daken's a sneaky conniving sucker (snuck his way into Avenger's Tower and easily got the drop on Wolverine with prep), but he's not shown enough with prep to put him anywhere on Deathstroke or Dick's level.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (14384 posts) - - Show Bio

@drago666 said:

@nickzambuto: @thundergodswrath: Even with 2 days of prep? I would agree the father son duo would win a random (I dare say with ease since nightwing is a weak link) but with prep? I think team one takes it.

I actually didn't notice the prep. Team 1 wins now IMO.

#24 Posted by theDCkid (890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Wolvie and Daken, but the prep swings it in DS and Nightwings favour.

#25 Posted by Serberus08 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken and Tim would go down and Slade (the most planned and precise DC character only comparable to Batman) versus Wolverine (who is a gritty fighter with decades of fighting) is just interesting. But Deathstroke took down a wave of the JLA single-handed and Wolvie just can't match that level of strategy and tactics and Slade's arsenal.

#26 Edited by dondave (38784 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Encounter : Team 2

Prep : Team 1

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

In a random encounter, yeah, team 2 would have taken it. Nightwing would have been slaughtered no matter who he went against, and I'd give Slade the edge over Daken due to equipment, superior strength, and reflexes despite Daken being more skilled and with a better healing. Wolverine would eventually take Slade out.

But now that they are given prep, team 1 handily. Slade trumps both with prep feats.