Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

All these characters are going all out, daken is not allowed to use his pheromones or disappearing act(which unlike some people think has nothing to do with his pheromones)

These are the new 52 versions of Deathstroke and Hawkman.

Danny Rand of course....

The battle takes place out in an open field with zero cover so no one has the advantage of stealth.

Win by Death or KO, who are you taking in this fight?

SPEED EQUALIZED

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

@thetruebarryallen@kidman560@wolverine08@cdiddyman911

@cable_extreme@deadpoolvironfist@super_soldierxii

@hellionvulcan@esquire@super_soldierxii

@veitha

@dondave@nico4ever@monsterstomp@fetts@jmarshmallow@cable_extreme

@granitesoldier@supernategames @patrat18 @deathstroke19

@super_soldierxii@jayc1324@oni_bane@jokerpoker

@dondave

Copy and pasted these call outs from a callout thread, think I may have accidentally deleted a few but whatever, the callouts were listed under a character in this battle so that is why I tagged you guys.......

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals of Danny? If no morals team 2, with morals team one.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team 2

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals of Danny? If no morals team 2, with morals team one.

"All these characters are going all out" not sure if he could put down hawkman though, hawkman tanked a hit from a bloodlusted wonder woman and multiple hits from aquaman(who flash ko'd superman)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thenaughtytitan: New 52 Deathstroke took down Hawkman quite easily with speed, he simply put a one handed choke hold and slammed him to the ground, Hawkman was dumbfounded by Slades speed. If you think Slade is fast, Daken and Rand both are considerably faster due to lack of new 52 speed feats. The only thing keeping Deathstroke and Hawkman in the fight is thier durability, which won't last long with a chi-amping iron fist.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: New 52 Deathstroke took down Hawkman quite easily with speed, he simply put a one handed choke hold and slammed him to the ground, Hawkman was dumbfounded by Slades speed. If you think Slade is fast, Daken and Rand both are faster considerably due to lack of new 52 speed feats. The only thing keeping Deathstroke and Hawkman in the fight is thier durability, which won't last long with a chi-amping iron fist.

I agree with the speed advantage but hawkman has other ways to put you down like engulfing you in fire and deathstroke has bullet timing feats but he is not as fast as team 2.

I should have equalized speed, it would be more fair that way, am I allowed to change specifications?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Danny >>>> than both of the others and yes its your thread,, you can modify the battle...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan: Danny >>>> than both of the others and yes its your thread,, you can modify the battle...

Hawkman could take hits from danny and with speed equalized this battle would be fair.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thenaughtytitan: I would disagree, Iron Fist has enough force to break Black Panthers Vibranium armor, and to destroy the helicarrier in a single punch etc... He is also fast enough to snatch multiple bullets out of the air, and his skill trumps Hawkman's exponentially. If Danny isn't holding back, neither on team one really stands a chance unless Slade plants an explosive on himself like he has done before, however, it is unlikely that tactic would take a majority.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Danny can still do things with his chi that allows him to take hawkman out rather quickly if he is trying to... but equalizing the speed makes it better for sure...But both daken and iron fist are way more skilled than slade, so equalizing the speed actually hurts him... and Carter isn't much help in my opinion....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: I would disagree, Iron Fist has enough force to break Black Panthers Vibranium armor, and to destroy the helicarrier in a single punch etc... He is also fast enough to snatch multiple bullets out of the air, and his skill trumps Hawkman's exponentially. If Danny isn't holding back, neither on team one really stands a chance unless Slade plants an explosive on himself like he has done before, however, it is unlikely that tactic would take a majority.

The black panther feat is impressive but hawkman has ridiculous durability and one of the best current healing factors, I would say a bloodlusted wonder woman hits harder than Iron fist.

No Caption Provided

I would say this haymaker is more powerful then a punch from iron fist....

No Caption Provided

If danny manages to hurt him badly the nth metal will project fire in all directions to protect hawkman......

Speed is equalized so hawkman could just as easily lop his head off, I think the best chance team marvel has is if daken holds off hawkman while iron fist takes out deathstroke, though deathstroke could potentially take out danny but more likely it would end up Ironfist/daken vs hawkman...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan:

Danny can still do things with his chi that allows him to take hawkman out rather quickly if he is trying to... but equalizing the speed makes it better for sure...But both daken and iron fist are way more skilled than slade, so equalizing the speed actually hurts him... and Carter isn't much help in my opinion....

If you think he is not much help then you have not read any new 52 hawkman, with speed equalized he is probably the main problem for team 2, he has a ridiculous healing factor to the point where he can regrow limbs. Hawkman has deadly weapons that in one hit could end the fight for someone on team 2, he can even encompass his entire body in Nth metal......

I think hawkman is the main threat considering he will be harder to put down then slade(who has a healing factor and strength amp but not even close to the point of carter)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

Hawkman getting punched by Wonder Woman means absolutely nothing. Wonder Woman and Superman level hits send people out of the world, literally. The only thing Hawkman being hit by Wonder Woman proved was that she has the control to hold back or it's just PIS.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By newecho

@thenaughtytitan:

but that is only with his armor on... and both the combatants are skilled enough to take that off of him.... He is fiercely durable vs magical beings tho with his armor on. The wonder woman feat doesn't really show anything considering she is way more powerful than his durability so that is just proving she can control her punches.... His best bet would be to stay in the air but Danny can get him out of the air if he puts his mind to it.....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Hawkman getting punched by Wonder Woman means absolutely nothing. Wonder Woman and Superman level hits send people out of the world, literally. The only thing Hawkman being hit by Wonder Woman proved was that she has the control to hold back or it's just PIS.

No it does not, first of all holding pandora's box is proven to make you rabid and bloodlusted, even captain marvel turned black. Most of the force from the hit is lost when hawkmans head snaps back, it still hurts him really badly but the force that would propel him backwards is partially gone. As seen on panel he does fly back but not as ridiculously as you proclaim. He could have easily used his powerful wins to catch himself so he does fly back so far. Just because he does not fly back does not mean she was not bloodlusted, maybe the comic just did not think about how far back he should go but it does not change that he took a hit from a bloodlusted wonder woman.

No it is not PIS, he has tanked hits from shaggy man and tanked multiple hits from aquaman, hawkman is just that durable.

You can deny the feat as much as you want but you are dead wrong, it shows it on panel and you are ridiculous to deny it.....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan:

but that is only with his armor on... and both the combatants are skilled enough to take that off of him.... He is fiercely durable vs magical beings tho with his armor on. The wonder woman feat doesn't really show anything considering she is way more powerful than his durability so that is just proving she can control her punches.... His best bet would be to stay in the air but Danny can get him out of the air if he puts his mind to it.....

Now I know you have not read any new 52 hawkman, his armor does not come off, in the new 52 the Nth metal is connected to him. Again you show your lack of knowledge on new 52 hawkman by saying he is not durable enough to take those punches when he has taken punches from Aquaman(as strong as wonder woman) shaggy man and Lobo(who is not as proven but is powerful).

She is touching pandora's box which made every single person who touched it bloodlusted and rabid, captain marvel's costume even turned black from how evil and bloodlusted the box makes you.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Slade versus Rand is closer than folks seem to believe.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

dude you do realize you are the OP,, you are asking for opinions.... I am giving you mine...I think daken and Danny win rather easily... and no I didn't know the armor didn't come off??I don' read hawkman stand alone titles.... I knew it controlled his healing factor tho.... It seems he is your favorite tho and that is cool,, Mine is danny....

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan:

dude you do realize you are the OP,, you are asking for opinions.... I am giving you mine...I think daken and Danny win rather easily... and no I didn't know the armor didn't come off??I don' read hawkman stand alone titles.... I knew it controlled his healing factor tho.... It seems he is your favorite tho and that is cool,, Mine is danny....

When did I ever say anyone would win? I am arguing about hawkman because you know nothing about a character you are trying to talk about. Danny could slice him up, or he could not. I never said hawkman would win, you insinuated that.

I am asking for opinions, good educated opinions, maybe you should read up on a character before denying their feats. You acted like a know it all and I knocked out down a few pegs, you tried to dispute canon feats from a character you know nothing about.

Now you are getting snarky with me and insinuating a bunch, I am actually a huge iron fist fan btw.......

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan:

When did I ever say anyone would win? I am arguing about hawkman because you know nothing about a character you are trying to talk about. Danny could slice him up, or he could not. I never said hawkman would win, you insinuated that.

I am asking for opinions, good educated opinions, maybe you should read up on a character before denying their feats. You acted like a know it all and I knocked out down a few pegs, you tried to dispute canon feats from a character you know nothing about.

Now you are getting snarky with me and insinuating a bunch, I am actually a huge iron fist fan btw.......

First I didn't get snarky with you and if you thought I was then I apologize ..... You could have just said hey his armor doesn't come off because obviously I didn't know that but yet I knew that the nth metal is what controlled his healing factor... You are the only one who takes the wonder woman feat as anything because you know slade beat him(yes I realize that he beat him with speed and that is neutralized) but still Wonder Woman >>>>>>> Slade in speed and power and pretty much everything....I appreciate info on Carter but arguing for a character as the OP gives the illusion of you having an agenda and that is why I said the things I did,, because I thought you had a clear agenda... Sorry about that if you don't

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slimj87d

@thenaughtytitan said:

@slimj87d said:

No it does not, first of all holding pandora's box is proven to make you rabid and bloodlusted, even captain marvel turned black. Most of the force from the hit is lost when hawkmans head snaps back, it still hurts him really badly but the force that would propel him backwards is partially gone. As seen on panel he does fly back but not as ridiculously as you proclaim. He could have easily used his powerful wins to catch himself so he does fly back so far. Just because he does not fly back does not mean she was not bloodlusted, maybe the comic just did not think about how far back he should go but it does not change that he took a hit from a bloodlusted wonder woman.

No it is not PIS, he has tanked hits from shaggy man and tanked multiple hits from aquaman, hawkman is just that durable.

You can deny the feat as much as you want but you are dead wrong, it shows it on panel and you are ridiculous to deny it.....

I deny the he can take a hit that would send him to the sun or even the moon. That is Wonder Woman's tier level of hitting and receiving. Show me where Hawkman consistently takes hits like that and I'll buy it.

FYI, Batman has taken hits from MM and Darkseid, I don't believe he's anywhere near their tier level.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thenaughtytitan: since you updated to speed equalized, the main factor is Iron Fist out skills both fighters on team one still.

And Deathstroke was able to beat Hawkman and make him bleed with his punches.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@newecho said:

@thenaughtytitan:

First I didn't get snarky with you and if you thought I was then I apologize ..... You could have just said hey his armor doesn't come off because obviously I didn't know that but yet I knew that the nth metal is what controlled his healing factor... You are the only one who takes the wonder woman feat as anything because you know slade beat him(yes I realize that he beat him with speed and that is neutralized) but still Wonder Woman >>>>>>> Slade in speed and power and pretty much everything....I appreciate info on Carter but arguing for a character as the OP gives the illusion of you having an agenda and that is why I said the things I did,, because I thought you had a clear agenda... Sorry about that if you don't

Lol, slade beat him when he first got his powers and did not know hwo to use them, it was stated by a villain of his he has no idea the ridiculous power he possesses.

I do not have an agenda I just realize that with speed equalized this is a relatively even battle.....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

ok sorry for assuming you did... I am studying the ole birdman now,,, You peaked my interest....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@slimj87d said:

I deny the he can take a hit that would send him to the sun or even the moon. That is Wonder Woman's tier level of hitting and receiving. Show me where Hawkman consistently takes hits like that and I'll buy it.

FYI, Batman has taken hits from MM and Darkseid, I don't believe he's anywhere near their tier level.

Hawkman has been consistently OP in the new 52, he has tanked hits from more than one high tier and his limits have never been clearly defined.

No Caption Provided

Hawkman has tanked hits from aquaman whos strength is easily on par with diana's.

No Caption Provided

This is debatable but what it looks like in the scan is aquaman flash ko'd superman, superman is not out of the fight for long but to me it looks like he got flash ko'd.

No Caption Provided

Hawkman is shown to be grappling with wonder woman, hawkman is top tier nowadays and some people are too stuck in the pre 52 they cannot believe what is right in front of them.

No Caption Provided

Hawkman ko'd shazam, who took hits from superman. This is a partially due to Nth metal affecting magic but he does have enhanced strength.

Hawkman has a great healing factor(enough to regrow limbs) and durability to withstand shots from top tier characters, he has one shotted people who took hits from superman and is constantly getting more powerful.

Hawkman is not as powerful as people like wonder woman and aquaman but he can stand with them in a fight based off of durability and his healing factor.

Do you have any feats of him crumbling at hits from weaker people? He has been beaten up by people like deathstroke but that is due to speed and at the time he was completely new to his powers(which was stated). Hawkman can take hits from wonder woman, he did, it is canon. I proved he has taken shots from other people on wonder womans level.

Now lets get back to the thread at hand because you are not disproving the wonder woman feat.....

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: you are kind of reaching. just because Aquaman was able to knock Superman off his feet does not gauge his actual strength, nor does it mean Aquaman punched Hawkman as hard as he did Superman.

We already also know that Deathstroke who had nth metal (mixture) armor was able to outmaneuver and essentially manhandle Hawkman while making him bleed from his punches.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SodamYat

knocking Lobo back.

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: you are kind of reaching. just because Aquaman was able to knock Superman off his feet does not gauge his actual strength, nor does it mean Aquaman punched Hawkman as hard as he did Superman.

We already also know that Deathstroke who had nth metal (mixture) armor was able to outmaneuver and essentially manhandle Hawkman while making him bleed from his punches.

NO, if anything aquaman hit hawkman harder because superman is his teammate and friend, he did not want to hit superman but hawkman he had no quarrel with hitting. You are not disproving a damn thing by basically saying "well maybe he did not hit him as hard" you are the one who is reaching, he took hits from wonder woman, aquaman, lobo, shaggy man and more.

As I have explained to you multiple times when he fought deathstroke he was nowhere near his current power level. How does deathstroke being faster than him have a say in him taking hits from AQUAMAN AND WONDER WOMAN, who are both ridiculously strong and it is CANON that he tanked hits from them( and wonder woman was not holding back).

No Caption Provided

This says a lot about his strength, he wa able to break a brainiac horde ship and simon baz could not break one(SIMON IS A GREEN LANTERN)

He also recovers from the beam fired by the ship in the next scan which shows his healing factor in work.

The feat is legit, get over it and move on, stop derailing the thread with your pathetic attempts at trying to disprove this feat. You have not done a thing but show your lack of knowledge on hawkman.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Everything you posted just proves my point even further. Aquaman hits Superman 100s of feet away, Aquaman hits Hawkman and he doesn't even get knocked back whatsoever.

Thank you for proving my point.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@cable_extreme said:

@thenaughtytitan: since you updated to speed equalized, the main factor is Iron Fist out skills both fighters on team one still.

And Deathstroke was able to beat Hawkman and make him bleed with his punches.

Hawkman has taken punches from Aquaman, Wonder woman, shaggy man, blockbuster and Lobo. Are you saying one showing where he is new to his powers and stated to be new to his powers is greater then all of the other scans that prove he is much more durable then that. Hawkman has a ridiculous healing factor, he has survived getting punctured through his heart, being shot, he has regrown limbs and so much more. Are you still going to say that the one deathstroke feat from when he was not as powerful as he is now disproves all of his other and more current feats?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan:

Everything you posted just proves my point even further. Aquaman hits Superman 100s of feet away, Aquaman hits Hawkman and he doesn't even get knocked back whatsoever.

That proves literally nothing you imbecile, all that proves is one writer wanted superman to go flying and another wanted Hawkman to continue battling. Again Hawkman could have easily used his wings to catch himself, the reason superman cannot catch himself with flight is because he is knocked out cold.

The aquaman feat supports him taking a full on hit from a bloodlusted wonder woman, he has taken hits from multiple top tiers and you keep ignoring that because of your ego. You cannot admit you have been beat thus you keep sinking deeper.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thenaughtytitan: his durability has nothing to do with being new to his powers. He also had shown to have deep knowledge of how Nth metal works, so his understanding of his powers wasn't "novice". The problem you are showing is you look at someone's best feat (like Aquaman punching superman) and then use abc logic to say that Hawkman was therefor punched that hard while completely ignoring plot/context evolved. Your argument is based on assumptions that aren't consistent.

How is it that he was able to be stabbed in the heart, had to regrow limbs etc... If he could withstand a full powered punch from wonderwoman? See the inconsistency with your claim?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: his durability has nothing to do with being new to his powers. He also had shown to have deep knowledge of how Nth metal works, so his understanding of his powers wasn't "novice". The problem you are showing is you look at someone's best feat (like Aquaman punching superman) and then use abc logic to say that Hawkman was therefor punched that hard while completely ignoring plot/context evolved. Your argument is based on assumptions that aren't consistent.

How is it that he was able to be stabbed in the heart, had to regrow limbs etc... If he could withstand a full powered punch from wonderwoman? See the inconsistency with your claim?

I not once said aquaman punched him that hard but thank you very much for putting words in my mouth. He bled, that is literally all that happened, that does not disprove taking hits from BLOODLUSTED wonder woman, aquaman, lobo, shaggy man and blockbuster.

No Caption Provided

It was not a regular knife like you are insinuating(not a knife at all)....

No Caption Provided

he got his arm cut off by an alien with alien tech, lobo has tech that hurts supergirl and this knife is far more deadly then any regular earth knife, that is why it can cut him.

Also his feats are due to durability and largely due to healing factor, just like how wolverine can take hits from namor, hulk and more hawkman can tank hits from powerful people because he heals so fast.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love your entire assumption argument, you just made a huge assumption and assume when i said he got "stabbed" that it was by some regular knife. His other feats show he can take hits from aquaman.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By slimj87d

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan:

That proves literally nothing you imbecile, all that proves is one writer wanted superman to go flying and another wanted Hawkman to continue battling. Again Hawkman could have easily used his wings to catch himself, the reason superman cannot catch himself with flight is because he is knocked out cold.

The aquaman feat supports him taking a full on hit from a bloodlusted wonder woman, he has taken hits from multiple top tiers and you keep ignoring that because of your ego. You cannot admit you have been beat thus you keep sinking deeper.

You mad bro? Seriously, calm down.

Going by logic like that, Batman's durability >>> Hawkman's durability

No Caption Provided

And Deathstroke beat the crap out of Batman. So I guess Deathstroke and Darkseid should be a good match, I wonder why no one has ever made that thread before.

All joking aside, no on here is taking your logic and reasoning seriously. Wonder Woman is in a whole other tier system than Hawkman.

She fights and deals with people that are capable of hitting at light speeds. Here she gets hit by a sun amped Superman from the sun to earth at FTL.

No Caption Provided

Here she gets kicked AROUND THE WORLD.

No Caption Provided

Unless you have similar feats of Hawkman, don't tell me that he's capable of taking Wonder Woman's hits without PIS involved. They're on a entirely different tier system.

All I ask for is proof he's capable of taking a punch which causes large amounts of collateral damage to backup the magnitude of the punch he has received. Comparing a punch from this

No Caption Provided

to this

No Caption Provided

Is not going to convince anyone with credibility around here.

@god_spawn can you please let this guy know we're not debating on a teenager website where we throw insults and call each other imbeciles?. Thanks.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: it is weird when he is the thread creator and he is showing a clear bias, and basically the ONLY one supporting Hawkman while using flawed logic to do so.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: it is weird when he is the thread creator and he is showing a clear bias, and basically the ONLY one supporting Hawkman while using flawed logic to do so.

He'll either learn the forum etiquette around here or ruin his reputation. Something tells me the ladder.

Who knows, this could be someone going on their third or fourth account. Either way, with the insults being thrown, we're dealing with someone at the 5th grade level regardless of their age or appearance.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with speed equalized I'd give it to Team 1. Hawkmans strength and durability is better than anyone elses. That will help him greatly since Iron Fist is more skilled than him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Hawkman is the weak link here....

Hmm, well since I just said that his strength and durability are better than anyone else, I obviously disagree.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: his strength and durability didn't stop Slade from manhandling him...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean the battle that ended in a stalemate right?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan:

You mad bro? Seriously, calm down.

Going by logic like that, Batman's durability >>> Hawkman's durability

No Caption Provided

And Deathstroke beat the crap out of Batman. So I guess Deathstroke and Darkseid should be a good match, I wonder why no one has ever made that thread before.

All joking aside, no on here is taking your logic and reasoning seriously. Wonder Woman is in a whole other tier system than Hawkman.

She fights and deals with people that are capable of hitting at light speeds. Here she gets hit by a sun amped Superman from the sun to earth at FTL.

No Caption Provided

Here she gets kicked AROUND THE WORLD.

No Caption Provided

Unless you have similar feats of Hawkman, don't tell me that he's capable of taking Wonder Woman's hits without PIS involved. They're on a entirely different tier system.

All I ask for is proof he's capable of taking a punch which causes large amounts of collateral damage to backup the magnitude of the punch he has received. Comparing a punch from this

No Caption Provided

to this

No Caption Provided

Is not going to convince anyone with credibility around here.

@god_spawn can you please let this guy know we're not debating on a teenager website where we throw insults and call each other imbeciles?. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHHAH, omfg this shit is hilarious, never said he and wonder woman are the same level but you claimed he could not take a hit from her when he has and he did, I showed you he has taken hits from multiple high tiers which proves the wonder woman feat is legit.

Are you serious right now, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE FEATS YOU ARE USING IS PRE 52, how the hell are you going to prove anything about new 52 wonder woman with pre 52 feats? Now I know for a fact you are a troll.

She outclasses him in a fight but that is not what we are talking about, she hit him and he tanked it, that is the feat we are talking about, you denied this feat and I have proven in with multiple other feats of him tanking hits from high tiers.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST PATHETIC POST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON COMIC VINE, you take yourself so seriously but you are arguing about new 52 wonder woman AND USING FEATS OF PRE 52, are you joking? How mind mindbogglingly stupid do you have to be to need even know which version of a character you are debating?

The batman darkseid feat is horrible but it is nothing like the hawkman feat because I backed up that he has tanked hits from multiple other people including aquaman who is arguably as strong as diana.

If you are going to argue about a canon fear at least have a good argument because right now your argument is pathetic.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@cable_extreme said:

LOL, never once said I was supporting hawkman you lying little troll, again you have to put words into my mouth to make yourself feel right. I was arguing that the fight is even and then you guys disputed a canon feat and showed you lack any knowledge of hawkman. You keep bringing up a feat that has nothing to do with him tanking hits from wonder woman. I showed you he has tanked hits from people on wonder womans level and that is all I am arguing, you two have been arguing about hawkmans feats when you know literally nothing about him, slim is even using pre 52 feats and that is absolutely ridiculous.

@slimj87d said:

@cable_extreme said:

He'll either learn the forum etiquette around here or ruin his reputation. Something tells me the ladder.

Who knows, this could be someone going on their third or fourth account. Either way, with the insults being thrown, we're dealing with someone at the 5th grade level regardless of their age or appearance.

You are not even smart enough to use feats from the right version of wonder woman and you are going to insult my intelligence, are you serious?

@sodamyat do not waste your time, it is clear they are not worth it because one of them is using feats of pre 52 wonder woman to argue for new 52 wonder woman, surprised by his post count because he is clueless about literally everything.