#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team 2
Round 2: Team 1

#3 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Round 1: Team 2 Round 2: Team 1

This

#4 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can keep Wolverine busy while Deathstroke fights and beats Sabretooth then tag teams Wolverine - Round one: Team 1.

Deathstroke with prep is deadly again team 1.

#5 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by darktiger (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

This

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37681 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

GS seal of a approval.

#8 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for round 1.

#9 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Deadpool can keep Wolverine busy while Deathstroke fights and beats Sabretooth then tag teams Wolverine - Round one: Team 1.

Was pretty much thinking the same thing. Thanks for sharing it :-)

#10 Posted by dondave (36387 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

QFT

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter, Wolverine and Creed (assuming both their jobber auras are off).

With prep, DS and DD clinch it.

#12 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 for both rounds here.

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

This pretty much

#14 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: team 2. Round 2: team 1

#15 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @Qpzmg: @SwordandShields:

What is Wolverine going to do to Deadpool to knock him out to tag team Deathstroke?

We all know with Deathstrokes Nth Armor Sabertooth's claws are not going to hurt Deathstroke and frankly thats all the big ball of fluff had going for him.

Now we have a random fight with Deadpool and Wolverine... both healers... its going to take a long time... so much time I would bet that DS is done with Tooth and is ready for Wolverine.

Where is your logic in team 1 winning round 1?

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37681 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Seriously? You can't figure it out? You have no idea how Wolverine beats Deadpool or Deathstroke and Sabes helps?

#17 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: What?

Wolverine is not taking out Deadpool before DS beats Sabes.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37681 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Wolverine has had Wade beaten twice in less than 4 pages.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and sabretooth

#20 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: And Deadpool has beat wolverine in wolverine's own comic.

So tell me what is he going to do to take down Deadpool in under 5? I think its all Slade needs.

#21 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team 1

#22 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#23 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins both.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

So tell me what is he going to do to take down Deadpool in under 5? I think its all Slade needs.

Deadpool has never beaten wolverine without prep or other factors.

#25 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@e3zombie said:

Deadpool has never beaten wolverine without prep or other factors.

He's talking about Wolverine #88 if I'm not mistaken. That was a Fatal Attractions Wolverine. He was fighting extremely weakened, zero healing factor (that was the issue his healing factor first kicked back in a little ... but only a little).

Wolverine was still shell-shocked, still adjusting to having no healing factor, the loss of the metal, and being extremely weakened. Beating that Wolverine is no big deal really.

Overall, Logan's made Wade look rank amateurish in their other confrontations. It's always more than a little suggested that Logan's Wade's superior in every conceivable way.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Yea thats the issue I thought he was talking about.

#27 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@god_spawn: @Qpzmg: @SwordandShields:

What is Wolverine going to do to Deadpool to knock him out to tag team Deathstroke?

We all know with Deathstrokes Nth Armor Sabertooth's claws are not going to hurt Deathstroke and frankly thats all the big ball of fluff had going for him.

Now we have a random fight with Deadpool and Wolverine... both healers... its going to take a long time... so much time I would bet that DS is done with Tooth and is ready for Wolverine.

Where is your logic in team 1 winning round 1?

Why would Sabretooth fight Deathstroke by default? Sabretooth, jobber aura off, has already proven more than a match for Deadpool. Knowing his claws cannot cut Slade, and that Wolverine's can, it would become abundantly obvious who each respective dancing partners are by default IMHO.

If Deathstroke's sporting the Nth armor, then adamantium claws are the only chance at hurting him. Against Wolverine, I don't see how the Nth armor gives Slade that much more of an advantage than the Promethium. It amps him, but not so much so as his blows can easily and readily KO Wolverine (unless I've missed something here). It's principle advantage, that of durability, is made null and void by the adamantium.

As such, this turns into a weapons battle as per usual. Claws will cut Slade, as per usual. Slade cannot easily KO Wolverine, as per usual. Wolverine will heal from most forms of damage output a "non-prepped" DS could dish out ... as per usual. Don't get me wrong, it's a hell of a fight, but I see Sabretooth (again, assuming his "jobber" aura is off) taking out Wade before a decisive victor comes out of the Wolverine versus Deathstroke match-up.

#28 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Nth metel can not be harmed by Adamantium.

#29 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#30 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Nth metel can not be harmed by Adamantium.

Says who? That's pure conjecture. Everything in the Marvel U can, thus far, be cut by the claws. How are you to trounce around in this thread and claim with any iota of authority, that the Nth metal from some alternate universe is all of a sudden impervious? There is no substance on DC earth to compare. Conversely, there is a plethora of comparable feats from folks easily as durable as Slade is while in the Nth armor getting cut with relative ease. From Namor, to Hulk to Thor ... they've all been sliced with ease by them claws. They can all also easily soak a submarine being dropped on them in far more spectacular fashion than Slade.

You have no way to prove your opinion while there is plenty of evidence to the contrary that goes far further to suggest the claws will cut Slade just fine.

And were such not the case, than this fight would have been complete spite. It's like putting your favorite bad@$$ in impervious armor then throwing him against a relatively equal opponent without said advantage then asking; who wins? Duh.