User Lists: 15

Team 1.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Beast is a pretty big weak link in this situation. Despite having physical stats that are vaunted to be in the same league as Spider-Man's, he's a massive jobber.

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wolverine08: true, I still think wolverine would pick up whatever slack beast could possibly bring and it would be down to the wire

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Beast is a pretty big weak link in this situation. Despite having physical stats that are vaunted to be in the same league as Spider-Man's, he's a massive jobber.

To be fair Beast did give Kaine some trouble. But ultimately, I agree. Hank just isn't up to par with most street-levelers.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

To be fair Beast did give Kaine some trouble. But ultimately, I agree. Hank just isn't up to par with most street-levelers.

Oh yeah, I actually remember the instance from Scarlet Spider #17 where Beast was actually playing pretty decent interference on Kaine before Wolverine got into the whole skirmish. He and Iceman did end up with webbing all over them though. Lol. Hank could benefit from leaving his lab and trying to learn how to fight.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Team 1

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I agree with that for sure just think it would b a solid fight mainly because of wolverine toughness and beast is a bit under estimated at times, but the Wilson's should take this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't think beast was really much more than a nuisance to kaine but it is worth noting that beast did stalemate wolverine in whedon's X-men, all though wolverine has also one shotted him in enemy of the state.

With that said with prep time I imagine beast could be a problem. He is one of the smartest people in the marvel universe...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Beast does have a measure of skill. I recall a scan showing that due to him being a doctor he knows very pressure point in the human body

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@wolverine08: Beast does have a measure of skill. I recall a scan showing that due to him being a doctor he knows very pressure point in the human body

Damn. Too bad he doesn't actually tend to utilize said knowledge as well as he should.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning team merc. That 30 minutes of prep could make a big difference. DP and Slade are pretty good with prep. Anybody got prep feats for Beast in that timescale.