• 58 results
#1 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay,bat has all the equipment he already used,deadpool(classic) has his teleporting device and an adamantium katana and deathstroke from Earth 52.

EDIT:bat has 1 week prep

bloodlust on

no guns,only swords and abilities allowed.

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, Spite Much?

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman dies horribly.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is either spite or just a total mismatch.

#5 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, spite. bats would have a hard time with either. bats need plenty of prep to make this an argument.

#6 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, no way Batman can win in this scenario.

#7 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5534 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats get dead.

#8 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can barely handle Slade alone, what makes you think he can also take Deadpool at the same time??

#9 Posted by Nefarious (21274 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P Bruce Wayne. 

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Should make this Batman and Deadpool vs Deathstroke...that'd be coming somewhat closer to a fair fight.

#11 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Bats get dead.

Bats get dead real good.

#12 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

With a week of prep, Batman wins but then it's still spite, only in his favor.

#13 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Should make this Batman and Deadpool vs Deathstroke...that'd be coming somewhat closer to a fair fight.

Really,do u really think so,Batman can't handle Deathstroke?Well,you my friend don't know anything about bat

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolrules said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Really,do u really think so,Batman can't handle Deathstroke?Well,you my friend don't know anything about bat

Batman has lost to Deathstroke plenty of times from what i recall.
#15 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Uh, Spite Much?

This

YOLO

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce gets turned into a Bat Kebab:

#17 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what the prep allows bruce to bring. With full resources he stomps them, without resources he loses.

#18 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Unsure what I am missing, but since Batman has all the equipment he has ever used in this scenario and one week of prep, he wins pretty easily.

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Uh, Spite Much?

This

YOLO

WTF DOES YOLO HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH WHAT YOU WERE SAYING???

Anyways Deathstroke and Deadpool stomp.

#20 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

Unsure what I am missing, but since Batman has all the equipment he has ever used in this scenario and one week of prep, he wins pretty easily.

The week of Prep was edited in after the fact. Before hand it was a straight up random encounter.
#21 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with ease.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@BringnIt said:

The week of Prep was edited in after the fact. Before hand it was a straight up random encounter.

The op was edited 4 hours ago. Many of the posts took place after the edit.

#23 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with prep, he brings down Deathstroke and neutralizes Wade

#24 Posted by Mee09 (791 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no, no, you guys are obviously not doing any kind for research. Batman is now able to take down Deathstroke easily. Even in video games, in Arkham City Lockdown Batman can take him down incredibly easily. Which shows you how much Batman has improved in hand to hand combat. I am also very sure Batman could just knock Deadpool out cold. Deadpool is a great martial artist, but even Nightwing is more skilled than he is in hand to hand combat. And Batman can man-handle Nightwing. A lot of people seem to forget just how powerful Batman is. Either that or they tend not to research their facts. (I decided to put a video of Batman easily defeating Deathstroke. Watch the entire video.)

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Batman wins with prep, he brings down Deathstroke and neutralizes Wade

A whole week may not be enough .... but if he has full access to the cave and all it's contents .... then yeah he will probably win ....... I think he might need his advanced suits or the bat-jet .... or the boom tube fist ...

but yeah ... if he has access to his cave then yeah ... he wins ...

#26 Posted by Fetts (4490 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke solos. Hell Deadpool might be able to solo in a decent fight. Team stomps. 

Would have been a better fight if it was Deadpool and Batman vs Deathstroke.

#27 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Depends what the prep allows bruce to bring. With full resources he stomps them, without resources he loses.

full resources

#28 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Team D and D

#29 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Team D and D

Actually,The Wilsons looks cooler

#30 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wilson. :)

#31 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Yup.^^

#32 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN DEAD.

#33 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@tmacximas said:

Yup.^^

this.

#34 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Deadpool and Batman as equals, its quite naive to think so. Batman carries alot of weapons, so does Deadpool, but Deadpool has major skill and speed with Katana, and Batman won't be able to keep up with those.

#35 Posted by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Read the OP... Batman has a week of prep, and the Wilsons only have a teleporter and swords.

#36 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne:

I know but Batman usually already has enough trouble with Stroke, and Deadpool is like his clone and to me he seems more versatile so the Wilsons win.

#37 Edited by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: He has trouble with Deathstroke when either Deathstroke has one sided prep, or in straight up encounters (and he still manages to defeat Deathstroke half the time).

In this scenario, Batman gets all his resources, and a week of prep. With these rules, it's an easy win.

Insider suit, JLA bots, and so much more that could defeat the Wilsons with little effort.

@PurpleCandy said:

@ImmortalOne:

I know but Batman usually already has enough trouble with Stroke, and Deadpool is like his clone and to me he seems more versatile so the Wilsons win.

Wait... wha... how dare you! Deadpool is Deathstroke's clone, not the other way around!

#38 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mee09 said:

No, no, no, you guys are obviously not doing any kind for research. Batman is now able to take down Deathstroke easily. Even in video games, in Arkham City Lockdown Batman can take him down incredibly easily. Which shows you how much Batman has improved in hand to hand combat. I am also very sure Batman could just knock Deadpool out cold. Deadpool is a great martial artist, but even Nightwing is more skilled than he is in hand to hand combat. And Batman can man-handle Nightwing. A lot of people seem to forget just how powerful Batman is. Either that or they tend not to research their facts. (I decided to put a video of Batman easily defeating Deathstroke. Watch the entire video.)

Arkham City isn't used as canon material.

#39 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@PurpleCandy: He has trouble with Deathstroke when either Deathstroke has one sided prep, or in straight up encounters (and he still manages to defeat Deathstroke half the time).

In this scenario, Batman gets all his resources, and a week of prep. With these rules, it's an easy win.

Insider suit, JLA bots, and so much more that could defeat the Wilsons with little effort.

@PurpleCandy said:

@ImmortalOne:

Wait... wha... how dare you! Deadpool is Deathstroke's clone, not the other way around!

Yeah yeah I know, and I suppose your right with a good well-placed trap Batman can take a victory

#40 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mee09 said:

I don't know if this is a joke, or your being serious.

Dick grayson has also stated himself deathstroke can kill him easily. He routinely kicks batman's but. He has ripped him out of a plane and then proceeded to beat the crap out of him before throwing him off.

#41 Posted by nickthedevil (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

A depowered Deathstroke alone kicked Batman's pansy ass all over the place 0_o anyone remember?

#42 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone of them can possibly solo with ease.

#43 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

this is too much for bats. Deathstroke alone can and has taken him down

#44 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5132 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Deadpool stomp, even if Bats has prep. The only way he could win is in his PIS-Insider Suit.

#45 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5534 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub
Deathstroke and Deadpool stomp, even if Bats has prep. The only way he could win is in his PIS-Insider Suit.
This
#46 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you think this is a fair match?

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Batman dies horribly.

#48 Posted by Mee09 (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chronus: I know it is not cannon it is just backing up my point. I remember reading a comic issue where he took out Deathstroke in about 1 or 2 punches. I don't remember what it was, but I did see it somewhere on YouTube.

#49 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

I;m sorry but, what in your mind told you that Batman in any way has even a chance at this?

#50 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Do all the old batman/deathstroke fights count anymore? Bat continuity is so confusing...