No Caption Provided

Vs

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Rounds:

1.Morals on for both teams

2.Morals on for Wolverine.Morals off for Deathstroke and Captain America

3.Morals off for everyone

4.Morals off for everyone.Wolverine had refresher courses for his martial arts for the upcoming fight.But prior knowledge for Captain America and Deathstroke on who they are fighting.1 hour prep for them only

Rules:

Pre-52 Deathstroke

Captain America(Pre SSS loss and 100%)

Pre-killable Wolverine with healing factor

Standard Equipment

Standard Elimination(K.O./Incap/Death)

Setting:

An empty football field.Start on opposite 30 yard lines

Questions please ask

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 @dondave @frozen @wolverine08 @patrat18 @comicstooge @super_soldierxii @laflux @strider92 @cable_extreme @slimj87d @wyldsong @monsterstomp @juiceboks @lvenger @highaccuser @god_spawn @i_like_swords @jmarshmellow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine

Team

Wolverine

Wolverine

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team can win all rounds. Steve provides a solid defence and deathstroke has a solid offence. Wolverine is skilled but he isn't better than them both combined. HIs healing factor will make it tough but I think it can be taxed eventually.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By patrat18

Team

Team

Logan

Team

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wolvie

2. Team

3. Wolvie

4. Wolvie

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Team

Team

Logan

Team

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't see Captain America lasting long against a morals off Wolverine. In fact, i think he goes down pretty easily based on their previous battles.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: I don't see Captain America lasting long against a morals off Wolverine. In fact, i think he goes down pretty easily based on their previous battles.

Steve isn't alone here though. All he really needs to do is keep wolverine off deathstrokes back. I think Steve can at least run interference and avoid getting fodderized.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Team

Team

Team

Team

Team

Team

Heck. . . .team don't hurt me wolverine08 :P

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly don't see Wolverine beating both of these guys together. Maybe morals off ... maybe ...

Deathstroke alone is a tough enough fight (loses a majority though to be sure).

Cap alone can give Logan hell as well (though definitely loses a solid majority) ... his shield strikes can, possibly, lead to a KO.

Together against Logan? I think Slade and Steve are being slightly underrated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power-Corps
  1. Wolverine solos.
  2. Wolverine solos.
  3. Wolverine solos.
  4. Wolverine solos.
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Logan all rounds with mild difficulty

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Slade solos

2. Slade solos

3. Slade solos

4. Slade solos

Cap provides moral support ;)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

I think the team can win all rounds. Steve provides a solid defence and deathstroke has a solid offence. Wolverine is skilled but he isn't better than them both combined. HIs healing factor will make it tough but I think it can be taxed eventually.

In before W08 say "I bet you wouldn't say that if Spider-Man was facing Cap and Deathstroke"

Honestly don't see Wolverine beating both of these guys together. Maybe morals off ... maybe ...

Deathstroke alone is a tough enough fight (loses a majority though to be sure).

Cap alone can give Logan hell as well (though definitely loses a solid majority) ... his shield strikes can, possibly, lead to a KO.

Together against Logan? I think Slade and Steve are being slightly underrated.

I guess I'll go with this though. Though Steve did K.O an exhausted Wolverine with said shield bash.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team all rounds.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

In before W08 say "I bet you wouldn't say that if Spider-Man was facing Cap and Deathstroke"

In all seriousness, due to webbing incap, Parker has a better chance of it than Logan IMHO.

Styles make fights. If Parker chooses to brawl with both of them, I don't overly like his chances though. He would have to pull out all the stops, webbing and any tech he rolls with these days, to get the job done. In short, it would have to be a very serious minded Parker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team all rounds.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it all rounds, Slade alone could pull victories....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the team all rounds.

Cap isn't fodder here, he usually fights with high morals when he has faced Wolverine. Wolverine doesn't nearly fight with such high morals, a morals off Wolverine vs a morals off Captain America should still be very similar to a morals on for both of them. The shield is also an excellent defense. Needles to say, he can't take Wolverine alone that's for sure.

Deathstroke is what Captain America is without any morals at all except trade the shield with guns, explosives and swords. And factor in a healing factor. H2h, the guy overwhelms Batman who I would argue is equal to Wolverine in skill. I don't think Deathstroke by himself can take Wolverine on due to the healing factor either.

Together, The team definitely has what it takes to incapacitate Wolverine if they just need to pin him and restrain him with Deathstrokes gear. If I'm not mistaken Deathstroke has a grappling hook with a cable on par with Batman's.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: Possible.

I have no doubt its doable. Steve can arguably match wolverine in all stats except durability (All though Steves shield makes the defensive edge not that big) and damage output (Steve isn't shrugging off adamantium claws despite a few outlier healing feats). I'd be willing to give strength and skill to wolverine but Steve should be smarter and more flexible, reflexes being the most debatable topic IMO. The only reason a fight between Steve and wolverine isn't debatable is because Steve can't put wolverine down at all. Take away the healing factor and its close (I might give wolverine a slight edge).

However in this scenario Wolverine has to fight Deathstroke who's stats are basically the same as Steves (A few minor changes). Deathstroke loses because he lacks a significant degree of defensive means which Steve has. Slade does have the damage output to tax wolverines healing factor eventually. Problem being in a one on one fight Logan would finish him before that happens. However with Steve running defence this becomes a lot harder for wolverine. Logan is going to be getting attacked from different angles, and he is going to have two enemies who are fast, skilled, and very tactical coming at him and he needs to drop them both.

I know Logan has some team busting showings but I don't think his powerset is as well suited against multiple enemies in comparison deathstroke or spider-man. Not saying its impossible for Logan to manage against a team but I think it needs to be against a team where he has individual members outclassed by quite a bit. Just as Logan would do better against a brick than spider-man or deathstroke due to powersets I think they do better against teams than wolverine.

TL;DR Logans good but he doesn't outclass the team significantly enough to win here and they have the means to drop him; and the means to survive long enough. Both deathstroke and cap have some advantage the other is lacking normally against wolverine; and between the 2 of them this is twice as hard as fighting either individually, and neither lacks the means to give wolverine a good fight. Steve lacks the means to win due to not being able to KO wolverine but he can make Logan seriously work for it at least.

The team should win all rounds. I dare even say handily. Individually Logan would beat either without a doubt but I think both at once is a bad match for wolverine. Like there isn't much which stops Steve from holding logan off up close and deathstroke blasting Logan from a range with his blast staff.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I definitely agree with your assessment as it's real similar to mine. Even in the scenarios where Logan manages to kill one of them, by then he'd be very tired an exhausted, lets say this is a 5/10 chance scenario. Deathstroke's guns, explosives and Cap's shield bashes will add up while the other two shouldn't be as exhausted or tired. At this point if he goes 1 on 1 with one of them in a exhausted and tired condition while the other one should have minimal damage, it's almost 50% chance for Logan to win.

That's only 2.5 (+/- 0.5) /10 I would say Logan can win. The team should take it 7.5 (+/- 0.5) /10.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

Team

Wolverine

Wolverine

Maybe you want to say your reasoning as you seem alone with your choice of answers?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44:

I definitely agree with your assessment as it's real similar to mine. Even in the scenarios where Logan manages to kill one of them, by then he'd be very tired an exhausted, lets say this is a 5/10 chance scenario. Deathstroke's guns, explosives and Cap's shield bashes will add up while the other two shouldn't be as exhausted or tired. At this point if he goes 1 on 1 with one of them in a exhausted and tired condition while the other one should have minimal damage, it's almost 50% chance for Logan to win.

That's only 2.5 (+/- 0.5) /10 I would say Logan can win. The team should take it 7.5 (+/- 0.5) /10.

I can agree with this. All though I would say the team wins at least 8/10. With wolverine fighting morals on 8.5/10 since Logan will hold back on Steve.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@reaverlation: Eh, don't really feel like it honestly. Have debated Wolverine vs Deathstroke and other spin offs too many times now. I do admit though that thinking things over I might actually change my answer.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Eh, don't really feel like it honestly. Have debated Wolverine vs Deathstroke and other spin offs too many times now. I do admit though that thinking things over I might actually change my answer.

This is how Spider Nut Huggers talk...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jacthripper

Logan

Logan

Logan

Team

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins hands down. The two big factors are the healing, and then the fact that a punch from Logan could be lethal.

Ax

Slade and Steve are expert tacticians. And whereas Steve isn't going for the gusto at first, upon realizing that the superficial wounds inflicted are healing, he should logically need up his hits. Slash has always been a morals off Batman/Steve to me anyway, could that with the fact that he things much faster than Logan, and I say he gets overwhelmed.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

This is how Spider Nut Huggers talk...

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team all rounds

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Team in a stomp, either one could put down Logan.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team can take this. 9/10 times.

Cap can give Logan a serious run for his money.

Adding Slade will get the job done

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@doom_phd said:

either one could put down Logan.

Nope.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44 said:

@doom_phd said:

Nope.

They really can't. That's just being disingenuous. Wolverine takes a solid majority over Steve and at least a 6.5/10 majority over Slade. I daresay 7/10.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team takes it all rounds, Slade alone could pull victories....

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team can take this. 9/10 times.

Cap can give Logan a serious run for his money.

Adding Slade will get the job done

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@doom_phd said:

Nope.

They really can't. That's just being disingenuous. Wolverine takes a solid majority over Steve and at least a 6.5/10 majority over Slade. I daresay 7/10.

I agree.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By BeaconofStrength
Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you say Wolverine wins a single round you better back it up well. An argument for Slade taking Wolverine for a majority alone could be made, throw in Cap, and team wins this pretty easily.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NotATreeABush

Team wins with easy

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Nice. Is the blast staff standard equipment though?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: Nice. Is the blast staff standard equipment though?

I consider it standard gear.