Deathseed Sentry vs Phoenix Five

• 86 results
Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle takes place in battleworld or wherever it wont matter cous they will destroy the planet anyway

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By adamTRMM

Either of P5 could solo

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Son_of_simba

@adamtrmm: What makes u think that when it took them tag teaming gladiator just to put him down where as Deathseed Sentry was trashing thor with ease

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

They messed up Gladiator with absolutely no effort, and when they finished... well, I don't recall Gladiator looking so bad lol. Emma also humiliated Thor, Cyclops stopped Mjolnir with a finger, Namor effortlessly took over a team consisted of Dr. Starnge, Red Hulk, Vision, Thor and Thing IIRC and was about to kill them off right before Scarlet Witch arrived and she was aplot device against P5 so she isn't part of discussion. And if I recall correctly all this was achieved when they were all the hosts, as if one goes down those remaining get his/her powers.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Experio

One-sided

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: But Sentry can still speed blitz cyclops couldnt even see nova coming so sentrys just gonna be a blue and grey blur thats why i thought this way a good match up cous individually they have no chance in hell of laying a hand of sentry but with 5 of them they might actually stand a chance of tagging him one on one sentry trashes them lets be honest here

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

They don't have to touch him physically, they have telekinesis for that. To be honest I don't really remember if they were shown to have that kind of reaction, but I can say that PF provides them cosmic awareness so they'll know how to deal with him. Anyway, one thing is certain DSS by his showings has absolutely nothing to put even one of them down.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: @adamtrmm: Cosmic awareness is a non factor since theres nothing for them to exploit and after what happened the last time emma frost tried invade sentrys mind i doubt she would be brave enough to try again not that it was matter cous like i said slow reaction time and sentry is physically the only advatage they have is numbers and superior and a larger variation of ranged attacks

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P5

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: You mean when Emma got the piece of void stuck in her mind? Because this sentry has no void, so no problem. And cosmic awareness isn't just for exploiting weaknesses

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kyrees

this is freaking phoenix in one of the its five avatars. DSS loses.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

ok, so tell me how can Sentry put even one of them down?

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son_of_simba

@adamtrmm: Well by flying circles around them and delivering devastating punches like i said nova speed blitzed cyclops so they would have have a hard time even seeing sentry tagging him is a whole different story their best shot of attack would be to try and launch a planet busting attack before he rips their brains out their mouth

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

Lol what? These would be useless since the only thing that really hurts them was Chaos Magic and that awfully undeveloped Chi/Dragon-thing. And when did Sentry ever accomplished a planet-busting attack? Ripping their brains wouldn't work since they will instantly recover as evidenced by the issue where Thor shattered Emma to pieces and she just rained down on him, messing him up the way you don't see everyday, and not even being bothered. Sentry has absolutely nothing on them, besides maybe speed to counter which they have TK.

Either of them with even 1/5 of PF could win.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: u still havent answered how their supposed to even touch him so even if sentry doesnt win the fight will sure as hell drag on since like i said poor reaction speeds and emmas failed to mindrape sentry in the past not to mention the phoenix has been hurt on numerous occasions and i didnt see wanda or hope using their powers on scott i remember them just beating his face to a stain on the ground

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

Cosmic awareness to know how + TK to counter physical attacks, that are if even provided, I don't really consider effective, yet again TK, that's how they touch him. If we are talking about Exodus story "mindraping", it was the Void, and DSS has no Void.

So you think after Thor, Rulk, Hulk, Gladiator couldn't physically hurt either of them, Hope and Wanda won in a physical fight? Nice.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son_of_simba

@adamtrmm: so there supposed to used cosmic awareness or tk while sentrys attacking them with florishes of combos and attacks while their getting their a** beat cous theirs no way they can do either of those prior to sentrys assault when hes that much faster than them

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba:

It's like you ignore everything I say, even if he wants to touch them for that kind of attacks they have TK force-fields, but it doesn't matter since he cannot physically harm them.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Well the actual entity and jean grey phoenix have been able to be hurt be beings of equal if not weaker power than death seed sentry and can they use their shields in time cous like i said they may not have lost but other characters other than the scarlet witch managed to attack them and wernt greeted with an automatic shield one example i keep giving is nova whom scott did not see coming nor did he have a shield up to protect him from things coming at him so fast his mind couldnt comprehend

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kingant27

@son_of_simba: He couldn't speed blitz Cyclops, as anyone with cosmic power gets faster than light speed abilities.

Death Seed Sentry, may be able to handle one of the Phoenix five members, because even before his power amp, he could trash heralds like Terrax, and his molecular abilities were superior to that of even the Molecule man.

Bearing in mind that a herald get only a small proportion of the power of cosmic, but the Phoenix five members are amped by the Phoenix force, which was divided between the five members, and if each were shown better, they should have been easily elder god level+.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

His mind was a little busy comprehending he is a Dark Phoenix, it isn't a good example. It is a Battle forum, we base our arguments on abilities and have no P,C,WIS. And what I say is not out of range of their abilities, so it can all be accomplished by them. Nova's attack did nothing to Scott.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son_of_simba

@kingant27: the phoenix jean grey or the five or any other version has never shown fast reflexes and u cant rlly even argue otherwise cous like i said it happened cyclops had full control of his powers when nova attacked and blitz him at what didnt even look like light speed so no no they cant does this look like light speed reflexes

No Caption Provided

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son_of_simba

@adamtrmm: The fact that it didnt hurt is not the point of the example the point is scott did not see him coming nor did he have any form of defense meaning he didnt know meaning he has inferior reaction speeds to nova which in turn means they have reaction speeds no where close to this form of sentry since none of they phoenix (even jean) have did anything to suggest that nova blitzing scott was PIS or CIS scotty didnt know what was going on when nova hit him u can even see it in his face in the scan show me one speed feat from anyone possed by the phoenix? u can even use galan phoenix if u want lol they have none quite clearly there reflexes are all the same as their normal physical bodies reflexes

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: you can't rely on one image, of where he is being attacked from behind, I have the comic, and the only way he would have reacted was if he were using cosmic awareness, but as he is new to his power gain, he will not have mastery over it like the Silver Surfer.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994

Maybe he could take 1 or 2 but not 5

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think he could take out 4 of them but he loses in the end. Heck if spider man can do it to two of them i know he can do way more.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall DSS being able to die, I mean he did rip his head in half and nothing happened. If not than I think either one has a chance of winning MOST LIKELY on the P5's side

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By adamTRMM

@son_of_simba:

But that was PIS, because Nova tagging Scott delivered them right into Hope/Wanda arms, see what I mean? Of course it happened on panel, but what exactly it has to do with Sentry's ability to win? He still doesn't have the means to take them down.

@primebonnick said:

Heck if spider man can do it to two of them i know he can do way more.

Using out of context plot idiocy? Let me show you some of it as well:

1. P5 should throw Navy Vessels at him, because heck if Hallicarier could mess him up, multiple Vessels can do way more.
  2. P5 should summon giant insects at him, because heck if one worm could take him out (seemingly), multiple variety of giant insects could do way more.

--------------------

Dam that tread just reminded me how sh!tty AVX was.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: im not relying on that one thing every none of the phoenixes have shown and speed feats they probs have about my reaction speeds like i said show me some speed feats u can even use jean grey or galan im not worried though since they dont exist. @adamtrmm:it wasnt PIS because none of the 5 did any thing prior to that fight suggesting they could even react to such speeds it may of served the plot in an extremely small way but it wasnt Plot induced stupidity since novas a couple thousand times faster than them and actually has feats to prove so. And even ur PIS arguments are useless since that was a different sentry with very clearly different stats when any phoenix can react to sentry thor or even freaking iron man extremist level speeds (which is still yet to be proven) then u can justify that as PIS

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: What would a blitz do to the P5? Thor shattered Emma completely and she just reformed and proceeded stomp on him.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By adamTRMM

@chiq said:

@son_of_simba: What would a blitz do to the P5? Thor shattered Emma completely and she just reformed and proceeded stomp on him.

That's what I'm trying to say for too many posts lol

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kyrees

@adamtrmm: question: assuming if one of the phoenix five member dies, would the phoenix essence in that dead member be transferred on to another one ? wouldn't the one receiving that essence gain more control of the phoenix ?

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Son_of_simba

@chiq: Well what would the 5 do when there fighting someone moving so fast that they cant comprehend where the attacks are coming from? They might be big guns but they aint hitting something moving that fast since they have never done so before and didnt scott get KO by hope and scarlet witch?So they can obviously be knocked out then

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Well what would the 5 do when there fighting someone moving so fast they cant be seen?They might be big guns but they aint hitting something moving that fast since they have never done so before and didnt scott get KO by hope and scarlet witch?So they can obviously be knocked out then

Hope and Wanda are the kryptonite of the p5. Sentry doesn't have their powers. Scott stopped Mjolnir with a pinky. Thor was able to react to Sentry. Wasp was able to react to Sentry. Sentry got taken out by a giant space worm. I'm sure Magik can just conjure up an army of hell worms or demons. She could bfr him to the end of time.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: True, though i would say more power less control. P5 stomp

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By adamTRMM

@kyrees:

Control not, power yes. The problem is, I don't see how he takes even one of them out even in a 1/5 ratio lol

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chiq

@adamtrmm said:

@kyrees:

Control not, power yes. The problem is, I don't see how he takes even one of them out even in a 1/5 ratio lol

Agreed.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son_of_simba

@chiq: when did thor try speed blitzing him the phoenix has consitently been hit by characters with my level of reflexes without dodging their attacks thor wasnt using his speed and he rarely does in fights if he were theres enough evidence to suggest they couldnt react to it even look up fights like the silver surfer vs phoenix notice how surfer never wizzes past and snaps her neck but instead confronts the phoenix head on with energy attacks the reason the fights are written that way is cous the writers know the phoenix cant react at such speeds its always been consistent with every incarnation to date including hope even the hulk has far superior speed and reaction feats than the entire phoenix 5 combined the phoenix has no answer to faster than light attacks or faster than sound for that matter atleast not the people who have been possed by it

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By chiq

@son_of_simba: hmmm...I guess you are one of those speed blitz is greater then everything people. I saw a thread somewhere here pitting the flash and zoom vs Celestials. Would someone like Gladiator beat Dormammu or Odin because of his nanosecond reaction time and his 100x the speed of light travel speed feat?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@son_of_simba:

But that was PIS, because Nova tagging Scott delivered them right into Hope/Wanda arms, see what I mean? Of course it happened on panel, but what exactly it has to do with Sentry's ability to win? He still doesn't have the means to take them down.

@primebonnick said:

Heck if spider man can do it to two of them i know he can do way more.

Using out of context plot idiocy? Let me show you some of it as well:

1. P5 should throw Navy Vessels at him, because heck if Hallicarier could mess him up, multiple Vessels can do way more.
  2. P5 should summon giant insects at him, because heck if one worm could take him out (seemingly), multiple variety of giant insects could do way more.

--------------------

Dam that tread just reminded me how sh!tty AVX was.

yea you gotta love comic books and their inconsistencies LOL i still think he can take out 4 of them.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Thitiki
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea you gotta love comic books and their inconsistencies LOL i still think he can take out 4 of them.

And this happens in every damn book lol

How does Sentry win?

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: no not greater than everything trion juggs is slow as hell and would one shot the phoenix 5 and sentry but in this case they need to tag him to do sufficient damage which they will have an insanely hard time doing since there reaction speeds are consistently low he doesnt need to speed blitz them he just needs to attack them at superhuman speeds since they have no way of reacting to that kind of assault its the same thats the same reason TK is useless since emma couldnt focus while receiving 50-100 hundred ton punches to the face every 2 seconds and there physical strength is far below aswell it took tag teaming to keep gladiator down DSS could of taken him out in a combo

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: no not greater than everything trion juggs is slow as hell and would one shot the phoenix 5 and sentry but in this case they need to tag him to do sufficient damage which they will have an insanely hard time doing since there reaction speeds are consistently low he doesnt need to speed blitz them he just needs to attack them at superhuman speeds since they have no way of reacting to that kind of assault its the same thats the same reason TK is useless since emma couldnt focus while receiving 50-100 hundred ton punches to the face every 2 seconds and there physical strength is far below aswell it took tag teaming to keep gladiator down DSS could of taken him out in a combo

Thor hit Namor in the back of his head with Mjolnir and it didn't do anything. Scott blocked Mjolnir with his pinky finger and Namor snapped Rulks arm off with a twitch of his wrist. Magik can beat Dormammu w/o the Phoenix force and Colossus is the Avatar of Cyttorak amped with the Phoenix force. Magik can just port him to the end of time w/o seeing or touching him.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@primebonnick said:

And this happens in every damn book lol

How does Sentry win?

i didn't say he wins i say he kills 4 and loses in the end.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers