Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AMALGAM FIGHTS!!! Deadpool/Deathstroke(AkA Deathpool!) VS
Batman/Wolverine(AKA Dark Claw!)

Deathpool: Powers of Deathstroke AND Deadpool!
Dark Claw: Powers and intellect of Batman and Wolverine!

Setting: Rooftop of 100 FT Building

24 FT apart

Weapons: Deathpool: Katana and pistols and grenades
Dark Claw: Batarangs, Wolverine claws, Various gadgets

Special Techniques: Deathpool: Super Soldier abilities of Deathstroke, INCREDIBLE healing factor of Deadpool
Special Techs: Dark Claw: Healing factor of Wolverine

Skills: Deathpool: Martial arts
Skills: Dark Claw: Martial arts,Invulnerability of Wolverine adamantium, Stealth of Batman.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Logically a stalemate

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Claw would most likely win. Wolverine's skill atop of Batman's skill, Wolverine's physicality and durability, Batman's intellect, and Wolverine's damage output. The only problem is if Dark Claw stands on the same moral grounds as Batman.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Dark Claw might win this...

d?.?b

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think wolverine's ruthlessness with work well with Batman and wolverines martial art skills, statlemate.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing holding Batman back from obliterating Deathstroke are morals and physicals.

The only thing holding Wolverine from obliterating Deadpool is tactical fighting and EXTREMELY superior martial art skills.

Now that they both have those...

Dark Claw wins. Handily IMO.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkclaw. He traveled the world learning 127 martial arts like Batman, is a mutant Like Wolverine, has no problem fighting dirty, and he deals with a talative loonatic on the regular with Hyena.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing holding Batman back from obliterating Deathstroke are morals and physicals.

The only thing holding Wolverine from obliterating Deadpool is tactical fighting and EXTREMELY superior martial art skills.

Jmarshmallow

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off what I've seen

Deathstroke > Batman

Deathstroke > Wolverine

Deadpool > Batman

Deadpool =< Wolverine

I've never read any of the Amalgam comics but from the likes of it, I see Deathpool winning this

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkClaw ftw

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By deathstroke19

I've never read any of the Amalgam comics but it sounds like Dark Claw has this :(

If its a fight to the death then I say stalemate though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would still be one hell of a match to be fair. Deathpool is essentially a serious Deadpool (who is still crazy), with Deathstrokes physicals, an impressive healing factor, and their combined intellects.

Dark Claw would win but it'd be some fight.

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: @deathstroke19: @zeroplus: @iragexcudder: @erick_williams: @guardiandevil83: @jmarshmallow: @kingant27: @superstay: @monsterstomp: @lukehero: How? Deathstroke took on Batman and won with total ease, Deathstroke can take on the JLA, Teen Titans, again beat freakin BATMAN! The only way Batman beat Deathstroke was, if I remember correctly, with the help of Several other members of the batman family, including Nightwing.

Deadpool has beaten Wolverine. Atleast once.

However, we also must consider Batman gadgets and martial arts., But also must consider Wolverines claws and adamantium, plus healing. Deadpool has better Healing then Wolverine. But not as durable, that is where Deathstroke comes in. He is a super soldier assassin, he is very durable, and his super soldier stats increase all his stats from Strength to Speed. But batman is the genius with prep...However I realize No one in this fight has ANY prep...just a random encounter.

Both fighters are very durable, very skilled in h2h, but Deathpool has all the increased stats...would it hurt to get punched by Wolverines metal fist? Yes...but Deathstroke can send you flying with a punch.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@roman_sionis: Wouldn't really matter if Slade has beaten Batman, Batman has still put the hurt on Slade. Add in Wolverine's physicals and Batman would take Slade any day.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dark Claw would most likely win. Wolverine's skill atop of Batman's skill, Wolverine's physicality and durability, Batman's intellect, and Wolverine's damage output. The only problem is if Dark Claw stands on the same moral grounds as Batman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

You think that Deadpool is a superior martial artist than Wolverine?

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: True..but put the hurt on him teamed up with others. And is Slade not physically superior then Wolverine?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MonsterStomp

@roman_sionis: Both Slade and Wolverine are roughly in the same physical league. The difference is, Wolverine is rocking more skill than Slade. Its true that Slade has hung with Batman and Tiger, but they don't have ANY superhuman physicals and Tiger has given him a tough stalemate.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really get how this is being debated. Deathpool was basically just Deadpool with a different costume on. DarkClaw was an exact matchup of both Wolverine and Batman's best attributes. Deadpool doesn't really stand a chance against the real Wolverine, and it's in the realm of possibility that Batman could beat Deadpool aswell.

This is pretty much a curbstomp in DarkClaw's favor.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DarthAznable

@iragexcudder:

Based off what I've seen

Deathstroke > Batman

Deathstroke > Wolverine

Deadpool > Batman

Deadpool =< Wolverine

I've never read any of the Amalgam comics but from the likes of it, I see Deathpool winning this

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis: I still see it as a stalemate...if you take out plot & PIS....They are dead even to me....

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Batman makes up Powers with Genius intellect and prep. Slade can lift around 2 tons,(4000 Lbs) Wolverine can lift about 980 lbs. Slade is tremendously stronger, and maybe faster, then Wolverine.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Guardiandevil83

My argument is that even though Slade did beat Bruce, it was only due to physical's, Slade even admitted as much. Darkclaw has the best of TWO of the greatest melee and weapons combatants in one, add the fact that now, conventional attacks are almost rendered useless. And since Bruce is the man behind the Mask (with a few canuckle atributes), temparment and whatnot, he is still as strategic, as his Batman-self, he is not to be taken likely, as since Deathpool most likely won't take the fight seriously, I can see him losing, ala mainstream Deadpool vs The Cat. Granted Deadpool is viscious when serious, he isn't most the time, and Deathpool had more Wade then Slade, which will hinder him here, since both Bruce and Logan are always serious. Even in Marvel vs Dc during his first apperance Darkclaw used smoke pellets, rather then rely soely on his mutanted physical capabilities, I would call stalemate before giving Pool the win here, and that is mostely due to the combatants' healing factors respectively. Darkclaw 7/10.

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: @lukehero: @cf12793: But does'nt Deathpool have the super duper healing factor of Deadpool...and the Super Soldier attributes of Deathstroke? Though you guys probly know this more cause most of the info I get here is reading online...I have not read nearly any comics..in fact, the only comics I have ever read was Spidey vs Lizard, and something else...Yeah lol just 2 comics. But I do agree, Deadpools non seriousness will weaken Deathpools chances. But I do wonder..If They do even hurt Deathpool, won;t Deadpools healing factor keep up? The guy survived a rocket blasted through his head from punisher and still stood like nothing, Wolverine gets hurt from a shot in the face with a bullet. Yes, Wolverines toughness and Batmans toughness and Healing will certainly help..But Deadpools healing is way way better then Wolverines, and Deathstrokes phsyical is better then Batman or Wolverine (Wolverine is strong but can lift about 980 lb at the max, Deathstroke can lift 2 tons AKA 4000 lb)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis: Deadpool vs Wolverine & Deathstroke vs Batman is of constant debate...mixing up their origins, powers, and personalities...Logically they would be dead even.

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I am aware it is of constant debate...but Deathstroke did beat wolverine...and Deadpool did nearly kill Wolverine...remember Deadpool vs Wolverine? Though I am getting convinced Dark Claw takes it cause of Deathpools Deadpool humor...if it had Deathstrokes personality. Deathpool would own.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

You think that Deadpool is a superior martial artist than Wolverine?

I think what he meant was, while Wolverine is superior to Deadpool in martial arts knowledge, the gap in their skill isn't large enough for Wolverine to completely stomp Wade.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathpool

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarthAznable

@iragexcudder: Many people would disagree with Deathstroke > Wolverine.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Many people would disagree with Deathstroke > Wolverine.

TRU. A point could be taken for either side. I should've put >= instead.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@wolverine08: Noooooo.

I was just saying that the skill gap isn't big enough for Wolverine to overshadow Wade in that regard.

Wolverine has the knowledge aspect by far.

But Deadpool has the feats to easily be on par with Wolverine.

But with Batman's skill put in the mix, that obstacle is easily overcome.

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@roman_sionis: Both Slade and Wolverine are roughly in the same physical league. The difference is, Wolverine is rocking more skill than Slade. Its true that Slade has hung with Batman and Tiger, but they don't have ANY superhuman physicals and Tiger has given him a tough stalemate.

Slade didn't want to fight Tiger and Tiger had the assistance of Deadshot,not to mention many other variables and Slade not being in peak condition.

Regardless Dark Claw wins.

Deathstroke>Batman

Wolverine>Deadpool

Batman>Deadpool

Wolverine>Deathstroke,I know this one has been contested but I feel Logan should take it.

So Dark Claw>Deathpool.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Deathpool.

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@roman_sionis: Super Soldier, is Clark Kent born in early 1900's, we was wimpy, but got recruited for an experiment. The Super Soldier Serum was made from died Kryptonian DNA found in a space ship. They shot Clark full of Kryptonian DNA then radiated him with yellow sun.

He is powerful, but not on normal supes level

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it is impossible to beat batman

samuel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By RealityWarper

I go for Deathclaw ! :D

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samuel90: and why would you assume that?

You won't be on the site long if you keep tagging people with outlandish remarks.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#45 SC  Moderator
@samuel90 said:

you don't know much about comics do you.

Hello. This thread is for discussion about "Deathpool and Dark Claw" and not users speculation or accusations towards others. Please make sure in the future to keep discussion firmly focused on the characters and not other users. Cheers.