• 85 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Downtown Chicago.  Unpopulated.  Midday. 

Rules

-Begin 50 feet apart. 
-Spider-Man is pre-loss of spider sense. 
-Deathlok is Collins and with standard gear (plamsa weapons) 
-Standard elimination rules apply. 
-Morals apply.  

VS

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@k4tzm4n: Tough one.I think Spidey has him physically,but it could still go either way.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

For more info on Collins: 

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By SpidermanWins

150 tons is out of Peter's league, man and Adamantium? Sheesh. Maybe Deathlok. Gimme some feats though.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@SpidermanWins
He's 85 tons, but has the potential to reach 150.  I've never seen anything to justify that high, though.  And his skeleton and only parts of armor have admanatium.  He's hardly invincible by any means.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Collins would smoke Spidey.Unlike most class 85's that Spider-Man has fought Deathlok is skilled and heavily armed.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpidermanWins
@k4tzm4n said:
@SpidermanWins: He's 85 tons, but has the potential to reach 150.  I've never seen anything to justify that high, though.  And his skeleton and only parts of armor have admanatium.  He's hardly invincible by any means.
True but he isn't a dumb*ss like Rhino. He is very skilled. He seems like he could take down the Webbed Wonder.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro

Scans showcasing he'd be able to shoot or wreck Spidey as easily as you're implying?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

@Vance Astro

Scans showcasing he'd be able to shoot or wreck Spidey as easily as you're implying?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro
Did you seriously just use my own scans? LOL
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Susanoo
@k4tzm4n
I think I might steal your scans as a matter of fact.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro
@Susanoo: 
That's fine.  My point was to provide something to me proving Deathlok would be able to: 
A) Tag Parker with projectiles (I'm still researching, but I haven't found an accuracy feat to support it) 
B) Withstand numerous strikes throughout the battle (I have many durability feats from him, but there's no doubt a haymaker from Parker would be felt majorly)

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo
@k4tzm4n
Im going with Deathlok. He's too strong and is actually skilled enough to take on Spidey. Street levels give him trouble due to their skill. Now Death, he has guns, strength, and everything.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spidey 15
@Susanoo said:
@k4tzm4n: Im going with Deathlok. He's too strong and is actually skilled enough to take on Spidey. Street levels give him trouble due to their skill. Now Death, he has guns, strength, and everything.
To be fair, spidey has trouble with their skills, because he never use his own powers at their full potential due to the fact that most of them are either close friends to him and greatly physically inferior to him. 
That does not apply here considering that the one who is physically superior is Peter, so i doubt he will hesitate to utilize his powers. 
Also, does deathlok even have any skill feats that put him on the same level with Daredevil or Cap( people that have managed to give some trouble to Pete due to their skills )?? 

Btw, i'm not taking any side. I'm just pointing a few things... 
:)
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Deathlok, probably. Hes alot Stronger, and can fire Energy beams.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@comicdude23 said:
Deathlok, probably. Hes alot Stronger, and can fire Energy beams.
Almost every time spidey fights stronger characters than him ( scorpion, rhino, lizard, sand-man, doc ock etc.... ) and several characters that can fire beams or any other projectiles ( electro, scorpion, human torch etc..) 
He even dodges projectiles from some pretty good marksmen like Bullseye or Punisher( PIS aside, there are several instances where spidey has dodged Castle and one of them was in Frank's first apperance in Amazing Spider-man #129).  Additionally, spidey has recently shown to be able to fight a bloodlsuted Avengers Academy and rarely he got hit. He has even dodge striker's electrical attacks while at the same time he dodged a kick from Finesse. And as you know, Pete does not have his spider-sense recently. Imagine how much harder it will be to hit him since here he has his spider-sense
I'm not saying that Deathlok can not win, but i don't see how being stronger or firing energy beams can let you win against one of the most agile guys with a danger sense. 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By karrob

Id say deathlok but I am ready to be convinced otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Deathlok loses for ever using the name Doctor Donut.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Susanoo
@spidey 15
Your back?
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By whacknasty
@Jake Fury said:
Lol. That does seem a bit strange... 

That tactical computer thing seems to be pretty spot on in that scan...could that be a reliable counter for Spidey's agility/spider sense?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Jake Fury said:

The man is serious about pastries.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@spidey 15:  

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!!!!! 

YA BACK!!!!! 

You and Achilles. in a week? 

Yay! :D 

But I think Deathlok takes it. He could possibly go head to head with Spidey, and can think of something. 

But Spidey's spidey sense is what really comes down too.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@TheCerealKillz
He's tired of getting schooled on the Ledger so he came back here to boost his ego :D
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
 A) Tag Parker with projectiles (I'm still researching, but I haven't found an accuracy feat to support it) B) Withstand numerous strikes throughout the battle (I have many durability feats from him, but there's no doubt a haymaker from Parker would be felt majorly) 
I just posted something random to be honest.All the scans I have for him are from his mini and if you read it you probably call that he doesn't get hit alot or have to fight any characters that are anywhere near as fast as Spider-Man. 

I doubt that a haymaker from Parker would do much.Deathlok is mostly bullet proof.I've never seen him punch anything or anyone bullet proof without hurting himself.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro
I haven't had a chance to read his 34 issue run.  So far I've only read the 4 issue mini and some other scattered appearances.  I think he has encounters with a few big names in those.  I'm not saying Parker would one-shot him by any means, just that he has the strength to certainly smack Deathlok around with strikes.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SpidermanWins

Spidey I think will put up quite the fight but Peter's senses have fallen short before and he's been tagged by guys weaker than this. Deathlok is too well protected and outclasses him in strength. His firearms should not be a problem for peter but it's close combat that I am worried about. Could he hit him? Dunno maybe not, but could Peter hurt him that bad? Yes, he is not completely covered in adamantium armor but a great deal of him is. My point is that he's tough ever for an experienced combatant like Peter. I think this may depend on the setting. Peter always beat enemies like this with his noggin. He is resourceful. This fight takes place in a city which the Web-head is most comfortable in. I say either could win now that I have evaluated some points and also with what has been said.

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lectriccolossus

Deathlok
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lectriccolossus said:
Deathlok
This.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@TheCerealKillz@Susanoo:  Not for long. I'll stay here for a while. I just miss comicvine... :) 

@k4tzm4n said:
@TheCerealKillz: He's tired of getting schooled on the Ledger so he came back here to boost his ego :D
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@k4tzm4n said:
@TheCerealKillz: He's tired of getting schooled on the Ledger so he came back here to boost his ego :D
LOL. 

@spidey 15:  

Aw. But good to see you active.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15
You didn't deny it :D
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@TheCerealKillz: Thanks.... 

@k4tzm4n: Leave me alone.... >_<
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Star_Lord
Despite it saying "Collins" in the title, for some odd reason I thought this was Manning vs Spider-man(that would have been bad). In this case, IDK, I really don't know anything about this Deathlok.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mavfan626

Deathlok stomps. this is borderline spite.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626 said:
Huh???? 

Seriously???
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
Huh????  Seriously???
I just dont see what spiderman could him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The classic Deathlok model withstood a few strikes from Thing before knocking him around and shooting him, so it's definitely an uphill struggle for Spider-Man.  But the fact remains, while I have impressive accuracy feats for Deathlok, I have nothing to prove he can shoot Spider-Man.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
The classic Deathlok model withstood a few strikes from Thing before knocking him around and shooting him, so it's definitely an uphill struggle for Spider-Man.  But the fact remains, while I have impressive accuracy feats for Deathlok, I have nothing to prove he can shoot Spider-Man.
Even if he doesn't SHOOT Spider-Man he will hit him.He doesn't need to shoot him to take him out.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
@k4tzm4n said:
Even if he doesn't SHOOT Spider-Man he will hit him.He doesn't need to shoot him to take him out.

That wasn't my point.  It's obvious he'll be capable of tagging him in close combat, but the real question is how many times he'll get knocked around first.  Spider-Man's speed, agility, reflexes and spider sense is a rather large advantage here.  Not to mention the assorted use of his webbing, too. 

Plus, one strike is hardly going to one-shot him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Here's some new scans I've made.   

VS Silvermane.  According to this, he's at 15 tons.  Naturally, he's slower and significantly less agile than Spider-Man, and by stats, 5 tons stronger.  If he can land that many with his style, imagine how many Parker can with his other factors. 

Point being, I don't see this as an easy victory for Collins. 

They're posted in reverse order

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

I don't see this as an easy victory for Collins. 

Not easy but inevitable.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626 said:
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
Huh????  Seriously???
I don't see why spidey could not hurt him after landing dozen of punches( on the parts where there is no adamantium obviously ), but even if he could not, i don't see how it would be a spite. Spidey is still a tough target to hit. 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Mabye, Spidey can put up a good fight. After all, he has super-human, accurate reflexes that can help him dodge, and he's extremely agile, one of Marvel's most agile. He's also fast, he can be put at super-human speed. It's his strength though, people say he's 10 tons, but he's lifted a tank, and that's 20 something tons, so Spidey at his best is 20 something tons. There's also his intellect, it's quite high, he's a genius, so he could mabye outsmart Deathlok, it's just Spidey's attitude, he likes to make jokes alot, but he has been serious around characters like Shadowland Daredevil, so Spidey has a chance, but I don't think he'll take the majority.  

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@comicdude23 said:
Mabye, Spidey can put up a good fight. After all, he has super-human, accurate reflexes that can help him dodge, and he's extremely agile, one of Marvel's most agile. He's also fast, he can be put at super-human speed. It's his strength though, people say he's 10 tons, but he's lifted a tank, and that's 20 something tons, so Spidey at his best is 20 something tons. There's also his intellect, it's quite high, he's a genius, so he could mabye outsmart Deathlok, it's just Spidey's attitude, he likes to make jokes alot, but he has been serious around characters like Shadowland Daredevil, so Spidey has a chance, but I don't think he'll take the majority.  
Actually he was not that serious against DD( he indeed used his powers in a faaar better level than he usually does but i would not see he was serious like in Back in Black or Grim Hunt ). 
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo Spidey can take this encounter..
Unlike Sunfire (scans shown) he wont be wreckless & leave hinself wide open for Deathlok to counter-attack..
Can also see Spidey making the most of his Speed/Agilty & power to either jump on his back & rip his weapons away or just pulling off any tech armour from his head..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
I don't see why spidey could not hurt him after landing dozen of punches( on the parts where there is no adamantium obviously ), but even if he could not, i don't see how it would be a spite. Spidey is still a tough target to hit. :)
Who said anything about spite? Deathlok is simply going to win.I didn't say it would be easy or that Spider-Man can't do anything to hold his own.He will lose though. 

@Chaos Prime said:
Imo Spidey can take this encounter.. Unlike Sunfire (scans shown) he wont be wreckless & leave hinself wide open for Deathlok to counter-attack.. Can also see Spidey making the most of his Speed/Agilty & power to either jump on his back & rip his weapons away or just pulling off any tech armour from his head..
You say this as if Spider-Man is a smarter COMBATANT than Sunfire.He's just as dumb in a fight.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Susanoo
@k4tzm4n said:

ROFL
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: I did not say it was you that said it would be spite. I was actually talking to mavfan who was the one that stated it. 
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Vance Astro said:
@spidey 15 said:
I don't see why spidey could not hurt him after landing dozen of punches( on the parts where there is no adamantium obviously ), but even if he could not, i don't see how it would be a spite. Spidey is still a tough target to hit. :)
Who said anything about spite? Deathlok is simply going to win.I didn't say it would be easy or that Spider-Man can't do anything to hold his own.He will lose though. 

@Chaos Prime said:
Imo Spidey can take this encounter.. Unlike Sunfire (scans shown) he wont be wreckless & leave hinself wide open for Deathlok to counter-attack.. Can also see Spidey making the most of his Speed/Agilty & power to either jump on his back & rip his weapons away or just pulling off any tech armour from his head..
You say this as if Spider-Man is a smarter COMBATANT than Sunfire.He's just as dumb in a fight.
Only going by the scans shown for Sunfire in his battle with Deathlok..Imo Spidey wont be as careless..
When he wants too Spidey has a clever head on those shoulders as he showed when he beat Venom..I know Venom & Deathlok dont compare so this one would go probably along the same way when he battles the Green Goblin/Hobgoblin..Speed agility & cunning..
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
Huh????  Seriously???
I know spidey is tough but inevitable spidey would loses, that's the thing..