Death(Supernatural) vs. Galactus!

• 116 results
Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pern: There is no such thing as equal fictions though(for the most part). If we go down that path then Marvel/DC top dogs aren't equal either. It gets very mucky. Omnipotent is just something we should not even touch. There are those who are nigh omnipotent. Sure battle those. When you're talking about the Alpha and Omegas though. Just why even bother? It's not a big deal issue for me if people don't wanna treat one omnipotent as omnipotent, though it just sends us down a slippery slope.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galan all three rounds easy

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: I agree it's not the Christian God. He's clearly not Omnipotent.

Oh, but i do think that he's omnipotent, just not infinite, if that makes sense.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By ShootingNova

Galactus was more or less a sibling to a more powerful version of Death, so he would win. Unless, of course, Supernatural Death's powers cross with Marvel Death's, in which case he would cause Galactus's demise at will, but I doubt that's the case.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Nomar

@shootingnova: Galactus is not the equal to Marvel Death. She outclasses him. If she wanted him gone. He'd be gone, but he has a role to play in the universe. Do not make him equals to people you know clearly outclass him. On this board it's become clearer and clearer that if you are not the MARVEL/DC version of something you lose. Also being a sibling does not mean being equal.

No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nomar: Who said anything about being equal to Death? I said Galactus was her sibling and thus approachable to her in power. I already mentioned that Death could cause Galactus's demise at will, which Galactus himself admits in the very comic you scanned.

Nalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Death here. He may not have many feats, but he is as old as God in his universe. I guess it all depends if his scythe could affect Galactus.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By 9dragons

@nalam

The issue with supernatural characters like death is that he is susceptible to magic spells available to humans while Galactus can't be bind by these kinds of spells. Spiritual beings are still beings made up of energy and can be manipulated by energy manipulators with high enough mastery.

Also, Galactus operate on a much higher scale than death in terms of destruction. Death can kill everything on the planet, but the planet and every non living thing will remain because he has no power over them. There is a difference between death and destruction.

Galactus can do the same and more by annihilating the entire planet. There is also no indication that supernatural god is universal because I've yet seen an alien appear in heaven. Superntural god at best is beyond planetary. Creation does not have to extend to a universe it could be planetary, at best a solar system etc. A being with planetary power can create a planet and be worshiped as God no different from the supernatural god.

Avatar image for light_of_angels6
Light_Of_Angels6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus all rounds

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

probably big g

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: Supernatural has already established it has a multiverse as well as a full on universe. Death and the angels have even confirmed this as well as other populated planets. Why would heaven have aliens? Supernatural heaven is shown to be categorized. So you wouldn't see any aliens in a human shot anyway. Also you may not realize this but creating aliens that aren't important to the story on a network television show, would not be worth the added budget. Unlike comics creating an episode of television cost a lot more, and can't be as fantastical.

Nalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: I can understand some of what you are saying but who says Supernatural's Death can't destroy the planet?

Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galaxtus, because apparently people think he's above the embody of Death.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ScotticusRex

Death vs Galactus is tough, because Supernatural's Death is said to be up there with God in terms of power, but he's practically featless. Supernatural also doesn't have the budget nor the writing to convey the power of cosmic entities very well. If Supernatural Death were meant to be up there with God/TOAA, then Death stomps, but I say Galactus wins through feats alone.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The downplay is ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers