User Lists: 7

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Dearh Seed Sentry solos.

I agree with this as i can't see either on team 2 hurting the Horsemen.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

team 2

BRB>>>>>>>>>War Hulk

Aentry<=SS

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Since Bloodlust is Off Surfer won't start to fight at 100% and DS Sentry will kick his ass bad. If Surfer resists enough BRB could take down Hulk but in the end DS Sentry will destroy him.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Bump

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2. Hulk isn't going to do much here.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

War Hulk doesn't have flight, and that's going to cause him some grief. Death Seed Sentry, though powerful, still isn't anywhere beyond Beta Ray Bill's reach in terms of stats.

War Hulk should still be susceptible to power drain, a tactic Surfer has used before to depower Hulk, and Death Seed Sentry can be fought on even ground by either Bill or Norrin.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed Sentry solos (unless there is a giant worm nearby)

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character?

DSS solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin and Bill

vielaguay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love all of these characters, but giving it to Team 1.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB isn't beating War Hulk. SS should make it interesting though.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@floopay said:

Death Seed Sentry, though powerful, still isn't anywhere beyond Beta Ray Bill's reach in terms of stats.

Given Sentry had Thor helpless against him, 2 out of 2 encounters they have had, casually i might add. i do not think this is correct.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

Sentry via telepathy.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how people believe team 2 has a snowball's chance.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: surfer has telepathy as well

Team 2 wins this if bloodlust on

SS > DSS

BRB > World War Hulk

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@maninthemountain: Norrin's tp isn't as great as Sentry's..and Bill has no tp resistance from what I've seen.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44:

Kinda agree with u regarding SS and bloodlust being OFF.....

However BRB aint beating WAR Hulk...

Team 1 WINS

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Floopay

@floopay said:

Death Seed Sentry, though powerful, still isn't anywhere beyond Beta Ray Bill's reach in terms of stats.

Given Sentry had Thor helpless against him, 2 out of 2 encounters they have had, casually i might add. i do not think this is correct.

Beta Ray Bill is far more intelligent, and a far greater fighter than Thor. This has been proven on numerous occasions. BRB was Thor's match WITHOUT Stormbreaker. So yes, I think BRB holds a greater chance than you might think. :-P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.... BRB beats WW hulk and they gang up and beat Sentry

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Beta Ray Bill is far more intelligent, and a far greater fighter than Thor.

I highly doubt that given once you compare Beta Ray Bill's performance vis-a-vis Thor against people on similar caliber you being to see a huge difference. Fight against Surfer, against Skrull Gods etc.

Not that i know of, would you be kind enough to point to such occasions. I am honestly interested.

Because BRB completely surprised Thor being able to grab his own hammer and hit him with it. Its after all how he won.

In the same token, Thor stomped BRB, 2 out of 2 fights they had in Thor: Blood and Thunder.

And once you start taking empirical feats, Thor has one up on BRB in almost every sector, bar speed.

Perhaps.. but my reply was in regards to you pretty much summarizing Sentry doesnt have enough to even compete against BRB when the guy basically manhandled Thor twice, including completely disorienting Thor by mere speed alone.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Thor: Blood and Thunder was when he took on Surfer and Bill at the same time correct? It's been awhile

As for numerous occasions:

Beta Ray Bill just has a better track record. He doesn't normally get trounced on by people just for the writers to make a point. Bill was able to pacify Ego and stop him from engaging in combat by outsmarting him and actually using his weapon as more than just a hammer (opened up a worm hole, created electromagnetic fields to siphon Ego's power out, etc. etc.). The Wrecking Crew didn't lay a finger on Beta Ray Bill during Alpha Flight because he used the mass AoE of his hammer to put them down (and all the demons with them) rather than try to brawl with them in hand to hand combat like Thor did.

In two of their encounters he was able to disarm Thor (granted, the fight didn't conclude because he reverted to human form) in a few panels and in a straight fight the two stalemated (and Bill got right back up due to the heat of the volcano). I believe an enraged Thor was able to win, but he wasn't exactly at normal levels.

In Earthfall he was fighting swarms of heroes and none of them really got much of a hit on him, because he used his hammer to his advantage. Against three different Heralds (on different occasions) he's shown to use almost every ability his hammer had to offer during the God Hunter saga.

At the end of the day Thor is a brawler and Bill isn't. He's far more tactical and he uses every weapon in his arsenal, not just his fists and his strikes.

Bills Fights against high tier characters

When has he really done that poorly? He took on three heralds in the God Hunter saga, and he fought all of them on even ground. In fact, I don't think he took any less than a stalemate during that era. He fought Ego, took on numerous heroes in Earthfall and Annihilators. I believe he took Xenith on pretty handily in Star Masters, and quite a few others.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Team 1. Death Seed Sentry is the key player here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@killemall: Thor: Blood and Thunder was when he took on Surfer and Bill at the same time correct? It's been awhile

Yes and won both the fights.

Beta Ray Bill just has a better track record.

Like when?

That hardly seems like a valid evaluation.

And Thor held his own against Glory. Defeated Zeilda with a godblast. Physically pushed back Surtur and Ymir into emptiness beyond conventional space.

If you are going to compare high end feat vs high end feat, i dont think BRB or heck anyone at this level, can really compete with Thor.

That beings us to Secret Wars, where Thor single handedly fought multiple Avengers A-Class villains, including Ultron and Kang together, alongside Wrecking Crew and held his own. Given the differnce between power level of Ultron (as well as Kang) vs even the combined might of the Wrecking Crew its not as hard to see whose feat is superior.

But again, the moment you start comparing high end feat, competing against Thor is hard. Purely based on high end feat, there are very little heroes at this level that can compete.

In two of their encounters he was able to disarm Thor

The first encounter included Thor being unaware that he was capable of even holding the hammer, while the second being Odin unfairly structuring the battle for Thor to lost, something revealed 6 issues later.

... will continue once i get home... as for scans if you like.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I'm just saying Beta Ray Bill is far more consistent. We have Thor who is getting overwhelmed by speed time and time again, getting beaten on by everyone with a metal stick, and etc. Then going up against solar system+ powerhouses and practically one shotting them.

However, if we look at his consistent showings. Thor runs up to things and gets pummeled, completely ignoring the other 50 powers Mjonlir has to offer. That's like....95% of his showings.

Then we look at Beta Ray Bill's showings. Where he rarely goes a full fight without using multiple powers out of his arsenal. Realistically, how often does Bill really lose? I remember him losing to an enraged Thor once, I think Kurse after his second amplification, and then stalemating a few times. But overall he wins far more often than he loses, and he usually doesn't take that big of a beating (or doesn't really show much in terms of harm/damage).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@killemall: I'm just saying Beta Ray Bill is far more consistent.

Which i cant disagree but that should hardly given him any leeway against a guy clearly beyond his level.

Not to mention under Rick Remender, which is where Sentry basically manhandled Thor, he has been pretty impressive as well as good with his fighting ability, like teleporting an extradimensional ocean, or opening a portal to the sun while shoving an apocalypse twin in it.

We have Thor who is getting overwhelmed by speed time and time again, getting beaten on by everyone with a metal stick, and etc. Then going up against solar system+ powerhouses and practically one shotting them.

Thats more to do with the fact that Thor has at a lot more issues to go on compared to BRB. Given the amount of time has been seen fluctation of power is likewise apparently.

But you can honestly flip it from there to say, a guy who basically manhandled Thor, doesnt have physical stats beyond BRB when the opposite becomes pretty apparently.

Its not like before the said amp, he was already more than a match for BRB anyways.

Realistically, how often does Bill really lose? I remember him losing to an enraged Thor once, I think Kurse after his second amplification, and then stalemating a few times.

Well against Silver Surfer, against Skrull gods .

Also point me to the issue where BRB supposedly stalemated Kurse? I dont recall that happening.

All i recall is 1 fight with BRB, during Secret Wars 2 # 6 where Kurse easily defeated him and went on to fight Thor, for a whole issue on equal footing and actually lost.

The Kurse example actually contradicts your claim.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I know the Kurse example contradicts my claim, and you might be right it happened pre-amplification. However, I was listing his losses and he lost to Kurse, and therefore I listed it. I'm not gonna sit here and post ALL good things and pretend like BRB hasn't had a few bad showings, and then act surprised when someone else brings it up! :P

And no I didn't claim he stalemated Kurse, I was listing his losses, and then made a statement that he's stalemated a few people after that.

Sorry, doing a lot of posts at once and my wording is starting to become compromised.

All that being said

I know Thor has had way more issues than Bill, but that doesn't change consistency. Yes, we can speculate when Bill has been shown in ten times the issues he's already been in, he'll have more inconsistent showings, but as of now he doesn't have many.

Bill isn't above BFR, energy draining, teleporting, or his energy attacks. Thor, however, seemed to just want to take a beating from Sentry over and over again, which just isn't Bill's style. That's what I'm trying to prove here. Bill will resort to all of his powers before he resorts to a straight brawl.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@juiceboks: yes, so? Surfer is faster, better matter and energy manipulator, and he can create black holes.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@maninthemountain: In character Surfer isnt gonna use his power to its fullest extent. That's the thing. And Sentry's combat speed is just as good if jot greater than Surfer's. He's also physically more powerful considering he's manhandled Thor who's given Norrin the fight of his life on more than one occasion.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: What speed feats does Sentry have on Surfer's level?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@reaverlation: He flew from Earth to the sun to BFR Void in a few panels..he blitzed Thor so fast he was "bending space and time" so MFTL in other words. Hell that last one is easily on par with anything Norrin has done.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: So travel feats? That's great.What about reaction feats?

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: you're probably right. But morals off surfer is scary

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BeaconofStrength

I'm still iffy on Sentry beating Surfer. That's really what this battle comes down to.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Apocalypse3

Horsemen

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horsemen.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Judging by what death seed sentry did with thor and exitar I think it's safe to say he solos.