User Lists: 2

RKT

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sentry still wins he is too fast...wait this is rune king thor...well that might be a close fight bc death seed sentry ko thor with 2 blows and the force of the blows alone destroyed a planet. I don't know some scans of feats are required for a decidion.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32:

How does Thor being a Skyfathers give him a win? This is a physical battle and even Thor at his normal state has beaten Skyfathers.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheKing47

Rune King Thor has barely any physical feats, however he did stop Mangog far easier than Sentry stopped Thor, and Mangog is stronger than Thor, then he proceeded to own Loki's army by snapping his fingers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RKT wins easily.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT ftw

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT stomps and by the the way he is elder god not sky father either way he stomps

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT easily

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone mind explaining as to why Thor wins? Please don't say "Because he's an Elder God." This is a physical fight.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

RKT

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Thor the hammer because it wouldn't help much. DS Sentry's powers haven't really been tested yet. But if they are half the power as the Sentry/ void, then he takes this easily!

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Egemensson

omg bro RKT is way too much even for DS sentry. there might be a good fight between DS sentry and odinforce thor while he's new to his powers, but king thor would defeat him rather easily probably.

DS sentry still fights physically, RKT doesn't need to do that.

edit: oh wait, he says purely physical.. though i don't get what's the point of putting RKT in a physical fight, if he doesn't increase his powers and durability with magic, then sentry might get the upper hand as he did in siege.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: he was using his magic there, you cannot just tank punches physically without moving, espcially when you're floating xD

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The regular Sentry/Void would destroy RKT, however, we don't know enough about Death Seed Sentry, to say "so and so" would win. So who knows lol

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jbourne_32
@the_man_with_questions said:

@jbourne_32:

How does Thor being a Skyfathers give him a win? This is a physical battle and even Thor at his normal state has beaten Skyfathers.

RKT has been stated to be better than Odin and DS Sentry isnt even close to that level.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator

Rune king thor slaughters death seed sentry.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47 Loki stole most of Mangog's power before he fought RKT

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. I can see the Death Seed Sentry Overhype now.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People realize this is a physical fight right? It does matte that Thor beat Elder Gods cause he didn't do so physically. Like I said, physical fight.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uberhikari

People realize this is a physical fight right? It does matte that Thor beat Elder Gods cause he didn't do so physically. Like I said, physical fight.

I've seen you post this multiple times in this thread and you're simply wrong. Do you know what the Odin Force is? Do you know that the Odin Force can be used to amp a person physically? RKT >>> Odin, and Odin could use the Odin Force to literally crush planets and stars in his hand. If this was Odin vs Death Seed Sentry in a physical fight would you be talking about how Death Seed Sentry KO's Odin? I would hope not...

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Because everyone failed to correct me. You also realize that was a Dark Odin (Infinity or something like that.) who used size manipulation to grow and crush those planets right? I believe @killemall would know.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By uberhikari

@the_man_with_questions said:

@uberhikari:

Because everyone failed to correct me. You also realize that was a Dark Odin (Infinity or something like that.) who used size manipulation to grow and crush those planets right? I believe @killemall would know.

First, Infinity had half of Odin's power; Hela created Infinity by splitting Odin's soul in half while he was in the Odin Sleep. Second, why would it matter if that was size manipulation or not? The Odin Force can amp the physical abilities of the user, pointing out that it was size manipulation only means that the Odin Force was used to manipulate one's size. So, that doesn't help you. Third:

No Caption Provided

As the scan above shows the Odin Force has always granted Odin this ability. Crushing a planet is nothing to Odin who is a universal threat. Fourth, you can tag killemall but he will only confirm what I'm saying. I've been posting about Odin rather extensively (and about the Infinity storyline in particular) over the last couple days/weeks. For example, you can check my post at comment #58 HERE. Fifth, I don't mean to sound crass but a basic understanding of the Odin Force would have made you aware of the fact that it can be used to amp someone's physical attributes. I'm not sure why you thought it couldn't be used that way.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

nah... RKT wins... thor force works as a physical power amp

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Because Infinity wasn't casually crushing planets until he used his size manipulation. I mean in the next scan after the one you posted we see Thor accidentally break a planet by accidently touching it, something he doesn't casually do or not without size manipulation. This is purely physical. This means no size manipulation and that you'll have to show other instances of Odin Force users increasing their strength without the need of size manipulation.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Because Infinity wasn't casually crushing planets until he used his size manipulation. I mean in the next scan after the one you posted we see Thor accidentally break a planet by accidently touching it, something he doesn't casually do or not without size manipulation. This is purely physical. This means no size manipulation and that you'll have to show other instances of Odin Force users increasing their strength without the need of size manipulation.

If the Odin Force can make you strong enough to crush planets and stars in your hands, then why isn't that ability a manifestation of the Odin Force amping you physically? Are you really trying to argue that the Odin Force can not make you physically stronger except by allowing you to manipulate your size? That would be a rather awkward limitation, no? Furthermore, on what grounds do you assert that size manipulation is not purely physical? Manipulating your size is now NOT physical? I suppose you can try to argue these points but they're counterintuitive and unpersuasive.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @the_man_with_questions: @uberhikari: @ssj_god: @uberhikari: I just wanted to sum it up for you hardcore "thor" fans lol.

The sentrys powers are said to be limitless. In his first comic series, it was said that "your powers are limitless. At full power, you will be omnipotent". No asgardian has ever been close to omnipotent. Galactus isn't even omnipotent. Franklin Richards, who made galactus his herald, isn't even omnipotent. As stated in his comics, "the only weakness of the Sentry is that he is just now discovering his powers (as shown when he was surprised that he could control molecules, and when he brought his wife back from he dead)". He can rewrite any characters existence or history, which has been stated in his comics. His powers are said to come from either the one-above-all or the biblical god, which is just insane. He also can't die. This has been stated throughout his existence in comics. However, it was shown when he fought the molecule man. The molecule man ripped him to pieces twice. The sentry instantly reformed both times, and the second time he came back he killed the molecule man. The second time he did this was when he fought all the heros in siege. He was thought to have been killed in this issue. However, we learned that the Sentry "allowed" himself to stay dead in order to keep the void away from earth (with whom eventually got bored and left). The last thing is the Sentrys ability to control molecules. Beating the molecule man by ripping him to pieces (controlling living molecules) is a feat that is yet to be equalled by almost any character (no asgardian has ever shown such powers). When the molecule man mastered this power, he was second to only the beyonder in all of marvel.

Thor has some decent feats under his belt, but he rarely ever does it on his own. Toe-to-toe with the Sentry, he has never won. odinforce Thor was beaten by the Red Hulk (and easily could of been killed according to Thor himself), although thor and the Hulk eventually came back and beat him. He was also stalemated by an iron man rocking the thor buster suit. Thors powers are eventually capped. When Odin summoned all the powers possible in Asgard, from present and past, this was said to be the most powerful force to have ever come out of Asgard (as stated at marvel.com). Even above RKT. Odin used all this power to attack the celestials, who swatted him like a fly. This was all the power possible in Asgard, meaning that it has a limit. As stated earlier in a post by a friend of my, asgardians are a local threat only.

Then you guys want to talk about the thor that used the mythical axe to slice the executioners neck. First of all, he had help from a bunch of characters, including DS sentry at one point. Secondly, it was the axe itself that had the power to do this, not Thor. This Thor was just owned by DS sentry, so he wasn't impressive on his own at all. The apocalypse twins used this axe to to kill a celestial, giving them power. But then they were owned, at one point, by caption America, which clearly shows you that it's the axe that has the power, and not it's host.

This leads to my second point, thor with his natural powers from Asgard (his hammer, etc) lack the power to beat anyone of significance. This is exactly why, in order for him to beat someone strong, he has to have someone else's power to combine with, in order to win. This was shown In my last section and it is shown again in necro-thor. Again, in order to beat a weakened galactus, he has to have gorr the butcherer's powers as well. It's can't be just Thor because there isn't enough power in Asgard to allow him to do this. Thor, just thor and not combined with any powers, hasn't really done anything spectacular. Odinforce thor, RTK (besides stopping a raging bull) hasn't been impressive at all. Then I hear you all say that "necro thor is the greatest of all". This is a lie. His feats aren't great at all. And Again, this is two peoples powers. If you want to go this route, then the silver surfer is the strongest of all. He combined his powers with pre recon MM in order to fix earth. No other power has ever equalled this. Now just imagine what the sentry would be able to do if he combined his powers with where his powers came from, possibly the OAA or greater, it would be no match. So please stop comparing someone who has two peoples powers, because this wouldn't work well for you guys.

Gods, skyfathers, whatever, are jokes in Mavel. If you don't believe me, just watch how the Hulk tore through Mt Olympus. He defeated every god on his way up, making them all look like jokes. He then allowed himself to be beaten by Zeus in order to prove a point to him. A regular hulk beat so many gods! Then Ares, the god of war, was torn in half by the Sentry. They are jokes in this universe.

Lastly I am going to talk about some feats. I've already talked about him being an immortal, molecule manipulation, etc. now it's time to point out a few battles. In siege, the Sentry/void ran through all of the characters with ease. They weren't even able to touch him until they were all juiced up with the norn stones. Even then though, the sentry was defeating them all until iron man ran a helicarrier into him. This caused him to revert back into a human form, in which he pleaded for someone to kill him before the Void returned. As he was turning back (not nearly there yet) into the Void, thor hit him with lightning, that ultimately killed the host to the sentry. He completely destroyed Asgard, and he was wiping the floor with all the heroes. It took a helicarrier to ultimately take him down. Just before all of this, an unstable Sentry stalemated the strongest incarnation of the Hulk. An unstable, pre molecule manipulating, sentry did this, so just imagine what the void would of done. Thor has yet to beat any incarnation of the Hulk (a true win with at least a knock out).The hulk usually wins, but there have been some draws too. I know this is a fact, and if you try saying anything otherwise, I'll ask you to prove it in a true comic, not a what if "imaginary" comic. I have scans to back up my word too. Lastly, thor was manhandled by DS sentry, who luckily spared his life. He couldn't do a single thing to him.

Lastly, The Sentry has no weaknesses! As stated by shield and stony Stark, who both tried finding one on him. King Thor or odin (whoever is king at the time) have to enter the Odin sleep to to regenerate their power. They are very vulnerable at this time, and even being woken up early could kill him (as stated by Marvel). So basically if all else fails (which wouldn't anyways), Sentry with an alarm clock would smash King Thor. No match!

these are all facts to why I think it wouldn't even be a match

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

There's your problem. Infinity wasn't crushing planets until he grew bigger than those planets. I'm pretty sure even I could crush a planet if I was ten times bigger than it. I'm simply asking for other showings of Odin Force users utilizing their strength. And when I said physical I meant just pure strength. Meaning no size manipulation.

@marvelous_3212How am I a Thor fan boy?

Marvelous_1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry would win. He was able to stop Thor's hammer with just a look. No match

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions:

There's your problem. Infinity wasn't crushing planets until he grew bigger than those planets.

You're not making much sense. How can someone display their strength by crushing a planet in their hand if they're literally NOT big enough to crush a planet in their hand? The only way you can be big enough to crush a planet (or star) in your hand is if you grow to a size that allows you to do so. This is part of the reason why I said that your argument is counterintuitive.

I'm pretty sure even I could crush a planet if I was ten times bigger than it.

Actually this is not true. The problem with your argument is that it's predicated on the assumption that strength necessarily scales linearly with size. Take the example of bodybuilders or strongman competitors: Are bigger body builders or strongman competitors necessarily stronger than smaller body builders or strongman competitors? Of course not. Reading this question and response will help you understand this better.

I'm simply asking for other showings of Odin Force users utilizing their strength.

Again, I'm not even sure I understand what you're saying because you seem to be contradicting yourself. On one hand you seem to be conceding that the Odin Force amps the user's physical attributes but, on the other hand, you're claiming that the Odin Force does NOT amp a user's physical attributes unless their size has been manipulated. This is a contradiction. If the Odin Force can be used to amp your physical attributes, why would your size matter? Why would there be a necessary correlation between strength and size? Why would your ability to amp your physical stats using the Odin Force be limited by what size you are? Doesn't make sense.

And when I said physical I meant just pure strength. Meaning no size manipulation.

This debate isn't about what YOU mean by "just pure strength." You can't just define terms the way you want because it will be easier for you to win an argument; that's a definitional fallacy. The OP states the fight is "purely physical." And physical means anything pertaining to the body or the dimensions of a material object. Size manipulation is physical because it ONLY involves the alteration of one's body. When the OP says "purely physical" it means everything outside of using one's body in the fight is prohibited. Since the Odin Force can be used for a variety of effects--telepathy, reality warping, time manipulation, energy/matter manipulation, etc.--the OP seeks to exclude all of these more exotic effects. Therefore, even if I conceded that strength scaled linearly with size it still wouldn't help you because size alteration qualifies as something purely physical based on the literal definition of the word physical.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

I don't think your getting my point man and your just over thinking it. Will have to agree to disagree.

Edit: The nickel bent and snap in half.

Dondarrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT in a stomp.

@uberhikari: Do you know where that scan is from? The one with Odin and Thor.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's Rune Thor that Sentry is fighting?? Yeah, I'm just gonna flag this now and tip toe away from this thread.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing that RTK, and even King Thor, doesn't really have any great feats, I'm going to have to go with DS Sentry. It's time you Thor fans face the facts. Let's wait for thor to beat the Hulk, in any incarnation, before we place him against the Sentry.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT IMO

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing that RTK, and even King Thor, doesn't really have any great feats, I'm going to have to go with DS Sentry. It's time you Thor fans face the facts. Let's wait for thor to beat the Hulk, in any incarnation, before we place him against the Sentry.

Thor without OF already beat Hulk and Thing at the same time with only one arm.

RKT stomps here.