Death Seed Sentry vs Superman Prime One Million

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@van_cere said:

@realitywarper: god bloody hell superman is doomed, coming out of the sun just to be killed.

but sentry has to react to superman first, and he has no feats to suggest he is half as fast as superman.

I guess that he can froze the molecules.
He stopped Mjolnir in flight by his Force of Will so.
And even Superman destroys him many times he will just deplete his really vast energy.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@realitywarper: That is the problem; he will not have time to think before superman destroys him. All that power is useless if he is not fast enough to use them.

Also, if this is out of character, superman can easily vaporize him then prevent his atoms from reforming by flight, at extreme speeds leaving vacuum.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@realitywarper: That is the problem; he will not have time to think before superman destroys him. All that power is useless if he is not fast enough to use them.

Also, if this is out of character, superman can easily vaporize him then prevent his atoms from reforming by flight, at extreme speeds leaving vacuum.

I guess that Sentry can hardens him a lot.

He is very fast too but we don't know if Superman is really faster : to move faster he will deplete more solar energy.
And we don't know how fast Superman burns that energy.
The point is that Sentry has some feats and SP1M not really. ^^

It is hard to speculate in that way.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Your thinking of Apollo. Deplete energy? When has superman ever got energy depletion? Energy gathered from millions of years in the sun can not be depleted by flying.

Even normal superman is faster than sentry. It is wishful thinking that superman prime can turn back into his old self by flying fast.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: I think that he has nothing to counter the Molecule Manipulation powers of The Sentry.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@van_cere: This Sentry has shown the ability to "travel many times the speed of light". It could be anywhere from 5 times to thousands of times the speed of light. We really have no idea so you cant use speed as Benefit for superman.

Sentry wins this fight simply because Superman 1M hasn't done anything greater than the Void, who I put just above DSS.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Van_Cere

@luda12331: your claim is absolutely useless unless you show a feat of just how fast he is. Also, IF you do not know, even if you did prove anything, travel speed is quite irrelevant in a fight.@realitywarper: and sentry has nothing to counter supermans speed. As I have said many times and you still has not shown anything to counter that argument.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Luda12331

@van_cere: I have no idea how you could hate the Sentry so much when you know very little about him. You have been confirmed a "troll" in many posts that I have seen on here and I refuse to feed into it. I will not post here again, however, here is the scan you asked for.

No Caption Provided

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He might not have any feat but since he is stronger than Kal Kent.Which is way above sentry I will go with prime.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Actually you haven't proved that SP1M has a better combat speed than the Void.
Sure his travel speed is impressive, but DSS is really quick, he cames from Earth to Saturn in moments.
The annoying thing is that there is no scans of SP1M fighting.
You can't prove that SP1M is faster than DSS because he lacks of feats.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

He might not have any feat but since he is stronger than Kal Kent.Which is way above sentry I will go with prime.

IMO Kal Kent >>>> Superman Prime One Million.
SPOM has just more sunbathing sessions and less powers.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: lacks feats? That is the excuse? There is already one feats that suggests his speed is beyond anything sentry has ever achieved. Can sentry sense a universe exploding, go in that universe and save someone? That makes traveling inside a solar system in moments irrelevant. And combat feats? You do know superman prime is the pre 52 superman right? All his combat feats are still there. @luda12331: I have been confirmed a troll huh, you post something that shows his travel speed and as everyone agrees, travel speed means nothing in a fight. Name calling is NOT going to get you anywhere except banned so watch your mouth kid.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tensor

@realitywarper: He has not shown anything but going after what Kal Kent said he is more powerful than him.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Van_Cere

@luda12331: your petty accusations are believably, annoying. Just because I am for superman beating sentry you call me a troll and a hater. Really, get a life, or get rid of that attitude or get banned. Do not think I forgot about you, your the boy who said molecule man can turn the universe lucifer was in into a fart and actually was serious. Then you called me a fanboy for no apparent reason like this time. @tensor: Even going after what he HAS shown he is clearly more powerful than sentry.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@realitywarper: lacks feats? That is the excuse? There is already one feats that suggests his speed is beyond anything sentry has ever achieved. Can sentry sense a universe exploding, go in that universe and save someone? That makes traveling inside a solar system in moments irrelevant. And combat feats? You do know superman prime is the pre 52 superman right? All his combat feats are still there.

Yep. So he has no feats since 15000 years.
And you are aware that pre 52 superman has no mean to beat DSS right ?
Having more energy don't change the fact that he can't beat the Sentry.
Having more fuel to bullrush doesn't change the issue of the fight.
I showed you that physical damages are pointless on DSS.
So Superman can't beat him even if he wants it.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Van_Cere

@realitywarper: are you serious? pre 52 superman?

i clearly said superman prime has all of PRE 52 SUPERMANS FEATS.

and add that to the speed, GL ring, reality warping....superman stomps.

you STILL has no shown anything to suggest sentry can react to superman, just pretend to be dumb and not understand what is going on, conveniently forget my posts, and troll. but you know what? i can explain for eternity just by copy pasting my old posts which answers all your questions and not waste my time.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changing

Based on actual feats- DSS

Based on implied feats- SP1M

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By RealityWarper

@van_cere said:

@realitywarper: are you serious? pre 52 superman?

i clearly said superman prime has all of PRE 52 SUPERMANS FEATS.

and add that to the speed, GL ring, reality warping....superman stomps.

you STILL has no shown anything to suggest sentry can react to superman, just pretend to be dumb and not understand what is going on, conveniently forget my posts, and troll. but you know what? i can explain for eternity just by copy pasting my old posts which answers all your questions and not waste my time.

He has no reality warping feats.

And you agreed with me on an older post : why do you contradict yourself now ?
What is your point ?

If you can't civily debate on this thread then just leave it

That's not the first time that I see you speaking to other users this way.

@vance_astro

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Let us see just how time wasting your posts are:

Me: superman's speed is too much for sentry.

You: sentry can freeze supermans molecules.

Me: Sentry needs to be able to react to supermans speed.

You: if superman fly that fast he will deplete energy, and superman has no feats.

Me: Apollo depletes energy, superman has never shown to get tired even after flying to another universe and back.

You: (NOW YOU IGNORE ALL THOSE POSTS OF MINE, AND GO BACK TO) superman can not counter sentrys molecule manipulation.

Me: sentry can not react to superman, and you never showed sentry can.

You: (FOR SOME REASON, EVEN AFTER SUPERMANS REACTION SPEED FEAT IS LAID OUT ON THE TABLE) Superman has no feats to suggest he is faster than sentry at reaction. Superman has no feats.

Me: superman prime has all his pre 52 feats, he is just superman sun dipped for millions of years, and if you combine that with his latest prime feats, superman is too fast for sentry.

You: (NOW YOU PRETEND TO BE IGNORANT, HERE IS YOUR EXCAT POST:) Yep. So he has no feats since 15000 years.

And you are aware that pre 52 superman has no mean to beat DSS right ?

Having more energy don't change the fact that he can't beat the Sentry.

Having more fuel to bullrush doesn't change the issue of the fight.

I showed you that physical damages are pointless on DSS.

So Superman can't beat him even if he wants it.

Me: (I point out you are wasting time)

You: call mods.

Pathetic.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ssj_god

alien x defeats both atonce

also... sp1m has very little feats

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: You are just diging deeply.
Shame on you.
The beginning of the debate was nice.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Wow. I actually got sidetracked. You STILL did not prove sentry can react to superman.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RealityWarper

@van_cere: You still didn't prove that Superman has any facts that put him above Sentry and you are hiding behind the "speedblitz" old argument unecessary against Sentry.

Look this

No Caption Provided

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Your inability to counter that "old argument" is astonishing.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Van_Cere

@realitywarper: Seriously, stop avoiding, stop posting irrelevance, and debate like a man.

Sentry has shown he can not be killed or even be knocked unconscious by brute force, but he HAS shown us that he could be hurt seeing as Thor almost destroyed his head, yet it grew back.

No Caption Provided

Now, even pre 52 supermans reaction speed is greater than that of Thors, but this is superman prime.

Prime has shown extreme reaction speed; able to sense a universe exploding, go into that universe, to the earth inside it, save the atom, and go back before the universe was destroyed. This kind of reaction speed is far greater than Sentry has ever achieved.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

Sentry has no feats to suggest he can react to a blitz from prime, and because of primes reaction speed and super senses, he could immediately see his molecules reassembling and create his famous whirlwind, and dump sentry to another universe and go back before sentry can reform which is the reason why I said superman prime one million stomps.

Main argument: Speed difference.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By RealityWarper

DSS lowered his durability to allow Wasp and Thor to hurt him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman Prime One Million didn't save Atom, he survived a dimensional collapse. SP1M state him itself and add that things happened too fast for him to react.

And they meet at the Universal gate : it's a teleportation gate, we clearly see Superman using it to teleport away (the blue light in the art).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"You met Superman at the Universal gate ?"

I would be glad if people stops to invent feats and powers about Superman Prime One Million.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What kind of Stomp is this . Is like comparing the sun to an Egg .

Prime Stomps

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@van_cere

Please stop with the feats garbage. Its an awful way to compare these 2 characters. Sentry would beat The One Above All if it were based on feats. base it on assumed power level and stop pulling excuses out of no where. Clearly, power-to-power, SMP1M wins the fight. You don't give an Olympic medal based on how many medals someone already has. G'day.

Thank you! lol exactly the point I made earlier lol. People on here these days, they ignore power levels and just go by "number of feats" Batman has more feats then DS Sentry, so I guess by this logic Batman beats Sentry! lol

But yeah, still going SMP1M. Hulk has beaten Thor with his own hammer so to me at least KOing or beating up Thor isn't that impressive.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman can do that and worse...lol so DS Sentry is going to have to do something extraordinary to put him on same level as Prime 1 million.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am just Shock someone is arguing that death seed stand a chance. I am guessing that the person who is arguing never read the Dc 1 million. Its like saying Death seed Sentry can defeat Living tribunal . Living Tri doesnt have much feats either but we know he is powerful . I dont be putting Kal kent to living tri Because he is unbeatable .

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am just Shock someone is arguing that death seed stand a chance. I am guessing that the person who is arguing never read the Dc 1 million. Its like saying Death seed Sentry can defeat Living tribunal . Living Tri doesnt have much feats either but we know he is powerful . I dont be putting Kal kent to living tri Because he is unbeatable .

Living Tribunal isn't featless. In fact, he actually has quite a few feats.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

That is it . I have all the limited old feats of Liv Tri . Its not much but we know he is powerful . Just like prime 1 mil he doesnt need to do much to know he is powerful. Look at kal Kent he is leagues above Sentry any day of the week even when weaken . Yet who kal bows down too . Superman Prime . The power was enough to shock kyle . I think some of the posters here just making a joke .

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

@termiteone4ever said:

That is it . I have all the limited old feats of Liv Tri . Its not much but we know he is powerful . Just like prime 1 mil he doesnt need to do much to know he is powerful. Look at kal Kent he is leagues above Sentry any day of the week even when weaken . Yet who kal bows down too . Superman Prime . The power was enough to shock kyle . I think some of the posters here just making a joke .

Classic Living Tribunal = Current Living Tribunal.

They are the one and the same.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

@realitywarper said:

@supermandefender:

"All for superman prime[...]"

"But... that's what they did. For HIM. New Krypton. Solaris 2. I just remember flashes."

It is obvious that the text referes to the Kryptonians.

They terraformed planets for Superman.

For his glory.

And Kryptonians are known to terraform new planets without godlike powers.

It is obvious that it's kryptonian science.

The doomed planet is made by the kryptonian into a paradise by the kryptonians, not by superman.

So Kryptonians terraformed a rock into a full blown world is what you are telling me? Yea, I dont think that is what it saying. In the prior scan Superman Prime making Godlike Lois- Hourman has traveled back in time to previous krypton to get a fragment. "The all for Superman" is the kryptonian dynasty and the superhero's. The kryptonians were brought back to life from Jor-El's comment about Hourman brought him back- he thought he lost consciousness (after krypton exploded). Kryptonians became Supermen from the yellow sun. They were all like him. They werent there before! I can keep explaining but the argument is pointless because you have obviously put it in your head Superman Prime 1 Million has no powers despite several arguments that says he learned several other powers- broke into heaven, ect. Sound I give up trying to fight against arguments form ignorance. Good day- but you are WRONG! Swear the nerve of fanboys always thinking somebody got it wrong somehow.

Of course they did.

The narration is very clear.

Your answer is a bit too emotionnal for you to see things clearly.

Do you not see in the Prior scan Hourman is going back in time to get a fragment of krypton....? How can the kryptonian's terraform a rock into a full blown planet? That is not terraforming my friend. Furthermore, the kryptonians were dead prior to Primes arrival- how is your argument making any sense? The Kryptonians were dead and are back alive again. It is very clear that Hourman went back in time to gather up remains so Superman Prime can restore it. When Jor-EL says " Thats what they did for him" he is referring to Hourman going back in time. And I am wondering if the narrative is clear why you didnt pick up on this? There is no emotion I am pointing out a argument from ignorance thats all.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. he has 15 year sun charge. He was said to be able to lift the omniverse. Minor reality warping. He also has last Gl ring. This is literally the most powerful superman.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime 1 Million apparently has no powers besides normal Superman powers.

No Caption Provided

Wonder how Marvel fanboys simply dismiss this claim! Superman Prime gives powers he Gleaned (means extracted) from the very edge of space and time (aka the source wall) to his descendants as long as they remained loyal in protecting the earth. Yep your right he has no powers at all he just gives Kal-Kent powers he doesnt have. Yep makes perfect sense.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By mysticmedivh

@chazz85 said:

Superman stomps. he has 15 year sun charge. He was said to be able to lift the omniverse. Minor reality warping. He also has last Gl ring. This is literally the most powerful superman.

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting that complete bogus of him lifting the omniverse.

Also, he sun-dipped for 15,000 years.

He has no reality warping feats.

Whether he is or isn't the strongest Superman is debatable.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: Stuff on his Fortress of solitude deep within the surface of the Sun.
Nope. From the very edge of space and time means from the very edge of space and time : he got stuff when traveling and uses the technology to give new powers.

The ray comes from the Fortress of solitude and goes through Superman.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Vine logic SPOM shouldn't be able to fight a golden retriever considering he is "featless". Amusing.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: It is his powers he is giving to them.You cannot deny that.What we have seen from the other Supermen his powers makes a hell of a difference.Remember he was the one who in the killed Solaris. People like Kal-kent and Hourman one million is below his level.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: He killed Solaris with his green lantern ring. :o

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still killed Solaris. The ring is only as powerful as the will of the user, and if Kyle couldn't do it, but SP1M did it with one effortless motion, then at least his will is infinitely stronger. Not that it matters much in this fight, but still.

SP1M is the one who gave Kal Kent the powers that he has beyond regular Superman's, through the covenant that they formed. They are HIS powers. Except that even Kal Kent treated him like he was a god, so the powers he gave Kal Kent were only a fraction at most of his own. He doesn't need to be shown using these powers. If Kal Kent reveres him like a god, and if he can give and take these powers from Kal Kent on a whim, he is more then powerful enough to beat the DSS.

Also, for the people who are claiming that SP1M has no feats using 5th Dimensional Imp powers, while this is true, he really doesn't need to show them. So long as he HAS them, he is still a reality warper on a massive level. You don't need experience to use the powers, really. When Joker was given them, he rewrote the universe at his leisure even though he had no experience using them and he was a deranged lunatic. Someone who actually has a handle on his own mind and will should be able to use them even more effectively.

That is assuming he actually has 5DI powers, which I am not actually sure he does. A lot of people have made this assumption, but I'm not sure where it says that.

The Kal Kent thing though is definite and more than enough for this fight.

Also, the fact that he broke through the Source Wall and had some interaction with the powers on the others side. No one else except for the Sentry has ever done this before, and while we don't know exactly what occurred in there, we know that he was given power from the experience. Power from the Presence. Power from the omnipotent. I'm certainly not saying that Superman Prime 1,000,000 is omnipotent, but the only other being who is given power by the Presence is the Spectre and...well even his power was amped to insane degrees when he actually entered the Source Wall.

He doesn't NEED to be shown using his powers. We KNOW what at least some of his powers are. And they are more than enough to beat DSS.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: You don't need to be a reality warper to give powers.
Apocalypse does that all days to his Horsemen with the Celestial tech he gained.
And Clark need the help of Lzyxm Ltpkz, the superman of the fith dimension, who is a reality warper to restore Loïs and of Hourman who's a time manipulator to restore Krypton.
That means that he lacks this two powers.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: That is what I am saying If Kal Kent is that powerful.Imagine him. Resurrection man even was telling you how powerful he was before he even went in to the sun.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are just mad because they know the character is written as a powerful God. Its like saying Galactus doesnt have any Speed feat / Living tribunal doesnt have any speed or striking feats . So can death seed defeat them? Danm probably his only power is to sit there and watch the cosmic wave. We all know that not how it is .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Mad about what ?

I have just read what's on the comics.
I'm not interpretating, it's very clear.

You can adress me your post when you disagree about something.
I have no shame about my opinions.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever: Mad about what ?

I have just read what's on the comics.

I'm not interpretating, it's very clear.

You can adress me your post when you disagree about something.

I have no shame about my opinions.

Can Death Seed Sentry defeat kal kent ?

Who did Kal Kent get some of his powers from ?

Who does Kal kent look up too bow too ?

Are you just been difficult ? Trying to be ignore how powerful this character is . Its even state he has his own universe and he save universes .

Notice i said they i am referring to all who is agreeing with you as well . You should know i will address anyone at will