Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By addikhabbo
vs
vs
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the Nasuverse, for those of you curious. Apparently, some dude named marvelous_3212 said Sentry stomps the featless man.

Sentry stomps the featless man

So everyone else! What do you think?! WHO TAKES IT?!!!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, based on assumed power levels, I'd say SPOM takes it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Based on feats? Sentry.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

superman prime was capable of crushing Solaris with a green lantern ring, was fast enough to sense a universe exploding, go into that universe, save someone, then return. he even had a bit of reality warping powers although it was mostly Hourman who turned back time. we can safely assume that this superman is more powerful than a sun dipped superman, who could give sentry a good fight. a sun dipped superman plus that kind of speed, a GL ring, and minor reality warping powers should win this.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@van_cere said:

superman prime was capable of crushing Solaris with a green lantern ring, was fast enough to sense a universe exploding, go into that universe, save someone, then return. he even had a bit of reality warping powers although it was mostly Hourman who turned back time. we can safely assume that this superman is more powerful than a sun dipped superman, who could give sentry a good fight. a sun dipped superman plus that kind of speed, a GL ring, and minor reality warping powers should win this.

this

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator

Superman

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Man of Gold takes it. He's got all that power, and a Green Lantern ring.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@addikhabbo: based on feats, it's still superman prime one millon, the guy created his own universe without seeing troubled about it. Theoraticaly: it isn't even a match, dude, sentry would get written out of excistence before he even manages to think.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: based on feats, it's still superman prime one millon, the guy created his own universe without seeing troubled about it. Theoraticaly: it isn't even a match, dude, sentry would get written out of excistence before he even manages to think.

Whether Superman Prime One Million created his own universe or not has yet to be confirmed. All he said was "Welcome to myuniverse". I could say "Welcome to my house" even though I never built it. He needed Louis's DNA in order to resurrect her, couldn't stop the destruction of a universe, and had to use a Green Lantern Ring to defeat Solaris. While logic indicates that Superman Prime One Million should win, he is practically featless, and therefore loses.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: this isn't even a battle, sentry would get beaten so hard that I would even feel it.

Superman was once in the sun for 15 min and came out three times stronger, given that SP1M has spended 15.000 years in the sun, it's really not a match, it's just a comic book character getting written out pf excistense.

15 min in the sun= 3x more powerful (in all powers)

30 min= 6x

1 hour = 12x

12 hours= 144x

24 hours= 288x

1 week= 2016x

He really needs to be in the sun for less than one week only. If this is the new 52 supes, than he would only beed to be in the sun for 5-6 days, if it's pre-52, he'll need 4-5 days. All-star superman is a perfect example of what will happen if superman gets sundipped, the guy reached alpha centaurion in matter of seconds.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: it's as if you guys would say that spider-man would win over one above us all because he is featless.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: if he's suppose to be that powerful, why does Superman need DNA to bring Lois back lol?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: it's as if you guys would say that spider-man would win over one above us all because he is featless.

The difference between Superman Prime One Million and The One Above All is that The One Above All is a truly omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent, is the most powerful being in the Marvel Multiverse, and is also the writer. There is no argument about this because it is pure fact. Superman Prime One Million on the other hand is most likely very powerful, but he is featless, and the most one can do is speculate, which doesn't prove anything.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: it really doesn't matter, all-star superman showed how superman would be if he spends a day in the sun or a few hours (they didn't show how long, but probably a few hours because of the humans beinf there) a superman in the sun for 15.000 years is obviously the winner.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: it really doesn't matter, all-star superman showed how superman would be if he spends a day in the sun or a few hours (they didn't show how long, but probably a few hours because of the humans beinf there) a superman in the sun for 15.000 years is obviously the winner.

You're not getting the point here. Like I said, logic would indicate that Superman Prime One million should win, with all of his extensive abilities + 15,000 years of sun dip. However, the point is that since he lacks feats, showings of his powers, this renders him featless. In an argument or place of discussion such as Comic Vine, you need to have facts and showings in order to prove that one character can defeat another. Due to his lack of feats, he loses.

nitenovanavium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't SPOM given power from the one above all while he's in the sun?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't SPOM given power from the one above all while he's in the sun?

Superman Prime One Million is from DC, The One Above All is Marvel.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: with feats, sentry wins, but it makes no sense for sentry to win theoraticaly.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With feats, Sentry wins.

With hype, SPOM curbstomps.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, Superman Prime 1M taked this.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime 1M wins if we just take his assumed power level with a grain of salt.

Sentry wins based off actual credible feats.

Jmarshmallow

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes prime 1 mill overkill.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes prime 1 mill overkill.

What actual feats does he have again?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jacthripper

SP1M

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Superman with a 5 hour sundip can hold his own for a while against death seed sentry, 15,000 years? Thats beyond overkill. This wouldn't be even close to a fair fight still if superman DIDNT have the power ring.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why people make such a big deal about how SP1M needed Lois' DNA to recreate her? With what he was able to do (he had 5th Dimension Imp powers, right?) he should be able to create a new being easily enough, but if he creates a totally new being, how would he know that it would actually be Lois and not just his own idea as to what Lois was? I know that if I had the ability to create new life, and I was trying to recreate the love of my life, I would want something to make sure that my own preconceived notions didn't get in the way.

Either way, SP1M has not a whole lot of combat feats, but even what feats he DOES have are still enough to beat Sentry. Moving from one universe to another in an instant, one-shotting Solaris, and the fact that he was stated to be the most powerful Superman of all, which puts him above Kal Kent, Superboy Prime, All-Star Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, and a load of others, all of these things are more than enough for him to beat Sentry.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void would beat SP1M, DSS not so much (based on feats).

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

And Again The Glory Quest Of Jimmy Will Be Rustled.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luda12331: Indeed. Void would destroy this Superman. However, I think that DSS stands a chance as well.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Superman with a 5 hour sundip can hold his own for a while against death seed sentry, 15,000 years? Thats beyond overkill. This wouldn't be even close to a fair fight still if superman DIDNT have the power ring.

In theory, Superman wins. Based off of actual feats? He loses.

I don't get why people make such a big deal about how SP1M needed Lois' DNA to recreate her? With what he was able to do (he had 5th Dimension Imp powers, right?) he should be able to create a new being easily enough, but if he creates a totally new being, how would he know that it would actually be Lois and not just his own idea as to what Lois was? I know that if I had the ability to create new life, and I was trying to recreate the love of my life, I would want something to make sure that my own preconceived notions didn't get in the way.

Either way, SP1M has not a whole lot of combat feats, but even what feats he DOES have are still enough to beat Sentry. Moving from one universe to another in an instant, one-shotting Solaris, and the fact that he was stated to be the most powerful Superman of all, which puts him above Kal Kent, Superboy Prime, All-Star Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, and a load of others, all of these things are more than enough for him to beat Sentry.

He had to use a Green Power Ring to defeat Solaris and couldn't stop the destruction of another universe.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed Sentry. Sorry golden boy.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Theres no proof that he needed the ring, he could have just didnt want to waste solar energy.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DSS.
S1M has no feats.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Theres no proof that he needed the ring, he could have just didnt want to waste solar energy.

Could you show me a scan of it being stated that he didn't want to waste solar energy? I mean, he's sun-dipped for 15,000 years and he's worried that he's going to waste solar energy. Not very impressive, IMO.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime 1 million

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman prime easily

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68 said:

@theirishdoctor said:

He had to use a Green Power Ring to defeat Solaris and couldn't stop the destruction of another universe.

I never said he was a god. I just gave the feats that he DOES have. And unless DSS has a lot more than I am remembering (I sort of skimmed the DSS stories) it should be more than enough for this fight. All I'm saying is that while he doesn't have a lot, he does have some feats.

And while it is true that he used the ring to beat Solaris, that really doesn't mean anything. That's like saying that the Flash beat Captain Cold with his super speed and without it he isn't so great. Prime 1,000,000 HAS the ring, so it is still usable by him. And there really isn't any reason to suspect that he couldn't beat Solaris just as easily without it. It seemed like he really didn't consider Solaris a threat, and was just testing the ring out to see how it worked.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

@animelegend68 said:

@theirishdoctor said:

I never said he was a god. I just gave the feats that he DOES have. And unless DSS has a lot more than I am remembering (I sort of skimmed the DSS stories) it should be more than enough for this fight. All I'm saying is that while he doesn't have a lot, he does have some feats.

And while it is true that he used the ring to beat Solaris, that really doesn't mean anything. That's like saying that the Flash beat Captain Cold with his super speed and without it he isn't so great. Prime 1,000,000 HAS the ring, so it is still usable by him. And there really isn't any reason to suspect that he couldn't beat Solaris just as easily without it. It seemed like he really didn't consider Solaris a threat, and was just testing the ring out to see how it worked.

OP doesn't say anything about Superman having the ring so he can't use it.

Scans of it being stated that "he really didn't consider Solaris a threat, and was just testing the ring out to see how it worked."? Or are those baseless assumptions you'e making.

Your Flash argument is invalid. Flash's power(s) comes from the Speed-Force, it's his only source of power. Superman Prime One Million not only has all the regular Superman (amped by 15,0000 years of sun-dipping) but should also have telekinesis, telepathy, force-vision, etc. (given the fact that Kal Kent these powers as well, even though he's never actually displayed these powers). My point here is that Flash without the Speed-Force is powerless, Superman without the Green Power Ring still has many powers/abilities. Yet he had to use a Green Power Ring to defeat Solaris.

Like I said, in theory Superman Prime One Million wins.

Based off of actual, legitimate feats, speculation aside? Superman Prime One Million loses.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The golden boy win.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: this isn't even a battle, sentry would get beaten so hard that I would even feel it.

Superman was once in the sun for 15 min and came out three times stronger, given that SP1M has spended 15.000 years in the sun, it's really not a match, it's just a comic book character getting written out pf excistense.

15 min in the sun= 3x more powerful (in all powers)

30 min= 6x

1 hour = 12x

12 hours= 144x

24 hours= 288x

1 week= 2016x

He really needs to be in the sun for less than one week only. If this is the new 52 supes, than he would only beed to be in the sun for 5-6 days, if it's pre-52, he'll need 4-5 days. All-star superman is a perfect example of what will happen if superman gets sundipped, the guy reached alpha centaurion in matter of seconds.

You can't really assume that Superman's ability to absorb solar energy is limitless to such a degree. Short amount of time in the sun may increase it greatly but you can't necessarily extrapolate that out to millions of times over.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: sentrys feats blow prime one million away, prime one millions logical power level means he beats the power of a million exploding suns to a pulp. not even a competition prime one million is supermans basics totally maxed out to a degree no one even knows, plus a tonne of other powers. he should just turn him to dust.