@bullettimer: To Thee I say,Nay!!!!

DS Sentry.

@deus said:

DSS.

@gizmorino said:

DSS

@realitywarper said:

DSS

Kal Kent's force vision would one-shot Sentry. Prove me wrong.

Force Vision = physical damage.

Sentry don't care about it.

Moreover just by physical force, Sentry stopped one of the strongest Celestials (who are at least Universal beings), it is highly possible that he could break the Force Vision just by physical force.

Moreover he goes through force-fields like it was butter, can become intangible and shapeshift at will.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DSS

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Not doubting the Celestials' power, but when have any of them shown the physical might to take on an attack that can hold back the mass of an entire galaxy accelerating at near-light speeds?

On top of that, when have said force fields contained energy on the level of force vision? I'm also aware that Sentry can shapeshift and become intangible, but the ridiculous speed of force vision (crossing intergalactic distances instantly) won't give him time to react, especially point-blank. If you can, show me DSS reacting to things going that fast.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By RealityWarper

@etheral_dreams said:

@realitywarper: Not doubting the Celestials' power, but when have any of them shown the physical might to take on an attack that can hold back the mass of an entire galaxy accelerating at near-light speeds?

On top of that, when have said force fields contained energy on the level of force vision? I'm also aware that Sentry can shapeshift and become intangible, but the ridiculous speed of force vision (crossing intergalactic distances instantly) won't give him time to react, especially point-blank. If you can, show me DSS reacting to things going that fast.

Does it matter as The Sentry can control Kal Kent or disintegrate him with a mere though ?

To answer your question :

Mjolnir throwing speed :

No Caption Provided

Sentry stop Mjolnir with a though :

No Caption Provided

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done already.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i now of DSS he's gonna be hard to put down. Is Kal not faster and/or stronger, though?

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dygoboy said:

@bullettimer: To Thee I say,Nay!!!!

DS Sentry.

How will Sentry put Kal down, hmm? Hmmmmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RealityWarper
Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheKing47

DSS.

Kal doesn't have many feats at all.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed Sentry.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

DSS

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: DSS stopped A Throw Mjonir from a morals off Thor at point blank range with merely a thoguht while massively holding back so he doesn't kill Thor. And the guy tears his own face apart for LOLZ just to shoot laser beams from his eye balls Goddamit!!!!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@realitywarper: DSS stopped A Throw Mjonir from a morals off Thor at point blank range with merely a thoguht while massively holding back so he doesn't kill Thor. And the guy tears his own face apart for LOLZ just to shoot laser beams from his eye balls Goddamit!!!!

Yep.

Some poster pretended that DSS wanted to kill Thor...

He needs some understanding skills.

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkseidFanboy

KAL KENT

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope Chuck Testa.. urrr I mean Death Seed Sentry.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed Sentry

imabeast7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DDS. unless deadpool enters the fight, then its chainsaw for the win!

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

How can DSS put Kal Kent down?

Seems like a stalemate or Kal.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OrdinaryAlan
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

Does it matter as The Sentry can control Kal Kent or disintegrate him with a mere though ?

Mjolnir throwing speed :

There's actually context behind that Thor scan. It didn't actually go across the entire galaxy and back in a moment, Odin was the one who immediately sent Mjolnir back as soon as Thor threw it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Mjolnir throwing speed :

There's actually context behind that Thor scan. It didn't actually go across the entire galaxy and back in a moment, Odin was the one who immediately sent Mjolnir back as soon as Thor threw it.

I guess but if I recall correctly Thor spin Mjolnir at twice the lightspeed so when he launch it, Mjolnir moves probably at speeds close to this

Been done.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kal-kent-vs-death-seed-sentry-1588661/

Also, I think Kal Kent could take DSS in a good fight, provided he acted very quickly. As the fight lingers and he's away from the super sun, he would get progressively weaker. Although Kal does have a counter to DSS's molecular manipulation. He has quantum vision which is very similar.

Not really.
Sentry is a reality warper.

Recall me what Kal Kent did with his Quantum Vision ?

Didn't he simply disarm a device ???

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@realitywarper said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Mjolnir throwing speed :

I guess but if I recall correctly Thor spin Mjolnir at twice the lightspeed so when he launch it, Mjolnir moves probably at speeds close to this

@ordinaryalan said:

Been done.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kal-kent-vs-death-seed-sentry-1588661/

Also, I think Kal Kent could take DSS in a good fight, provided he acted very quickly. As the fight lingers and he's away from the super sun, he would get progressively weaker. Although Kal does have a counter to DSS's molecular manipulation. He has quantum vision which is very similar.

Not really.

IIRC the fastest Mjolnir has actually gone is x3 FTL.

No Caption Provided

Third panel on bottom left.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry wins, and lol at the people not understanding that Kal can't put him down; whereas vise versa can happen...

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

Been done.

Not really.

I don't believe Sentry is a reality warper. He's a molecule manipulator. They're not technically the same thing.

And Kal disassembled an anti matter device made by Toyman, which had a destructive capacity of 6 billion acres and also was equipped with hyper-gravity compensators. He did this in a single panel.

Thanosmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mysticmedivh
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS. He's like Thanos he's in an awkward tier, he either gets stomped by skyfathers or stomps everyone that's not a skyfather. Only other characters in this "limbo" tier are good matches for each other. This is just my opinion of course.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Christ, the amount of wank that Death Seed Sentry gets on this site is too damn high.

Kal stomps. He's like Superman 10.0 lol

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

Mjolnir throwing speed :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's really slow compared to force vision which can cross galaxies instantaneously.

You might want to check this out too. It's a calc, but the math and logic is sound, and already confirms that feat alone being above anything Sentry's done. Also, don't start saying he's immune to physical damage - if the universe exploded, do you think he'd be unharmed? That's a NLF, especially considering I haven't seen Sentry survive that level of output. If you think he can, post scans please.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RealityWarper

No Caption Provided

That's really slow compared to force vision which can cross galaxies instantaneously.

Of course, but does it matter against a guy that can warp the reality, go through stasis fields without problems, reshape himself or teleport at will, travel through dimensions...

Kal Kent's force vision is really strong but I don't think that he can make a case with it.

You might want to check this out too. It's a calc, but the math and logic is sound, and already confirms that feat alone being above anything Sentry's done. Also, don't start saying he's immune to physical damage - if the universe exploded, do you think he'd be unharmed? That's a NLF, especially considering I haven't seen Sentry survive that level of output. If you think he can, post scans please.

Comic book logic isn't real life logic even we can point out some similarities. Sentry has beat Molecule Man, released and absobed / tanked planetary energies, hold a Cosmic Cube, overloaded Absorbing Man even he had absorbed the energy of a Cosmic Cube's fragment, retconned the whole Marvel Universe, wiped out the memory of everyone several times...

Of course Sentry can survive the end of an Universe, what does the explosion of an Universe do besides matter & energy damages ????

It would be a double standard to consider this otherwise...

Just for your information, Hyperion survived two Universe colliding..

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry stomps

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers