Death Seed Sentry is Bloodlusted

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet

Win by ABSOLUTE DEATH

Who takes it

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry via TP

#3 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Yea, he has the void tentacle things IIRC. He ripps his head open, and uses it straight from his brain.

If that isn't TP for ya, then it's a stalemate, since neither can put the other down for long.

#5 Edited by Cgoodness (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry or stalemate

#6 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can kill Bobby because he can use his matter manip. to destroy all H2O on the planet this battle takes place. Bobby can't kill Sentry because he'll just keep reforming.

#7 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: has DS used Matter Manipulation though? He would have to extinguish all the water vapor on the planet in order to completely wipe out Bobby..

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (46492 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh.

#9 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Yeah he's used Matter Manip. He didn't realize he had it until he had to fight Molecule Man, but he's got it. And your correct in that he'd have to destroy all water on the planet, but there's not exactly a time limit here. He just has to destroy it faster than it can be created, which shouldn't really be a problem. Eventually, Bobby's dead.

#10 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: to what level is his matter manipulation at? I know he punked the sh!t out of Molecule Man but hed have a hell of a time trying to fight off a Bloodlusted ice man

#11 Posted by Experio (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stalemate.

#12 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: I don't know exactly what level his Matter manipulation is at.... but if he can beat Molecule Man do you think even a Bloodlusted Iceman has a chance?

#13 Posted by patrat18 (11153 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: I honestly have no idea.. Because iceman lives in water vapor and sentry exists in his soul.. The physicality wouldn't matter one bit IMO

#15 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: You kind of halfway made my point. Since Sentry can theoretically destroy water vapor.... just kind of unmake it.... He can eventually physically destroy and kill Iceman. There's nothing Iceman can do to permanently put down Sentry.

#16 Edited by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew this battle would be made eventually...

Sentry can probably destroy Iceman's physical body if he still has his molec. manip or possibly win w/ TP.

If not, stalemate since neither can hurt each other.

#17 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: I know, I'm just saying that he would have to obliterate an indestructible planet.

That's why I asked what level matter manipulation he's at, solely because nothing is indestructible with matter manipulation.

#18 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Yeah but he doesn't have to destroy the planet. Just the water on it, which he should be pretty easily capable of. With his matter manip. he just unmakes the water molecules. All of them. Might take him awhile to destroy all of it, but since this is to the death, time isn't really an issue.

#19 Posted by Noone301994 (9613 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Thitiki (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Who made him all burnt up like that? Do you think Sentry will die or be killed off anytime?

#21 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really sure how this is even a contest.

This is literally nothing Bobby could possibly do, no matter how bloodlusted he is, to permanently bring down Bob.

This is a murder/curb stomp in favor of the Sentry.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#23 Posted by Iragexcudder (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really sure how this is even a contest.

This is literally nothing Bobby could possibly do, no matter how bloodlusted he is, to permanently bring down Bob.

This is a murder/curb stomp in favor of the Sentry.

Sure there is. Iceman embarrassed Thor just as bad as DS Sentry did. DS has never been frozen either. Id like to see it happen.

#24 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: you have scans?

4th EDIT:

I'm curious how Bobby has demonstrated the speed to deal with a blitzing Sentry?

Additionally, even if Bobby could freeze DSS on the molecular, I would be hard pressed to believe it would be long against a guy who has demonstrated complete control over his own molecular structure. Below, Sentry re-materializes his body twice against the Owen Reese. The last scan indicates he kept reforming from one atom.

While Bobby only has one way to deal with Bob...DSS has numerous ways to end Bobby. This is a slaughter.

#25 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@captnmcdeadpool: The Thor scans are out of context, since he didn't actually hurt thor IIRC, but here ya go:

There's way more to the fight, where thor gets stabbed by iceman, but that's the only scan I actually have :(

Bobby is immune to blitzing, as he can reform his body (he actually got smashed by thor, and it didn't help thor).

DSS wins by TP

#26 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Because this is too the death I'm going with a stalemate. If it was incapitation then sentry

#27 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@captnmcdeadpool: The Thor scans are out of context, since he didn't actually hurt thor IIRC, but here ya go:

He knocked Thor out, even if only temporarily. I'd say he hurt him...well, enough to knock him out. No easy feat against the God of Thunder. DSS literally one shots him here (UnAvgs 15). Jan then melts his face, which DSS shrugs off. Thor revives shortly thereafter:

There's way more to the fight, where thor gets stabbed by iceman, but that's the only scan I actually have :(

Hmmm. I lean toward PIS if Thor is getting stabbed by Iceman (??). I've seen him be cut by Desak's sword... but Desak had sufficient strength to do so. Bobby has no superhuman strength that I'm aware of.

Bobby is immune to blitzing, as he can reform his body (he actually got smashed by thor, and it didn't help thor).

Well, not immune to blitzing since Bobby has no know superhuman speed (immune to the results of is blitz?).

Reform his body? Hmmm.

DSS wins by TP

Indeed, another of many over powered weapons in DSS's arsenal. If indeed Bobby has complete control over his molecular structure, I don't think he is immune to BFR by DSS either.

#28 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@captnmcdeadpool: bobby is immune to BFR due to being pure consciousness. He can create as many bodies as required, and spread his consciousness across a large area, meaning he couldn't be removed from Earth.

Bobby basically only loses to TP, which is why sentry wins.

#29 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

What Dratini wrote ^^

#30 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Wow.

A being of pure consciousness? Shows how much I've kept up with X-men. By chance could you point me in the direction of book and issue so I could read it?

#31 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@captnmcdeadpool: I wish I could, but sadly I've yet to find it myself, perhaps @dondave knows? Anyways, I've been trying to find Marvel Now stuff for a while, but my local bookstore doesn't have anything for me :(

#32 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: No worries. If you all hear anything, give me a shout. Meantime, I will try to do a little research, Im intrigued.

#33 Edited by Juiceboks (12028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@captnmcdeadpool: I wish I could, but sadly I've yet to find it myself, perhaps @dondave knows? Anyways, I've been trying to find Marvel Now stuff for a while, but my local bookstore doesn't have anything for me :(

It was Astonishing X-Men #62-65. I don't remember the exact issue number the Thor fight happened in though..

#34 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Juiceboks (12028 posts) - - Show Bio