• 166 results
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@captain_batman_ftw: The body that Sinestro etc will be trying to hurt will be pointless; because DS Sentry doesn't need his body.

And? I'm still waiting for you to make a good point to show us how DSS can defeat someone who has defeated spectre twice now.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@captain_batman_ftw: first of all that's ABc logic people could just as easily say sentrys beaten molecule man so he stomps parralax and spectre is one of the most inconsistent chracters in comics

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: No, that's not ABC logic, when did I say that parallax would defeat sentry because he defeated spectre? Here, I'll re-quote it for you.

And? I'm still waiting for you to make a good point to show us how DSS can defeat someone who has defeated spectre twice now.

Did I say parallax > sentry because he defeated spectre? no, then stop making false acusations.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: first of all that's ABc logic people could just as easily say sentrys beaten molecule man so he stomps parralax and spectre is one of the most inconsistent chracters in comics

It doesn't matter if he is one of the most inconsistent characters, he had a good amount of power right there and then when parallax defeated him.

@kingant27 Also, just because he doesn't need his body, does that mean DSS > mr.mzyptlk?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: and I did just say the exact same thig as oh but used molecule man as a reference do not say I'm making false accusations beacuse your the one who mentioned it first

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: and I did just say the exact same thig as oh but used molecule man as a reference do not say I'm making false accusations beacuse your the one who mentioned it first

Please, I didn't even say that parallax would defeat DSS Because (Note the keyword) he defeated sentry, I just brought up a feat as for how powerful he is.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: That is completely different, Mxy is an imp and a top tier reality warper.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Parallax could just install fear into semtry and that's it, really. Even the spectre is afraid of him. I know that you are going to bring up something like green lanterns not being afraid of him, but that's because they are green lanterns, they have no fear, the only one I remember to be afraid of Parallax was Kyle Rayiner.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: lol, parallax is a reality warper himself and he is an extreme powerful one at that.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Sinestro is not hurting DS Sentry, bearing in mind he cant die, his flesh is useless etc; Parallax may hurt his flesh, but he cant kill DS Sentry, and who is to say DS Sentry will not bull rush Sinestro and physically abuse him etc.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Sinestro is not hurting DS Sentry, bearing in mind he cant die, his flesh is useless etc; Parallax may hurt his flesh, but he cant kill DS Sentry, and who is to say DS Sentry will not bull rush Sinestro and physically abuse him etc.

lol at this post. I'm trying not to be a jerk, but do you know what you're talking about? How would DSS even inflict damage upon parallax? Parallax has taken multiple hits from peopel such as the spectre and ganthet, and rubbed it off as if nothing happened.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the most ridicolous thing I have ever heard. Parallax is one of DC's most powerful entities. If anyone is abusing anyone here, it's parallax handing DSS's @$$ so hard that he is going to turn regular again and not a horsemen of apocolypse.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

lol at this post. I'm trying not to be a jerk, but do you know what you're talking about? How would DSS even inflict damage upon parallax? Parallax has taken multiple hits from peopel such as the spectre and ganthet, and rubbed it off as if nothing happened.

Of course I do, are you claiming Sinestro>>>DS Sentry, does that mean he could easily beat characters like Odin easily; due to Parallax?

So because Sinestro has Parallax, does that mean he will use it instantly and always use it; DS Sentry can still beat Sinestro.

DS Sentry could destroy Sinestro, before he uses Parallax, or he could smash though his constructs etc; not to mention Hal Jordan managed to survive the attack from Parallax.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@kingant27 said:

Of course I do, are you claiming Sinestro>>>DS Sentry, does that mean he could easily beat characters like Odin easily; due to Parallax?

So because Sinestro has Parallax, does that mean he will use it instantly and always use it; DS Sentry can still beat Sinestro.

DS Sentry could destroy Sinestro, before he uses Parallax, or he could smash though his constructs etc; not to mention Hal Jordan managed to survive the attack from Parallax.

Do you know who parallax is? He is more powerful than a hostless spectre. Of course sinestro would stomps Odin and death seed sentry with parallax. Jesus Christ, have you read any comics involving parallax? Seriously.

Death seed sentry would destroy sinestro before he can use parallax? Are you aware of how sinestro is in control of parallax? parallax is not within his ring as you like to believe, parallax is within sinestro's body, meaning that it's always at parallax's power. Durability, endurance, power etc... is all within sinestro.

not to mention Hal Jordan managed to survive the attack from Parallax.

ABC logic at it's finest. Hal has survived an attack from parallax, so what? does that instantly make DSS capable of doing it? no, stop using bull$h*t. Also, post a scan of it, please. If we are going that way, then thor survived multiple hits from Death seed sentry :)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Do you know who parallax is? He is more powerful than a hostless spectre. Of course sinestro would stomps Odin and death seed sentry with parallax. Jesus Christ, have you read any comics involving parallax? Seriously.

Death seed sentry would destroy sinestro before he can use parallax? Are you aware of how sinestro is in control of parallax? parallax is not within his ring as you like to believe, parallax is within sinestro's body, meaning that it's always at parallax's power. Durability, endurance, power etc... is all within sinestro.

ABC logic at it's finest. Hal has survived an attack from parallax, so what? does that instantly make DSS capable of doing it? no, stop using bull$h*t. Also, post a scan of it, please. If we are going that way, then thor survived multiple hits from Death seed sentry :)

I know who Parallax is very well, lol; but that doesn't mean Sinestro is now Parallax, he can use it; but DS Sentry could still beat Sinestro.

DS Sentry cannot die, and as Sinestro can; the best he could hope for, would be KO.

Thor is not Hal.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't think that's abc logic or at least how abc logic works......... first off thor survived multiple hits from death seed sentry, because sentry needed thor alive and was holding back on purpose....... but even though he was holding back, he managed to oneshot a high herald twice once he wanted to take care of business......... if thor can't take these hits, then neither can hal jordan, because if we go by durability feats thor might have that one in the pocket...... was parallax holding back on hal? if not and hal survived it under his own power, then death seed sentry is capable of surviving it as well and even dealing with the damage better, because he is a being of higher power........ there is this beautiful thing called the no limit fallacy.......... just because parallax did something to hal, doesn't mean that he can do something to sentry......... to do so he has to do something to a solidified trans level character

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

i don't think that's abc logic or at least how abc logic works......... first off thor survived multiple hits from death seed sentry, because sentry needed thor alive and was holding back on purpose....... but even though he was holding back, he managed to oneshot a high herald twice once he wanted to take care of business......... if thor can't take these hits, then neither can hal jordan, because if we go by durability feats thor might have that one in the pocket...... was parallax holding back on hal? if not and hal survived it under his own power, then death seed sentry is capable of surviving it as well and even dealing with the damage better, because he is a being of higher power........ there is this beautiful thing called the no limit fallacy.......... just because parallax did something to hal, doesn't mean that he can do something to sentry......... to do so he has to do something to a solidified trans level character

You seriously think that parallax will have problems with death seed sentry? You think a high level reality warper will have trouble with death seed sentry? Oh my god.... Why is sentry being so overrated on comicvine. Because Hal has survived it, that means thor can as well? That's what an 8-year old kid that watches the cartoons would have said. (I'm not saying you are an 8-year old, but you sounded like one)

According to sentry fans on comicvine, Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One above us all, presence, living tribunal, all the imps from the 5th dimmension, spectre, michael and lucifier, pre-retcon beyonder, the entire celestial race, all of the monitors, sinestro- green lantern- star sapphire- red lantern and black lantern corps, 30th century mordru, monarch, rune king thor, chaos war hercules and every powerful entity all combined is still no problem for sentry because he has monecule manipualtion.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

I know who Parallax is very well, lol; but that doesn't mean Sinestro is now Parallax, he can use it; but DS Sentry could still beat Sinestro.

DS Sentry cannot die, and as Sinestro can; the best he could hope for, would be KO.

Thor is not Hal.

No. No, you do not know who parallax is very well, not at all. You are clearly showing that you don't know a single $h*t about him.

*sigh* I have already explained this that Sinestro is Parallax's host, that means that he cannot die as long as parallax is within him, why is that so hard to understand?

you obviously didn't understand anything about this point.....

Here is some scans showing that sinestro is the host of parallax.

Sca 1: Parallax goes into him and gets a new host, which is Sinestro. Scan 2: He is using that power against Volthoom (Volthoom is a universal level being when at full power and he was at full power in that issue) Scan 3: The guardians becomes scared because of the fear entitiy that is now possesed by SINESTRO!

Have you understood now? I don't want to waste my time on you, you are either trolling, or you are just really stupid to understand what I'm saying.

I do know who Parallax is very well.

How Sinestro going to kill DS Sentry.

You know DS Sentry can simply just blitz Sinestro.

I already knew those feats; and No, I am not trolling.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Kingant27

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Thor is not Hal.

No. No, you do not know who parallax is very well, not at all. You are clearly showing that you don't know a single $h*t about him.

*sigh* I have already explained this that Sinestro is Parallax's host, that means that he cannot die as long as parallax is within him, why is that so hard to understand?

Sca 1: Parallax goes into him and gets a new host, which is Sinestro. Scan 2: He is using that power against Volthoom (Volthoom is a universal level being when at full power and he was at full power in that issue) Scan 3: The guardians becomes scared because of the fear entitiy that is now possesed by SINESTRO!

Have you understood now? I don't want to waste my time on you, you are either trolling, or you are just really stupid to understand what I'm saying.

No Caption Provided

You are indeed; and very immature.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seriously think that parallax will have problems with death seed sentry? You think a high level reality warper will have trouble with death seed sentry? Oh my god.... Why is sentry being so overrated on comicvine. Because Hal has survived it, that means thor can as well? That's what an 8-year old kid that watches the cartoons would have said. (I'm not saying you are an 8-year old, but you sounded like one)

According to sentry fans on comicvine, Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One above us all, presence, living tribunal, all the imps from the 5th dimmension, spectre, michael and lucifier, pre-retcon beyonder, the entire celestial race, all of the monitors, sinestro- green lantern- star sapphire- red lantern and black lantern corps, 30th century mordru, monarch, rune king thor, chaos war hercules and every powerful entity all combined is still no problem for sentry because he has monecule manipualtion.

what i think does not matter......... what the sentry fans on this site think does not matter................ your job is to prove why sinestro is above death seed sentry and so far you haven't done much to do so except for calling out sentry fans and making fun of them for believing he can clear the gauntlet.......... you think it's pure fanboyism, but maybe it's just a lack of knowledge on sinestro or parallax or sinestro parallax or whatever........ run a detailed explanation on why sentry can't clear and back it up with screenshots and context so that other readers can see it........................... here is the bad thing about this board............... for some reason people think that @dondave is a good debater, which i disagree with, since every time i see him in a thread he leaves one or two words on who he believes would win (and in most cases he sides with dc, even if that character / team would logically lose) and then he leaves the thread and even after getting hit by evidence you never see him again........ now imagine you're a random guy on the internet, who typed in 'sentry vs sinestro' on google to see who would win comes across a comicvine thread, where another random guy on the internet named dondave voiced his opinion by saying 'Sinestro wins.'.......... that contribution is useless and helps no one............ and so is your own statement of saying 'haha, sentry fans think he could beat the one above all oh lol'........ you know what i mean?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@jmarshmallow: How does he not get BFR'ed by Sinestro.

Sentry did have the ability to teleport, and it's unlikely for Death Seed to actually remove an ability he had.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

what i think does not matter......... what the sentry fans on this site think does not matter................ your job is to prove why sinestro is above death seed sentry and so far you haven't done much to do so except for calling out sentry fans and making fun of them for believing he can clear the gauntlet.......... you think it's pure fanboyism, but maybe it's just a lack of knowledge on sinestro or parallax or sinestro parallax or whatever........ run a detailed explanation on why sentry can't clear and back it up with screenshots and context so that other readers can see it........................... here is the bad thing about this board............... for some reason people think that @dondave is a good debater, which i disagree with, since every time i see him in a thread he leaves one or two words on who he believes would win (and in most cases he sides with dc, even if that character / team would logically lose) and then he leaves the thread and even after getting hit by evidence you never see him again........ now imagine you're a random guy on the internet, who typed in 'sentry vs sinestro' on google to see who would win comes across a comicvine thread, where another random guy on the internet named dondave voiced his opinion by saying 'Sinestro wins.'.......... that contribution is useless and helps no one............ and so is your own statement of saying 'haha, sentry fans think he could beat the one above all oh lol'........ you know what i mean?

I don't really need to prove that sinestro w/parallax is above death seed sentry, when parallax is a high level reality warper. I also never said it's pure fanboyism, I said it is fanboyism, not that all of it is. Also, I don't know where you are getting your info from, but dondave is one of the most unbiased people on comicvine, he always says what he thinks is right shown by feats and he doesn't debate much, true, but do you really need to do that when everyone agrees that the character is the obvious winner? No, because it's unececary.

Parallax is a reality warper, he can re-write the universe if he so wanted to, but for some reason, you guys seem to think that it's pure force > reality warping, what's the deal with that? This Kingant27 dude is biased, there is not a single time I have ever seen that he has given his vote to the DC character, he always says that the marvel character wins, he even managed to say that death seed sentry would speed-blitz sinestro w/parallax and he thought that, it was going to give him the win.

I don't feel the need to prove that parallax would win even though he is a reality warper, and sentry doesn't come close in terms of power. No version of sentry can hope to even get parallax's distraction, I don't know why I'm even arguing for parallax against sentry even though parallax would defeat him without breaking a sweat. I'm not going to provide any scans for you, nor any trolls like this kingant27 dude.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Thor is not Hal.

No Caption Provided

You are indeed; and very immature.

You know why? Because you are either a) Extremely biased (It's as if you would say spider-man > presence) b) you are just trolling.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really need to prove that sinestro w/parallax is above death seed sentry, when parallax is a high level reality warper.

I don't feel the need to prove that parallax would win even though he is a reality warper, and sentry doesn't come close in terms of power.

then you're not debating properly....... you know who else is a powerful, universal reality warper, who is also far more established than new 52 parallax? HoM scarlet witch.......... and to avoid her having to deal with someone like the sentry, who could speedblitz her and rip hear head off, before she can even react....... you know like in this case ......... they had to remove the sentry from the story.............. and hom scarlet witch with all of her power got almost killed by a regular arrow............... so being a reality warper doesn't automatically grant you a victory........ sometimes you still have your limits...................... the arguments many sentry fans, which you call biased, made are that the sentry is faster than sinestro and capable of destroying him from the inside on a molecular level, against which a lantern should not have a natural defense........... so yeah, sentry clears for now unless you can come up with compelling counter arguments................ or you could continue to insist that sinestro wins, which is then only your word and your word doesn't mean much at all, since you ......... just like everyone else......can be affected by personal bias

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

I don't really need to prove that sinestro w/parallax is above death seed sentry, when parallax is a high level reality warper.

I don't feel the need to prove that parallax would win even though he is a reality warper, and sentry doesn't come close in terms of power.

then you're not debating properly....... you know who else is a powerful, universal reality warper, who is also far more established than new 52 parallax? HoM scarlet witch.......... and to avoid her having to deal with someone like the sentry, who could speedblitz her and rip hear head off, before she can even react....... you know like in this case ......... they had to remove the sentry from the story.............. and hom scarlet witch with all of her power got almost killed by a regular arrow............... so being a reality warper doesn't automatically grant you a victory........ sometimes you still have your limits...................... the arguments many sentry fans, which you call biased, made are that the sentry is faster than sinestro and capable of destroying him from the inside on a molecular level, against which a lantern should not have a natural defense........... so yeah, sentry clears for now unless you can come up with compelling counter arguments................ or you could continue to insist that sinestro wins, which is then only your word and your word doesn't mean much at all, since you ......... just like everyone else......can be affected by personal bias

You're comparing scarlet witch's durability with parallax's? I think you all are ignoring what I'm saying. Sinestro is the host of PARALLAX.How is that so hard to understand, really? If you want to compared sentry ripping scarlet witch's head off to someone who has taken attacks from ganthet and spectre and rubbed it off as if it was nothing, then you are not doing any good job, and you are not proving anything. Parallax defeated spectre in blackest night, does scarlet witch compare to spectre? Does anybody sentry has fought compare to spectre? (Molecule man is not as powerful as spectre, pre-retcon molecule man was more powerful than spectre) I'm not going to prove anything, cause it seems that you are just a troll ignoring the fact that sinestro has parallax. Also, if you want to bring in molecule manioulation and say that sentry would win easily because of that, then it's wrong, you know why? Because Parallax is a reality warper (Which you continuesly ignore) and he can just re-write sentry out of history, it doesn't matter if you are immortal or not, getting re-written out of history is as if you have never existed. Sentry is not a reality warper, parallax is, sentry has molecule manipution, parallax has REALITY WARPING. oh, yes, every green lantern has universal level reality warping immunity (Shown in green lantern #20, you can check it out yourself), because Volthoom could just destroy the universe, but he tried to re-write it, but the lanterns and sinestro had immunity to the reality warping that was at a universal level.

I'm going to make a thread, I'm going to tag you and we can see what the answers would be. The thread is going to be sinestro w/parallax vs death seed sentry, and we will see who they choose.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame:

you know who else is a powerful, universal reality warper, who is also far more established than new 52 parallax? HoM scarlet witch

Pre-52 stories and feats are canon for every new 52 green lantern story, so no, scarlet witch is not as good reality warper.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Thor is not Hal.

No Caption Provided

I am not biased in the slightest, lol; DS Sentry cant die, and his body is useless, and as Sinestro's body can definitely be harmed, he will loose.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am definitely not trolling:

How will Sinestro put down DS Sentry for good?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're comparing scarlet witch's durability with parallax's?

i am not................. my point was that being a reality warper doesn't automatically make you superior to everyone.......... an arrow almost killed hom scarlet witch.......... even as a reality warper you're only as durable as your greatest durability feat indicates it, period.......... it's a pain in the ass to debate with you, so i'll stop doing it now

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

You're comparing scarlet witch's durability with parallax's?

i am not................. my point was that being a reality warper doesn't automatically make you superior to everyone.......... an arrow almost killed hom scarlet witch.......... even as a reality warper you're only as durable as your greatest durability feat indicates it, period.......... it's a pain in the ass to debate with you, so i'll stop doing it now

I find it funny that you think that death seed sentry would even inflict damage to parallax when he has tanked hits from top tier reality warpers.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said Parallax, not sinestro, why are you ignoring that?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Kingant27

@kingant27 said:

I know what you said, but how is he going to kill DS Sentry?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

Warp him out of reality.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Warp him out of reality.

BFR isn't killing him.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#141  Edited By RealityWarper

@kingant27 said:

@kingant27 said:

Warp him out of reality.

You are speaking about Warp and Reality 5 times at least so I am here and NO I AM NOT CANDYMAN NOR BIGGIESMALLS...

No Caption Provided

So if I can share my opinion with you about DS Sentry Vs Parallax I think that he is immune to the parallax's "fear effect + control".

Why ?

Because as stated in the last Uncanny Avengers, Death Seed Sentry conquered is inner fears : He has no more mental issues so he has no more need to create the Void to feel free of his guilts and fears.

"I did swim through dreadfulness to the light"

"The Void left me bored of the cycle"

About reality warping, the Sentry has subtle high change scales : he rewritted the history to appear as the angel of death :.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By jas0

@artyom: Etrigan can BFR him to another time in the history, as I've posted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Etrigan is powerful enough to resist some blasts before he BFRs DSS, I don't see him escaping. And he has many other forms to counter Sentry, the real problem is, DSS cannot be deafeated until now, so the only way to do it is BFRing, since he can "rebuild" himself.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Sentry probably have some immunity to reality warping, but has he shown immunity which makes him immune to a being that is above a hostless spectre in terms of reality warping?

Also, the put in fear in sentry was a suggestion, it really doesn't matter if he is afraid or not, why? Because Parallax gathers fear from you even if you don't have any, you know who the guardians of the universe is? They have no fears, they weren't afraid of the black lantern corps, nor nekron, but they are afraid of parallax because he is a living embodiment of fear. The spectre whom has no feelings at all is afraid of parallax, because he feeds of, of fear. Don't take this move as a match ending move.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Do you know what reality is? If Parallax writes him out of reality, all of his molecules, atoms etc etc will be gone, every memory of him will be gone because he has been written away. It's just like me using a rubber to rub away something I have written on a book, there would be no history.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

Sentry probably have some immunity to reality warping, but has he shown immunity which makes him immune to a being that is above a hostless spectre in terms of reality warping?

>>>> He overpowered Molecule Man and showed himself immune to reality warping after.

Wasn't the guardians of the Universe scared of death after Sinestro removed the heart of Volthoom ?

>>> Sentry is one of the Horseman of death and see it at something beautiful so I think he will be immune to fear too.

@jas0: The spell has a duration of one hour.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By jas0

@realitywarper: Yep, even though he did BFR him, and if he comes back, he can do it again, again and again.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0 said:

@realitywarper: Yep, even though he did BFR him, and if he comes back, he can do it again, again and again.

The spells is not instant.
He can kill Etrigan instantly via molecule manipulation.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I don't want to go into the 'being afraid part' so I'll give that to you.

The guardians weren't afraid because of sinestro, they became afraid because Parallax came there.

Scans of him being immune? Cause Parallax is a top tier reality warper, I can post scans of him defeating a hostless spectre tomorrow if you want to.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Etrigan is unkillable, if he is deatomized he can be brought back. Etrigan also have spells that can defend him from the molecule manipulation. When his arm has cut off he replaced it with a human arm, and then it retuned as his normal arm. I don't have the scan, but I think he was already deatomized, but he came back in hell, anyway, if this happens, he can just teleport himself.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I don't want to go into the 'being afraid part' so I'll give that to you.

The guardians weren't afraid because of sinestro, they became afraid because Parallax came there.

Scans of him being immune? Cause Parallax is a top tier reality warper, I can post scans of him defeating a hostless spectre tomorrow if you want to.

He was empowered by the death seed.

But the point is that he is unkillable.

@jas0 said:

@realitywarper: Etrigan is unkillable, if he is deatomized he can be brought back. Etrigan also have spells that can defend him from the molecule manipulation. When his arm has cut off he replaced it with a human arm, and then it retuned as his normal arm. I don't have the scan, but I think he was already deatomized, but he came back in hell, anyway, if this happens, he can just teleport himself.

I knew about Etrigan immortality.
So it can be a stalemate.
Or the first to become bored will just left the battlefield.
Actually Etrigan gived up in "Lobo is back" because Lobo made a real mess in hell.
I guess that if Sentry see Etrigan as a threat against humanity he will not give up so...

He stated himself as the protector of mankind.
I would give him the edge on mental on this.

I guess it depends on the expectation of each on the fight.