dh

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

Here are some scans of deathshead if anyone is interested (Various strength, speed, and weapon displays):

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@jashro44: how about durability, what is he made of?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@higorm: Well he did survive hits from the thing, and I believe he tanked a blast which knocked out she hulk. All though I don't think durability will be too helpful against wolverine.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@jashro44: yeah that´s what I was going for. I mean, Logan is used to deal with these kind of enemy, robots, cyborgs, etc.. We all know his damage soak feats, as for the guns, don´t know if Deaths Head possess superior gear if compared to Bastion, someone Wolverine made run due imminent danger since he was taking a full blast from him..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@jashro44: yeah that´s what I was going for. I mean, Logan is used to deal with these kind of enemy, robots, cyborgs, etc.. We all know his damage soak feats, as for the guns, don´t know if Deaths Head possess superior gear if compared to Bastion, someone Wolverine made run due imminent danger since he was taking a full blast from him..

Who's Bastion again?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HigorM  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

Who's Bastion again?

Bastion

No Caption Provided

Originally, Bastion was a mystical amalgam of two hyperpowerful Sentinels: Master Mold and Nimrod. As such, he had a variety of abilities designed to locate, hunt, negate, capture, and destroy "Mutant threats". He was able to detect all mutants (within an approximate range of 20 miles), had enhanced strength, flight via jet boots, and could fire concussive or disintegrative blasts from his hands and chest. HisMaster Moldprogramming gives him complete control over any and all Sentinels and was able to create Prime Sentinels. He was also able to interface with any computer system within his undisclosed range, accessing its data and controlling its programming. His Nimrod programming gave Him a higher degree of intelligence than most Sentinels; He was able to assess Mutant threat levels and implement counter-measures when attacked. He was able to self-repair from most physical attacks, and was immune to all psychic attacks.

Following his "resurrection," Bastion upgraded himself with both Celestial andTechnarchy technology. He infected himself with the Techno-Organic Virus and absorbed the "Apocalypse Strain" of Celestial Tech that Apocalypse bonded to the Mutant Horseman of Apocalypse, Archangel. These grant him amazing regenerative capabilities in addition to various other abilities.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers