#4 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@TheMightyAvenger said:
Spite, Lucifer wins.
How the f-ck is this spite??
spite, lucifer wins
#5 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend

The Celestial has no chance, but Death of the Endless already knows her destiny. She's gonna turn the lights out on the universe (or is that omniversal existence?) Lucifer would not be allowed to destroy Death by their Creator. Besides, Lucifer can't kill Death, because Death has shown that she has it in her power to choose not take someone. If she chose not to take herself, than she wouldn't die. Can Lucifer be killed or is he an aspect of Omnipotence like Cytorrak? If Lucifer can be killed it will be Death that takes him, but it might not be in her power to cause his death.
#6 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer wins in an GODOMP

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18400 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon, man.

#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Death can't claim Lucifer, she even admired his ability to make creation with his brother.
#9 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestial crys.............
#10 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Death can't claim Lucifer, she even admired his ability to make creation with his brother.
Did Lucifer and Michael make the Endless?
#11 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malonius: No they didn't but they have the power of the presence if combined, soi yes they could do it.
#12 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestial wins. Kubik the one powerful enough to beat Classic Beyonder said that she is nothing compared to an average Celestial

#13 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coolii said:
@TheMightyAvenger said:
Spite, Lucifer wins.
How the f-ck is this spite??
Because Lucifer is leagues above these two. Lucifer >>>>> Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celestial. 

And watch the language, even if it's filtered.
#14 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I guess I don't know my DC cosmology (though I've read Sandman). Who created the Endless?

Per this fight: Lucifer is more powerful than Death in terms of variety of powers, but how can he put her down for good? She's the DC universe personification of omniversal death.  If she can't claim him and she declines to claim herself than wouldn't this be a stalemate between the two? I'm not sure if she has the power to choose to kill the Celestial though she'd be the one to claim him after Lucifer blows it away.
#15 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malonius

She can't claim Lucifer and cannot harm him. He cannot kill her but he can hurt her, so I suppose that can count as a win. Spectre's fight with the Phantom Stranger comes to mind (recap: Spectre wins but cannot kill the Stranger due to his role in the universe, and decides to turn the Stranger into a mouse so he doesn't get in his way)
#16 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Yeah, he can beat her up. The OP doesn't say fight to the death, just that morals are off. LOL..he could definitely pin her for a 3 count. 

What's a good source for DC cosmology? Gaiman played with this in Sandman, but he didn't exactly draw a chart.
#17 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malonius said:
@JediXMan: Yeah, he can beat her up. The OP doesn't say fight to the death, just that morals are off. LOL..he could definitely pin her for a 3 count.   What's a good source for DC cosmology? Gaiman played with this in Sandman, but he didn't exactly draw a chart.
I have no idea.
#18 Edited by stormphoenix (843 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sooo confuse can someone help me out? Who are these characters?
#19 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio
@stormphoenix said:
I'm sooo confuse can someone help me out? Who are these characters?
In order: Death, Celestial, and Lucifer: 

#20 Posted by Primebonnick (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Lucifer

#21 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins..

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Death of the Endless stalemate. Celestial loses eventually.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18211 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Lucifer and Death of the Endless stalemate. Celestial loses eventually.

The Endless seem to outright feat Lucifer, as we have seen similar statement from Death as well as Dream. While i dont think Lucifer could kill her, given the fact that he is so high up in the hierarchy against them, he likely has some way of beating her, you know like getting her to surrender.

Lucifer is just too bada$$ not to win :p

#24 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Good point and I agree, he is cunningly as he is persuasively awesome. At one point I believe he was able to even trick and manipulate the Presence.

#25 Edited by ShootingNova (15352 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

The Endless seem to outright feat Lucifer, as we have seen similar statement from Death as well as Dream. While i dont think Lucifer could kill her, given the fact that he is so high up in the hierarchy against them, he likely has some way of beating her, you know like getting her to surrender.

Lucifer is just too bada$$ not to win :p

True.

The Celestial is an absolute non-factor in here, no matter which one it is. No Celestial has attacks stronger than multiversal and Lucifer absorbed a multiversal hit without even flinching.

I guess you could consider this a mismatch.

#26 Posted by cooljammy18 (819 posts) - - Show Bio

So...how were the Endless created?

#27 Posted by staphin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

lucfier

#28 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Death stalemate, they can't kill eachother so they will teamup and make the Celestial cry for mercy.

#29 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer probably cant kill death, but he does have power more than death, celestial dies horribly btw

#30 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Celestial are we using in this fight?

#31 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

Death

#32 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#33 Posted by GhostRider2 (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

Morningstar owns.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

Man is Death hot.... I think Deadpool fell in love with the wrong one...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestial gets obliterated instantly.

Then its either stalemate or a win for Lucifer.