Death & Lucifer vs. The Watcher & Ghost Rider

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Death is AoA, Holocaust. Both teams battling to the "death", or complete eradication of each other.   Which team wins and why?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Death of the Endless or Lucifer can solo.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Team 1 Wins easily, you have an eternity level being and Lucier who is in his own category if I'm not wrong, against a watcher, who as a rule are below the Celestials in power, and Ghost rider who would be useless in this fight without using one or both of those much stronger forms he has.  I can't remember their names though. 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
@Sexy Merc said:
" Death of the Endless or Lucifer can solo. "
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redbull

Sorry I wasn't referring to the omnipotent being Death, but rather Apocalypse's Death Holocaust. I failed to type that in the first post.

It's HOLOCAUST + LUCIFER vs. WATCHER + GHOST RIDER.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul
@redbull said:
" Sorry I wasn't referring to the omnipotent being Death, but rather Apocalypse's Death Holocaust. I failed to type that in the first post.  It's HOLOCAUST + LUCIFER vs. WATCHER + GHOST RIDER. "
Holocaust and Ghost Rider are nonfactors.  Lucifer is so far ahead of the Watcher that it's not funny. 
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By redbull
@Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
" Sorry I wasn't referring to the omnipotent being Death, but rather Apocalypse's Death Holocaust. I failed to type that in the first post.  It's HOLOCAUST + LUCIFER vs. WATCHER + GHOST RIDER. "
Holocaust and Ghost Rider are nonfactors.  Lucifer is so far ahead of the Watcher that it's not funny.  "
Penance Stare?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul
@redbull said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
Holocaust and Ghost Rider are nonfactors.  Lucifer is so far ahead of the Watcher that it's not funny.  "
Penance Stare? "
I'm not sure that's going to work on someone who's at or above the Spectre's level. Maybe one of those two souped up versions of the ghost rider, but definitely not Vanilla ghost rider.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By redbull
@Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
I don't think Lucifer is as powerful as you're making him out to be. He's never even been able to overcome Ghost Rider in the comics...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
Penance Stare? "
I'm not sure that's going to work on someone who's at or above the Spectre's level. "
He is far above the Spectre. Hell, he is far above the Endless. Dream called him the second most powerful being in existence, and while things have changed with Carey's Lucifer run, he definitely is in the top 10.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@redbull said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
I don't think Lucifer is as powerful as you're making him out to be. He's never even been able to overcome Ghost Rider in the comics... "

Perhaps you should clarify to which Lucifer you are referring to.

So far, everyone presumed you speak of
Lucifer Morningstar.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Sexy Merc said:
Excuse Me, But We're Talking About Marvel's Death.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By redbull
@Fortanono said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

Excuse Me, But We're Talking About Marvel's Death. "
EXACTLY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_%28Marvel_Comics%29

This is who I'm talking about!
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul
@redbull said:
" @Fortanono said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

EXACTLY!   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_%28Marvel_Comics%29  This is who I'm talking about! "
Marvel Death is still on Eternity's level and is thus way above the Watcher and Ghost rider. 
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By redbull

It's AoA Death. Read the post but ignore the title

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sexy_merc
@Fortanono said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I posted before all the edits.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By redbull

Everyone I'm talking about here is MARVEL, not DC!  For the record I almost NEVER EVER talk DC characters (except Spectre).

AoA Death, Marvel's Lucifer vs. Watcher & Ghost Rider..

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul
@redbull said:
" Everyone I'm talking about here is MARVEL, not DC!  For the record I almost NEVER EVER talk DC characters (except Spectre). AoA Death, Marvel's Lucifer vs. Watcher & Ghost Rider.. "
Better, What version of Ghost rider?  Vanilla?  Vengeance?  Zarathos?  Weird Angel winged one that was probably thought up of while the artist was on pot? 
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By redbull
@Dreadnaught said:
" @redbull said:
" Everyone I'm talking about here is MARVEL, not DC!  For the record I almost NEVER EVER talk DC characters (except Spectre). AoA Death, Marvel's Lucifer vs. Watcher & Ghost Rider.. "
Better, What version of Ghost rider?  Vanilla?  Vengeance?  Zarathos?  Weird Angel winged one that was probably thought up of while the artist was on pot?  "
That's up to you - speculate what makes it the most fair battle, then let's discuss it. I don't want a curbstomp, but detailed reasons on a very close fight.