Death Bat(Man) Vs The Russian Bane (Amalgam Earth)

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace Thunder

Can somebody please draw some art from this fan fiction please.

I joined Comicvine to network with artists in fact I think you artists should do more work on here with write and hell you could start with me.

Lol I even made an article about it.:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/why-are-some-of-thepeople-on-comicvne-so-rude-1479007/

Check Panelmania I for the full prep back story to this and 6 other battles.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/panelmania-i-13-battles-some-on-amalgam-earth-1477903/

The Death Bat Vs The Russian Bane (Or Bane, The Russian I don’t know which ever makes you guys flame this thread more, lol.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once the Bane was freed by the mob connections he gained through preventing an assault on upon a family member he was charged with taking down the Death-Bat. Unbeknownst to the underworld was a procedure the Russian Bane underwent which increased his strength. Yet more underestimated was the level of his criminal genius. Born in hell on Earth Bane would learn to walk on through the fire. Ironically as it were firefighters use ladders. Yet Bane damn near wouldn’t need one if he was in charge of air traffic control. Although he was over six and a half feet tall he was still smart enough chiseled his body to perfection and above all learn the language of psychopaths.

Though he used mob resources to aid them in freeing in the inmates on Arkham Island to overwhelm the Dark Punisher he quickly turned on them in an mass extermination of top leadership. All the same he kept his role in the chaos hidden and he would assume control within the Gotham York underworld. Death-Bat totally unaware of the actual eminent threat to him and his city would exert his himself in recapturing the many inmates. As Bane would find a weakness in Death-Bat’s methods as he only murdered violent criminals yet the non violent ones who as much clever, sometimes more would be times a greater task to merely apprehend. Even for the greatest detective in the world the tireless effort would eventually drain him to the point of exposing the location of the Death Cave. Yet the pleasure of breaking the Dark Punisher was to be enjoyed by the Russian Bane alone. As a haggard Death-Bat sat nodding at his large terminal fighting off sleep a huge masked man with a striped tank top reflected off the screen. With a raspy Latin accent he heard the large image say, “Frank”……

Will Death Fall?

Can Death-Bat still defeat Bane in his state and even maintain his secret identity after having it discovered?

Who would stomp?

How and why?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ace Thunder

*Bump*

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@ace_thunder: Ummmm this is a battle, not fan-fic. Acutally it's neither fan-fic nor a battle, it's something else altogether and I have no idea which forum it'd belong in. Picture is pretty good, nice mashup but yeah, this isn't really fan fic

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ace Thunder

@batkevin74 Wait this is fan fiction. And wow thanks for the follow bruh.

-Nobody in the battle forums want to read a back story to a fight. Fanboys just like character's not stories. None of those people care about the stories that define them as heroes, just their powers.

- Not a General Discussion either they don't read stories they just answer questions. With great responses mind you.

- Bear in mind when I first made these battles I didn't know about Fan-Fic. So bear with me.

These threads are like Bat(kevin74)man And Robin because for now these questions are just cliffhangers.

No Caption Provided

I'm going to post the outcomes by end of the weekend.

Plus if you notice 7 of the 13 battles have a back story along the premise of my own version of Amalgam Comics. So a story based around fights isn't that foreign a concept when you consider the real Amalgam Comics was preceded by the Marvel Vs DC arc.

No Caption Provided

Which was just about advertised as a bunch of fights.

Put it this way. By the time I'm done my battle fiction won't be too different from that Batman Vs Darth Vader thread you did.

Anyhow once again thanks for the follow.

Coming from you that tells me I'm off to a great start if writing comics is where I want to end up.

If I may own one glaring flaw so far is that man I need to work on dialog in my future stories and honestly I wish you could take a read because I could use your perspective.

My Shanoyo Kamayama may be the best thing I wrote so far.

The only thing about your writing that irks me is that....

these are supposed to be comics. See I posted a thread in the Artist Show section requesting art for fan-fic. Dude you damn near have scripts for fan made movies.

Great quality.

Why in blue Hank McCoy fur hasn't anybody offered, to my knowledge art for you or anybody else. Your stories seem to be like novels.

Good novels though.

Just not comics

I mean you gotta be the best writer on here.

Can't wait to see what you put out next Bats.

But that's it: See!

If you only had people offering to draw art the same way they offer to be your announcer.....

FTW.......

kdart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

oh cool! nice visuals

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kdart "Nice visuals?

@tomdickharry1984 Sweet pics?

Guys I appreciate the comments.

Just remember I'm no artist. I write.

I reeeeaally could use some feedback on the story.

Dude, Kdart you're the damn artist. You could change your name to KNiceVisuals.

Meanwhile I'm just posting pics I downloaded cause they help illustrate the fight.

Swear to God I had to move these posts from the battle forums cause fanboy only care about heroes not stories.

Hell I could use some of your magic. Man I thought that Galadriel pics was Picasso $hit.

How did you get those clouds behind that Supergirl?

Anyway here's a breakdown of Death Bat "The Dark Punisher"

Remember, visuals my ass cheeks. That's your lane buddy. That Batman you did is incredible. I just got lucky and found pics of something I was writing:

Death Bat – Frank Wayne. Parents and little brother Thomas Jr shot dead in a crossfire at an outdoor play of Zorro in then later dubbed “Crime Park” in a mob hit intended for a rival who only stood near the Wayne’s because Martha had a nice set of “pearls”.

And the Russian Bane. Dude I tried looking for an amalgamation of The Russian and Bane. Dude if somebody could make Bane with a striped tank: FTW

The Russian Bane – Conceived during the Santa Prisca Missile Crisis by a KGB operative and a native woman. The father was executed after the eventual revolution leaving Mother to bear child in the bowels of a primitive penal hell. For the Mother’s crime of treason, the child was to serve a life sentence for being born an enemy bastard. That is until a friend with Mob connections helps him free himself and later the inmates on Arkham Island that the Death Bat didn’t kill.

And yeah please check out the back story and full cast to my own version of Amalgam Comics.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ace_thunder: Excellent picture, but this is merely a battle with backstory not fan-fiction. Get a mod like @the_poet or @razzatazz to move it over to the battle section. Good idea, wrong spot

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#10 The Poet  Moderator

Moving this to the general section because:

1. it is not fan fiction as numerous people have said (fan fic is for stories. this is a battle yuo just happen to be making up)
  2. although you ask people what will happen those questions are rhetorical if I'm understanding correctly (and thus shouldn't be in the battles forum)

so thus we are putting this in general. huzzah.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_poet said:

Moving this to the general section because:

1. it is not fan fiction as numerous people have said (fan fic is for stories. this is a battle yuo just happen to be making up)
  2. although you ask people what will happen those questions are rhetorical if I'm understanding correctly (and thus shouldn't be in the battles forum)

so thus we are putting this in general. huzzah.

Yo what are you doing?

Why did you move my story. two people said it.

Two people.

That doesn't constitute a consensus.

Especially when one didn't know exactly what he was reading and the other didn't even bother to read it before he posted a comment..

I mean you really can't wait at least one more day so I can put the conclusion besides since when is a battle not fan fiction if it has a story?

Last time I checked what are superheroes that don't battle if they have special abilities and wear outlandish costumes?

Besides working more on dialog.... wait why is a battle not fan fiction if their is a story you know.....fiction?

Did you read this thread before you moved it? Not only is there a back story that is fan fiction but it sets up each battle which each have a story....that is fan fiction.

And Buddy if you didn't know if it was rhetorical or not then why didn't you ask me first?

Plus if you didn't know why put it in the general section?

I don;t know if you didn't read it either but I mentioned that when I posted it in the battle section. nobody read it because.....

@ace_thunder already said:

.........nobody in the battle forums want to read a back story to a fight. Fanboys just like character's not stories. None of those people care about the stories that define them as heroes, just their powers.

- Not a General Discussion either they don't read stories they just answer questions. With great responses mind you.

- Bear in mind when I first made these battles I didn't know about Fan-Fic. So bear with me.

These threads are like Bat(kevin74)man And Robin because for now these questions are just cliffhangers.

*After I moved them to the fan-fiction section because they were no longer battles*

I'm moving where I think it belongs for now and I can certainly explain why.

I started posting on here to network with artist towards producing comics to submit. I'm in complete awe of the amazign talent on here wanted feedback from other writers but man all I get is nice picture or people giving me advice based on not bothering to read the thread.

Lol, I even made a post about how I'm confused why more writers and artists aren't working together more often another thing that comics are based on I think Comicvine has gotten away from:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/why-are-some-of-thepeople-on-comicvne-so-rude-1479007/

And since people are just noticing the pics and even moderator won't read my thread I'll move this to the artist show off seeing how I write mainly to inspire artists to draw until I finish this .......fan fiction.

With a disclaimer to prevent any more confusion.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Bump*