Deapool's Immortality vs...... Everyone

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ego

deadpool is favored by lady death right? well actually it was thanos who made him that way becuase he didn't want deadpool to be anywhere near death, but aside from thanos with the infinity gauntlet. can anyone out there kill deadpool PERMANENTLY !?!?!

can can darksied?

can galactus?

eternity?

shuma gorath?

professor x?

dr. doom?

dr. strange?

lobo?

or even ego?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one above them all can kill deadpool.  The Beyonder might as well.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

Jude, the Entropic Man.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DEADPOOL

We don't know the extent of Deadpool's immortality. We know he can walk around without a heart or lungs, and that he can heal from just a hand.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Shuma gorath would slap deadpool silly.  And then kill him.  Then go on another universe killing rampage. 

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate
Dreadnaught said:
"Shuma gorath would slap deadpool silly.  And then kill him.  Then go on another universe killing rampage. 
"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DEADPOOL said:
"We don't know the extent of Deadpool's immortality. We know he can walk around without a heart or lungs, and that he can heal from just a hand.
"

What do you mean we don't know the extent? He can recover from any injury period..it goes on as far as it can go.He returned from a liquid state.There is nothing that can happen to him that he can't come back from.Unless some like throws him out of a space sh!p or he gets sucked into a black hole,but how likely is that.If Galactus...for instance ate Deadpool,we would probably never see him again but it's pssible he is alive somewhere with in galactus.I believe Eternity could take his immortality away making him just a guy with healing factor who can die..thn he'd be easy to kill.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Resonate

what he said

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ego said:
"deadpool is favored by lady death right? well actually it was thanos who made him that way becuase he didn't want deadpool to be anywhere near death, but aside from thanos with the infinity gauntlet. can anyone out there kill deadpool PERMANENTLY !?!?!

can can darksied?

can galactus?

eternity?

shuma gorath?

professor x?

dr. doom?

dr. strange?

lobo?

or even ego?

"

None of these guys can really kill Deadpool permanently, but some like Dr. Strange, Shuma, Doom or Galactus can contain him. About Galactus eating Deadpool, however;.... Unlikely that Deadpool will be in one piece if Galactus were to "CHEW" him 1st. Deadpool would be a pile of mesh mixed into the acidy liquids of Galactus' stomach.

But Deadpool would still come back as a whole after Galactus sh17s him out to say the least.

Professor X might rid of Deadpool differently though. I don't know the extent of Deadpool's immortality when it comes to his own spirit. But if Professor X can kill Deadpool's mind; i have no idea how the outcome would be like. Could his healing factor restore memory loss after a deadly mind wipe? I'm not too sure...

As for Eternity; he may have the power to grant Deadpool "mortality" and rid him off that way. I don't think Eternity's power is beyond that of the Infinity Gauntlet's power though. If Eternity can't do it, and if Lady Death herself can't do it... Then the only being that can would be either the Beyonder or The One Above All.

Oh, but there's another way; and that is the means of time-traveling before Deadpool ever gained the Immortality. Kill him off before he's gotten to Thanos. Many powerful magic users, or anyone with time travel capably are able to do this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
"deadpool is favored by lady death right? well actually it was thanos who made him that way becuase he didn't want deadpool to be anywhere near death, but aside from thanos with the infinity gauntlet. can anyone out there kill deadpool PERMANENTLY !?!?!

can can darksied?

can galactus?

eternity?

shuma gorath?

professor x?

dr. doom?

dr. strange?

lobo?

or even ego?

"

None of these guys can really kill Deadpool permanently, but some like Dr. Strange, Shuma, Doom or Galactus can contain him. About Galactus eating Deadpool, however;.... Unlikely that Deadpool will be in one piece if Galactus were to "CHEW" him 1st. Deadpool would be a pile of mesh mixed into the acidy liquids of Galactus' stomach.

But Deadpool would still come back as a whole after Galactus sh17s him out to say the least.

Professor X might rid of Deadpool differently though. I don't know the extent of Deadpool's immortality when it comes to his own spirit. But if Professor X can kill Deadpool's mind; i have no idea how the outcome would be like. Could his healing factor restore memory loss after a deadly mind wipe? I'm not too sure...

As for Eternity; he may have the power to grant Deadpool "mortality" and rid him off that way. I don't think Eternity's power is beyond that of the Infinity Gauntlet's power though. If Eternity can't do it, and if Lady Death herself can't do it... Then the only being that can would be either the Beyonder or The One Above All.

Oh, but there's another way; and that is the means of time-traveling before Deadpool ever gained the Immortality. Kill him off before he's gotten to Thanos. Many powerful magic users, or anyone with time travel capably are able to do this.

"

1.To my knowledge...Galactus doesn't sh#t.I believe there is an alternative way he releases his intake.He's bigger than most planets,where is he going to sh!t?
2.If Strange had to find a way to beat Deadpool,i'm sure he could do something to take away the immortality curse.He's the sorcerer supreme.
3.Professor X can'tdo anything to Deadpool's mind because he's immune to telepathy
4.Eternity's power isn't beyond the Infinity Gauntlets,but that doesn't matter.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell

i think he does; one way or another.. look, he's holding galactic toilet paper.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell

I think everytime he does; he poops out a planet like Ego LMAO!!!

I mean look at that..

Galactus took a poop on Earth at one point, while fighting the Avengers... And this is what they saw...

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Obsidian_

Is Ego in love with Earth there?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

I don't think terra's too happy about it. 

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SilverSurfa

The inbetweener Certainly can....he made someone death made immortal mortal and made death basically kill them.
Well I guess anyone stronger than death or has the power to command her to do something can kill deadpool.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego
Perfect Cell said:
"I think everytime he does; he poops out a planet like Ego LMAO!!!

I mean look at that..

Galactus took a poop on Earth at one point, while fighting the Avengers... And this is what they saw...

"

lmfao