Dean and Sam Winchester vs Iceman

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_flash_too_fast
The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean have two months prep and the colt that can kill almost anything.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: The colt could kill him.

We've already had this conversation. It may or may not. Killing him with it has nothing to do with how many things it could kill.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean have two months prep and the colt that can kill almost anything.

LOL He is a mutant not some god it would kill him either way. But there is nothing the brothers can do against somebody like iceman who literally could freeze everything in a 200 mile radius most likely. Iceman is pretty fast on that ice so they won't get a good shot and what stops him from freezing it the colt along with the holders entire body. Hell its possible to freeze a bullet already in motion.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean have two months of prep. They would find a way to shoot him.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By stormshadow_x

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean have two months of prep. They would find a way to shoot him.

LOL. Its the colt so it would have to be a pretty close range. They have prerp which is cool they are good with it but every victory they have is because of a obvious weakness. Something Ice Man doesn't have. I 'm sorry but no amount of prep will get the Winchesters a win unless they call in Cass.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean would find a way to shoot Iceman. I agree Cass would help a lot but I think Sam and Dean could handle Iceman without his help.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean would find a way to shoot Iceman. I agree Cass would help a lot but I think Sam and Dean could handle Iceman without his help.

If the colt was a sniper then yeah but the only definite way the colt will kill Iceman if its a head shot. Dean and Sam are still just humans. Not even superhuman level. They have to get very close with a revolver. At least close enough for a definite kill but all Iceman has to do is freeze everything near him in like a mile radius and there dead. I like the Winchesters more then Iceman but the point of there characters are Two normal brothers fighting monsters and demons in which they only beat them if they have a "Clear Weakness"

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean would find a way to get close without getting detected. I wouldn't say they are normal.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sam and Dean would find a way to get close without getting detected. I wouldn't say they are normal.

Yes they are completely normal. They become a vampire here or a demon prince then but they have always bee cured so yeah they are normal people. Every now and then normal people can beat them. Again they can sneak up on him but not enough to get a clear shot. Iceman takes on gigantic robots for a living and trained agents with better skills and weapons. The Winchesters can't win.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: If this was a random encounter then Iceman would barely win. With prep Sam and Dean win.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: If this was a random encounter then Iceman would barely win. With prep Sam and Dean win.

Barley? Iceman would destroy wolverine. Something the Winchesters could never hope to do. You obviously don't know how strong Bobby is there is a reason that a lot of battle threads he in sometimes seem like spite in his favor.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam and Dean break Lucifer and Michael out of the cage, then say yes, and become the two bad-ass Archangels!!!!!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam and Dean break Lucifer and Michael out of the cage, then say yes, and become the two bad-ass Archangels!!!!!

This could also happen. Only problem is that The Angel bros may be too pissed to let the Winchesters say yes. lol

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Stupid_People

@the_flash_too_fast: You and I have already had the conversation on whether it can kill Ice man or not and we cannot know. Therefore, you cannot say with certainty that it can because you feel like sounding smart.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid_people: I never said that it was a fact that the Colt could kill Iceman. I think it would kill him.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Iceman killing Wolverine is impressive but it has nothing to do with this battle. And I agree Iceman is very powerful. I would say this thread is spite in Dean and Sam's favor if anything.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Iceman killing Wolverine is impressive but it has nothing to do with this battle. And I agree Iceman is very powerful. I would say this thread is spite in Dean and Sam's favor if anything.

It is Impressive. Bobby can take on so many big bad guys by himself its not even funny. Sam and Dean don't have a chance. I would even go as far to say that its a fact that The Winchesters can't win looking at feats from both sides

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_flash_too_fast said:

It is Impressive. Bobby can take on so many big bad guys by himself its not even funny. Sam and Dean don't have a chance. I would even go as far to say that its a fact that The Winchesters can't win looking at feats from both sides

I think the Winchester's with prep would win. I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By marvel_boy2241
Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread, Iceman stomps with zero difficulty.

There is literally nothing that the Winchesters can do to him even with prep, as it's debatable that the Colt would damage Bobby in ice-form (you know, not his real body and can survive as a consciousness without a corporeal form).

@vance_astro@god_spawn@buckshot

Does anyone mind shutting this thread down?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x said:

@the_flash_too_fast said:

I think the Winchester's with prep would win. I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.

There is a good chance when 99% of the commenters agree on something in a thread then its right.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: Why lock this? The Winchester's could defeat Iceman with the Colt.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kyrees

@the_flash_too_fast: the winchesters have never encountered a being that will kill them easily and is even harder to kill than supernatural lucifer. simple as that.

you are assuming a no limits argument with the colt and prep with the winchesters. just because it is stated to kill nearly everything would it mean that it will kill everything it faces up. has the colt shown capability to kill a being that has consciousness scattered on water vapor very easily ? has the colt actually killed a being composed of ice that is merely controlled by that being's consciousness. you are harping on the same thing over and over again and yet all the colt has killed are beings that possessed a human or beings that have solid bodies.

how will the brothers prep to something that can easily kill them once they get close and has no weakness that can be easily exploited ? you are overrating them too much that you are more likely to argue that the winchesters can take down thanos or other herald level beings if someone decides to create such thread

this needs to be closed down. you can't even properly explain how and why the winchester would a survive coldsnap attack by iceman.

this is the thread i am talking about to you

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/iceman-vs-superman-1478591/?page=7

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: So there is no way Dean and San could shoot Iceman. You have your opinion and I have mine. Just because I don't agree with, I'm wrong.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#81  Edited By cameron83

Can we just ban every idiotic supernatural thread?

Because people will put them up against the fcking spectre and Dr. Strange.

It doesn't matter if you give them 1 month of prep or 10000 years of prep,there is absolutely nothing they can do to Iceman. They have no weapon that can put him down,especially not before he flash freezes them.

Please stop with these idiotic spite battles.

Thanks.

@god_spawn@mercy_

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By cameron83

Since this is the same guy that put Sam/Dean up against Shuma Gorath,Mephisto,etc I am not surprised.

@kyrees said:

@the_flash_too_fast: the winchesters have never encountered a being that will kill them easily and is even harder to kill than supernatural lucifer. simple as that.

you are assuming a no limits argument with the colt and prep with the winchesters. just because it is stated to kill nearly everything would it mean that it will kill everything it faces up. has the colt shown capability to kill a being that has consciousness scattered on water vapor very easily ? has the colt actually killed a being composed of ice that is merely controlled by that being's consciousness. you are harping on the same thing over and over again and yet all the colt has killed are beings that possessed a human or beings that have solid bodies.

how will the brothers prep to something that can easily kill them once they get close and has no weakness that can be easily exploited ? you are overrating them too much that you are more likely to argue that the winchesters can take down thanos or other herald level beings if someone decides to create such thread

this needs to be closed down. you can't even properly explain how and why the winchester would a survive coldsnap attack by iceman.

this is the thread i am talking about to you

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/iceman-vs-superman-1478591/?page=7

Thank You.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kyrees

@the_flash_too_fast:. all you are doing at this point is stubborn insistence. you keep saying the same reason without even providing a significant evidence they can do it. it is wrong at that point because repeating the same baseless opinion over and over again never made it right.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Everyone has their own opinions.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_flash_too_fast:

The Winchesters could not kill Iceman with the Colt as his body is literally just a shell of ice being controlled by his consciousness. The body is not linked to his life force, as shown by the multitude of Ice clones being destroyed having zero affect on Bobby. There is quite literally no scenario of this where the Winchester's walk out of this alive.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_flash_too_fast: you keep saying that as if your opinion was actually believable. we need evidences in this forum, not personal opinion.

The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Show me some feats of Iceman at his best. His most impressive feats and best equipment.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_flash_too_fast: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/iceman-vs-superman-1478591/?page=7

here's the thread of where i am basing my arguments on

now show me dean and sam counteracting all of that.

Avatar image for the_tick_solos_everybody
The_Tick_Solos_Everybody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Why ban this? They have a weapon that can kill almost anything.