Deadshot vs Ultimate Captain America(Without shield)

• 61 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Wolverine008

Deadshot:

No Caption Provided

vs

Ultimate Captain America:

No Caption Provided

Da Rules:

Ultimate Steve has no equipment.

Deadshot is equipped with his standard gear.

Morals on.

Deadshot is not pulling his shots whatsoever.

Win by death/KO/incap

Random encounter.

Fight starts at opposite ends of arena.

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Can the Ultimate Universe's greatest leader pull off a victory here even without his trusted shield and grenades, or will Floyd Lawton, the man whom never misses, decorate his face with bullets.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pretty cool fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Who would you lean towards as of now?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes what a close battle but I think I'm going to go with Deadshot

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can they see each other at the start? If Deadshot isn't seen he could sneak around for sniper shots. Another factor would be how fast is DDead shot taking these shots and moving around because cap can dodge bullets and he could catch up to Lawton after awhile.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome fight. Leaning towards Deadshot

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

Can they see each other at the start? If Deadshot isn't seen he could sneak around for sniper shots. Another factor would be how fast is DDead shot taking these shots and moving around because cap can dodge bullets and he could catch up to Lawton after awhile.

Yeah, they can see each other.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the amount of cover and objects I think Ult Cap stands a pretty good shot at taking this. The loss of his Shield is a big detractor...but he's got plenty of other things he can toss at Floyd...and if he gets close enough for H2H (which admittedly is not going to be easy) It's all ove.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby

With the amount of cover and objects I think Ult Cap stands a pretty good shot at taking this. The loss of his Shield is a big detractor...but he's got plenty of other things he can toss at Floyd...and if he gets close enough for H2H (which admittedly is not going to be easy) It's all ove.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's you're Ultimates hate Shawn?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

I have none. That's a filthy lie Cadence tries to spread around. Truth is I rather enjoy the Ultimates.

Cadence just thinks that anyone that says an Ultimate character loses must hate the Ultimates.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

I have none. That's a filthy lie Cadence tries to spread around. Truth is I rather enjoy the Ultimates.

Cadence just thinks that anyone that says an Ultimate character loses must hate the Ultimates.

I think your a A Hole at times myself.

Also Ultimate Cap loses the majority here IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

The Ultimate haters are everywhere dude! You got to keep vigilant! Cadence can't do everything by himself!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

The Ultimate haters are everywhere dude! You got to keep vigilant! Cadence can't do everything anything by himself!

Fixed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Leaning towards deadshot. Only time ultimate cap faced a marksman of his level was ultimate hawkeye however he used his shields to deflect his tranqs back at him after they were fired. I am not sure how long he can avoid a marksmen of deadshots level for. It would be difficult for sure because as mentioned cap could toss barrels and such at deadshot.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is actually a cool fight.

9/10 good Job @wolverine08.

I not sure who wins too.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

The Ultimate haters are everywhere dude! You got to keep vigilant! Cadence can't do everything anything by himself!

Fixed.

Like I said, a A Hole yourself.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Fixed.

No Caption Provided
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolverine008
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Lol

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: that was deadshot's only chance. Without the starting option of stealth Cap can cover that distance really fast.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Experio

Closing the distance using surrounding objects will be difficult but accomplished in time, Dead-shot wont come out on top when it comes to h2h. Floyd's anticipation has a chance in cancelling the run when standing open area

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MonsterStomp

I'd say Deadshot wins. While Cap is making a break for cover to cover and not focused on Floyd, Floyd would exploit that window of opportunity. But then again, if Floyd misses Cap can take a few wins.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By waezi2

As much as I hate him, I think the Millar Cap would win.

I fell dirty for saying it:(

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Fixed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kidchipotle

Ultimate Cap wins this. He beat the sh!t out of War Machine with ease so I think he kills Deadshot.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Fixed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap wins this. He beat the sh!t out of War Machine with ease so I think he kills Deadshot.

*lifts one eye brow*

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

*lifts one eye brow*

He did.

All though deadshot is a lot different from war machine.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

*lifts one eye brow*

He did.

For real.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

*lifts one eye brow*

He did.

Hence the eye brow lift.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

*lifts one eye brow*

He did.

For real.

I mentioned War Machine because he has a great shot in the UU, is ruthless, and has armor that surpasses Deadshot's. If Cap can get a clear hit, Deadshot is done for.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: He might be a good shot but is he better or around deadshots level? Whats he done in terms of accuracy?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Can I get a little context? Did Cap have his shield? Because that's usually a tide changer.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@arturocalakayvee: Can I get a little context? Did Cap have his shield? Because that's usually a tide changer.

Yea. He led war machine to a class of some kids and then smashed war machine. The scans are in cadences ultimate tribute thread.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

DS shoots him in the head.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David Cain beat deadshot when deadshot was trying to kill him but I don't think cap could do that as well, and deadshots aim will be too much for cap.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@arturocalakayvee: He might be a good shot but is he better or around deadshots level? Whats he done in terms of accuracy?

I'm assuming that this Deadshot is New 52, which from what I remember, his feats haven't been anything spectacular. Impressive, but not overly. As for Ultimate War Machine, I believe other than Hawkeye he has the best shot in the entire UU. Hold on, for better prep in this I'm gonna need to pull scans haha.

Cap did have his shield but he didn't use to take out War Machine. He literally grabbed him by the armor, ripped it apart and threw in front of SHIELD and the rest of the Ultimate Avengers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Yea. He led war machine to a class of some kids and then smashed war machine. The scans are in cadences ultimate tribute thread.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

Cap did have his shield but he didn't use to take out War Machine. He literally grabbed him by the armor, ripped it apart and threw in front of SHIELD and the rest of the Ultimate Avengers.

Good feat of strength no doubt. Doesn't stop a bullet from messing his day up, unfortunately.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@arturocalakayvee: No problem. All though I was assuming this was pre 52 due to the picture LOL. I guess we should ask @wolverine08 all though new 52 deadshot did do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

God I hope these scans show up....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By mickey-mouse

There is some room for cover here, but not that much. Depending on how much Ammo Deadshot has, he will get him. All it takes is a couple to the chest or one to the brain or in the eye.

Deadshot for the most. 7/10

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By Veshark

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet. But according to his Ultimate Marvel Handbook entry, Ultimate Cap's costume is - and I quote - "bulletproof Kevlar". The implication being that short of a headshot, Ultimate Cap's suit + durability might enable him to tank a few hits on his body. And does the condition of 'Morals On' imply that Deadshot won't go straight for the kill? I'm a little confused on that as neither participant has that many morals either.

While I still think Deadshot would take the slim majority here, I think Ultimate Cap doesn't stand too shabby a chance either. Cool fight either way.

No Caption Provided

@jayc1324 said:

David Cain beat deadshot when deadshot was trying to kill him but I don't think cap could do that as well, and deadshots aim will be too much for cap.

In fairness, Deadshot had him at gunpoint and was talking for quite some time before Cain took him by surprise. If it comes down to close-ranged combat, Cap would destroy Floyd.