#1 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

--------------------------------

- Pre-52 versions of both

- 1 week prep for both

- Battlefield is the interior of the Daily Planet. Each combatant gets one full day of their prep to go (alone) inside of the building and try to stack the deck in their favor. The other's traps or tricks will be rendered ineffective and invisible until the day of the fight (i.e. they can't use their prep time to disarm the other's traps).

- In character. Both want the other DEAD.

- No henchmen.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

Burmp.

#3 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

So are they fighting

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

So are they fighting

Um... yes.

#5 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#6 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot shoots him in between his eyes. 

#7 Posted by fondofpacman (567 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep i think Joker could think of some nasty crap to pull out a win

#8 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

With prep i think Joker could think of some nasty crap to pull out a win

#9 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of traps and tricks do you think they'd set?

#10 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give Joker 40% chance of winning

#11 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker with prep... nobody knows what he can make with that! Id say Joker 6/10

#12 Posted by protectyourneck (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

This, Shoots him And kills him. something batman aint got the gutts to do.

#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is somewhat of a tactical genius. Joker wins with prep.

#14 Posted by fondofpacman (567 posts) - - Show Bio

There are lots of places for Joker to place proximity mines or remote bombs in an empty Daily Planet...also Joker would likely employ that smiley nerve gas of his if he was really serious about winning, which is something I have a feeling Deadshot wouldn't be prepared for.

#15 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.

#16 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.

#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.

#18 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. How can Deadshot beat a 1 week prepped Joker?

#19 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

Burmp. Got a lot of differing opinions here, need some debatez!

Hey brojito, get up in this hizzy and pick a side!

#20 Posted by beatboks1 (7000 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

There are lots of places for Joker to place proximity mines or remote bombs in an empty Daily Planet...also Joker would likely employ that smiley nerve gas of his if he was really serious about winning, which is something I have a feeling Deadshot wouldn't be prepared for.

Since Joker's particular type of psychosis means that he want's to torment others he wont be using his lethal Joker venom as that would play into exactly what Floyde wants. That wouldn't be torment. IF he used his non lethal one which makes the victim feel happy and have a black sense of humor, I really don't think he'd like the result of what a "dark happy" Floyde Lawton cold be capable of. That could make Floyde far more dangerous than even Joker has ever though of becoming considering his own little psychosis he's likely to simply blow up the while building and kill them both.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

Bemp.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

#23 Posted by fondofpacman (567 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: Well, OP mentions that they want the other DEAD, so I'd assume Joker is going to be alittle more down to business than usual...especially since it's implied there that they know about each other, why else would they want each other dead? So anyway, I'm saying that against a guy who'd simply try to shoot and kill him, the Joker would be smart enough to go for the kill since he knows this guy won't just knock him out and drag him to the cops like Batman.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman: Joker is often much quicker to kill non-Batman people. Maybe not quick enough but traps will help.

#25 Posted by Joygirl (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#26 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: While much of this is true, it doesn't mean that the Joker can't just reformulate his Joker Venom. He is a master chemist so making his Joker Venom more painful and less deadly is completely possible with a weeks prep.

#27 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker without a doubt. Joker's prepping feats are far better than anything that Deadshot could come up with.

#28 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep,Joker curbstomps no doubt.This guy is nicknamed Batman's Nemesis for a reason.

No Prep,Deadshot just shoots him 'til his body disappears.

#29 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker with prep, for sure. Floyd has hardly any (if any?) prep-feats at all. Joker has oodles. Go read Teen Titans #16-17, Red Hood #18, and most of the other Death of the Family tie-ins. He's eerily brilliant, and is incredibly good at using his opponents' strengths against them (Bart Allen in TT, for example). He definitely knows plenty about Floyd, and meanwhile he's FAR too unpredictable for Floyd to prepare for, even if Floyd was good w/ prep. This isn't going to be as easy as aim-and-shoot, the Joker would never let himself be put in that position against someone he knows is a master assassin. Joker, ftw.

#30 Edited by Irishlad (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot beats joker when it comes to gettin in Harley's pants but other than that I think Floyd would underestimated Joker, think he has him figured out and Joker would pull out a wildcard of some sort.

So Joker wins in this setting but if they were further away Floyd would take him out with a sniper.

#31 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins hands down. If there is prep...well this is a slaughter. If it is a fight, DS would underestimate the clown prince and pay for it

#32 Edited by dondave (34590 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep = Joker

No Prep = Deadshot

#33 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I didn't see the prep, but Joker could probably beat Deadshot with prep. If this was a random encounter, I would give it to Deadshot hands down.

#34 Posted by CF12793 (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the battlefield gives Deadshot a huge advantage, because of his second to none marksman skills. Yeah the Joker could bring some pretty decent traps and weapons with him, but all Deadshot needs is to close in on Joker in a mere second Joker lets his guard down and that ends it.

#35 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.

#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot roflstomps him in 1v1 fight, but with prep Joker has good chance.

#37 Posted by AmazingWebHead (1654 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, because nobody touches his girl without dieing 7 different ways at once (I know you said pre-New 52, but Joker's broken the 4th wall before)

#38 Posted by XiiX (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

With Prep = Joker

No Prep = Deadshot

#39 Posted by Jayc1324 (9728 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker joker gases him